IBM continues to suppport and enhance its PL/I support

David Frank wrote in message ...
>A couple years ago, Peter Elderon replied to my inquiry about new PL/I
>development, altho he states that windows pl/i has been upgraded in tandem
>with Z/os.  He by omission is saying other than a windows tandem upgrade
>(its being updated with fixpacks, which is  not a Version upgrade), IBM is
>cutting back its upgrades for other platforms, e.g.  the last windows pl/i
>release was 1998 v2.1 thats SEVEN YEARS ago.

I've told you before that the Windows PL/I compiler was ported to z/OS.
This was a new compiler for z/OS, and that there have been upgrades
of the z/OS product as the inevitable bug showed up, and as well some
enhancements were made to that compiler.  These enhancements
were also done to the Windows compiler.

    In other words, both compilers are current, up-to-date, and both are
being upgraded together.
    This is to permit the same programs to be run on Windows and on z/OS
with identical results.  The Windows product also emulates the z/OS
environment (that is, it handles both EBCDIC and ASCII, and
handles little endian and big-endian formats.)

The Windows compiler is up to Release 6 or so.

0
robin_v (2737)
9/6/2005 1:06:49 AM
comp.lang.pl1 1741 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 01:06:49 GMT, robin wrote:

>  e.g.  the last windows pl/i
>  release was 1998 v2.1 thats SEVEN YEARS ago.

Because PLI is stable and doesn't need "fixing" like Fortran?
--
Tim C.
Tim Challenger wrote in message <1125987422.3a66ad705829cf22dca9dc646182f489@teranews>...
>On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 01:06:49 GMT, robin wrote:
>
>>  e.g.  the last windows pl/i
>>  release was 1998 v2.1 thats SEVEN YEARS ago.
>
>Because PLI is stable and doesn't need "fixing" like Fortran?

That's right.

The most-recent update is #13 this year 2005.  VA PL/I has had
had 12 updates incorporating a number of enhancements since 1998.
Check out the PL/I Newsletter.

The next update is expected in or around November 2005
in conjunction with the release of Enterprice PL/I v.3.5.

>--
>Tim C.

0
robin_v (2737)

re: IBM continues PL/I support (was: IBM continues ...)
From: "David Frank" <dave_frank@hotmail.com>, RoadRunner - Central Florida Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:48:40 GMT > I note from IBM announcements that AIX languages (C,C++ and Fortran) > were just updated, but not PL/I.. .. That doesn't mean anything. There are other languages available on AIX. It's just a specific announcement about those compilers. .. > Looks to me like PL/I is now down to just 1 compiler (for Z/OS) thats > receiving development support. .. We know you're lying, and you know you're lying. .. Peter Elderon wrote to you several months ago saying that the Windows product is supported. .. It's a current and on-going support in parallel with the z/os Enterprise compiler. .. The Enterprise compiler was developed from the workstation (Windows compiler), and is compatible with it. This is to enable the development on the PC of programs for z/os, and vice versa. The Windows VisualAge product can emulate the z/os machine, and can operate in Windows (PC) mode, thus allowing the PC product to operate directly on z/os data and to generate such data for use on z/os when required. .. > Bottom line: > There is no Windows PL/I compiler development taking place > now that IBM has apparently ceased updating Visual Age PL/I You know that you are lying. We know it too. .. > I suggest PLI'ers shud pay apt attention to my tips how to migrate > their code to Fortran and ignore Robin's FICTITIOUS FAQ .. No-one...

re: IBM continues PL/I support
From: "David Frank" <dave_frank@hotmail.com>, RoadRunner - Central Florida Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:51:55 GMT "William M. Klein" <wmklein@nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message news:vgxub.6097$n56.4610@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Alternatively, if one *WANTS* IBM to provide "new" PL/I compilers on other > platforms (than z/OS) one could submit SHARE requirements for such. > > -- > Bill Klein > wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com .. > I see you posted the Z/OS PL/I v3.3 upgrade announcement several weeks > back. > Will you confirm to the reading impaired here that it doesnt > include Windows PL/I in its OS system prerequisite section? .. IBM has been working on z/OS recently, because it is a relatively new product, and naturally there was an upgrade announcement as a result of that work. .. It doesn't imply or suggest anything about their other PL/I compilers, which have been on the market for a number of years, and are now robust complers. They do not need as frequent updates as the new compiler on z/OS. ...

