pyNVML - GPU Monitoring and Management

I'm pleased to announce the release of pyNVML 2.0: Python Bindings for th=
e NVIDIA Management Library

pyNVML provides programmatic access to static information and monitoring =
data for NVIDIA GPUs, as well as limited management capabilities.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/nvidia-ml-py/
http://packages.python.org/nvidia-ml-py/

Requires Python 2.5, or an earlier version with the ctypes module.  Relea=
sed under the BSD license.

----------
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and m=
ay contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or di=
stribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the=
=20sender by
----------
0
Robert
6/16/2011 12:12:59 AM
comp.lang.python.announce 7374 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Simple Interactive Python Version Management for Managing Python 2, Python 3, and Development Builds
--089e0122efec8b6365051572b72f Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hey all, Wrote a ~600 line Bash script that takes the pain out of managing Python versions (from 2.x.x to 3.x.x to development builds). Below are some more details. The entire project can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/qw3rtman/p. Let me know if you find it useful. :) p: Python Version Management, Simplified. ================================= This GIF sums up the essence of p: http://i.imgur.com/rFrAIlc.gif. p is powerful and feature-packed, yet simple; both in setup and use. There are no tric...

Announce : Monitor MS SQL with ManageEngine Applications Manager 6
AdventNet introduces ManageEngine Applications Manager 6 - an affordable and integrated Application, Server, and System Monitoring Tool for Enterprise IT. This release also includes a Free Edition, with which you can manage up to 10 MS SQL databases. In addition to MS SQL, the following applications are supported : Application Servers : Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere Databases : Oracle, MySQL Systems : Linux, Windows, Solaris Services : TCP Ports, Mail Servers, Web Servers, HTTP URLs Custom Applications : JMX and SNMP Consoles Other Features : Root Cause Analysis, Alerts, Reports, ...

ANNOUNCE: Xapmmon 1.0 Advanced Power Management Level Monitor
Xapmmon monitors power levels on Linux systems configured with Advanced Power Management. The design, installation and usage of Xapmmon are meant to require as little additional system configuration as possible. The application's window uses Xlib and Xpm to create a progress bar widget that displays the percentage of battery power remaining. In use, Xapmmon consumes a minimum of additional system resources. Xapmmon is Free Software (tm). The source code is archived at: ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/linux/system/power/xapmmon-1.0.tar.gz. The Xpm libraries, if you need to install them, are available from: ftp://ftp.x.org/contrib/libraries/. Robert Kiesling rkies@cpan.org -------------- UnixODBC.pm - http://sourceforge.net/projects/unixodbc-pm ########################################################################## # Send submissions for comp.os.linux.announce to: cola@stump.algebra.com # # PLEASE remember a short description of the software and the LOCATION. # # This group is archived at http://stump.algebra.com/~cola/ # ########################################################################## ...

Announce : Monitor Oracle Databases with AdventNet ManageEngine Applications Manager 6
AdventNet introduces ManageEngine Applications Manager 6 - an affordable and integrated Application, Server, and System Monitoring Tool for Enterprise IT. This release also includes a Free Edition, with which you can manage up to 10 Oracle Servers. In addition to Oracle (8, 9, 10G), the following applications are supported : Application Servers : Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere Databases : MS SQL, MySQL Systems : Linux, Windows, Solaris Services : TCP Ports, Mail Servers, Web Servers, HTTP URLs Custom Applications : JMX and SNMP Consoles Other Features : Root Cause Analysis, Alerts,...

Cisco CW Campus Manager, CW Common Service, CW Device Fault Manager, CW Recource Manager Essentials, NGenious RealTime Monitor, CiscoWorks Routed WAN Management Solution v1.3 [3 CDs], CiscoWorks
Cisco CW Campus Manager, CW Common Service, CW Device Fault Manager, CW Recource Manager Essentials, NGenious RealTime Monitor, CiscoWorks Routed WAN Management Solution v1.3 [3 CDs], CiscoWorks VPN_Security Management Solution v2.2, CiscoWorks QoS Policy Manager 3.1[2 CDs], KNOWLEDGENET EXPRESS CISCO BCMSN V2.0, BCRAN V2.0, BSCI V2.0, CIPT V3.3, CIT V5.0, - new ! 30/Dec/2003 B22 CW Campus Manager Windows B23 CW Common Service Windows B24 CW Device Fault Manager Windows B25 CW Recource Manager Essentials Windows B26 NGenious RealTime Monitor 09/Jan/2004 CiscoWorks Routed WAN Management Sol...

