IBM announces new Version of PL/I for AIX

For those who might have missed it - or be surprised by it, please see:

  http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-129

P.S.  The corresponding COBOL announcement is at:

  http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-128

--
Bill Klein
 wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com

0
wmklein (2605)
6/22/2004 5:21:47 PM
comp.lang.pl1 1741 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

"William M. Klein" <wmklein@nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message
> For those who might have missed it - or be surprised by it, please see:
>
>  http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-129
>
> P.S.  The corresponding COBOL announcement is at:
>
>  http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-128
>
> --
> Bill Klein
> wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com

I admit it, I am surprised...
If I start saving $1/day, then in only 8 years I will have saved enuf to buy
it..

0
dave_frank (2243)
6/22/2004 5:56:52 PM
Actually, I couldn't find the price in the announcement, but ASSUMING that the
price was in the $3000 range (as you imply) - then instead of saving a dollar a
day, you could produce ONE "production" application that you make 5 dollars
profit on and sell 6001 copies of it to make a profit.  (You would need to sell
less copies if you made more profit per sold copy - or if you made created
multiple applications, each would require lower profit margins.)

--
Bill Klein
 wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com
"David Frank" <dave_frank@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "William M. Klein" <wmklein@nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > For those who might have missed it - or be surprised by it, please see:
> >
> >  http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-129
> >
> > P.S.  The corresponding COBOL announcement is at:
> >
> >  http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-128
> >
> > --
> > Bill Klein
> > wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com
> >

> I admit it, I am surprised...
> If I start saving $1/day, then in only 8 years I will have saved enuf to buy
> it..

0
wmklein (2605)
6/22/2004 6:25:59 PM
William M. Klein wrote:
> Actually, I couldn't find the price in the announcement, but ASSUMING that the
> price was in the $3000 range (as you imply) - then instead of saving a dollar a
> day, you could produce ONE "production" application that you make 5 dollars
> profit on and sell 6001 copies of it to make a profit.  (You would need to sell
> less copies if you made more profit per sold copy - or if you made created
> multiple applications, each would require lower profit margins.)

Check your math.
0
jjw (608)
6/22/2004 8:24:07 PM
That or my fingers.  I'll take 601 instead of 6001.

--
Bill Klein
 wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com
"James J. Weinkam" <jjw@cs.sfu.ca> wrote in message
> William M. Klein wrote:
> > Actually, I couldn't find the price in the announcement, but ASSUMING that
the
> > price was in the $3000 range (as you imply) - then instead of saving a
dollar a
> > day, you could produce ONE "production" application that you make 5 dollars
> > profit on and sell 6001 copies of it to make a profit.  (You would need to
sell
> > less copies if you made more profit per sold copy - or if you made created
> > multiple applications, each would require lower profit margins.)
> >
> Check your math.

0
wmklein (2605)
6/22/2004 10:20:18 PM
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:56:52 GMT, David Frank wrote:

> "William M. Klein" <wmklein@nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message
>> For those who might have missed it - or be surprised by it, please see:
>>
>>  http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-129
>>
>> P.S.  The corresponding COBOL announcement is at:
>>
>>  http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-128
>>
>> --
>> Bill Klein
>> wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com
>>

> I admit it, I am surprised...
> If I start saving $1/day, then in only 8 years I will have saved enuf to buy
> it..

By then you might know enough about PL/I to actually be able to use it.
--
Tim C.
0
"William M. Klein" <wmklein@nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message news:<LUZBc.14143$Wr.12987@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net>...
> For those who might have missed it - or be surprised by it, please see:
>
>   http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-129
>
> P.S.  The corresponding COBOL announcement is at:
>
>   http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-128

Just makes me wonder how far behind the Linux product could be... ;)

Robert
0
prino (21)