IBM continues PL/I support withdrawal
I note from IBM announcements that AIX languages (C,C++ and Fortran) were just updated, but not PL/I.. Looks to me like PL/I is now down to just 1 compiler (for Z/OS) thats receiving development support. Bottom line: There is no Windows PL/I compiler development taking place now that IBM has apparently ceased updating Visual Age PL/I I suggest PLI'ers shud pay apt attention to my tips how to migrate their code to Fortran and ignore Robin's FICTITIOUS FAQ IE. His FAQ touts a $15,000 (you gotta be kidding) Liant PL/I that Liant doesnt include in their product SUPPORT list and havent updated in YEARS. "David Frank" <dave_frank@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<YVlub.195580$RP2.96913@twister.tampabay.rr.com>... > I note from IBM announcements that AIX languages (C,C++ and Fortran) > were just updated, but not PL/I.. > > Looks to me like PL/I is now down to just 1 compiler (for Z/OS) thats > receiving development support. > > Bottom line: > There is no Windows PL/I compiler development taking place > now that IBM has apparently ceased updating Visual Age PL/I > You remind me of a brat so impressed with his own defecation that he spreads his excrement everywhere he can. No one else is impresesd. > I suggest PLI'ers shud pay apt attention to my tips how to migrate > their code to Fortran and ignore Robin's FICTITIOUS FAQ That's an extremely stupid suggestion. Migrating code from on...

Upgrading to currently supported IBM PL/I for Windows (was: How IBM recovered from the PL/I fiasco
David, The following (repost) includes your note from the end of August where you stated, "no upgrade pricing for existing Visual Age PL/I customers), ..." and my reply showing the one of the part numbers and where it is documented. *** Dare you to admit that you were WRONG when you stated (today), "That couldnt have been the reason you posted that info (which I wasnt aware of) since this is the first post I have raised this issue, (must be someone else who really gives a damn)." -- Bill Klein wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com "William M. Klein" <wmklein@nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message news:... > ain't no such thing as > "a Z/OS PL/I for Windows pkg" > > So you are correct (for a change) there isn't anyone who has upgraded to it. > > For any other question (to correct your publicly stated misconceptions on how > the product works), check out the manual for yourself at: > > http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27007348 > > As far as IBM selling copies of its "Websphere Developer for z/OS" product, > there have certainly been lots of sales (as reported at IBM user groups) as > well as the fact that many copies are "given away" with other IBM product > purchases. > > As far as upgrade pricing and ordering, check out the announcement at: > > http://www-306.ibm.com/fcgi-bin/common/ssi/ssialias?infotype=an&s...

IBM PL/I V8 ENHANCEMENTS
Enhancements in V3R8 of IBM PL/I * The new PLISAXC built-in function will allow the user to exploit the z/OS XML System Services parser as if it were a SAX parser. Thanks to the underlying support in this parser, PLISAXC will provide support for name spaces as well as documents that are larger than 2G. * The new ULENGTH, ULENGTH8, ULENGTH16, UPOS, USUBSTR, UVALID and UWIDTH built-in functions will allow the user to query and process strings containing UTF-8 and UTF-16 data. * The new FIXEDBIN, FIXEDDEC, FLOATBIN and FLOATDEC built-in functions will allow the user to specify all the result attributes (other than the mode) in a numeric conversion and thus allow the user to write not only more easily understood code but code that will also perform better (particularly for some DFP conversions). * The new ONLINE built-in function will allow the user to have easy access to another piece of information formerly available only in the runtime error message or dump, namely the line number in the user code at which a condition was raised. * The new REG12 built-in function will return the address of the CAA and will make it easier for users to write code that uses some Language Environment services. * The REPATTERN built-in function will support 3 additional DB2 date-time formats. * The new DIMACROSS attribute will make it easier to exploit DB2 multi-row fetch. * The new SUPPRESS attribute will make ...

