Why The Script Ran on PHP 4.2.3, but not 4.2.4

What is the big change from 4.2.4 from 4.2.3? I have many scripts not runing
now. The scripts are working fine in PHP 3.x

0
hosting1 (6)

While, it should be 4.2.3 and 4.3.4
Why scripts running fine in 4.2.3 do not run in 4.3.4?

> What is the big change from 4.2.4 from 4.2.3? I have many scripts not
runing
> now. The scripts are working fine in PHP 3.x

0
hosting1 (6)
4/10/2004 4:15:25 AM
On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 03:28:38 +0000, Finding Best Hosting wrote:

> What is the big change from 4.2.4 from 4.2.3? I have many scripts not
> runing now. The scripts are working fine in PHP 3.x

4.2.3 - Working  ???
4.2.4 - Not working  ???

The obvious reason is related to register_globals, (major change as of
4.2.0), but this is pure guesswork, caused by your failure to provide
accurate information of the errors experienced.

--
mvh/regards
Joachim M�land

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
-Mario Andretti

0
jm-news (82)

Does 4/2/2= (4/2)/2 =1 OR = 4/(2/2)=4
I don't have matlab and I am trying to translate some simple matlab code. Does 4/2/2 = (4/2)/2 = 1 or 4/2/2 = 4/(2/2) = 4 On 9/11/2012 9:43 AM, sarah.englander@gmail.com wrote: > I don't have matlab and I am trying to translate some simple matlab code. > > Does 4/2/2 = (4/2)/2 = 1 yes. At a given precedence level (and obviously two of the same operators are the same level) evaluation proceeds from LtoR. ....snip... <http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_prog/f0-40063.html#f0-38155> -- dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <k2njh1$jes$1@speranza.aioe.org>... > On 9/11/2012 9:43 AM, sarah.englander@gmail.com wrote: > > I don't have matlab and I am trying to translate some simple matlab code. > > > > Does 4/2/2 = (4/2)/2 = 1 > > yes. At a given precedence level (and obviously two of the same > operators are the same level) evaluation proceeds from LtoR. > > ...snip... > > <http://www.mathworks.com/help/techdoc/matlab_prog/f0-40063.html#f0-38155> > > -- There are a few thing you need to understand: 1. You need to get matlab in order to translate the simple code 2. You should define your parameters as in what is the expected output of your search based on the equations used: Is it : a) 4/2/2 b) (4/2/2) On 9/11/2012 11:13 PM, Salvinder wrote: .. > There are a few thing you need to understand: > 1. ...

Upgrading from PHP 4.2.3 to 4.3.4 consequences ?
Hi, Where can I find informations about consequences of upgrading from PHP 4.2.3 to 4.3 regarding existing PHP applications ? I have lots of existing PHP (4.2.3) scripts, will everything still work if I upgrade PHP to 4.3 ? What changes have to be done ? (Solaris 8, Apache 1.3.28, Oracle 8.1.9.3) Thanks, Seb "S. Crespel" wrote: > > Hi, > > Where can I find informations about consequences of upgrading from PHP > 4.2.3 to 4.3 regarding existing PHP applications ? > > I have lots of existing PHP (4.2.3) scripts, will everything still work > if I upgrade PHP to 4.3 ? What changes have to be done ? > > (Solaris 8, Apache 1.3.28, Oracle 8.1.9.3) You could search php.net for the changelogs, for starters. Regards, Shawn -- Shawn Wilson shawn@glassgiant.com http://www.glassgiant.com I have a spam filter. Please include "PHP" in the subject line to ensure I'll get your message. Hi, I read them, not very digest and not very usefull. I'd like something more convenient. I've heard somrthing about function parameter problems, object's constructors and destructors, aso .. Of course I'll build a test pateform but I need to have an idea of how much time it will take. Not a clue ? Nowhere ? I did find nothing in php.net nor easily with google. Thanks, Seb "Shawn Wilson" <shawn@glassgiant.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 40055CE1.44A9C675@glassgiant.com... > "S. Cres...

Apache 2.0.4.6 (Win) PHP 4.3.4.4
Hello there, We have PHP ver 4.3.4.4 working off Apache server version 2.0.4.6. My developer has developed a bunch of basic web pages which interact with the SQL Server 2000. We exposed the web application to the outside world though port 80 and the server crashed all of a sudden the very next day. Are there any security vulneribities with PHP ver 4.3.4.4 and Apache server version 2.0.4.6.which I need to be aware off. My developer is reluctant to upgrade the server to new version of apache and php. Any suggestion, help or pointer in the right direction will be appreciated. Thanks, anup...

