HP Universal printer driver Postscript, old Postscript 2 printer and Acrobat 8

hello,
I've installed the Universal printer driver Postscript, downloaded at
http://www.hp.com/go/upd

I've a problem with Adobe Acrobat 8 and two old printer with Postscript
level 2 support (Laserjet 2200 and Color Laserjet 4500).

Some document are not printed, and I got only a page which say I had send a
postscript level 3 document to the printer.
When I use the standard PS driver within Windows (and not the universal HP
drivers), and I do File Print... Advanced option in Acrobat 8, I got "level
2 Postscript" in  Poscript option.

When I use the HP UPD PS driver , and I do File Print... Advanced option in
Acrobat 8, I got "level 3 Postscript" in  Poscript option. Manually revert
to Postscript 2 did not always solves the problem

0
info8638 (42)
7/6/2007 10:32:12 PM
comp.lang.postscript 3552 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Gilles Vollant wrote:
> hello,
> I've installed the Universal printer driver Postscript, downloaded at
> http://www.hp.com/go/upd
>
> I've a problem with Adobe Acrobat 8 and two old printer with Postscript
> level 2 support (Laserjet 2200 and Color Laserjet 4500).

When I had to produce postscript prints, I was using Linotronic drivers
(don't remember the number, probably any will work). Not a single
problem with compatibility. It was with Win2K.

--
Jerry1111
Yes, I just wanted use HP universal driver which has some cool feature

0
info8638 (42)

PostScript Software for non-PostScript printer?
Hi everyone! I'm curious about PostScript software that I could install on my WinXPsp2 system. Anyone able to offer some suggestions? Thanks for being here! Stu "Stuarrt B. Henlis" <shenlis@earthlink.net> wrote in news:Mk5ce.593$V01.504@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net: > Hi everyone! > > I'm curious about PostScript software that I could install on my > WinXPsp2 system. Anyone able to offer some suggestions? > > Thanks for being here! > > Stu > > > Ghostscript. http://www.ghostscript.com/ In article <Mk5ce.593$V01.504@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net>, "Stuarrt B. Henlis" <shenlis@earthlink.net> wrote: > Hi everyone! > > I'm curious about PostScript software that I could install on my WinXPsp2 > system. Anyone able to offer some suggestions? Adobe Acrobat. "Stuarrt B. Henlis" <shenlis@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:Mk5ce.593$V01.504@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net... > Hi everyone! > > I'm curious about PostScript software that I could install on my WinXPsp2 > system. Anyone able to offer some suggestions? > > Thanks for being here! > > Stu > Thanks for the feedback! I was thinking about the Epson PS software for non-PS printers...long before Acrobat. You people are great. I enjoy coming here. Stu Unknown wrote: > "Stuarrt B. Henlis" <shenlis@earthlink.net> wrote in > ...

Adobe Reader 8 under Windows XP fail to print on HP Laserjet 4 SI MX Postscript level 2 printer
HP Laserjet 4 SI MX printer is a Postscript level 2 printer. This is a old but very good ans solid printer. This printer is 600dpi printer, with 10MB of memory All Postscript print run very well (including very complex printing), except printing from Adobe Reader 8 under Windows XP SP2. Printing from older Adobe Acrobat or reader (7 or previous) were good. Printing from Adobe reader 8 fail always Demo of error between Acrobat Reader 8 and HP Laserjet 4 SI MX printer minitext.pdf : a very small PDF sample minitext_hp_rd8-xp.ps : result of "printing to file" minitext_hp_rd8-xp_...

Adobe Reader 8 under Windows XP fail to print on HP Laserjet 4 SI MX Postscript level 2 printer
Demo of error between Acrobat Reader 8 and HP Laserjet 4 SI MX printer HP Laserjet 4 SI MX printer is a Postscript level 2 printer. This is a old but very good ans solid printer. This printer is 600dpi printer, with 10MB of memory All Postscript print run very well (including very complex printing), except printing from Adobe Reader 8 under Windows XP SP2. Printing from older Adobe Acrobat or reader (7 or previous) were good. Printing from Adobe reader 8 fail always minitext.pdf : a very small PDF sample minitext_hp_rd8-xp.ps : result of "printing to file" minitext_hp_rd8-xp_ps_error.txt : the page printed by the HP Laserjet 4 SI MX printer minitext_hp_rd8-xp.ps file is printed well on some other postscript printer, like HP Laserjet 2100 (HP Postscript level 2 emulation), Canon LBP1760 with PS option (Adobe Postscript level 3) The only solution is using PCL to print from Adobe Reader 8 file are in http://gvollant.free.fr/bug_print_adobe_8_old_ps_printer.zip error message in the output page is : ERROR: typecheck OFFENDING COMMAND: known STACK: /@shouldNotDisappearDictValue true /CTHasResourceForAllBug false false Gilles Vollant wrote: > Demo of error between Acrobat Reader 8 and HP Laserjet 4 SI MX printer > > HP Laserjet 4 SI MX printer is a Postscript level 2 printer. > This is a old but very good ans solid printer. > This printer is 600dpi printer, with 10MB of memory > > All Postscript print run very well (including very co...