IBM PL/I V7 ENHANCEMENTS
Enhancements at V3R7 of IBM's PL/I * IEEE Decimal Floating-Point (DFP) is supported. This includes support for the following new built-in functions: - ISFINITE - ISINF - ISNAN - ISNORMAL - ISZERO Also, as part of the DFP support, the following old built-in functions have been updated: - EPSILON - EXPONENT - HUGE - MAXEXP - MINEXP - PLACES - PRED - RADIX - ROUND - SCALE - SUCC - TINY * The new MEMCONVERT built-in function will allow the user to convert arbitrary lengths of data between arbitrary code pages. * The new ONOFFSET built-in function will allow the user to have easy access to another piece of information formerly available only in the runtime error message or dump, namely the offset in the user procedure at which a condition was raised. * The new STACKADDR built-in function will return the address of the current dynamic save area (register 13 on z/OS) and will make it easier for users to write their own diagnostic code. * The new QUOTE option will allow the user to specify alternate code points for the quote (?) symbol since this symbol is not code-page invariant. * The new XML compiler option can be used to specify that the tags in the output of the XMLCHAR built-in function be either in all upper case or in the case in which they were declared. ...

re: IBM PL/I is supported
Subject: Re: PL/I examples please From: "David Frank" <dave_frank@hotmail.com>, RoadRunner - Central Florida Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:03:45 GMT > "robin" <ro|bin_v@bigpond.mapson.com> wrote in message > news:smBub.16820$aT.10328@news-server.bigpond.net.au... >> From: "David Frank" <dave_frank@hotmail.com>, RoadRunner - Central Florida >> Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 14:50:47 GMT >> >> > and its for sure you FAKE PL/I >> > enthusiasts havent purchased the only other option the $3000 >> > IBM Visual Age PL/I for Windows (now dropped from IBM's >> > upgrading).. >> . >> Again you lie. You lie because it has not been dropped. You lie about the price. >> The full product (which has full z/OS support as well as >> Windows support) can be purchased for as little as $475 >> (upgrade). .. > A upgrade is NOT the full product, this has been explained to you > before by others here, but you fail to grasp the distinction. .. READ WHAT I WROTE. It says "FULL PRODUCT". FULL PRODUCT. FULL PRODUCT. Do you know what that means? It means FULL PRODUCT. "robin" <ro|bin_v@bigpond.mapson.com> wrote in message news:c6Vub.18346$aT.14299@news-server.bigpond.net.au... > You lie about the price. > > READ WHAT I WROTE. > It says "FULL PRODUCT". FULL PRODUCT. FULL PRODUCT. > > Do you know what that m...

re: IBM continues support
From: "David Frank" <dave_frank@hotmail.com>, RoadRunner - Central Florida Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:28:03 GMT > "robin" <ro|bin_v@bigpond.mapson.com> wrote in message > news:hoBub.16824$aT.12544@news-server.bigpond.net.au... >> From: "David Frank" <dave_frank@hotmail.com>, RoadRunner - Central Florida >> Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 09:48:40 GMT > >> > I note from IBM announcements that AIX languages (C,C++ and Fortran) >> > were just updated, but not PL/I.. >> >> That doesn't mean anything. There are other languages available >> on AIX. It's just a specific announcement about those compilers. >> >> > Looks to me like PL/I is now down to just 1 compiler (for Z/OS) thats >> > receiving development support. >> >> We know you're lying, and you know you're lying. >> >> Peter Elderon wrote to you several months ago saying that >> the Windows product is supported. >> >> It's a current and on-going support in parallel with the >> z/os Enterprise compiler. >> >> The Enterprise compiler was developed from the workstation (Windows >> compiler), and is compatible with it. This is to enable the >> development on the PC of programs for z/os, and vice versa. >> The Windows VisualAge product can emulate the z/os machine, >> and can operate in Windows (PC) mode, t...