Cisco CW Campus Manager, CW Common Service, CW Device Fault Manager, CW Recource Manager Essentials, NGenious RealTime Monitor, CiscoWorks Routed WAN Management Solution v1.3 [3 CDs], CiscoWor
Cisco CW Campus Manager, CW Common Service, CW Device Fault Manager, CW Recource Manager Essentials, NGenious RealTime Monitor, CiscoWorks Routed WAN Management Solution v1.3 [3 CDs], CiscoWorks VPN_Security Management Solution v2.2, CiscoWorks QoS Policy Manager 3.1[2 CDs] - new ! 30/Dec/2003 B22 CW Campus Manager Windows B23 CW Common Service Windows B24 CW Device Fault Manager Windows B25 CW Recource Manager Essentials Windows B26 NGenious RealTime Monitor 09/Jan/2004 CiscoWorks Routed WAN Management Solution v1.3 (c)Cisco [3 CDs] CD1= Access Control List Manager 1.5(Windows) ...

[...]

Cisco CW Campus Manager, CW Common Service, CW Device Fault Manager, CW Recource Manager Essentials, NGenious RealTime Monitor, CiscoWorks Routed WAN Management Solution v1.3 [3 CDs], CiscoWorks VPN_Security Management Solution v2.2, CiscoWorks QoS Policy Manager 3.1[2 CDs], KNOWLEDGENET EXPRESS CISCO BCMSN V2.0, BCRAN V2.0, BSCI V2.0, CIPT V3.3, CIT V5.0, - new ! 30/Dec/2003 B22 CW Campus Manager Windows B23 CW Common Service Windows B24 CW Device Fault Manager Windows B25 CW Recource Manager Essentials Windows B26 NGenious RealTime Monitor 09/Jan/2004 CiscoWorks Routed WAN Management Solution v1.3 (c)Cisco [3 CDs] CD1= Access Control List Manager 1.5(Windows) CD2= Access Control List Manager 1.5(Solaris) CD3= Internetwork Performance Monitor 2.5(Windows/Solaris) 14 371 CiscoWorks VPN/Security Management Solution v2.2 (c)Cisco[2 CDs] 14 373 16/Jan/2004 B02 CiscoWorks QoS Policy Manager 3.1 (c) Cisco Systems [2 CDs] CD1= CiscoWorks Common Services 1.0 CD2= CiscoWorks QoS Policy Manager 3.1 Learnkey Cisco Secure Intrusion Detection System Session 1 [6 CDs] CD NR 14 499 Cisco Press CCNP Self Study Certification Library Third Edition [4 CDs] CD NR 14 677 CiscoWorks Hosting Solution Engine 1.8 (c) Cisco Systems CD NR 15 077 18/MAY/2004 B12 KNOWLEDGENET EXPRESS CISCO BCMSN V2.0 B13 KNOWLEDGENET E...

Cisco CW Campus Manager, CW Common Service, CW Device Fault Manager, CW Recource Manager Essentials, NGenious RealTime Monitor
Cisco CW Campus Manager, CW Common Service, CW Device Fault Manager, CW Recource Manager Essentials, NGenious RealTime Monitor - new ! 30/Dec/2003 B22 CW Campus Manager Windows B23 CW Common Service Windows B24 CW Device Fault Manager Windows B25 CW Recource Manager Essentials Windows B26 NGenious RealTime Monitor If you have Googled your butt off, and haven't come up with anything ...., and for 14,000 more reasons, please send e-mail, tel4@ath.forthnet.gr, tel2003@pathfinder.gr, astra35@pathfinder.gr, ...

Cisco CW Campus Manager, CW Common Service, CW Device Fault Manager, CW Recource Manager Essentials, NGenious RealTime Monitor
Cisco CW Campus Manager, CW Common Service, CW Device Fault Manager, CW Recource Manager Essentials, NGenious RealTime Monitor - new ! 30/Dec/2003 B22 CW Campus Manager Windows B23 CW Common Service Windows B24 CW Device Fault Manager Windows B25 CW Recource Manager Essentials Windows B26 NGenious RealTime Monitor If you have Googled your butt off, and haven't come up with anything ...., and for 14,000 more reasons, please send e-mail, tel4@ath.forthnet.gr, tel2003@pathfinder.gr, astra35@pathfinder.gr, ...

python is a python
python is a python ...

