How to crash Python in 1 easy step (python 2.2.2)

I'm not sure if this is a python bug or a bug in an associated
library, and I'm not even sure how to correctly report it, but here is
  Anytime python is accepting keyboard input, whether it's with
raw_input, or sitting on the command line waiting for the user to type
code, you can crash python by holding ctrl+shift and then pressing
enter.

This is on a RedHat 9.0 system running on an Athlon 600.  Basically
everything about the system is standard except for what's been updated
by RedHat itself.  If anyone who has the time and ability to track
down this bug needs more information, please email me.
0
pwmiller1 (17)

Paul Miller wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is a python bug or a bug in an associated
> library, and I'm not even sure how to correctly report it, but here is
>   Anytime python is accepting keyboard input, whether it's with
> raw_input, or sitting on the command line waiting for the user to type
> code, you can crash python by holding ctrl+shift and then pressing
> enter.
>
> This is on a RedHat 9.0 system running on an Athlon 600.  Basically
> everything about the system is standard except for what's been updated
> by RedHat itself.  If anyone who has the time and ability to track
> down this bug needs more information, please email me.

I doubt it is a problem in Python, it works nicely on both my
windows and my linux machines (python 2.2.3).

Just a gut feeling: reinstall/upgrade your readline library.....

--Irmen

0
Irmen
7/13/2003 7:00:23 PM
On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 10:44:41AM -0700, Paul Miller wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is a python bug or a bug in an associated
> library, and I'm not even sure how to correctly report it, but here is

Doesn't happen here.  What terminal (xterm, kterm, gnome-terminal,
console?) and what LANG is set in your environment?

If you run 'od -c' at the shell, then hit ctrl-shift-enter then ctrl-d,
what does it show?  I'd expect to see something very much like this:
	$ od -c

	0000000  \n
	0000001
that is, even with the modifier keys, the program only sees a normal
newline character.

What happens if you type ctrl-shift-enter to another readline-linked
program (for instance 'bc', an infix calculator)?  Do you get the same
crash?

Does the behavior change if you run 'cat | python' and then press
ctrl-shift-enter?  This will avoid importing readline (and another
side-effect is to suppress the normal ">>>" prompt of the interative
interpreter)

Jeff

0
jepler (801)
7/13/2003 8:40:38 PM
Paul Miller wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is a python bug or a bug in an associated
> library, and I'm not even sure how to correctly report it, but here is
>   Anytime python is accepting keyboard input, whether it's with
> raw_input, or sitting on the command line waiting for the user to type
> code, you can crash python by holding ctrl+shift and then pressing
> enter.
>
> This is on a RedHat 9.0 system running on an Athlon 600.  Basically
> everything about the system is standard except for what's been updated
> by RedHat itself.  If anyone who has the time and ability to track
> down this bug needs more information, please email me.

No problem here with Python 2.2.x
(where x = cantRememberAndToLazyToCheckButThinkIts1)

Bruno

On Sun, 2003-07-13 at 10:44, Paul Miller wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is a python bug or a bug in an associated
> library, and I'm not even sure how to correctly report it, but here is
>   Anytime python is accepting keyboard input, whether it's with
> raw_input, or sitting on the command line waiting for the user to type
> code, you can crash python by holding ctrl+shift and then pressing
> enter.
>
> This is on a RedHat 9.0 system running on an Athlon 600.

Redhat 9, Athlon XP 1700+.  Python 2.2.2-26,  readline 4.3-5

Not a problem.

Regards,
Cliff

--
There's no light at the end of it all, let's all sit down and cry
                                               -This Mortal Coil

On 13 Jul 2003 10:44:41 -0700, Paul Miller wrote:
> Anytime python is accepting keyboard input, whether it's with
> raw_input, or sitting on the command line waiting for the user to type
> code, you can crash python by holding ctrl+shift and then pressing
> enter.

Is this in an xterm, in some other terminal emulator, in a console
session?  I'm guessing you'll see different behaviour if you try all
three of those, which will help narrow down the problem.

Not that a segfault (assuming that's what you mean by "crash") isn't a
bug -- any event that doesn't make the system hardware unreliable should
be handled without a segfault.

