[RELEASED] Python 3.2.4 and Python 3.3.1

0
georg7545 (26)

On Saturday, 6 April 2013 21:43:11 UTC+1, Georg Brandl  wrote:

> On behalf of the Python development team, I am pleased to announce the
>
> final releases of Python 3.2.4 and 3.3.1.

The Python 3.3.1 Release page on python.org still says "This is a preview release, and its use is not recommended in production settings."  I'm assuming this is just an oversight?

Am 06.04.2013 22:48, schrieb cmcp:
> On Saturday, 6 April 2013 21:43:11 UTC+1, Georg Brandl  wrote:

>> On behalf of the Python development team, I am pleased to announce the
>>
>> final releases of Python 3.2.4 and 3.3.1.
>>
> The Python 3.3.1 Release page on python.org still says "This is a preview
> release, and its use is not recommended in production settings."  I'm
> assuming this is just an oversight?

Yes.  Thanks for the report, it's fixed now.

Georg

0
g.brandl (40)

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.4 rc 1 and Python 3.3.1 rc 1

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.4 rc 1 and Python 3.3.1 rc 1

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.5 and Python 3.3.2

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.5 and Python 3.3.2

[RELEASED] Release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3
We're pleased to announce the immediate availability of release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3 . The main impetus for these releases is fixing a security issue in Python's hash based types, dict and set, as described below. Python 2.7.3 and 3.2.3 include the security patch and the normal set of bug fixes. Since Python 2.6 and 3.1 are maintained only for security issues, 2.6.8 and 3.1.5 contain only various security patches. The security issue exploits Python's dict and set implementations. Carefully crafted input can lead to extremely long computation times a...

[RELEASED] Release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3
We're pleased to announce the immediate availability of release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3 . The main impetus for these releases is fixing a security issue in Python's hash based types, dict and set, as described below. Python 2.7.3 and 3.2.3 include the security patch and the normal set of bug fixes. Since Python 2.6 and 3.1 are maintained only for security issues, 2.6.8 and 3.1.5 contain only various security patches. The security issue exploits Python's dict and set implementations. Carefully crafted input can lead to extremely long computation...

[RELEASED] Second release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3
We're chuffed to announce the immediate availability of the second release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3. The only change from the first release candidates is the patching of an additional security hole. The security issue fixed in the second release candidates is in the expat XML parsing library. expat had the same hash security issue detailed below as Python's core types. The hashing algorithm used in the expat library is now randomized. A more thorough explanation of the "hash attack" security hole follows. The main impetus for these releases is fi...

[RELEASED] Second release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3
We're chuffed to announce the immediate availability of the second release candidates for Python 2.6.8, 2.7.3, 3.1.5, and 3.2.3. The only change from the first release candidates is the patching of an additional security hole. The security issue fixed in the second release candidates is in the expat XML parsing library. expat had the same hash security issue detailed below as Python's core types. The hashing algorithm used in the expat library is now randomized. A more thorough explanation of the "hash attack" security hole follows. The main impetus for these rele...

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.6, Python 3.3.6

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.6, Python 3.3.6

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.6rc1, Python 3.3.6rc1

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.6rc1, Python 3.3.6rc1

Problem installing matplotlib 1.3.1 with Python 2.7.6 and 3.3.3 (release candidate 1)
Hello, I tried to install matplotlib 1.3.1 on the release candidates of Python 2.7.6 and 3.3.3. I am on Mac OS X 10.6.8. Although the installation gave no problems, there is a problem with Tcl/Tk. The new Pythons have their own embedded Tcl/Tk, but when installing matplotlib it links to the Frameworks version of Tcl and TK, not to the embedded version. This causes confusion when importing matplotlib.pyplot: objc[70648]: Class TKApplication is implemented in both /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/libtk8.5.dylib and /Library/Frameworks/Tk.framework/Versions/8.5/Tk....

python-2.7.3 vs python-3.2.3
Greetings; I have need of using a script written for python3, but the default python on wheezy is 2.7.3. I see in the wheezy repos that 3.2.3-6 is available. Can/will they co-exist peacefully? Thank you. Cheers, Gene Heskett -- "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." -Ed Howdershelt (Author) Genes Web page <http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene> On 26/01/16 13:26, Gene Heskett wrote: > Greetings; > > I have need of using a script written for python3, but the default pytho...