RPy to be distributed via Python-Announce-List@Python.Org
RPy to be distributed via Python-Announce-List@Python.Org What is RPy? -------------------- RPy is a very simple, yet robust, Python (http://www.python.org) interface to the R environment for statistical data analysis and graphics (http://www.r-project.org). RPy can manages translation between python and R formats for all kinds of R objects and can execute arbitrary R functions (including the graphic functions). All errors from the R language are converted to proper Python exceptions. All module installed on the R system are available from Python. Consequently, RPy ...

Python Monitoring
Hi, I'm will be writing a distributed program with parallel python and i would like to if there are any good monitoring utilities for python. I would like each remote server to post messages and to see the messages in a web-broweser or such. I googled python monitoring and found pymon but it seems a bit outdated. any tips will be great! Many Thanks, Yoav Glazner Glazner <yoavglazner@gmail.com> writes: > Hi, > > I'm will be writing a distributed program with parallel python and i > would like to if there are any good monitoring utilities for ...

Managing your manager
Has anyone had any success with explaining how first slowing down the process can actually speed up the production in the long term? Toby Dunn > From: toby dunn > Has anyone had any success with explaining how first slowing down the > process can actually speed up the production in the long term? Philip B. Crosby, he of Zero Defects fame: http://www.philipcrosby.com/ 222. Never put development people in charge of production. They get too used to changing things whenever they feel it's necessary. quoted in: http://www.listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0501D&L=sas-l&P=R33943 from my mutual fund: Slow and steady wins the race http://www.arielcapital.com/ There has to be a balance. Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov I cite other authors on Quality in this paper: Coder's Corner Journeyman's Tools: The Writing for Reading and Reuse Program Header http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/sugi30/067-30.pdf Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov tobydunn@HOTMAIL.COM wrote: >Has anyone had any success with explaining how first slowing down the >process can actually speed up the production in the long term? I asked Dogbert, and after he made fun of me for asking such a question, he suggested: What's you manager's (current) favorite pop managerial guru? Pick up any book by said guru and find some quote which can be distorted to support your point of view. Then pretend ...

OT : Device manager & monitor profiles for 9800 pro with TFT monitor.
could someone with a 9800 pro do me a quick favor? go to control panel/system and open up the device manager. How many monitor profiles are listed? I have 6 standard monitors and one 2 plug and play ones .. no idea why. I tried deleting all the profiles and rebooting but they have reappeared. Is this correct behaviour? -- Walter Mitty - http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=plagiarism http://www.tinyurl.com On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:18:58 +0100, Walter Mitty <mitticus@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > >could someone with a 9800 pro do me a quick favor? > >go to control p...

Create custom control that looks like a multiple monitor control that manages monitors
Hi All, I want to create custom control that looks like a multiple monitor control that manages monitors on Mac. The custom control should allow the rectangle dragging and resizing same way we are moving monitor rectangle can be moved. If there are two rectangles then custom control should not allow overlapping of two rectangles? What is the efficient way to design such control? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks & Regards, RRD. ...

mutt-announce@mutt.org: Non-member submission from python-list@python.org

real-time monitoring of propriety system: embedding python in C or embedding C in python?
Hi Group, at work, we are thinking to replace some legacy application, which is a hom= e-grown scripting language for monitoring and controlling a large experimen= t. It is able to read live data from sensors, do some simple logic and calc= ulations, send commands to other subsystems and finally generate some new s= ignals. The way it is implemented is that it gets a chunk of 1 second of da= ta (thousands of signals at sample rates from 1Hz to several kHz), does som= e simple calculations on selected signals, does some simple logic, sends so= me commands and finally computes some 1Hz...

[Announce] Python-Future v0.13; cheatsheet for Python 2/3 compatible code
--Apple-Mail=_3B3816E1-285A-4A04-9E47-C98099909A84 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Content-Type: text/plain; charset=windows-1252 Hi all, I am happy to announce an update to Python-Future for Python 2/3 = compatibility and a new cheat-sheet for writing code compatible with = both versions. Here=92s the "What=92s New" page for v0.13: http://python-future.org/whatsnew.html Here=92s the Py2/3 compatibility cheat-sheet: http://python-future.org/compatible_idioms.html or as a PDF: http://python-future.org/compatible_idioms.pdf The c...

