How to get text in text box to wrap?

The variable {job-name} in this code snippet does NOT wrap, resulting in
the text running off the page.  How would I get job-name to word wrap?

pageWidth 36 mul	% x = pageWidth * 1/2 * 72
pageHeight 36 mul	% y = pageHeight * 1/2 * 72
pageHeight 2 mul add	% y += 1 line
2 copy			% Copy X & Y
moveto
(Title: ) RIGHT
moveto
({job-name}) show

This postscript file is from the CUPS printing application on a Linux
system.  Here is the complete file:

FILE: /usr/share/cups/banners/standard

%!PS-Adobe-3.0
%%BoundingBox: 0 0 612 792
%%Pages: 1
%%LanguageLevel: 1
%%DocumentData: Clean7Bit
%%DocumentSuppliedResources: procset bannerprint/1.0
%%DocumentNeededResources: font Helvetica Helvetica-Bold Times-Roman
%%Creator: Michael Sweet, Easy Software Products
%%CreationDate: May 10, 2000
%%Title: Test Page
%%EndComments
%%BeginProlog
%%BeginResource procset bannerprint 1.1 0
%
%   PostScript banner page for the Common UNIX Printing System ("CUPS").
%
%   Copyright 1993-2005 Easy Software Products
%
%   These coded instructions, statements, and computer programs are the
%   property of Easy Software Products and are protected by Federal
%   copyright law.  Distribution and use rights are outlined in the file
%   "LICENSE.txt" which should have been included with this file.  If this
%   file is missing or damaged please contact Easy Software Products
%   at:
%
%       Attn: CUPS Licensing Information
%       Easy Software Products
%       44141 Airport View Drive, Suite 204
%       Hollywood, Maryland 20636 USA
%
%       Voice: (301) 373-9600
%       EMail: cups-info@cups.org
%         WWW: http://www.cups.org
%
/CENTER {			% Draw centered text
				% (name) CENTER -
  dup stringwidth pop		% Get the width of the string
  0.5 mul neg 0 rmoveto		% Shift left 1/2 of the distance
  show				% Show the string
} bind def
/RIGHT {			% Draw right-justified text
				% (name) RIGHT -
  dup stringwidth pop		% Get the width of the string
  neg 0 rmoveto			% Shift left the entire distance
  show				% Show the string
} bind def
/NUMBER {			% Draw a number
				% power n NUMBER -
  1 index 1 eq {		% power == 1?
    round cvi exch pop		% Convert "n" to integer
  } {
    1 index mul round exch div	% Truncate extra decimal places
  } ifelse
  100 string cvs show		% Convert to a string and show it...
} bind def
/CUPSLOGO {			% Draw the CUPS logo
				% height CUPSLOGO
  % Start with a big C...
  /Helvetica findfont 1 index scalefont setfont
  0 setgray
  0 0 moveto
  (C) show

  % Then "UNIX Printing System" much smaller...
  /Helvetica-Bold findfont 1 index 9 div scalefont setfont
  0.25 mul
  dup dup 2.0 mul moveto
  (UNIX) show
  dup dup 1.6 mul moveto
  (Printing) show
  dup 1.2 mul moveto
  (System) show
} bind def
/ESPLOGO {			% Draw the ESP logo
				% height ESPLOGO
  % Compute the size of the logo...
  0 0
  2 index 1.5 mul 3 index

  % Do the "metallic" fill from 10% black to 40% black...
  1 -0.001 0 {
    dup			% loopval
    -0.15 mul		% loopval * -0.15
    0.9 add		% 0.9 - loopval * 0.15
    setgray		% set gray shade

    0			% x
    1 index neg		% loopval
    1 add		% 1 - loopval
    3 index		% height
    mul			% height * (1 - loopval)
    moveto		% starting point

    dup			% loopval
    3 index		% width
    mul			% loopval * width
    2 index		% height
    lineto		% Next point

    0			% x
    2 index		% height
    lineto		% Next point

    closepath
    fill

    dup			% loopval
    0.15 mul		% loopval * 0.15
    0.6 add		% 0.6 + loopval * 0.15
    setgray

    dup			% loopval
    neg 1 add		% 1 - loopval
    3 index		% width
    mul			% (1 - loopval) * width
    0			% y
    moveto		% Starting point