Postscript / Adobe Universal Printer Drivers??
How do these things work? I thought that they drivers were fully fledged postscript printer drivers; thus you installed it on your computer and simply used it as a printer. Thus by printing to the Adobe Printer Driver you then generated postscript. However the impression I am getting is that it is meant to work in conjuction with a pre-installed postscript printer driver? Thus, you install something like a Xerox printer driver and it worked in conjuction with the Adobe Driver?? If so - what exactly does the Adobe Universal Printer Driver do?? Basically - I am trying to generate some postscript files for Latex and have been referred to the Adobe drivers but I am confused as to what it does. cheers - Kingsley In article <42c488f9$0$8689$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au>, Kwaj wrote: > > Basically - I am trying to generate some postscript files for Latex > and have been referred to the Adobe drivers but I am confused as to > what it does. You need dvips. It's a tool that accepts as input the dvi file that latex produces, and it generates a postscript file. "Justin Gombos" <bogus_addy@bogus_domain.net> wrote in message news:slrndc972a.oj5.bogus_addy@tango.mindfuq.org... > In article <42c488f9$0$8689$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au>, > Kwaj wrote: >> >> Basically - I am trying to generate some postscript files for Latex >> and have been referred to the Adobe drivers bu...

printing postscript on default (non-postscript) printer
Hello. Is there a way to print postscript (.ps) files on default (not necessarily a postscript) printer from windows CLI or using some kind of a spooler to watch over a certain directory? I've seen utilities like PrintFile or RedMon, but they don't seem to work. If nobody knows of a tool like this, perhaps you could point me into the right directon; I need to know how windows programs print. Ie. I know they place a file into the spooler, but what is the format of that .prn (?) file? Some sort of PCL or what? TIA. -- Uspjesne regije, tvrtke, muskarci i zene znaju ...

CUPS: Non postscript printer as postscript devide
hi all i just set up a linux server in my network that uses cups to print to a brother hl-5030 printer connected via network, using lpd. recently i installed the same printer on mac os x 10.3, finally a task too complicated for a mac user -- to download the ghostscript interpreter, the ppds etc, to use the web interface... so i thought: it would be much easier if i could advertise the printer per ipp as a postscript printer via my linux server -- so i could just select it. but since my brother printer does not support postscript by default, the linux server would have to emulate that. to v...

Postscripting printer
I am doing some research for my wife (who is a designer). She needs a postscripting printer for her office, that will run with OSX (Panther). All the searching I have done, I have only come up the HP printers (specifically the 9680), which uses a postscript 3 "emmulation" (not adobe postscript-"works the same" yadayada). Anyone have any experience with this? Are there other options out there I am missing? I uess printing to a postscript file (~pdf) is a real hassle 'cuz the color matching gets all %$#%# up. any advice? Thx In article <c4kub7$11n4$1@nntp6.u.w...

SOS Postscript Printer Driver
Hi I have developed the driver as per requirement below for Win2K. Now I am up against the wall for building the same driver for Win 98. I do not know how . I have development environment all set but am unable to proceed further . Please help Requirements: 1. I need to add a tab to the windows printer Document and Printer device property dialog boxes. In these tabs, we will have to add a combo box, and a few edit boxes. 2. The dynamic information enetred in these tabs has to travel to the postscript generated by the printer. The printer should generate postscript output. 3. I also need to invoke a few APIs like read registry, get a GUID and invoke IE/NScape from the driver. 4. I will be processing postscript output for some business logic. Can someone point me to some sample or freeware source code for Postscript Printer driver for Win98 and WinNT which i can use as a base? Thanks in adv. for all th help. Regards Manoj Rajgarhia ...