IBM announces a new (follow-on) version of its PL/I Windows product
For anyone who missed it yesterday, IBM announced their follow-on product for Windows and z/OS development (on Windows). As with the last product, this is a single product that provides: - Windows and z/OS targeted development - COBOL and PL/I (and C/C++ and java) development - CICS, IMS, DB2, etc integration - HLASM integration - etc The announcement is available at (long URL): http://www-306.ibm.com/common/ssi/fcgi-bin/ssialias?subtype=ca&infotype=an&appname=iSource&supplier=897&letternum=ENUS206-320 Unlike the last version, this announcement makes it EXPLICIT that the product fully supports both Windows and z/OS targeted applications. NOTE: I do NOT see an "upgrade from earlier product" pricing option within the announcement, but I believe that for anyone who owns a currently supported product (for which they are paying maintenance) may get further information via the listed phone number. -- Bill Klein wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com "William M. Klein" <wmklein@nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message news:AVDdh.291590$%j2.153850@fe07.news.easynews.com... > For anyone who missed it yesterday, IBM announced their follow-on product > for Windows and z/OS development (on Windows). As with the last product, > this is a single product that provides: > > - Windows and z/OS targeted development > - COBOL and PL/I (and C/C++ and java) development > - CICS, IMS, DB2, etc integration >...

IBM announces new release of Enterpirse PL/II for z/OS
Today, IBM announced "IBM Enterprise PL/I for z/OS V3.8 delivers performance improvements and usability enhancements" See: http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=208-365 -- Bill Klein wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com William M. Klein wrote: > Today, IBM announced > "IBM Enterprise PL/I for z/OS V3.8 delivers performance improvements and > usability enhancements" > > See: > http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=208-365 > There was a rumor back in the 1960's that IBM had registered the names PL/1-PL/99; but this is the first time I have seen anything higher than PL/1 actually used. :) oops. Sorry for the typo (in the subject, not the body) -- Bill Klein wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com "James J. Weinkam" <jjw@cs.sfu.ca> wrote in message news:Aw3Ok.4894$fF3.873@edtnps83... > William M. Klein wrote: >> Today, IBM announced >> "IBM Enterprise PL/I for z/OS V3.8 delivers performance improvements and >> usability enhancements" >> >> See: >> http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=208-365 >> > There was a rumor back in the 1960's that IBM had registered the names > PL/1-PL/99; but this is the first time I have seen anything higher than PL/1 > actually used. :) "James J. Weinkam" <jjw@cs.sfu.ca> writes: > William M. Klein wrote: >...

[ANNOUNCE] New version of RamDebugger
A new version of RamDebugger has been released. Details below: Introduction ============ RamDebugger is a graphical debugger for the scripting lenguage Tcl-TK. With RamDebugger, it is possible to make Local Debugging, where the debugger starts the program to be debugged. and Remote debugging, where the program to debug is already started and RamDebugger connects to it. RamDebugger has additional capabilities like: * Editing the code. It is possible to edit the code inside its own editor and resend the new code without closing the debugged program. * The TCL-TK source code is colorized and supports automatic indentation. * When stopping the debugger is one source code line, it is possible to view all the variables and expression values, as well as change them. * It has additional options to measure execution times in the debugged program. Works in Linux and Windows * Includes additional packages, like Tkcon and VisualRegexp, developed by third party people, as a convenience for RamDebugger users. * The same program is an IDE for compiling and debugging c and c++ Changes ======= Changes From version 5.6 to version 6.1 * Partly converted to tile * Prepared for working with TabletPC * Highly optimized XML parsing and colorize Changes From version 5.5 to version 5.6 * Added trace command in the Breakpoints window (checking in every line if a variable changes) * New debug option: Continue out of loop Changes From version 5.4 to version ...

Announcement
If you are a VNC user or you are looking for a very inexpensive yet full featured remote management application, you really should try out VNCScan. It's available at http://www.vncscan.com and for $40, its practically free compared to the other guys. VNC Features: a.. Wizard driven VNC deployment. You can push install the following VNC flavors: a.. UltraVNC b.. RealVNC 4 c.. TightVNC d.. mVNC e.. Tridia VNC f.. RealVNC 3 b.. Multithreaded (super fast) VNC scanner c.. Save profiles of VNC settings for standard deployments. d.. Add cust...