    2 index		% width
    exch		% loopval
    2 index		% height
    mul			% loopval * height
    lineto		% Next point

    1 index		% width
    0			% y
    lineto		% Next point

    closepath
    fill
  } for

  0 setgray rectstroke

  /Helvetica-BoldOblique findfont 1 index 3 div scalefont setfont
  dup 40 div

  dup 4 mul 1 index 25 mul moveto (E) show
  dup 10 mul 1 index 15 mul moveto (S) show
  dup 16 mul 1 index 5 mul moveto (P) show

  /Helvetica-BoldOblique findfont 2 index 5 div scalefont setfont
  dup 14 mul 1 index 29 mul moveto (asy) show
  dup 20 mul 1 index 19 mul moveto (oftware) show
  dup 26 mul 1 index 9 mul moveto (roducts) show

  pop
} bind def
%%EndResource
%%EndProlog
%%Page: 1 1
gsave

  % Determine the imageable area and device resolution...
  initclip newpath clippath pathbbox	% Get bounding rectangle
  72 div /pageTop exch def		% Get top margin in inches
  72 div /pageRight exch def		% Get right margin in inches
  72 div /pageBottom exch def		% Get bottom margin in inches
  72 div /pageLeft exch def		% Get left margin in inches

  /pageWidth pageRight pageLeft sub def	% pageWidth = pageRight - pageLeft
  /pageHeight pageTop pageBottom sub def% pageHeight = pageTop - pageBottom

  /boxWidth				% width of text box
  pageWidth pageHeight lt
  { pageWidth 54 mul }
  { pageHeight 42 mul }
  ifelse def

  newpath				% Clear bounding path

  % Create fonts...
  /bigFont /Helvetica-Bold findfont	% bigFont = Helvetica-Bold
  pageHeight 3 mul scalefont def	% size = pageHeight * 3 (nominally 33)

  /mediumFont /Helvetica findfont	% mediumFont = Helvetica
  pageHeight 1.5 mul scalefont def	% size = pageHeight * 1.5 (nominally 16.5)

  % Offset page to account for lower-left margin...
  pageLeft 72 mul
  pageBottom 72 mul
  translate

  % Job information box...
  pageWidth 36 mul 9 add		% x = pageWidth * 1/2 * 72 + 9
  boxWidth 0.5 mul sub			% x-= 1/2 box width
  pageHeight 30 mul 9 sub		% y = pageHeight * 1/2 * 72 - 9
  boxWidth				% w = box width
  pageHeight 14 mul			% h = pageHeight * 1/2 * 72
  0.5 setgray rectfill			% Draw a shadow

  pageWidth 36 mul			% x = pageWidth * 1/2 * 72
  boxWidth 0.5 mul sub			% x-= 1/2 box width
  pageHeight 30 mul			% y = pageHeight * 1/4 * 72
  boxWidth				% w = box width
  pageHeight 14 mul			% h = pageHeight * 1/2 * 72

  4 copy 1 setgray rectfill		% Clear the box to white
  0 setgray rectstroke			% Draw a black box around it...

  % Job information text...
  mediumFont setfont			% Medium sized font

  pageWidth 36 mul			% x = pageWidth * 1/2 * 72
  pageHeight 36 mul			% y = pageHeight * 1/2 * 72
  pageHeight 5 mul add			% y += 2 lines
  2 copy				% Copy X & Y
  moveto
  (Job ID: ) RIGHT
  moveto
  ({printer-name}-{job-id}) show

  pageWidth 36 mul			% x = pageWidth * 1/2 * 72
  pageHeight 36 mul			% y = pageHeight * 1/2 * 72
  pageHeight 2 mul add			% y += 1 line
  2 copy				% Copy X & Y
  moveto
  (Title: ) RIGHT
  moveto
  ({job-name}) show

  pageWidth 36 mul			% x = pageWidth * 1/2 * 72
  pageHeight 36 mul			% y = pageHeight * 1/2 * 72
  pageHeight -1 mul add			% y -= 1 line
  2 copy				% Copy X & Y
  moveto
  (Requesting User: ) RIGHT
  moveto
  ({job-originating-user-name}) show

  pageWidth 36 mul			% x = pageWidth * 1/2 * 72
  pageHeight 36 mul			% y = pageHeight * 1/2 * 72
  pageHeight -4 mul add			% y -= 2 lines
  2 copy				% Copy X & Y
  moveto
  (Billing Info: ) RIGHT
  moveto
  ({job-billing}) show