ghost wont open all pages of postscript, want to try to just print it to postscript printer
I am trying to print or view then print post script files from http://vlsi.wpi.edu/mgh/ , but ghostview opens then when i get to a certain page it says there is an error and won't go on. distiller says im missing times fonts then when i got them it said it was missing belmont or something so it wont even create it. sln3.ps and 6-8 are the ones that dont work the others work i created a pdf file from them. I have been looking for a program that will open them completely so i can print them. so after alot of looking I am now trying to print them at work here there is a hp 4500, hp 4000, and an hp 5Si Mx, it talks about postscript in the properties and they are called 4500dn ps, so I am assuming they can print ps files but not sure. If they can can somebody please tell me how to do this i am on a novell network, I tried c:\copy sln3.ps "printer port", also c:\copy /b sln3.ps "printer port" because i saw it while searching but all this does is create a nother file in that director with the name of the printer port. Please tell me a program I could try or how to print directly to the send these files directly to the printer. thanks for all the responses in advance ...

Fixer for PostScript from the printer driver?
I have a printer choice which produces a PostScript file. However, the file is not conforming to the standards, so it can't be (easily?) processed by postscript tools. Did anyone write a mangler which converts these PostScript files to something more useful? Thanks, Ilya On 11.11.03 23:30, Ilya Zakharevich wrote: > I have a printer choice which produces a PostScript file. However, > the file is not conforming to the standards, so it can't be (easily?) > processed by postscript tools. > > Did anyone write a mangler which converts these PostScript file...

Drivers: PSPRINT (PostScript printer driver) version 30.904 released
++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++ From: mail.meDESPAM@DESPAMreply.to.address PSPRINT is an updated, experimental version of the OS/2 PostScript driver. This is the fourth release, version number 30.904. http://www.altsan.org/os2/printing/#psprint While still technically described as a 'preview' release, this version should be noticably more reliable than previous ones. For this reason, the release is being announced publically, and has been uploaded to Hobbes. (I do not, however, promise it to be perfectly bug-free.) Besides a numb...

Windows-Postscript-Reference-Printer-Driver
Hi My friend creates Postscript on his MS-Windows PC and I want to edit these PS-Files with my (Linux) PC. But what Printer Driver should he use? Which driver create "good" and conform plain Postscript? At the moment he uses one from HP that subsets Fonts :-( Stefan Stefan Berger wrote: > Hi > > My friend creates Postscript on his MS-Windows PC > and I want to edit these PS-Files with my (Linux) PC. > > But what Printer Driver should he use? > Which driver create "good" and conform plain Postscript? > > At the moment he uses one from HP ...

PostScript printer driver / font substitution
There is a checkbox for font substitution in the job properties of the IBM PostScript printer drivers on page 2 (here: v30.822, but it is also present in previous versions) . This checkbox is always disabled / greyed out. How to enable it? Does the driver archive contain a driver profile where this option is enabled? Is there a possibiliy to create a substitution table? Unfortunately, it seem to be completely undocumented, as well as the supported PPD commands ar more or less undocumented (except for the procedure to import the PPD files). I know that there is a special dr...

Printer driver makes faulty Postscript files
Hello, I recently migrated from my old Windows 98 laptop to my new one with Windows XP Home. In short, I can't seem to create valid PRN files. I'm using a Linotronic 530 v52.3 driver set to print directly to file (FILE:). Whenever I create a PRN file or a PS file, and I try to open it in GSView 4.4, I only get a dialog box with the text following this message. Can anyone help me figure out what's going wrong? Everything was fine on my old computer. Thanks much! ----- GSview 4.4 2003-04-04 Unknown in Comments section at line 10: %%DocumentNeededResources: (atend) Unknown in Comments section at line 11: %%DocumentSuppliedResources: (atend) Unknown in Comments section at line 13: %%TargetDevice: (Xerox 4517) (2015.103) 213 Unknown in Page section at line 150: %%EndPageComments Unknown in Page section at line 159: %%CreationDate: Wed Jun 23 17:12:35 1993 Unknown in Page section at line 160: %%VMusage: 29861 36753 Unknown in Page section at line 161: %% ITC Officina Sans is a trademark of International Typeface Corporation. Unknown in Page section at line 1213: %%CreationDate: Wed Jun 23 17:28:09 1993 Unknown in Page section at line 1214: %%VMusage: 29752 36644 Unknown in Page section at line 1215: %% ITC Officina Sans is a trademark of International Typeface Corporation. Unknown in Page section at line 2199: %%CreationDate: Wed Jun 23 17:40:08 1993 Unknown in Page section at line 2200: %%VMusage: 31650 38542 Unknown in Page section at li...