mutt-announce@mutt.org: Non-member submission from <python-list@python.org>

mutt-announce@mutt.org: Non-member submission from <python-list@python.org> #2

RE: Anyone know anything named DX? (was Re: Announcing PyCs)(was:Announcing PyCs, a new Python-like language on .Net)
Mark Hahn wrote: > On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 23:07:03 -0700, Erik Max Francis wrote: >=20 > > Did Google stop working suddenly? >=20 > I googled at length and missed Data Explorer for "dx". It=20 > came in way too far down in the list, even when I added > "software" and/or "language". You also would have missed Microsoft's biggest use of DX, a shortcut for DirectX. Lots of the DirectX projects received short names like "dxmedia" and "dxsound". FuManChu ...

how to manage monitor refreshing
I want to show a picture in an image box, as I click a button. The picture is preloaded to the image box, but when I show it, sometimes the screen flash briefly and show some black shade before showing the picture. I guess this has something to do with refreshing the monitor before displaying the picture. How can I avoid this problem? Could anyone help me? thank you Here is the code I wrote. ******* Private Sub Show_Click() Image1.Visible = True End Sub Private Sub Next_Click() thisPlace = App.Path Image1.Visible = False If index = True Then thisPlace = thisPlace & "\1.GIF&qu...

Is there a Python Version Manager?
Having STFW and come up empty, I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is an analogue to the Ruby Version Manager <http:// rvm.beginrescueend.com/> in the Python world? rvm is essentially a tool that can install several Ruby implementations side by side and easily hot swap them in your shell session. Check a few pages of their website and you will get the idea. In the python world, the closest I have seen to rvm, are tools that just archive a (C)Python distribution around your project. Not what I need. Why I ask, is after years of using systems that package *modern* versions of Python, I'm now stuck with a work station running 2.4 as latest and greatest! Personally I draw the line at supporting "2.6, 3.1, and otherwise YMMV" -- that means building and maintaining my own builds outside the OS'es package management is going to become a reality real soon, not to mention a pain. So something like rvm but for Python, would be a real life saver in my near future. and if writing a Python analogue to rvm is necessary, would anyone be interested in helping with such a project? On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 8:39 AM, TerryP <bigboss1964@gmail.com> wrote: > Having STFW and come up empty, I'm wondering if anyone knows if there > is an analogue to the Ruby Version Manager <http:// > rvm.beginrescueend.com/> in the Python world? rvm is essentially a > tool that can install several Ruby implementations side by side a...

How to turn of the monitor by python?
I want to turn off my monitor from within python, How to do it? Thanks! could.net@gmail.com wrote: > I want to turn off my monitor from within python, How to do it? > Thanks! Do you realize that hardware management and control is OS dependant? When asking such questions always specify OS. Assuming you are interested in Windows, then you just need to translate this <http://www.codeproject.com/system/display_states.asp> C API calls into python. You can use ctypes (included in Python 2.5) or python win32 extensions. -- Leo Thank you, that's exactly what I want. Sorry I d...

Web resources about - pyNVML - GPU Monitoring and Management - comp.lang.python.announce

European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction ( EMCDDA ) is an agency of the European Union . Established in 1993, the EMCDDA is ...

Business Wire Adds Nuvi Social Media Monitoring Reports
... how their content performed on Facebook and other social media platforms with the media-distribution company’s addition of Social Media Monitoring ...

Monitoring cache with Claspin - Facebook
Facebook Engineering hat eine Notiz mit dem Titel Monitoring cache with Claspin geschrieben. Du kannst den vollständigen Text hier lesen.

Monitoring App Quality with Insights
We’re introducing two new features in Insights : App Ratings and Negative Feedback. They both help you monitor positive and negative user signals. ...

Social Media Monitoring
Events have been a premier feature for Facebook even in its earliest iterations. A great tool for community organizing and brand promotion, Facebook ...

Announcing Bosun, our new open source monitoring & alerting system
... all the time, for no good reason. - Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handey A big part of scaling up an engineering team is getting serious about monitoring ...

Credit Karma - Free Credit Scores, Reports & Monitoring on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Credit Karma - Free Credit Scores, Reports & Monitoring. Download ...

UC Berkeley profs lambast new “black box” network monitoring hardware
(credit: Ethan Ligon) BERKELEY, CALIF.—Days after a group of concerned professors raised alarm bells over a new network monitoring system installed ...

Pregnancy monitoring goes high tech
A new pregnancy test tied to a health app helps users manage their stress as it monitors hormone levels.

LG has a Rolling Bot Robot for Home Monitoring, Cat Torturing
... from today surrounding the G5, they also announced the LG Rolling Bot . Think a bit of BB-8 from Star Wars, only as a reality and a home monitoring ...