How convert text file between locale encoding and UTF-8?

Dear Friends:

Wondering that is there neat way to do "subject line" in Python? I am
talking about Python 2.4 with Win32 extension installed. The locale can
be any of ANSI defined, for example, zh_CN (CP936) or Korea (CP949)

I am not expert in Python, if you well note I will appreciate a lot.

Rgds, David Xiao

0
davihigh (14)

davihigh@gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Friends:
>
> Wondering that is there neat way to do "subject line" in Python? I am
> talking about Python 2.4 with Win32 extension installed. The locale can
> be any of ANSI defined, for example, zh_CN (CP936) or Korea (CP949)
>
> I am not expert in Python, if you well note I will appreciate a lot.
>
> Rgds, David Xiao

1st google for "python convert UTF-8
http://evanjones.ca/python-utf8.html

0