Printer postscript driver and PDF's?
Hello, I've been trying all sorts of things to try and get this working but have come to a grinding halt. I have a Xerox 7700DX printer; the drivers which came with included a "tk7700dx.ppd" file which holds various printer information. I've edited a copy of this with customised settings. When I print from Corel using this ppd file it incorporates the printer settings I require. However I cannot seem to find a way to save these printer settings when I create a pdf file. I've tried using the built-in 'publish to PDF' option in Corel, I've tried printing to a file, and tried printing to a virtual PDF printer but nothing seems to save the printer settings I've specified. My aim is to create PDF's which hold the printer settings (e.g. which printer, duplex, paper size, paper tray etc�) within the document itself. We have a number of workstation using a network printer, and we'll all be using these PDF. I'm completely baffled, or maybe this isn't possible? You help in greatly appreciated. Thanks Bob ijwalla@hotmail.com (Bill) wrote: >When I print from Corel using this ppd file it incorporates the >printer settings I require. However I cannot seem to find a way to >save these printer settings when I create a pdf file. PDF files do not store printer settings. Perhaps the P (Portable) is the reason, maybe they just never got to it. ---------------------------------------- Aandi Inston quite@dial.pipex.com http...

Postcript level 2 or Postscript 3 printer ?
I am about to buy a Postscript laser printer for linux, OS X, and Windows if absolutely necessary. In my selection, the last step of the tournament is between : Printer 1 (HP 1300): PS level 2 emulation and USB 2.0 interface Printer 2 (Epson EPL 6200): PS 3 emulation and USB 1.1 interface The prices are about the same. RAMs and resolutions are equal. What is PS 3 compared to PS level 2 ? I've read that PDF is bundled with PS 3. Does it mean that it is necessary to have as PS 3 printer when printing PDF ? A bit off topic : is USB 1.1 fast enough for driving a laser printer ? Thanks for your help, Guillaume Dutilleux Strasbourg France Guillaume Dutilleux wrote: > > I am about to buy a Postscript laser printer for linux, OS X, and > Windows if absolutely necessary. In my selection, the last step of the > tournament is between : > Printer 1 (HP 1300): PS level 2 emulation and USB 2.0 interface > Printer 2 (Epson EPL 6200): PS 3 emulation and USB 1.1 interface > The prices are about the same. RAMs and resolutions are equal. > > What is PS 3 compared to PS level 2 ? I've read that PDF is bundled with > PS 3. Does it mean that it is necessary to have as PS 3 printer when > printing PDF ? > A bit off topic : is USB 1.1 fast enough for driving a laser printer ? > I won't give any comments on the printer vendors you mentioned, but, if you ever will face the need to print things not created by yopurself (e.g. PDFs from others...

finding old HP printer drivers? #2
I was just given an ancient HP Laserjet IIIP. I cannot find a driver for this printer. Does anyone know where one might be available for either Windows XP or NT? Norman [This followup was posted to comp.periphs.printers and a copy was sent to the cited author.] In article <6cb73e4.0407060810.7fbb0580@posting.google.com>, nlevine@yahoo.com says... > I was just given an ancient HP Laserjet IIIP. I cannot find a driver > for this printer. Does anyone know where one might be available for > either Windows XP or NT? They are probably built-in. Use the Add Printer wizard, set the manufacturer to HP, and find the printer. -- If there is a no_junk in my address, please REMOVE it before replying! All junk mail senders will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!! http://home.att.net/~andyross ...