Announce when new alpine version is out?
Dear developers, could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new version of alpine is out? On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Holger Marzen wrote: > Dear developers, > > could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new version of > alpine is out? We do announce when an official release comes out. There has only been 1.00 so far but we expect 1.10 relatively soon. There are also snapshots available that aren't announced. Those change more frequently. Steve On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Holger Marzen wrote: :) could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new v...

[ace-users] Re: How can I use ACE(Latest Beta Kit) for AIX version 5.3/5.2 and VisualAge C++ 7.0/6.0 for AIX on machine IBM P690? \
Hi Oliana, Thanks very much for your email. Please make sure to send all questions related to TAO or ACE to the ACE mailing list or ACE+TAO newsgroup, rather than to me directly since I travel frequently and often don't have ready access to email. See http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE-mail.html for more info on how to access these resources. > I want to use ACE.tar.bz2(Latest Beta Kit) on AIX version 5.3,Now > I'm writing application program base on ACE.tar.bz2 (Latest Beta > Kit) and testing ACE.tar.bz2(Latest Beta Kit) on AIX version 5.2 for > IBM P690 and using VisualAge C++ 6.0 and VisualAge C++ 7.0,It?s very > strange ,the ACE.tar.bz2 was compiled successful,But the application > program can?t be compiled success,There are a lot of problems.It has > reported a lot of mistakes of STL head file in VisualAge ,and then > It told me there are something wrong in VisualAge C++ 6.0/7.0's head > file.I don't know why,Then ,I written testing code ,only have tested > VisualAge C++ 6.0 and VisualAge C++ 7.0 for AIX version 5.2's head > file already,the compiler was compiling and running up to snuff,no > mistake in head file.And you know ,When I put the same application > program and ACE.tar.bz2(Latest Beta Kit) in Redhatlinux for PC and > Turbo linux for IBM eServe BladeCenter, there are no mistakes,and > It?s normally compiling and running so fast.So,I don?t know why,what > happ...

How to use new functions of new Matlab version in the old version of Matlab?
How to use new functions of new Matlab version in the old version of Matlab? Maybe it is not a good question but the situation is that I have got a MatlabR2008b on my laptop but the PCs of the university got only MatlabR2007b. I just want to use one particular function in the MatlabR2008b on the university machine. How can I do that? Just copy the toolbox? Or can I build the function as a .dll? Thanks! p.s: Of course I can not persuade the university to buy one MatlabR2008... I am also not the administrator; thus, I can not setup my MatlabR2008 on the university machine even I got th...

Announcement: New PL/I kit for Alpha
A new kit is now available for download from our website, which includes a complete rebuild of the GEM interface. This fixes a cute bug. When compiling with /SHOW=STATISTICS the compile speed is computed in lines per minute. Time is measured in in units of a hundredth of a millisecond, which turned out to be zero for a small program on an ES47. When this code was originally written in 1978 for the VAX I guess it was never thought that computers would get that fast! Tom Tom Linden wrote: > A new kit is now available for download from our website, > which includes a complete rebuild of the GEM interface. > This fixes a cute bug. When compiling with /SHOW=STATISTICS > the compile speed is computed in lines per minute. Time is measured > in in units of a hundredth of a millisecond, which turned out to be > zero for a small program on an ES47. When this code was originally written > in 1978 for the VAX I guess it was never thought that computers would get > that fast! The Hercules group working on S/370 emulators has found places where OS designers didn't expect computers to be that fast. One is in VM/370 where a tight loops is expected to take some number of clock ticks. When zero ticks occur during the loop a zerodivide occurs. There were also bugs found when Linux/390 didn't work right if I/O operations were too fast. That is, the I/O interrupt happens immediately after the instruction starting the operation. -- glen glen herr...

ANNOUNCEMENT: New BIND versions are available.
Hello, bind-users readers: ISC would like you to know that new versions of BIND are available; release candidates BIND 9.6-ESV-R9rc1, BIND 9.8.5rc1, and BIND 9.9.3rc1 have been released and made available via ISC's web and ftp sites. We'd also like to take a minute of your time to explain a recent change in our announcement procedures when new versions of BIND are made available. Until recently it has been our policy, when a new version is released, to send an announcement to each of the bind-related ISC public mailing lists. For those who are subscribed to multiple lis...