Apache 2.0.4.6 (Win) PHP 4.3.4.4
Hello there, We have PHP ver 4.3.4.4 working off Apache server version 2.0.4.6. My developer has developed a bunch of basic web pages which interact with the SQL Server 2000. We exposed the web application to the outside world though port 80 and the server crashed all of a sudden the very next day. Are there any security vulneribities with PHP ver 4.3.4.4 and Apache server version 2.0.4.6.which I need to be aware off. My developer is reluctant to upgrade the server to new version of apache and php. Any suggestion, help or pointer in the right direction will be appreciated. Thanks, anup...

Apache 2.0.48+php 4.3.4+Aix 4.3.3
Hello. I'm trying to compile this version of apache with php support on Aix 4.3.3ML11. I use gcc 3.2.1 compiler and all seems to go right. But when i try to access to a php page apache shows segmentation fault and doesn't answer. Any idea ? Thanks. > Hello. > I'm trying to compile this version of apache with php support on Aix > 4.3.3ML11. > I use gcc 3.2.1 compiler and all seems to go right. > But when i try to access to a php page apache shows segmentation fault and > doesn't answer. > > Any idea ? Does Apache also segfaults wh...

Apache 2.0.48+Php 4.3.4+Aix 4.3.3
Hello. I'm trying to compile this version of apache with php support on Aix 4.3.3ML11. I use gcc 3.2.1 compiler and all seems to go right. But when i try to access to a php page apache shows segmentation fault and doesn't answer. Any idea ? Thanks. ...

Apache 2.2.4 ignores PHP 5.2.4 scripts on Win2K3
Hi all PHP newbie here, 1) I disabled IIS. 2) Loaded Apache 2.2.4 on Win2K3. 3) Loaded PHP 5.2.4 pretty much bare bones, but included MySQL, SMTP, SOAP and ZIP extensions. Installers: apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8d.msi php-5.2.4-win32-installer.msi Installer changed the httpd.conf file and added the following: PHPIniDir "C:/Program Files/PHP/" LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll" AddType application/x-httpd-php .php Error log shows that PHP was configured: .... [Fri Sep 14 16:07:49 2007] [notice] Apache/2.2.4 (Win32) PHP/5.2.4 configured -- resuming normal operations [Fri Sep 14 16:07:49 2007] [notice] Server built: Jan 9 2007 23:17:20 .... If I add any PHP code to the index.html file it is ignored: <?php print "My Test"; ?> or <?php phpinfo(); ?> Any ideas? -- thanks, bill "AlterEgo" <someone@dslextreme.com> wrote in message news:13em57122h92h15@corp.supernews.com... > Hi all PHP newbie here, > > 1) I disabled IIS. > 2) Loaded Apache 2.2.4 on Win2K3. > 3) Loaded PHP 5.2.4 pretty much bare bones, but included MySQL, SMTP, SOAP > and ZIP extensions. > > Installers: > apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8d.msi > php-5.2.4-win32-installer.msi > > Installer changed the httpd.conf file and added the following: > PHPIniDir "C:/Program Files/PHP/" > LoadModule php5_module "C:/Program Files/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll" &g...

PHPBB2, PHP 4.3.4, MySQL 4.1.1, Apache 2.0.49, Fedora 2
My combination is: PHPBB2, PHP 4.3.4, MySQL 4.1.1, Apache 2.0.49, Fedora 2 Anyone out there has a successful combination of newer versions ? fr gr Erik ...

PHP pre 4.2 VS. PHP post 4.2
My local PHP install (for development/learning) is 4.3, but my hosting service uses 4.0.6. Without turning on registered globals, is there a common way these two versions can handle form data? 4.0.6 doesn't have import_request_variable(), $_POST, or $_REQUEST, and 4.3 chokes on $HTTP_POST_VARS[]. Thanks Chris 4.3 shouldn't choke on HTTP_POST_VARS - one thing you have to watch out for, however, is that HTTP_POST_VARS is not superglobal, so if you use it in a function, you still have to say global $HTTP_POST_VARS; etc... perhaps this is the reason it 'chokes'? Chris wrote: > My local PHP install (for development/learning) is 4.3, but my hosting > service uses 4.0.6. Without turning on registered globals, is there a > common way these two versions can handle form data? 4.0.6 doesn't have > import_request_variable(), $_POST, or $_REQUEST, and 4.3 chokes on > $HTTP_POST_VARS[]. > > Thanks > > Chris ...