PDL commands sent to postscript printer driver?
can I use PDL/PJL to send commands to my postscript printer drivers? Or do I need PCL printer drivers for PDL/PJL commands? diana In article <6e749cc9-c666-42dd-823d-2e08e43b7e13 @a23g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>, diana.davidson@corrs.com.au says... > can I use PDL/PJL to send commands to my postscript printer drivers? Not if they are pure PostScript devices, PostScript rips only understand PostScript. Multi-PDL devices may cope with PJL, especially if they are from HP or can use PCL. > Or do I need PCL printer drivers for PDL/PJL commands? More to the point, you need a PCL printer. If you have an HP printer then it will (generally at least) understand PJL. BTW PDL is usually an abbreviation for Page (or Printer) Description Languages. Perhaps you mean PCL ? Ken On Apr 18, 5:11=A0pm, ken <k...@spamcop.net> wrote: > In article <6e749cc9-c666-42dd-823d-2e08e43b7e13 > @a23g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>, diana.david...@corrs.com.au says... > > > can I use PDL/PJL to send commands to my postscript printer drivers? > > Not if they are pure PostScript devices, PostScript rips only understand > PostScript. Multi-PDL devices may cope with PJL, especially if they are > from HP or can use PCL. > > > Or do I need PCL printer drivers for PDL/PJL commands? > > More to the point, you need a PCL printer. If you have an HP printer > then it will (generally at least) understand PJL. BTW PDL is usually an > abbr...

Any *good* printer drivers for HP Photosmart 7550 Photo printer? #2
I'm not picky,...really! All I want is a printer driver that will allow me to print up a standard 8.5"x11" page with 3, 5, however many pictures at one shot. I have to print one picture, put it back into the paper tray, and hope that in the next few attempts I won't print over another picture. There should at least be software that will provide the option to show the last few prints where they were on the page. SOFTWARE PROGRAMERS...here's an overlooked opportunity to make money...this is definitely needed. Type in the preferred size of a picture and how many of that picture you want printed. Select 3, 8, or however many different pictures you want printed. When your batch is complete, press PRINT. Walk away. Come back to find all 32 (or whatever) pictures printed in the way the computer has chosen as the most efficient use of space...! Need to trim an 1/8" off a pic to make it fit? The software will give you the option to change the size if needed and by how much (measurement and/or percentage reduction. Tell me-does that exhist? Thanks for looking into this stuff for me. ...

Connect an old parallel HP LaserJet 6P printer to MacBook Pros (Mac OS X 10.5.8 and 10.8.2)?
Hello. My client would like to know if it is possible to connect his very old parallel HP LaserJet 6P printer to his MacBook Pros since inkjet printers' inks are expensive compared to old reliable and cheaper laser. I assume it would require an USB+parallel adapter to physically connect. Also, there are HP drivers for Mac OS X 10.5.x and older, but none for the newer ones like 10.8.2. :( Thank you in advance. :) -- "The ambitious one makes friends with the elephant, then tramples upon the ant." --Indian /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / If crediting, then use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. ( ) If e-mailing, then axe ANT from its address if needed. Ant is currently not listening to any songs on this computer. In message <BI2dnW0DCvEIkhvNnZ2dnUVZ_tGdnZ2d@earthlink.com> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote: > Hello. > My client would like to know if it is possible to connect his very old > parallel HP LaserJet 6P printer to his MacBook Pros since inkjet > printers' inks are expensive compared to old reliable and cheaper laser. > I assume it would require an USB+parallel adapter to physically connect. It would be cheaper to buy a decent laser printer, and you'd get a scanner and duplex and faxing <spit> in the bargin. Oh, and...

Adobe Acrobat PDF printing problems to PostScript printer...
Hi Everyone, Once in a while I have an issue printing a PDF document to my PostScript printer (Brother HL-1650, PostScript driver 30.792). When printing from Adobe Acrobat 3/4.05 I get the following printing out on a single page: ERROR NAME; undefined COMMAND; TZ OPERAND STACK; 1 --nametype-- --nametype-- --marktype-- However, printing from GhostView (4.6) it prints just fine. Any ideas? - Dariusz =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Dariusz Piatkowski dariusz ! at ! mnsi.net, http://www.mnsi.net/~dariusz New Concepts Consulting - Your One Stop For ...

Postscript PDF for Brother duplex printers #2 472747
This is the second release of the postscript Printer Definition File and feeds for the original PostScript 2 and the new PostScript 3 printer driver by John Tytgat and Martin W�hner. It allows automatic double sided printing flipping the paper on either the long or short sides, from both the main paper tray and the multi-purpose tray. It can be downloaded from my website at http://www.rjdarby.co.uk/riscos/ Richard Darby. -- Richard Darby. website: http://www.rjdarby.co.uk Do not reply to this address all mail is deleted. Reply to: <my first name> at <my domain&...