VICEtoPS: Revisions + new lang. version
Hi guys, I've been tinkering with VICEtoPS during the Christmas vacation. Here's what I've done: 1) Visual Basic.NET: I replaced the underlying engine with the same routines as the other language versions. It's not as clever but it's a lot more readable. I also fixed some behaviour when "file already exists" exceptions occur. It should ask before overwriting. Output is now to one more column (it should have been this way). 2) C: Just general clean-up to make it more readable. Added EXIT_FAILURE and EXIT_SUCCESS for those who want to install the code in ...

Upgrading to currently supported IBM PL/I for Windows (was: How IBM recovered from the PL/I fiasco
David, The following (repost) includes your note from the end of August where you stated, "no upgrade pricing for existing Visual Age PL/I customers), ..." and my reply showing the one of the part numbers and where it is documented. *** Dare you to admit that you were WRONG when you stated (today), "That couldnt have been the reason you posted that info (which I wasnt aware of) since this is the first post I have raised this issue, (must be someone else who really gives a damn)." -- Bill Klein wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com "William M. Klein" <wmklein@nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message news:... > ain't no such thing as > "a Z/OS PL/I for Windows pkg" > > So you are correct (for a change) there isn't anyone who has upgraded to it. > > For any other question (to correct your publicly stated misconceptions on how > the product works), check out the manual for yourself at: > > http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27007348 > > As far as IBM selling copies of its "Websphere Developer for z/OS" product, > there have certainly been lots of sales (as reported at IBM user groups) as > well as the fact that many copies are "given away" with other IBM product > purchases. > > As far as upgrade pricing and ordering, check out the announcement at: > > http://www-306.ibm.com/fcgi-bin/common/ssi/ssialias?infotype=an&s...

[News] New Version of Subversion, Sun Brings MySQL to Telecoms with New Version

Announcement: New PL/I kit for Alpha
A new kit is now available for download from our website, which includes a complete rebuild of the GEM interface. This fixes a cute bug. When compiling with /SHOW=STATISTICS the compile speed is computed in lines per minute. Time is measured in in units of a hundredth of a millisecond, which turned out to be zero for a small program on an ES47. When this code was originally written in 1978 for the VAX I guess it was never thought that computers would get that fast! Tom In article <opsu1ssnd6zgicya@hyrrokkin>, "Tom Linden" <tom@kednos.com> wrote: >A new kit is n...

3-days wonder (new version announcements)
Hello! I released 4DOS 7.80 at http://4dos.zzl.org and at all mirror sites listed at http://4dos.hit.bg - you can select your nearest mirror and use only it Let's leave this thread for announces. Specific issues please in their own treads. Regards, Lucho Luchezar Georgiev пишет: > I released 4DOS 7.80 at http://4dos.zzl.org and at all mirror sites > listed at http://4dos.hit.bg - you can select your nearest mirror and > use only it. Version 7.81 has just been uploaded to all sites and mirrors. > Let's leave this thread for announces. Specific issues please in their > own treads. Regards, Lucho >> I released 4DOS 7.80 at http://4dos.zzl.org and at all mirror sites >> listed at http://4dos.hit.bg - you can select your nearest mirror and >> use only it. > > Version 7.81 has just been uploaded to all sites and mirrors. As an exception the above "wonder" lasted only 2, not 3 days. Version 7.82 has just been uploaded to all sites and mirrors. >> Let's leave this thread for announces. Specific issues please in their >> own treads. Regards, Lucho >>> I released 4DOS 7.80 at http://4dos.zzl.org and at all mirror sites >>> listed at http://4dos.hit.bg - you can select your nearest mirror and >>> use only it. >> >> Version 7.81 has just been uploaded to all sites and mirrors. > > Version 7.82 has just been...

Announcement: New Version of the PragmAda Reusable Components
PragmAda Software Engineering announces a new release of the PragmAda Reusable Components. This release adds PragmARC.Genetic_Algorithm, a generic framework for genetic programming. The PragmARCs are available from the PragmAda web site: http://pragmada.home.mchsi.com/ Error reports, comments, and suggestions are always welcome. -- Jeffrey R. Carter, President PragmAda Software Engineering ...