IBM PL/I V9 ENHANCEMENTS Oct. 2009
Enhancements at V9 of IBM/s PL/I. (PL/I Language Reference, 11th Edition, Oct. 2009) * The new MEMCU12, MEMCU21, MEMCU14, MEMCU24, MEMCU41, and MEMCU42 built-in functions provide the ability to convert between UTF-8, UTF-16, and UTF-32, and on z/OS, they do this with inline code that exploits the corresponding hardware instruction. * The new PLITRAN11, PLITRAN12, PLITRAN21, and PLITRAN22 built-in functions provide the ability to translate one-byte and/or two-byte buffers, and on z/OS, they do this with inline code that exploits the corresponding hardware instruction. * The new USURROGATE built-in function provides the ability to test if a CHAR or WCHAR string contains any UTF surrogate pairs. * The new ROUNDDEC built-in function provides the ability to specify that a Decimal Floating-Point (DFP) number should be rounded at the nth decimal digit (rather than at the nth digit as provided by the ROUND built-in function). * The new INONLY, INOUT, and OUTONLY attributes will make it easier to make code more self-documenting and to allow the compiler to produce more accurate diagnostics (for example, the compiler can now not flag dummy arguments if they are declared as INONLY and not flag uninitialized arguments if they are declared as OUTONLY). * The new %DO SKIP; statement makes it easy to exclude blocks of code from the compilation and to "comment out" comments. * Six additional datetime patte...

Does IBM now support building PL/I application for Windows?
I found that PL/I is deprecated in Rational Developer for System =D1 (both Java and EGL). ...

IBM
For those in IBM mainframe (z/OS and z/VM - not VSE) shops, check out: _ 906027 Software Service Discontinuance: Selected IBM eServer zSeries and S/390 products -- Some replacements available at http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=906-027 "Release to be withdrawn from service September 30, 2008 Product Product name Version number Enterprise PL/I for z/OS 3.4 5655-H31 ...Features to be withdrawn from service April 30, 2007 PL/I for MVS and VM V1 1.1 5688-235 VM Full Function Offering ... a.. 5655-H31, Enterprise PL/I for z/OS V3.4 is replaced by 5655-H31, Enterprise PL/I for z/OS V3.5 announced in Software Announcement 205-219 , dated September 13, 2005. ... a.. 5688-235, PL/I for MVS and VM V1 - VM Full Function Offering Features consists of a PL/I compiler and a debugger. The compiler continues to be available as part of the existing PL/I for MVS and VM V1 - VM Alternate Function Offering. The debugger is replaced by Debug Tool for z/VM V4.1 announced in Software Announcement 204-212 , dated September 21, 2004. " *** Other announced support withdrawal dates include - some releases of z/OS - some releases of COBOL and HLASM - some releases of IMS (and IMS tools) - CICS TS V2.2 - and LOTS more *** Make certain that those in your shop who need to know, do know an...

Linux Supporter IBM Also Supports CISPA.
But of course IBM will receive a pass from the Linux / Open Source community because IBM contributes to Linux and Open Source. When will you guys wake up and realize that it's all about the money and nothing else? http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/293715-ibm-launching-cispa-advocacy-tour http://tinyurl.com/bp9k8w6 -- flatfish+++ PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS: http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/ flatfish+++ wrote: > But of course IBM will receive a pass from the Linux / Open Source > community because IBM contributes to Linux and Open Source. > > When will you guys wake up and realize that it's all about the money > and nothing else? > > http://thehill.com/blogs/hillicon-valley/technology/293715-ibm-launching-cispa-advocacy-tour/Burson-Marstelar_trolls_posted_this_in_comp.os.linux.advocacy > > http://tinyurl.com/bp9k8w6/Burson-Marstelar_trolls_posted_this_in_comp.os.linux.advocacy Why don't you go get a job troll? When will trolls like you with long online trolling history in comp.os.linux.advocacy realize trolling is all about money and lack of a brain? Is it worth listening to opinions of low pay trolls hired by 4th rate trolling companies any who? Not anymore me thinks! Trolling is an Industry in USA ------------------------------ Hiring low pay online trolls is ignorant. Those hiring online trolls are too afraid to make a statement in perso...