Postscript to HP Deskjet 4200 leaves printer in unknown state
Hi All, After sending a postscript file to a HP Deskjet 4200 the printer is not returning to the 'ready' state. The Deskjet generates the postscript report okay but then stays in a 'data transfer' state even after the device is closed. I can re-open the device and print another postscript file but can't print non-postscript data until I power off/on. Do I need to send something to 'reset' the Deskjet or indicate the end of a postscript stream. My last command is currently 'showpage'. I'm a postscript neophyte so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. GA I'm sorry, the printer is a HP Laserjet 4200, not a Deskjet. In article <M2DNb.21140$4l3.4209@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>, ga@concentric.net says... > >Hi All, >After sending a postscript file to a HP Deskjet 4200 the printer is not >returning to the 'ready' state. The Deskjet generates the postscript report >okay but then stays in a 'data transfer' state even after the device is >closed. >I can re-open the device and print another postscript file but can't print >non-postscript data until I power off/on. >Do I need to send something to 'reset' the Deskjet or indicate the end of a >postscript stream. My last command is currently 'showpage'. >I'm a postscript neophyte so any help would be greatly appreciated. >Thank you. >GA > > ga@concentric.net (GA) wrote: >Do I need ...

HP's Bizare pricing for Postscript printer memory.
I bought an HP 1320nw Postscript printer. The basic model (not-networked) is �199 (UK pounds), which has only 16 MB of RAM. http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/ho/WF06b/5043-5343-5347-5347-5411-8734145-11796813.html But to add another 128 MB of RAM, it costs another �680 http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/ho/WF06c/A1-1059235-1062435-1062435-1062885-1062885-4667587.html That's �5440 per GB or $9646 / GB. I got 128 MB from Crucial for my printer for �29.99 http://www.crucial.com/uk/store/MPartspecs.Asp?mtbpoid=6639C145A5CA7304&WSMD=LaserJet+1320+Series&WSPN=CT421849 Am I missing something? With the cost of RAM today, it would seem almost as cheap to put the memory on the board (no socket), as 128 MB must cost next to noting as chips. HP would save the cost of a the socket. Surely, nobody in their right mind buys a low-end postscript pritner and sends more than 3x the orignal cost of the printer on memory. Is there *any* justification for selling 128 MB of RAM in a printer for over �600 ?? -- Dave K http://www.southminster-branch-line.org.uk/ Please note my email address changes periodically to avoid spam. It is always of the form: month-year@domain. Hitting reply will work for a couple of months only. Later set it manually. The month is always written in 3 letters (e.g. Jan, not January etc) > Am I missing something? With the cost of RAM today, it would seem almost > as cheap to put the memory on the board (no socket), as 128 MB must cos...

Web resources about - HP Universal printer driver Postscript, old Postscript 2 printer and Acrobat 8 - comp.lang.postscript

PostScript - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The concepts of the PostScript language were seeded in 1976 when John Warnock was working at Evans & Sutherland , a computer graphics company. ...

John Eligon - A postscript to my interview with white... - Facebook
A postscript to my interview with white nationalist, Paul Craig Cobb ... I had knocked on doors in high-crime neighborhoods, spent time interviewing... ...

Flickr: PostScript.EdmontonJournal's Photostream
Explore PostScript.EdmontonJournal's photostream on Flickr. This user has 138 photos on Flickr.

Admire Rakti death a sad Cup postscript
... and died after finishing last in the Melbourne Cup. Favourite Admire Rakti collapsed and died after the Melbourne Cup, adding a sad postscript ...

A postscript to 'The Killing Season': Was there a coup d'etat over mining tax?
Sarah Ferguson's ABC series left one crucial question unanswered.

TFS Kanban talk in Indianapolis, postscript
I've been wanting to write this since giving a talk last week at the Indianapolis TFS user group. Paul Hacker started this group and leads the ...

Potter postscript: 10 great, and 10 not-so-great, things about Harry Potter (Plus: The best scenes) ...
As the Harry Potter film series reaches the end of the story, we look back on the highs and lows of the Harry Potter phenomenon.

Postscript from Penn State-Loyola Maryland men's lacrosse
The Loyola Maryland men&rsquo;s lacrosse team likes to pepper opposing goalkeepers with shots. But the offense prefers to have a little production ...

Sunday Classics preview: A Leon Fleisher postscript
... this July 1956 Epic Debussy-Ravel LP. by Ken No, no, Fleisher hasn't died at least not that I know. What I mean in the post title is a "postscript" ...