AIX 4.1 on a new IBM server?
Hi! My old machine IBM RS/6000 43P Model 120 with DBMS ADABAS and Natural is 10 years old. Now this box needs replacement. Unfortunately, software upgrade is too expensive. Excuse me for my rather queer stupid question, but I wonder if it is possible to install old AIX 4.1 (for old ADABAS) on some new IBM server, for example, IBM System p5 185 Express or IBM System p5 550 Express. Performance does not matter. Thanks in advance Stanislav In article <1156909000.080722.171370@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>, asymont@netscape.net <asymont@netscape.net> wrote: > My old machine IBM R...

Announcement: New PL/I kit for Alpha #2
A new kit is now available for download from our website, which includes a complete rebuild of the GEM interface. This fixes a cute bug. When compiling with /SHOW=STATISTICS the compile speed is computed in lines per minute. Time is measured in in units of a hundredth of a millisecond, which turned out to be zero for a small program on an ES47. When this code was originally written in 1978 for the VAX I guess it was never thought that computers would get that fast! Tom ...

IBM announces Enterprise PL/I V3.3
Maybe I missed, it in this newsgroup - but in case anyone who would be interested didn't see it (and if you are interested in IBM mainframe PL/I) you may be interested in yesterday's announcement. See: 203280 IBM Enterprise PL/I for z/OS V3.3 integrates PL/I and Web-oriented business processes (12.9KB) http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=203-280 -- Bill Klein wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com ...

VICEtoPS: Revisions + new lang. version #2
(posted on comp.emulators.cbm as well, but not too mamy people seem to go there) Hi guys, I've been tinkering with VICEtoPS during the Christmas vacation. Here's what I've done: 1) Visual Basic.NET: I replaced the underlying engine with the same routines as the other language versions. It's not as clever but it's a lot more readable. I also fixed some behaviour when "file already exists" exceptions occur. It should ask before overwriting. Output is now to one more column (it should have been this way). 2) C: Just general clean-up to make it more readabl...

IBM PL/I Version 4 Release 4 manuals
Links to September 2013 manuals: LRM: http://publibfp.boulder.com/epubs/pdf/ibm4lr03.pdf PG: http://publibfp.boulder.com/epubs/pdf/ibm4pg03.pdf MC: http://publibfp.boulder.com/epubs/pdf/ibm4mc02.pdf On Thursday, January 23, 2014 4:26:34 AM UTC-8, robin....@gmail.com wrote: > Links to September 2013 manuals: > > > > LRM: http://publibfp.boulder.com/epubs/pdf/ibm4lr03.pdf > > > > PG: http://publibfp.boulder.com/epubs/pdf/ibm4pg03.pdf > > > > MC: http://publibfp.boulder.com/epubs/pdf/ibm4mc02.pdf Those links didn't work for me. On 2014-09-29 14:41:05 +0000, pbblbchr@gmail.com said: > On Thursday, January 23, 2014 4:26:34 AM UTC-8, robin....@gmail.com wrote: >> Links to September 2013 manuals: >> >> >> >> LRM: http://publibfp.boulder.com/epubs/pdf/ibm4lr03.pdf >> >> >> >> PG: http://publibfp.boulder.com/epubs/pdf/ibm4pg03.pdf >> >> >> >> MC: http://publibfp.boulder.com/epubs/pdf/ibm4mc02.pdf http://publibfp.dhe.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/XKS/ibmsh421 -- John W Kennedy Read the remains of Shakespeare's lost play, now annotated! http://www.SKenSoftware.com/Double%20Falshood ...