Continuation
Why does the following code print the line "doing other stuff" twice? def cc puts "do A" puts "----> 1. #{caller}" callcc { |cont| return cont} puts "----> 2. #{caller}" puts "do B" end puts "calling cc" cont = cc() puts "doing other stuff" cont.call() if cont puts "end of work" puts OUTPUT: calling cc do A ----> 1. remove2.rb:59 doing other stuff ----> 2. remove2.rb:59 do B doing other stuff end of work Responding to michelemendel@gmail.com: > Why does the following code ...

IBM PL/I
Could somebody tell exact name (and version) of IBM product, where I can use PL/I under Windows XP? I need in compile, link and make executables for Windows. Product should be active, i.e I can buy it. The currently supported product for Windows targeted development includes both the PL/I and COBOL compilers and lots of other "stuff". Check out "WebSphere Developer for z/Series" at: http://www-306.ibm.com/software/awdtools/devzseries/ It is NOT cheap, but it is supported (both for mainframe and windows targeted development) and does provide significant tools (possibly more than you might want). -- Bill Klein wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com "MZN" <MikeZmn@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1158246139.780745.195690@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > Could somebody tell exact name (and version) of IBM product, where I > can use PL/I under Windows XP? > > I need in compile, link and make executables for Windows. Product > should be active, i.e I can buy it. > "MZN" <MikeZmn@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1158246139.780745.195690@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com... > Could somebody tell exact name (and version) of IBM product, where I > can use PL/I under Windows XP? > > I need in compile, link and make executables for Windows. Product > should be active, i.e I can buy it. > The PL/I situation continually deteriorates, IBM cancelled support for its Visual Age PL/I for Window...

[News] Red Hat Enhances Mainframe Support, Fujistu Joins GNU/Linux Support

SN#18519 IBM Redpaper: How to Install Solaris 10 OS on Supported IBM BladeCenter Servers
SYSTEM NEWS FOR SUN USERS Vol 114 Issue 4 2007-08-20 Article 18519 from section "Service" Technical overview of Solaris OS, Installation, Management and Storage Since the Solaris Operating System (Solaris OS) will now be supported on certain IBM systems, this white paper will be useful for those installing the Solaris OS on supported BladeCenter servers. Topics include Fibre Channel, Solaris Containers, DTrace, IBM Director, and more. Details at http://sun.systemnews.com/g?A=18519 Have a custom version of 'System News for Sun Users' delivered to you via email each week in PDF, text or HTML. Only the sections that you select will be included in your copy of the news magazine. Subscribe at http://sun.systemnews.com/subscribe (c) 2005 System News, Inc. http://www.systemnews.com ...

IBM should support OpenSUSE
Hi, as a long time SuSE user I am bit worried how Attachmate will take care of it. It has connections with MS. And I remember reading somewhere that MS was partly financing the deal....any more info - someone? Anyway OpenSuSE is great distro and now when it's future is little question mark, IBM should step up and provide the infrastructure for it. Anyone know any persons at the IBM's Linux division? I personally think that people would even be ready to pay something for the privilege of using OpenSuSE. I personally would be ready to pay something like 200-250 euros/year. Then there is the Windows compatibility projects that Novell pioneered. I know two of them Mono and SilverLight. What is the status of these projects? Where to get the source of Novell's silverlight implementaiton, I mean the source. I think it is good idea to archive it if whole project gets canceled. Best Regards Kari -- PICs, Displays,Relays - USB-SPI-I2C http://www.byvac.com USB and FPGA boards http://www.ztex.de I am just a happy customer On 2011-05-25, Kari Laine <karitlaine@yahoo.com> claimed: > Hi, > > as a long time SuSE user I am bit worried how Attachmate will take care > of it. It has connections with MS. And I remember reading somewhere that > MS was partly financing the deal....any more info - someone? No. I'm not familiar with Attachmate. But googooing it makes me also wonder about the future of the linux distro. It can be spun off. No...