Re: pymozilla ([Python-Dev] RELEASED Python 2.3.3 (release candidate 1)
[Brad Clements wrote] >I'd like to find out more about pymozilla.. It sounds very interesting pymozilla is is a proprietary application so I can't share the code. It's a modified python.exe with builtin Browser module - Python wrapped Gecko engine. Custom nsIProtocolHandler and zip-file-system Python module is used to get and load files(html,xml,css,images,Python code) from zip and to resolve and process all ".py" links and html forms. It's pretty like CGI, but no server is required. The main problem was to have it run from CD (client requirement) without installi...

RE: RELEASED Python 2.3.4, release candidate 1 #3
""" What gives you the right to say this? *I'm offended.* Speaking of moral and ethics, there seem to be other things to care about, especially these days. Thomas """ Ok, so perhaps "moral" and "ethical" is slightly strong. Sheesh. Levity. Point being, if the developers of Python (and Perl and .... so on) spent = so much time and energy creating something cross platform, it should be = used thusly. I'm not saying it's "evil" not to do so, I'm saying that if = you NEED platform-specific tools (which, let's be h...

[RELEASED] Python 3.1.3 release candidate 1 #2
On behalf of the Python development team, I'm gladsome to announce a release candidate of the third bugfix release for the Python 3.1 series, Python 3.1.3. This bug fix release fixes numerous issues found in 3.1.2. Please try it with your packages and report any bugs you find. The final of 3.1.3 is scheduled to be released in two weeks. The Python 3.1 version series focuses on the stabilization and optimization of the features and changes that Python 3.0 introduced. For example, the new I/O system has been rewritten in C for speed. File system APIs that use unicode strings ...

[RELEASED] Python 3.3.3 release candidate 1

[RELEASED] Python 3.3.3 release candidate 2

[RELEASED] Python 3.3.3 release candidate 1

[RELEASED] Python 3.3.3 release candidate 2

urlopen differences between python 2.3.3 and python 2.2???
I am using the code below and it works correctly on python2.2 but gives me a 404 not found error when running on python2.3.3. Is there some difference? Maybe python 2.3.3 is sending different headers? The params string looks to be encoded identically, so must be something with urlopen. Does anyone have any suggestions to get this working from python2.3.3?? Thanks in advance! import httplib,urllib def signup(self, REQUEST): """ Allows us to automatically sign-up a user. """ email = REQUEST['Email'] first_name = REQUEST['First...

[RELEASED] Python 3.3.4 release candidate 1

RELEASED Python 2.3.3 (release candidate 1)
--==_Exmh_1079726856P Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii On behalf of the Python development team and the Python community, I'm happy to announce the release of Python 2.3.3 (release candidate 1). Python 2.3.3 is a bug-fix release of Python 2.3. A couple of serious bugs related to weakrefs and the cyclic garbage collector have been fixed, along with a number of bugs in the standard library. See the release notes on the web page for more details. For more information on Python 2.3.3c1, including download links for various platforms, release notes, and known issues, please see ...

Web resources about - [RELEASED] Python 3.2.4 and Python 3.3.1 - comp.lang.python

Lists of films released by Disney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Independent Horror Movie To Be Released Via Facebook Game?
There are movies , and there are Facebook games , and there are even Facebook games based on movies . And now, thanks to Cardiff, U.K.-based ...

Senator Reid has been released from the... - Senator Harry Reid - Facebook
Senator Reid has been released from the hospital and is back at home with his wife, Landra. As previously stated, he went to the hospital as ...

How is the Facebook Redesign Affecting Social Games? October Gaming Charts Released
... attention now to social games. How has the Facebook redesign affected the top game developers on Facebook? Inside Social Games has just released ...

faroo_p2p: 1000x Faster Spelling Correction: Source Code released http://t.co/oY18ohyd #faroo #search ...
faroo_p2p: 1000x Faster Spelling Correction: Source Code released http://t.co/oY18ohyd #faroo #search #algorithm

→ 5by5 Radio app released
Nice app to listen to our shows live, and buying it is a great way to support 5by5. We discussed its features and design decisions in the last ...

Lil Wayne Released From Hospital After Sizzurp Overdose - ENTV
Lil Wayne has just been released from the hospital just days after Overdosing on Sizzurp or Texas Tea. He was put into a medically induced coma ...

Men arrested in London attack on Emiratis released - The National
Metropolitan Police in the UK said the men will return on bail in June and be reinterviewed.

Baby Asha released from Lady Cilento Children's Hospital
Hospital releases asylum-seeker baby at centre of immigration storm.

Essendon saga: Senator John Madigan wants confidential documents released
... up his bid to secure an independent inquiry into the Essendon supplements saga, and has called for more classified documents to be released. ...