[ANNOUNCE] New version of RamDebugger 6.1.1
A new version of RamDebugger 6.1.1 has been released. It correct some small errors in version 6.1 Details below: Introduction ============ RamDebugger is a graphical debugger for the scripting lenguage Tcl-TK. With RamDebugger, it is possible to make Local Debugging, where the debugger starts the program to be debugged. and Remote debugging, where the program to debug is already started and RamDebugger connects to it. RamDebugger has additional capabilities like: * Editing the code. It is possible to edit the code inside its own editor and resend the new code without closing the debugged program. * The TCL-TK source code is colorized and supports automatic indentation. * When stopping the debugger is one source code line, it is possible to view all the variables and expression values, as well as change them. * It has additional options to measure execution times in the debugged program. Works in Linux and Windows * Includes additional packages, like Tkcon and VisualRegexp, developed by third party people, as a convenience for RamDebugger users. * The same program is an IDE for compiling and debugging c and c++ Changes ======= Changes From version 5.6 to version 6.1 * Partly converted to tile * Prepared for working with TabletPC * Highly optimized XML parsing and colorize Changes From version 5.5 to version 5.6 * Added trace command in the Breakpoints window (checking in every line if a variable changes) * New debug option: Contin...

Announcement of plan to publish a new version of TTM book
http://www.thethirdmanifesto.com Regards Alfredo ...

Announcement: New Enhanced DR-DOS WIP version!
Hi folks, I have released a new WIP version of the upcoming Enhanced DR-DOS 7.01.08. Key features include support for loading FAT32 device drivers with DEVLOAD, LFN support for CD-ROMs and the increase of the maximum length of the command line and PATH variable to 255 characters. As usual, you can download it from the download page on the site listed below. Any problems with it should be reported in the Enhanced DR-DOS Forum at http://www.drdosprojects.de/forum/drp_forum/ . Regards, Udo -- The DR-DOS/OpenDOS Enhancement Project - http://www.drdosprojects.de -- This mail...

Announce: new TimingAnalyzer version beta 0.92
Hi All, A new beta version of the TimingAnalyzer is available. Since it taking much longer than expected to finish the program, a few changes have occurred. 1) There is only one version now that includes all the features that are functional to this point. You can download and use without any restrictions. 2) A new license simply says that the TimingAnalyzer will always be completely free to use with no limitations for personal and academic use. There will be a one time charge for commercial use when the final release occurs. Expected cost will be very low compared to the competition...

Web resources about - IBM announces new Version of PL/I for AIX - comp.lang.pl1

Knock-and-announce - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
to exclude specific categories (e.g. drug crimes) from the knock-and-announce rule based on blanket "factoring", the Supreme Court in Richards ...

AdRoll Announces Self-Service Retargeting For Facebook News Feed Ads
AdRoll, a Facebook Exchange partner , announced Wednesday that it has rolled out ad retargeting in the News Feed . The company launched this ...

Ohio State Fair announces 2016 concert series lineup
This year's group includes Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton and YES.

Everything Apple needs to update, but won’t announce at its event next week
Apple is holding its first event of the year on Monday next week, and we’ve already reported everything that you should expect to see announced ...

Time Magazine Announces 30 Most Influential People On the Internet
Time Magazine announced recently its second annual (unranked) list of top 30 influencers on the internet, and they aren’t all Hollywood celebrities ...

Everything Apple plans to announce at Monday’s big event
Remember when Tim Cook back in 2012 vowed to "double down" on product secrecy? Well, things in that regard haven't exactly gone as planned. Sure, ...

Kaytranada announces guest-filled debut LP, shares "Bus Ride," touring, playing NYC's Highline Ballroom ...
Montreal's Kaytranada has announced his debut album, 99.9%, which will be out via XL on May 6. The record features appearances by AlunaGeorge, ...

Police Board Announces 3 Finalists For CPD Superintendent
CBS Local Police Board Announces 3 Finalists For CPD Superintendent CBS Local CHICAGO (CBS) — The Chicago Police Board has revealed two outsiders ...

Ontario IESO Announces Large Renewable Energy Projects
... Large Renewable Procurement (LRP), “a competitive process for procuring large renewable energy projects generally [&hellip Ontario IESO Announces ...

FIFA announces $122 million loss in 2015, a year marked by corruption scandal
ZURICH (AP) — FIFA announces $122 million loss in 2015, a year marked by corruption scandal.