Document could not open at IBM-Support
Hi, i have no chance to open the following document at IBM-Support: 29905125 Recovering Damaged V5R2 Management Central files: This document is at the registered knowledgbase. I am registered at this knowledgebase. I wrote to IBM about two weeks ago, but i alway cant open the document. Is there anybody, who can open this document, and send it with E-Mail to me. Best Regards. Christan Schwarz Christian, I tried to get the document and receive an error as well...Sorry :-( that 1 guy Christian Schwarz wrote: > Hi, > > i have no chance to open the following document at I...

IBM Enhanced RAN replacement
Were running these off of all our F50's and they are beginning to show their age. Does anyone know of an equivalent replacement for the (rs232) Enhanced RAN? Direct replacements are increasingly difficult to find. Thanks, -Nick The original 128-Port Controller and 16-Port RAN equipment was developed for IBM by Digi Systems Intl. Digi have a Portserver II unit that works exactly like the 16-Port RAN units, except you do not hardwire to a 128-Port Controller card. It hooks up on on your existing Ethernet network and gives your users a pts login and remote printer hookup capabiliy. If yo...

How IBM recovered from the PL/I fiasco
Below is an excerpt from Mark Halpern's http://www.rules-of-the-game.com/com003-memoir2.htm <<< One good thing was accomplished for IBM, too, during that strange becalmed period: I helped IBM recover from the PL/I fiasco. The PL/I project had started during my first tour with the company, in New York, as a way of avoiding the dreaded "proliferation of programming languages." The cost of developing and maintaining programming languages had impressed IBM management deeply, and they were willing listeners to the argument that the way to minimize this cost was to develop one language that would support virtually all important users, replacing Fortran, Cobol, and even, to a great extent, assembler language. During my years with LMSC, IBM's PL/I effort had proceeded, and had produced a language that did indeed include just about every feature that Fortran and Cobol offered, as well as a good deal else. The guiding principle behind its design seemed to be the same as that of the original Fortran compiler "Oh, and another thing..." The difference was that in the case of Fortran, for all practical purposes the first real compiler, dependence on that principle was quite understandable; its designers were inventing computer science as they went, and doing it brilliantly. The PL/I designers had no such excuse; they had the examples of Fortran, Cobol, and a dozen other languages before them, and they had the benefit, if they had ...

4Gb support and IBM M51
I'm thinking of buying a 2nd hand IBM ThinkCentre M51 with an upgrade to 4Gb as my new virtualisation workhorse. What's the current state of play on >2Gb mem. support in mainstream distros. and indeed this model in particular? Any personal experience? TIA Sean ...

IBM - SHARE
I have recently taken over the "requirements coordinator" position for the SHARE (US) "COBOL, PL/I, & LE" project. I am developing an email list (for private use only) of those who want to be informed when there are SHARE requirements for PL/I (LE, or COBOL). I have already asked in the comp.lang.cobol and IBM-MAIN lists, but wanted to post in this forum as well a request that you send me a PRIVATE email requesting to be added to my list *IF* you work for a SHARE member organization and want to be informed of such discussions or votes. P.S. I am PERSONALLY mostly a COBOL and LE "person" - but have sufficient PL/I support that I think this won't be a problem. If you (or someone else in your organization) wants to be involved in this process, make certain that you have a "SHARE user-id" *and* can access the existing REQS_APLS_LNGC requirements at: http://www.share.org/REQS/reqmain.nsf/Req+by+Status?OpenView&CollapseAll Currently, I don't see any PL/I (specific) requirements out there, but there are some COBOL and LE ones. -- Bill Klein wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com ...