Upgrade from PHP Version 4.2.2 to 4.3.10
hi, I am currently running PHP Version 4.2.2 on Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike) with Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux) I would like to upgrade to the latest version of PHP (4.3.10 ?). PHP was pre-installed as RPM version, I would like to know where i can find an RPM upgrade... What are the steps to take, will original php.ini be overwritten, do i need to change Apache confg files. thanks. *** seajay wrote/escribió (17 Jan 2005 09:40:13 -0800): > I am currently running > PHP Version 4.2.2 on Red Hat Linux release 9 (Shrike) > with Apache/2.0.40 (Red Hat Linux) > I would like to upgrade to the latest version of PHP (4.3.10 ?). > > PHP was pre-installed as RPM version, I would like to know where i can > find an RPM upgrade... In my experience, it's almost impossible to do such thing. At least I couldn't. You have to upgrade tons of packages. It's easier to just upgrade the whole distro. Good luck anyway, I'll follow this thread with a lot of interest ;-) > What are the steps to take, will original php.ini be overwritten, > do i need to change Apache confg files. Original config files are kept and new config files are created as php.ini.rpmnew. Of course, it's easy to backup them—just in case. -- -- Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Thank you for not e-mailing me your questions -- hi, Well I searched on the net for PHP 4.3.10 for linux in RPM version and I could not find, anyone can advise on where to down...

Newbie question; why (cons (list 1 2) (list 3 4)) is ((1 2) 3 4) and not ((1 2) (3 4))
Hi, I just started to learn LISP, and stumbled in SICP upon (cons (list 1 2) (list 3 4)) is evaluated to ((1 2) 3 4) I do not understand why this is not: ((1 2) (3 4)) because (cdr (cons (list 1 2) (list 3 4))) is (3 4) and (car (cons (list 1 2) (list 3 4))) is (1 2) Is there a logical explanation? Thank you for your patience. -- Greg Out of order, gregor <gregor@ediwo.com> writes: > Is there a logical explanation? Yes. > I just started to learn LISP, and stumbled in SICP upon But first, let's talk about LISP, Lisp, Scheme and Common Lisp. LISP is the name of the programming language invented in 1959 by John McCarthy and of the first program implementing it written amongst other by Steve Russel, one of his students. LISP 1.5 is a segueing version of that same program dating about 1962 that had some distribution. Then various lisp languages were developed at various places by various teams. Names such as MacLisp, InterLisp, LeLisp, StandardLisp, vLisp, Lisp Machine Lisp, Scheme, GNU Emacs Lisp, etc. It was quite a mess, and people had a hard time sharing programs. So they talked and designed and wrote and voted and produced the ANSI Common Lisp standard (in the USA), meanwhile in Europe they produced the ISO Lisp standard. Nowadays, almost all the other lisps are "dead", with only scheme (current version r5rs, r7r...

Apache 2.2.3 PHP 4.4.5 Install Fails
Sigh. I have Apache 2.2.3 installed and running on WinXP Pro SP2. I installed PHP 4.4.5 and added the following lines in httpd.conf PHPIniDir C:/PHP445/ LoadModule php4_module C:/PHP445/php4apache2.dll When I restarted Apache, i got this error: The Apache service reported the following error: >>> httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 488 of C:/Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/PHP445/php4apache2.dll into server: The specified module could not be found. Turns out that php4apache2.dll requires libapr.dll, libaprutil.dll and libapriconv.dll to load. These are Apache dlls and are supposed to be present in Apache2.2\bin folder. I did not find these dlls here. I re-installed Apache 2.2.3 but the above mentioned libapr* dlls did not get installed. What else can I try? Interestingly, php5apache2_2.dll from PHP 5.2 is not dependent on above mentioned libapr* dlls and PHP 5.2 loads correctly. I must use PHP 4.* however. Thanks ...