  % Then the CUPS logo....
  gsave
    pageWidth 4 mul
    pageWidth 6 mul
    translate
    pageWidth 9 mul CUPSLOGO
  grestore

  % And the ESP logo....
  gsave
    pageWidth 59 mul
    pageWidth 6 mul
    translate
    pageWidth 6 mul ESPLOGO
  grestore
% Show the page...
grestore
showpage
%
% End of "$Id: standard 4494 2005-02-18 02:18:11Z mike $".
%
%%EOF

0
jegan472 (20)
9/26/2007 10:34:20 PM
comp.lang.postscript 3552 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

James Egan <jegan472@comcast.net> wrote:

>The variable {job-name} in this code snippet does NOT wrap, resulting in
>the text running off the page.  How would I get job-name to word wrap?

PostScript has no text wrapping at all. You must set each line
separately, after making your decisions about where to split each
string.

There is nothing automatic, no magic; this is hard work, with a lot of
detailed analysis of strings.
Aandi Inston

quite (1321)
9/27/2007 7:35:54 AM
James Egan wrote:
> The variable {job-name} in this code snippet does NOT wrap, resulting in
> the text running off the page.  How would I get job-name to word wrap?
>

> pageWidth 36 mul	% x = pageWidth * 1/2 * 72
> pageHeight 36 mul	% y = pageHeight * 1/2 * 72
> pageHeight 2 mul add	% y += 1 line
> 2 copy			% Copy X & Y
> moveto
> (Title: ) RIGHT
> moveto
> ({job-name}) show
>

> This postscript file is from the CUPS printing application on a Linux
> system.  Here is the complete file:

[snip]

I'd reposition all the text so that it is near the left edge of the box
rather than the middle.

e.g. change
    pageWidth 36 mul	% x = pageWidth * 1/2 * 72

I'd use GSView to test.

David Byram-Wigfield posted some Postscript word-wrap procedures to this
newsgroup on 23 Apr 2001. If you look you'll find others.
0
scobloke2 (557)
9/27/2007 4:09:24 PM
In article <Tf-dnZvLqbjxQ2fbnZ2dnUVZ_hWdnZ2d@comcast.com>,
James Egan  <jegan472@comcast.net> wrote:
>The variable {job-name} in this code snippet does NOT wrap, resulting in
>the text running off the page.  How would I get job-name to word wrap?

If you want it to word-wrap, you do it yourself.

This involves using 'stringwidth' to find out that the line is too long
then breaking the string into pieces,and testing those pieces to see if
they fit.
0
bonomi (292)

text + text

text-text

Highlight text in text box
I want to highlight any existing text, in a text box, when I click on it, like when I Tab into the text box. I can't find anything in the help. Any help is appreciated ShyGuy You can use selstart and sellength properties of a textbox in order to select any existing text. In order to select the whole text of textbox01, use, me.textbox01.selstart=0 me.textbox01.sellength=len(nz(me.textbox01)) Regards, Ramesh ShyGuy <shyguy@shytown.com> wrote in message news:<44nhi0d9qnsvdru1lu5l0d3ncuvuqsi39p@4ax.com>... > I want to highlight any existing text, in a text box, when I click on > it, like when I Tab into the text box. I can't find anything in the > help. > > Any help is appreciated > > ShyGuy I tried to send this twice and couldn't figure out why it wasn't showing up. The I checked and realized that it was going to your email address. Don't know why.. anyway... Thank you very much. That works great with my text box. I tried it with a combo box but it didn't work. I tried adding SelText but it still didn't work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ShyGuy On 23 Aug 2004 01:39:41 -0700, bhandaritwo@yahoo.com (Ramesh Kumar Bhandari) wrote: >You can use selstart and sellength properties of a textbox in order to >select any existing text. In order to select the whole text of >textbox01, use, >me.textbox01.selstart=0 >me.textbox01.sellength=l...