--
 \          "One time a cop pulled me over for running a stop sign. He |
  `\        said, 'Didn't you see the stop sign?' I said, 'Yeah, but I |
pwmiller1@adelphia.net (Paul Miller) wrote in message news:<2e363c08.0307130944.4c470bc3@posting.google.com>...
> I'm not sure if this is a python bug or a bug in an associated
> library, and I'm not even sure how to correctly report it, but here is
>   Anytime python is accepting keyboard input, whether it's with
> raw_input, or sitting on the command line waiting for the user to type
> code, you can crash python by holding ctrl+shift and then pressing
> enter.
>
> This is on a RedHat 9.0 system running on an Athlon 600.  Basically
> everything about the system is standard except for what's been updated
> by RedHat itself.  If anyone who has the time and ability to track
> down this bug needs more information, please email me.

I'm seeing the same effect on RH9, using KDE's "konsole" terminal
emulator.
When pressing Ctrl-Shift-Enter, it actually sends the ^[OM characters
(Escape, O, M).
Manually sending the key sequence Esc-O-something also crashes Python.

Why this happens is still a good question...
0
gavriep (1)
7/15/2003 10:17:09 AM
Paul Miller enlightened us with:
> Anytime python is accepting keyboard input, whether it's with
> raw_input, or sitting on the command line waiting for the user to type
> code, you can crash python by holding ctrl+shift and then pressing
> enter.

sybren@sybren:sybren$ python
Python 2.2.3+ (#1, Jul  5 2003, 11:04:18)
[GCC 3.3.1 20030626 (Debian prerelease)] on linux2
>>> import sys
>>> sys.stdin.readline()

'\n'

As you can see, my python handles it just fine. I'm running Debian
Unstable on my box. Guess it isn't so unstable after all ;-) I started
python from an xterm managed by Fluxbox.

Sybren
sybrenUSE (708)
7/15/2003 11:29:23 AM
gavriep@yahoo.com (Gavrie Philipson) writes:

> pwmiller1@adelphia.net (Paul Miller) wrote in message news:<2e363c08.0307130944.4c470bc3@posting.google.com>...
> > I'm not sure if this is a python bug or a bug in an associated
> > library, and I'm not even sure how to correctly report it, but here is
> >   Anytime python is accepting keyboard input, whether it's with
> > raw_input, or sitting on the command line waiting for the user to type
> > code, you can crash python by holding ctrl+shift and then pressing
> > enter.
> >
> > This is on a RedHat 9.0 system running on an Athlon 600.  Basically
> > everything about the system is standard except for what's been updated
> > by RedHat itself.  If anyone who has the time and ability to track
> > down this bug needs more information, please email me.
>
> I'm seeing the same effect on RH9, using KDE's "konsole" terminal
> emulator.
> When pressing Ctrl-Shift-Enter, it actually sends the ^[OM characters
> (Escape, O, M).
> Manually sending the key sequence Esc-O-something also crashes Python.
>
> Why this happens is still a good question...

This has almost surely got to be a readline problem.  Does it happen
in (e.g.) gdb?

Cheers,
mwh

PS: pressing ctrl-\ also crashes Python...
PPS: unless you've been mucking with stty -- 'stty quit i' makes for
     an abbreviated python programming experience :-)

--
  well, take it from an old hand: the only reason it would be easier
  to program in C is that you can't easily express complex problems
On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 03:17, Gavrie Philipson wrote:
> pwmiller1@adelphia.net (Paul Miller) wrote in message news:<2e363c08.0307130944.4c470bc3@posting.google.com>...
> > I'm not sure if this is a python bug or a bug in an associated
> > library, and I'm not even sure how to correctly report it, but here is
> >   Anytime python is accepting keyboard input, whether it's with
> > raw_input, or sitting on the command line waiting for the user to type
> > code, you can crash python by holding ctrl+shift and then pressing
> > enter.
> >
> > This is on a RedHat 9.0 system running on an Athlon 600.  Basically
> > everything about the system is standard except for what's been updated
> > by RedHat itself.  If anyone who has the time and ability to track
> > down this bug needs more information, please email me.
>
> I'm seeing the same effect on RH9, using KDE's "konsole" terminal
> emulator.
> When pressing Ctrl-Shift-Enter, it actually sends the ^[OM characters
> (Escape, O, M).
> Manually sending the key sequence Esc-O-something also crashes Python.