MIME encoding change in Python 2.4.3 (or 2.4.2? 2.4.1?)
I have an application that processes MIME messages. It reads a message from a file, looks for a text/html and text/plain parts in it, performs some processing on these parts, and outputs the new message. Ever since I recently upgraded my Python to 2.4.3, the output messages started to come out garbled, as a block of junk characters. I traced the problem back to a few lines that were removed from the email package: The new Python no longer encodes the payload when converting the MIME message to a string. Since my program must work on several computers, each having a different version of Pyth...

CSWS 2 (apache) / PHP 1.2 (php 4.2.3) / Oracle 9i OCI8 connectivity under OpenVMS
I'm currently trying to interface CSWS 2.0 (apache) / PHP v1.2 (PHP 4.3.2) with an Oracle 9.2 database under OpenVMS 7.3.2 The database connection works fine, but i've a problem with OCIexecute when i'm trying to select varchar value. My script works fine with int value, but give no resultt (error page) when there's a varchar colum in the select statement Someone Have exeprienced such problem ? Who can help me with APACHE/PHP/Oracle9I/OpenVMS configuration ? Environnement problem ? NLS problem ? Thanks in advance for all Best regards ...

GD 2 on PHP 4.3.4 ?
Hello everybody, I'm looking for a php gallery management system and I would like to check something. The setup for the management system says I need GD version 2 to get nice thumbnails. I looked it up on www.php.net and I think it says that GD 2 is built in php 4.3.2. I'm running php 4.3.4 on Windows XP home. Does that mean I don't have to worry about that? Or do I still have to "activate" the GD? I'm a php newbie so go easy on me please ;-) Roger ...

Fwd: Re: How to upgrade python from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4 ?
> Okay if one builds such from sources... but us poor > Windows flunkies > without a build environment have to wait for some > kindly soul to build > the installer compatible with the new Python > version. > especially since I havent got MS visual studio... and mingw is not supported... :-( hello __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com Kenneth Long wrote: > > Okay if one builds such from sources... but us poor > > Windows flunkies > > ...

PHP 4.2.2 and php://stdin
Hello, I am using php 4.2.2 in Red Hat 9.0 with apache 2.0.40 I try to build a php script that accepts POST requests that contain multimedia data and shoves them in a MySQL database. My problem is that it seems that I cannot read the POST data from stdin. I created the following php script to test it: <?php $in = fopen("php://stdin", "rb"); $line = fread($in, 10); echo "Content-type: text/plain\n\n"; echo "len=".strlen($line)." OK\n"; ?> and however I try to POST a file either with cURL (curl --data-binary @file http://....) or with netcat (nc host port, ...) what I get back is len=0 OK i.e. no data are read! Any ideas? Thanks! Stelios G. Sfakianakis wrote: > Hello, > I am using php 4.2.2 in Red Hat 9.0 with apache 2.0.40 I try to build a > php script that accepts POST requests that contain multimedia data and > shoves them in a MySQL database. My problem is that it seems that I > cannot read the POST data from stdin. > > I created the following php script to test it: > > <?php > > $in = fopen("php://stdin", "rb"); > $line = fread($in, 10); > echo "Content-type: text/plain\n\n"; > echo "len=".strlen($line)." OK\n"; > > ?> > > and however I try to POST a file either with cURL (curl --data-binary > @file http://....) or with netcat (nc host port, ...) what I get back is > > len=0 OK > &...

PGSQL 7.4.8 PHP 4.3.4 & Apache 2.0.49 Segmentation Fault with Client Certs
Hello, Having an issue that is specific to PHP compiled with PGSQL support with versions noted in subject line. I understand that there are many variables to consider here but believe I have narrowed down the Apache Client Cert failures to my PHP/PGSQL build. 1. Apache PHP without PGSQL works as expected using client certificates 2. Apache PHP with PGSQL works fine with standard SSL connections 3 Apache PHP with PGSQL fails with client certificates - no output other than Segmentation faults in the apache error logs as follows: [Wed Nov 30 23:26:57 2005] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/sbin/suexec2) [Wed Nov 30 23:26:58 2005] [notice] Apache configured -- resuming normal operations [Wed Nov 30 23:27:05 2005] [notice] child pid 4065 exit signal Segmentation fault (11) [Wed Nov 30 23:27:06 2005] [notice] child pid 4066 exit signal Segmentation fault (11) I also performed same tests on another instance of Apache/PHP/PGSQL which was version 2.0.54 of apache and PHP/PGSQL versions same as subject line with same exact results. Any ideas as to the source of this problem and suggestions for tests/fixes are greatly appreciated. There are no errors in any of the logs other than what I have included so it's very difficult to see what is wrong. All I know for sure is that I am able to reproduce the results on more than one machine. The switch that kills everthing is turning SSLVerifyClient require SSLVerifyDepth 1 on in the apache config...