Highlighy text in Text Box
Using an InputBox, there is the option to *suggest* text (Default). It appears highlighted and can be accepted or replaced by the user. I am attempting to create my own input form which has one Text Box, one command button (cmdAccept ) and a simple label to tell the user to make an entry. What I cannot do is to mimic that suggested default input string. Can someone show me how to do it? The following code is from a test program with two forms. '#### this is on FrmMain Private Sub Option1_Click() ' Other Event selected - 14 character maximum With FrmBGOther ...

populate text box when user enters data in another text box
hi, I'm very new to Access and have been searching newsgroups for a few days but can't find exactly what I need. I want to be able to do the following: * user enters patient's hospital number * after pressing enter, a function fires that looks up the patient name & surname corresponding to the hospital number just entered (in the "patients" table) * if the hospital number exists in the patients table then name & surname are filled in in two read-only text boxes * if the hospital number does not exist in the patients table then user is prompted to enter details for...

wrap text around text in latex
You do that by using a minipage environment, right? Gunnar G wrote: > You do that by using a minipage environment, right? I do it with the wrapfig package. Here's an example that I posted here once: \documentclass[a4paper]{article} \usepackage{wrapfig} \begin{document} Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. Some text about memory. \begin{wrapfigure}{l}{5cm} \textbf{Memory:} Well, my guess is that you already know what memory is. I can't help you, because I forgot all about it. \end{wrapfigure} Some text about something else. Some text about something else. Some text about something else. Some text about something else. Some text about something else. Some text about something else. Some text about something else. Some text about something else....

format bold text in a text box
I have a text box with this: =" Your name is: " $ [Name] $ " and last name is " $ [Lname] I want ONLY the [Name] and [Lname} to format bold and the other text not. Could I do this? You would needt use an RTF control for this. Hav a look at http://www.lebans.com/richtext.htm -- Terry Kreft "yiannis" <postnews@freemail.gr> wrote in message news:eeatc8$oql$1@volcano1.grnet.gr... > I have a text box with this: > =" Your name is: " $ [Name] $ " and last name is " $ [Lname] > > I want ONLY the [Name] and [Lname} to form...

Deselecting text in input text box
I have a text input box and I don't want the text to be selected either when the user tabs to the item or if the user clicks on it. Now the function below which I found from 2002 in the archive works fine for IE 6 but it works in neither Netscape 7 nor Firefox 1.0. I'm hoping some of you might have an alternative suggestion or insight for Netscape and Firefox. Code that works in IE6: function clearSelection () { if (document.selection) document.selection.empty(); else if (window.getSelection) window.getSelection().removeAllRanges(); } <input type="text" name=...

Displaying text in a text box depending on selection made in list box on same form
Hi I have an unbound text box on a form from which the user can choose a product. When the user chooses a product, I want the text box on the same form to display the description of that product. right now I can get it to display the row number of the product that corresponds to what the user clicked but not the value of the Product Description which is what I want. The fields in the tables are both text. here is the code: Private Sub LstContactProducts_AfterUpdate() txtProductDescription.SetFocus txtProductDescription.Text = LstContactProducts.Column(2,txtProductDescription) End Sub Thanks in advance Colin Colin, why don't you create the combobox, with from a table or query with all the information you need and use cboComboboxname.column(0), cboComboboxname.colum(1) etc etc...to populate the fields you want? HTH Michael "Colin Ward" <cward002@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:2a660c80.0308010710.26b3257@posting.google.com... > Hi I have an unbound text box on a form from which the user can choose > a product. When the user chooses a product, I want the text box on the > same form to display the description of that product. right now I can > get it to display the row number of the product that corresponds to > what the user clicked but not the value of the Product Description > which is what I want. The fields in the tables are both text. > > here is the code: > > Private Sub LstContactProducts_AfterUpdate() > txtP...