Yep, here (RH9, Py2.2.2) it is as well under gnome-terminal (sending
Esc-O-M).  I'm amazed no one saw it sooner <wink>.

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 03:55:37PM +0000, Michael Hudson wrote:
> This has almost surely got to be a readline problem.  Does it happen
> in (e.g.) gdb?

It happens in bc, but not in gdb or my shell.

The traceback is endless frames of
#2094 0x4045e803 in _rl_dispatch_subseq () from /usr/lib/libreadline.so.4
#2095 0x4045e77e in _rl_dispatch () from /usr/lib/libreadline.so.4
... the same in bc or python

So does this simple C program:
	#include <stdio.h>
	#include <readline/readline.h>
	#include <readline/history.h>

	int main(void) {
		char *line = readline(">>>");
		if(line == NULL) return 1;
		printf("The user entered %s\n", line);
		free(line);
		return 0;
	}

It seems fairly clear that this is a readline bug.  I'm not sure what
Python can do about it, if anything...

Jeff

0
jepler (801)

Difference between Python 2.2.2 and Python 2.5
I am developing for PyS60 1.4.4 which supports Python 2.2.2 while what I know is Python 2.5 . Can you please tell me differences between the two so that I can save myself from incompatible code. On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 07:30:52 -0800, Ravi wrote: > I am developing for PyS60 1.4.4 which supports Python 2.2.2 while what I > know is Python 2.5 . > > Can you please tell me differences between the two so that I can save > myself from incompatible code. Everything new mentioned here: http://www.python.org/doc/2.5/whatsnew/whatsnew25.html http://www.python.org/doc/2.4/whatsnew/what...

Python 2.0 / Python 2.2
Hallo newsgroup, I have some questions concerning Python 2.2. First question: I try to port source code from Python 2.0 to Python 2.2.The following source code works with Python 2.0. If I compile it with Python 2.2, the modul "tci" is not imported. "tci" is a python module written by us. How can I change the source code to get it working with Python 2.2.? Py_Initialize(); PyStr = Py_BuildValue("s", TCIHome); PyModule = PyImport_ImportModule("sys"); PyList = PyObject_GetAttrString(PyModule, "path"); PyList_Insert(PyList, 0, PyStr); if (PyEr...

AIX + GCC 2.95.3 - Python (2.1 or 2.2) - building the shared library (.so) for python
Hi all, (If I use standard -shared linking, during the _import python is crashing.) As seen in in AIX-NOTES there should be used ld_so_aix. But I suspect that it was prepared for standard xlC (CC) compiler. How to make it running for GCC compiler? Now I receive following error: gcc -Wl,-einitlib.a -Wl,-bE:lib.a.exp -Wl,-bI:./python.exp -Wl,-bhalt:4 -Wl,-bM: SRE -Wl,-T512 -Wl,-H512 -lm -o lib.a. -shared -Wl,-bbigtoc -L../../../../lib/pow erpc_aix_4.3_gcc -L/users/tbech/ND/Python/usr/local/lib/python2.1/config python. exp y.tab.o lex.yy.o idlerr.o idlutil.o idltype.o idlrepoId.o idlscope.o idlexpr ..o idlast.o idlvalidate.o idldump.o idlconfig.o idlfixed.o idlpython.o ld: 0711-418 ERROR: Import or export file lib.a.exp at line 10: A symbol name may only be followed by an export attribute or an address. The line is being ignored. When I remove this line 10 from lib.a.exp it is telling that several Py* functions are not exported and that entry point initlib.a not found. Additional questions: 1. Why is such nonuderstandable-ultimate-tricky solution prepared for AIX? 2. Does it work only for xlC (CC) or also for GCC? If, how to do it? 3. What is the entry point function? How I can find it in the sources? 4. Seems that makexp_aix wrongly makes exports :( Thanks in advance, Tom hab <hab@polbox.com> writes: > (If I use standard -shared linking, during the _import python is crashing.) > As seen in in AIX-NOTES there should be used ld_so_aix...

