[RELEASED] Python 3.2.6, Python 3.3.6

0
Georg
10/12/2014 7:38:31 AM
comp.lang.python.announce 7374 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

[RELEASED] Release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3
We're pleased to announce the immediate availability of release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3 . The main impetus for these releases is fixing a security issue in Python's hash based types, dict and set, as described below. Python 2.7.3 and 3.2.3 include the security patch and the normal set of bug fixes. Since Python 2.6 and 3.1 are maintained only for security issues, 2.6.8 and 3.1.5 contain only various security patches. The security issue exploits Python's dict and set implementations. Carefully crafted input can lead to extremely long computation...

[RELEASED] Release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3
We're pleased to announce the immediate availability of release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3 . The main impetus for these releases is fixing a security issue in Python's hash based types, dict and set, as described below. Python 2.7.3 and 3.2.3 include the security patch and the normal set of bug fixes. Since Python 2.6 and 3.1 are maintained only for security issues, 2.6.8 and 3.1.5 contain only various security patches. The security issue exploits Python's dict and set implementations. Carefully crafted input can lead to extremely long computation times a...

[RELEASED] Second release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3
We're chuffed to announce the immediate availability of the second release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3. The only change from the first release candidates is the patching of an additional security hole. The security issue fixed in the second release candidates is in the expat XML parsing library. expat had the same hash security issue detailed below as Python's core types. The hashing algorithm used in the expat library is now randomized. A more thorough explanation of the "hash attack" security hole follows. The main impetus for these rele...

[RELEASED] Second release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3
We're chuffed to announce the immediate availability of the second release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3. The only change from the first release candidates is the patching of an additional security hole. The security issue fixed in the second release candidates is in the expat XML parsing library. expat had the same hash security issue detailed below as Python's core types. The hashing algorithm used in the expat library is now randomized. A more thorough explanation of the "hash attack" security hole follows. The main impetus for these releases is fi...

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.5 and Python 3.3.2

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.5 and Python 3.3.2

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.4 and Python 3.3.1

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.6rc1, Python 3.3.6rc1

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.6rc1, Python 3.3.6rc1

Problem installing matplotlib 1.3.1 with Python 2.7.6 and 3.3.3 (release candidate 1)
Hello, I tried to install matplotlib 1.3.1 on the release candidates of Python 2.7.6 and 3.3.3. I am on Mac OS X 10.6.8. Although the installation gave no problems, there is a problem with Tcl/Tk. The new Pythons have their own embedded Tcl/Tk, but when installing matplotlib it links to the Frameworks version of Tcl and TK, not to the embedded version. This causes confusion when importing matplotlib.pyplot: objc[70648]: Class TKApplication is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/libtk8.5.dylib and /Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.5/Tk....

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.4 rc 1 and Python 3.3.1 rc 1

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.4 rc 1 and Python 3.3.1 rc 1

[RELEASED] Python 3.3.3 release candidate 2

Web resources about - [RELEASED] Python 3.2.6, Python 3.3.6 - comp.lang.python.announce

Paper Aircraft Released Into Space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
at a location about 120 miles west of Madrid, Spain, a team of British space enthusiasts. On 13 September 2014, a group of cadets from Fox Valley ...

Firefox 17 Released, Complete With Social API, Facebook Messenger
The new Social API from Firefox is out of beta, as Mozilla released Firefox 17 , complete with the application-programming interface’s integration ...

Senator Reid has been released from the... - Senator Harry Reid - Facebook
Senator Reid has been released from the hospital and is back at home with his wife, Landra. As previously stated, he went to the hospital as ...

Facebook suggests upcoming events and recently released albums in News Feed
Some Facebook users are seeing stories about upcoming events and recently released albums in their News Feeds, we’ve found. The new stories ...

WSJ: ‘Research in Motion Says Its New BlackBerry 10 Smartphone Won’t Be Released Until First-Quarter ...
What’s the over/under that RIM is still an independent company in Q1 2013?

→ 5by5 Radio app released
Nice app to listen to our shows live, and buying it is a great way to support 5by5. We discussed its features and design decisions in the last ...

Baby mouse is all grown up and released back to the wild! - YouTube
This young mouse was hand reared at HART Wildlife Rescue. Here he is being released back to the wild and he can't quite believe it!

Hunger-striking US exec released from Dubai jail on Dh5m bail
Hunger striker Zack Shahin, the former Deyaar chief executive charged with misusing his powers and approving bids in return for millions, was ...

Nigel Sears to be released from hospital after collapse at Australian Open
Ana Ivanovic's British coach Nigel Sears was due to be released from a Melbourne hospital on Sunday afternoon, having been dramatically carried ...

Watch Pokemon's First Super Bowl Spot, the First Super Bowl 50 Ad to Be Released
Pokmon has released its first-ever Super Bowl commercial, which encourages kids to "train on." In the spot, actually an extended version of ...