Box of text with width of another text
Hi, how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of another? For example, is there a command like \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? Best regars, Paul Paul Kaletta <paulkaletta@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of > another? > > For example, is there a command like > > \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} > > which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? \usepackage{calc} \makebox[\widthof{$T$}]{$T_a$} Ciao Enrico Paul Kaletta <paulkaletta@googlemail.com> writes: > Hi, > > how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of > another? > > For example, is there a command like > > \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} > > which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? \llap{$T_a$}\phantom{$T$} -- Change “LookInSig” to “tcalveu” to answer by mail. Paul Kaletta <paulkaletta@googlemail.com> writes: > Hi, > > how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of > another? > > For example, is there a command like > > \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} > > which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? \rlap{$T_a$}\hphantom{$T$} -- Change “LookInSig” to “tcalveu” to answer by mail. ...

Different text styles in the same text box
I am developing a bibliographic database. I am creating a report with bibliographic references like this: - Joyce, Ulysses, London, Penguin Press, 2002. The last string has been obtained by an expression like this: [author] & [text] & [city] & [publisher] & [date] Now there's a problem. I'd like to get different styles for the different fields (ex: italics for the author, underlined for the book title, etc). Is it possible? Thanks in advance Davide If I'm not mistaken there is a rich-text control that comes with VB that would allow you to do this, but I don't t...

Remove extraneous text in a text box
I get text in a text box that looks like this: Hello On computer COMPNAME the following happened: New File: C:\Folder1\Folder2\LockBox\Usr\ClientName\FileName.xls 7/25/2011 1:25:10 PM How do I remove everything except the folder path and file name? It's too much for me. C:\Folder1\Folder2\LockBox\Usr\ClientName\ = Foldername FileName.xls = Filename Bjarne "musicloverlch" skrev i meddelelsen news:3b273dd8-e1c7-43e9-84dc-2b9aee46ded6@e40g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... I get text in a text box that looks like this: Hello On computer COMPNAME the following happened: New File...

how can i get the pixel from the picture and get word from it in to text box?
please say me how can i get the pixel from any area of screen and make it convert in to tezt or character and make text in the text box?? please say thanks in advance It sounds like you are looking for 'Optical Character Recognition' capability. I have seen high-end document databases that allow you to perform a "Zone OCR" task on some area of an imaged document and drop the extracted text directly into a database field of your choice. This is a data-entry time saving tool. Googling for no cost OCR programs should get some freeware to play with that you may be a...

Save Text from GUI Edit Text Box
Hi there! I'm very new to MatLab, this is probably very easy to do - please, if you can, give me very explicit instructions. I'm creating a GUI in GUIDE that has a editable text box. I want a button that, when clicked, will write that text to a text file (in this case, directory.txt). If there is a way to browse for a directory and input the directory into the text box in the GUI, that would be way awesome, but it's not a priority. Thanks very much everybody! "Kyle " <kylebshr@gmail.com> wrote in message <jucb5d$s0b$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... ...

pdf \ text (get rid of text in pdf)

I have a Text control string box with some initial text. I...
I have a Text control string box with some initial text. I would like to highlight old text with click of mouse and type in new data from keyboard I have a text control string box with some initial text (says: Please enter Name). I would like the operator to click on the text control box and have it automatically highlight so that when new data is typed in the old erases (all at once) and the new data is now in the text box. I tried using the "Text.Selection" property node and when I run it and put the mouse inside the text box the initial text is highlighted and if I press "de...

How do I 'SELECT All' text in a text box
I want to select all text in a multi line text box from a command butten. Thank for help Dave Try this... Private Sub Command1_Click() With Text1 .SelStart = 0 .SelLength = Len(.Text) .SetFocus End With End Sub Rick - MVP "Dave" <last2try@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:fo0b90h0j9imbvntdea3uu2mefth5teufr@4ax.com... > I want to select all text in a multi line text box from a command > butten. > > Thank for help > Dave ...