Question about IBM PL/I implementation
I no longer have access to Either PL/I for MVS and VM or Enterprise PL/I. Would anyone be able to see if the following program compiles without error with them? Thanks a lot. Hopefully I didn't make any typos... lv: proc options (main); do; begin; leave; end; /* begin */ end; /* do */ end lv; -- Pete On 2012-06-13 23:58:13 +0000, Peter Flass said: > I no longer have access to Either PL/I for MVS and VM or Enterprise > PL/I. Would anyone be able to see if the following program compiles > without error with them? Thanks a lot. Hopefully I didn't make any > typos... > > lv: proc options (main); > do; > begin; > leave; > end; /* begin */ > end; /* do */ > end lv; The Enterprise PL/I manual says explicitly "The LEAVE statement and the referenced or implied DO statement must not be in different blocks." -- John W Kennedy "But now is a new thing which is very old-- that the rich make themselves richer and not poorer, which is the true Gospel, for the poor's sake." -- Charles Williams. "Judgement at Chelmsford" On Thursday, 14 June 2012 10:13:41 UTC+10, John W Kennedy wrote: > On 2012-06-13 23:58:13 +0000, Peter Flass said: > > > I no longer have access to Either PL/I for MVS and VM or Enterprise > > PL/I. Would anyone be a...

IBM LAN Support Program...
Does anyone know where I could get this? It's needed for me to use Client Access/400 in DOS to get my PS/2s to talk to my AS/400 (old 9404 beige box) in DOS... > Does anyone know where I could get this? It's needed for me to use > Client Access/400 in DOS to get my PS/2s to talk to my AS/400 (old > 9404 beige box) in DOS... www.networking.ibm.com - support - Token-Ring adapters I have images, if necessary. -- Cheers, Tim Clarke (a.k.a. WBST) Guildford, U.K. Il Fri, 21 May 2010 04:38:36 +0100, Tim WBST Clarke ha scritto: >> Does anyone know...

Web resources about - IBM continues to suppport and enhance its PL/I support - comp.lang.pl1

The Saga Continues... - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Saga Continues... is the third studio album released by American hip-hop artist Diddy and the Bad Boy Family on July 10, 2001 in North America. ...

Ted Ullyot, Jas Athwal Continue To Unload Facebook Shares
... sold off more shares in the social network, as detailed in their Form 4 filings Thursday with the Securities and Exchange Commission . continued… ...

The President continues to offer up apologies....When tolerance becomes a one way street it leads to ...
Congressman Allen West hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel The President continues to offer up apologies....When tolerance becomes a one way street ...

Facebook continues to test variations of Timeline layout
Facebook is experimenting with a new Timeline format that puts all of a user’s posts in a single column to the right and apps and other modules ...

Ferguson happy to continue roller-coaster rise with Extreme Choice
THERE'S an element of luck in every racing story, whether it be good or bad.

Neighbours shocked, hunt continues for gunman after Heckenberg shooting death
A &quot;completely innocent&quot; husband and father was shot and killed when a gunman opened fire at two brothers on a suburban street during ...

Justice system overhaul continues year after Masa Vukotic's death
There are 126 serious sex offenders in Victoria, 74 of whom are monitored electronically. Fifty-eight of these offenders are not deemed fit for ...

Belgian prosecutors identify dead gunman in anti-terror raid as Algerian, hunt for suspects continues ...
The suspect gunned down in a shootout with Belgian police is identified as an Algerian national.

Rob Ford's cancer battle continues 'with his family beside him'
Rob Ford is currently in hospital 'with his family beside him' as he continues receiving treatment for cancer, a statement from his office said ...

Female Lawyers Continue To Be Paid Less Than Their Male Counterparts
Sadly, the gender wage gap is alive and well in the legal profession.