Apache 2.0.48 and PHP 4.3.4?
Hi, I'm currently running Apache 1.3.27 on Debian Woody with a PHP backport (version 4.3.4), together with Apache-SSL 1.3.27. I have been considering upgrading to Apache 2.0.48 which I now believe is recommended for production. However what is the status of the interoperability with PHP? I have read on the PHP site that it is not recommended to run Apache 2.0 with PHP but does this refer to the latest revisions or the initial release? I would appreciate anybody's thoughts. Many thanks in advance, MB php is supported with apache2 as of 4.2.0 Personally, I'm using 2.0.48 with 4.3.4 just fine. -Ian Matthew Bates wrote: > Hi, > > I'm currently running Apache 1.3.27 on Debian Woody with a PHP > backport (version 4.3.4), together with Apache-SSL 1.3.27. > > I have been considering upgrading to Apache 2.0.48 which I now > believe is recommended for production. However what is the status of > the interoperability with PHP? I have read on the PHP site that it > is not recommended to run Apache 2.0 with PHP but does this refer to > the latest revisions or the initial release? > > I would appreciate anybody's thoughts. > > Many thanks in advance, > > MB If you compile Apache2 for perfork (default) it work fine with PHP4, but if you compile Apache2 for MPM Perchild (if you need user to run process as user and multithread), it doesn't work very well with PHP... Savut "Matthew Bates" <ma...

Updating PHP 4.2.x to 4.3.x
I have RH9 and it has PHP 4.2.2 as the latest RPM. Since PHP, Apache, and PostgreSQL are all hard to compile and get talking together, I prefer sticking with the RPM angle of installation through RH's Add/Remove Applications control panel. I noticed that RHN (Red Hat Network) online website has a channel I can access to download RPMs. It provides a whole range of RPMs, including ones for Severn Beta 2. As you know, Severn Beta 2 was what RH10 was going to be before RH forked the code into Fedora (a.k.a., "Bug Hat") and RHEL 3. Anyway, when I went looking through the Severn RPMs, I noticed that the PHP versions were 4.3.x! I started to wonder, can I install a Severn RPM for PHP 4.3.x on to RH9? If so, what about Severn's Apache and PostgreSQL? Does this have other implications and problems if it even permits installation at all? So, if you have free time and a spare crash-and-test box, I would appreciate it if one could test this theory out. Unfortunately, I'm mired in a tape backup nightmare right now and I'm spending my lunch hour here, daydreaming "what if" scenarios... Thanks. ...

Upgrade php 4.3.6 to 5.2.4 ??
Hi, What is the best way to upgrade from PHP 4.3.6 to 5.2.4 ? I'm running windows 2003 server. Thanks On Sep 20, 4:06 pm, jerryyang_...@yahoo.com wrote: > Hi, > > What is the best way to upgrade from PHP 4.3.6 to 5.2.4 ? > > I'm running windows 2003 server. > > Thanks Hi. I did just that two days ago. are you using IIS or apache? I'm using apache, so all i needed to do was download the php 5.2.4 zip from the php website, unzip it and replace the old php directory that i had. Dont delete the old php directory until you have the new install working. Rename your current install to something like php_old or something. and rename the new install with the name of the old one, in the same location. You will then have to reconfigure the new php.ini file in the new install. Open the php directory, make a copy of the file php.ini- reccommended and rename it to 'php.ini'. Open it in a text editor and find the line extension_dir = "/." change this to the path of the 'ext' folder in your php directory (you could use the setting from your old php.ini file since you have just replaced the old directory with the new one it will be the same) Load the extensions that you want by uncommenting them in the php.ini folder, such as mysql etc THEN Open the file httpd.conf in your apache/conf directory and add this, (but change the paths to match your install) and remove the one that was for your php4 install. LoadMod...