Adding text to a text box that shows on the bottom
Hello If i add text to a textbox (like text1.text=text1.text & vbcrlf & vbcrlf "newtekst") this text is added to the bottom of the text (multiline is on). When the text has more lines than fit into the box the text is added below 'outside the box.' and the vertical scrollbar (ofcourse enabled) scrolls always to the top. So you can not see what text is last added (unless you scroll of course manual to the bottom but than also the programs pauzes and as soon as text is added you are again in the top of the box). Is there a way with the standard VB6 textbox to have the v...

Wrapping Text
I'm trying to export an Access table to a pipe-delimited text file (with no text qualifier) and it keeps wrapping the text for one of the tables. None of the fields are particularly long, so I'm not sure why it's doing this. Any ideas how I can stop it from wrapping the text in the text file? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/databases-ms-access/200803/1 Leviathan wrote: >I'm trying to export an Access table to a pipe-delimited text file (with no >text qualifier) and it keeps wrapping the text for one of the tables. N...

Add new text box after entered text
Hello, I have an application that I'm building but I'm getting stuck on a few things. 1. I have a slider to select how many "sections" to have, this will then build a table of text boxes for a title in one column, and in the other column there will be 2 text boxes for an "option name" and "value". (I got this part) 2. When someone finishes entering the title, and one option/value then clicks off of the last box I want to create a new one for that option. If they don't enter a value for both I don't want it to show another group of text boxes. Ques...

R ePassing text from text box to sql
Thanks To Pieter and Iago for your help Regards Boris ...

passing text fom text box to sql
Hi I hope someone can help me simplified scenario The situation: microsoft access 2000 TABLE is a list of surnames SQL query is SELECT surname FROM table WHERE surname =("SomeSurname") FORM has a buttons and a text box I want to be able to type "SomeSurname" into Text Box and then click button to run SQL query with SomeSurname and open results in a datasheet sheet View I try as i may I can not do thisI have tried DoCmd OpenQuery DoCmd.RunSQL ect any help appreciated Boris, AIR CODE ALERT I assume tboxSurname and btnSearch exist on some form. The form also has a su...

How to get selected text from a text edit control?
I created a text edit control using CreateEditTextControl. I can get the current text by calling char buf[256]; Size textSize = 0; GetControlData(controlRef, kControlEditTextPart, kControlEditTextTextTag, 255, buf, &textSize); but how do I get only the text that is currently selected (highlighted)? thanks, Shai In article <1111086224.345185.78280@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, shai@waves.com wrote: > I created a text edit control using CreateEditTextControl. > I can get the current text by calling > > char buf[256]; > Size textSize = 0; ...

Web resources about - How to get text in text box to wrap? - comp.lang.postscript

Plastic wrap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plastic wrap , cling film (UK), cling wrap or food wrap , is a thin plastic film typically used for sealing food items in containers to keep ...

Wrapp Wraps $15M Funding Round
A series-B funding round totaling $15 million? That’s a Wrapp for the social gift card provider, which announced the closing of the funding round ...

Bill Simmons wraps up his Summer Mailbag before getting to his Week 3 picks - Grantland
The definitive breakdown of Tom Hanks highlights and an Oscar-worthy emptying of the Sports Guy's inbox.

Kanye West Wraps For Charity - The Urban Daily
Kanye West wraps gifts for New Yorkers for Children's 8th annual "Wrap To Rap" event.

MTV - The Wrap Up (@mtvwrapup) on Twitter

A four million Tweet convention: That’s a wrap for #GOP2012
It’s the final night of the #GOP2012 convention and it was a blockbuster ending in terms of the conversation on Twitter. Tonight, the total number ...

Winter Bash 2013 Wrap-Up
Another holiday season has drawn to a close. We’ve had three glorious weeks with our beloved hats. Now as we pack away the tinsel and the party ...

Wrap Camera HD - Ultimate Picture Editor with Unique Paper Handling on the App Store on iTunes
Get Wrap Camera HD - Ultimate Picture Editor with Unique Paper Handling on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

eBay branded gift wrap - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Available only at eBay's headquarters

TPB AFK is a wrap! Merry X-mas 2012! - YouTube
After four years the production of the documentary TPB AFK: The Pirate Bay Away from Keyboard is finally finished. Hear director Simon Klose ...