4-3/2 == -3/2+4? compatibility with C99
In C99, integer division truncates to zero, but in C++ it is implementation-defined, thus the expression in the title may be false. Unnatural, isn't it? --- [ comp.std.c++ is moderated. To submit articles, try just posting with ] [ your news-reader. If that fails, use mailto:std-c++@ncar.ucar.edu ] [ --- Please see the FAQ before posting. --- ] [ FAQ: http://www.jamesd.demon.co.uk/csc/faq.html ] <Charm.Quarker@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1131282820.669109.70040@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com... > In C99, integer division truncates to zero, but in C++ it is > implementation-defined, thus the expression in the title may be false. > Unnatural, isn't it? Why? C++ arithmetic is compatible with C89, because C89 was the only C standard that existed when the C++ standard was approved. In practice, it's not much of an issue, because every C89 and every C++ implementation I've seen truncates toward zero anyway. Moreover, it is very rare for programs to depend on which way integer division truncates anyway. It matters only when exactly one of the dividend and divisor is negative, and I can't recall the last time I've seen a program that actually depends on that case. --- [ comp.std.c++ is moderated. To submit articles, try just posting with ] [ your news-reader. If that fails, use mailto:std-c++@ncar.ucar.edu ] [ --- Please see...

[wx 2.4.2, SuSE 9.2, gcc 3.3.4] DrawRectangle + PostScript
Hi All, I found that the wxDC.DrawRectangle and the wxDC.DrawPolygon does not generate output for PostScript. I think these are missing from the PostScript handler. Is it working in the 2.5.x? When will the next stable version ready? Regards, Gyorgy Kovesdi --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwidgets.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwidgets.org > I found that the wxDC.DrawRectangle and the wxDC.DrawPolygon does not generate > output for PostScript. I t...

wxGTK 2.4.2, SuSE 9.2, gcc 3.3.4: wxCheckBox::SetLabel()
Hi, If I call the wxCheckBox::SetLabel() function, the longer strings are displayed only in place of the original string, the remaining part is hidden. Is there any function to call to do this? In the 2.5.4 version this works well without calling any. Regards Gyorgy Kovesdi --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: wx-users-unsubscribe@lists.wxwidgets.org For additional commands, e-mail: wx-users-help@lists.wxwidgets.org ...

Web resources about - Why The Script Ran on PHP 4.2.3, but not 4.2.4 - comp.lang.php

Seal script - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seal script ( simplified Chinese : 篆书 ; traditional Chinese : 篆書 ; pinyin : zhuànshū ) is an ancient style of Chinese calligraphy . It evolved ...

Super Tuesday played according to script - now everything changes
Hillary Clinton can now position herself as the grown-up in the room for the general election, while Donald Trump is setting himself up for a ...

I’ve Just Read The Pilot Script To DC Comics And NBC’s New Comedy, Powerless (UPDATE)
Emily, Del, Jackie, Teddy... UPDATE: Script scans excerpts removed, at the request of Asad Kazi of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. So that's ...

UnitedHealth Takes on CVS, Express Scripts With Drugs Deal
UnitedHealth Group Inc.’s OptumRx unit struck an agreement to ease customers’ access to drugs through Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc.’s drugstores, ...

Trump sticks to the script in AIPAC speech
GOP front-runner gives a speech from prepared remarks for the most part, anyway

Netflix Commits $90M+ For David Ayer-Directed Will Smith-Joel Edgerton Pic ‘Bright;’ $3M+ For Max Landis ...
EXCLUSIVE : A two-week bidding battle has finally ended and Netflix has won Bright , a Max Landis scripted cop thriller with fantastical elements ...

'Game of Thrones': Jon Snow death script pages revealed - EW.com
It’s the moment that broke the hearts of fans around the world: The Night’s Watch betraying and murdering their Lord Commander (Kit Harington) ...

Script Analysis: Robert Carlock On Writing "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot"
Tina Fey's writing partner on adapting journalist Kim Barker's memoir, The Taliban Shuffle: Strange Days in Afghanistan and Pakistan . Though ...

Script For A Perfect Job Interview
Here's a script of a manager (Brittany) interviewing a job candidate (Gustavo) in a non-scripted, conversational way. Could you start interviewing ...

Change to Mail Service in Apps Script
Originally posed Google Apps Developers Blog Posted by Saurabh Gupta, Product Manager, Google Apps Script There are two ways to send email ...