[9fans] Python 2.2+ patch applied on Python 2.4.1
Hi all. I applied Russ's Python patch on Python 2.4.1. http://www.tip9ug.jp/who/moroo/Python-2.4.1-Plan9.tgz Bug fix are welcome. > I applied Russ's Python patch on Python 2.4.1. > > http://www.tip9ug.jp/who/moroo/Python-2.4.1-Plan9.tgz > Thank you Mr. Moroo. I have installed your patch to my grid server co.aichi-u.ac.jp I met one warning message: cpp: ../Modules/sgimodule.c:8 Could not find include file <fcntl.h> /usr/arisawa/src/Python-2.4.1-Plan9/Plan9/../Modules/sgimodule.c:16[../ Modules/sgimodule.c:866 but the compile has successfully finished. I love Python. Kenji Arisawa ...

python 2.1 and 2.2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------090608080807070903010708 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I remembered reading somewhere that Guido had demonstrated a significant speed increase from python 2.1 to python 2.2 (or something like that). Anyone knows how is the test done? Is it using pystone.py? Thanks maurice --------------090608080807070903010708 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=utf-8; name="mauriceling.vcf" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="m...

Blender 2.34 and Python 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
If you can run python scripts in blender 2.3x, I'll be glad to know which versions did you install. Checking at blender.org, I found that blender 2.34 is built with python 2.3. However, I don't want to perform an installation of python 2.3 if I'm not sure that it fixes my problem (I found some people saying that this problem is fixed by downgrading from python 2.3 to 2.2, and also the freeware.sgi.com python is still at 2.1.1, so I've no idea on the best option). Before playing with a custom installation of python, I'm posting the problem here with the hope that somebody experienced it and knows the solution). Here it goes: After installing Python 2.1.1 from freeware.sgi.com, setting PYTHONHOME to /usr/freeware, and installing the officially precompiled Blender 2.34, I still get this warning at Blender startup: 'import site' failed; use -v for traceback sys_init:warning - no sitedirs added from site module. Then, when I try to run the python script, I get an error stating "ImportError: No module named os". And, btw, it always dumps core with segmentation fault when I quit Blender (it doesn't matter if I tried to run the python script or not, it still dumps core if I just start blender and quit it immediatly without doing anything). cesar wrote: > If you can run python scripts in blender 2.3x, I'll be glad to know > which versions did you install. > > Checking at blender.org, I f...

Who is using python-ldap with Python 1.5.x and 2.0-2.2?
HI! I'd like to hear from the Python community whether support for Python version prior to 2.3 is still needed in python-ldap. Please tell me which Python version you're using and why it'd be important for you to have python-ldap updates still supporting it. BTW: Actually older Python versions are not tested with recent python-ldap since at least two years. But I'd like to clearly decide on that. Ciao, Michael. -On [20080616 15:55], Michael Ströder (michael@stroeder.com) wrote: >I'd like to hear from the Python community whether support for Python >vers...

MySQLdb 1.2.2 + python 2.6.2
Hi all, Are MySQLdb 1.2.2 and python 2.6.2 compatible? I went to http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22307, it doesn't say it is compatible or not. When trying to install MySQLdb 1.2.2 on my machine which is running python 2.6.2 and windows XP, I get this error below. I am able to install MySQLdb 1.2.2 successfully on another machine which is running python 2.5.4 and windows XP. Please help if you have any idea. C:\temp>easy_install MySQL_python-1.2.2-py2.5-win32.egg Processing MySQL_python-1.2.2-py2.5-win32.egg Removing c:\python26\lib\site-packages\MySQL_python-...

urlopen differences between python 2.3.3 and python 2.2???
I am using the code below and it works correctly on python2.2 but gives me a 404 not found error when running on python2.3.3. Is there some difference? Maybe python 2.3.3 is sending different headers? The params string looks to be encoded identically, so must be something with urlopen. Does anyone have any suggestions to get this working from python2.3.3?? Thanks in advance! import httplib,urllib def signup(self, REQUEST): """ Allows us to automatically sign-up a user. """ email = REQUEST['Email'] first_name = REQUEST['First...

Importing Python 2.3 datetime lib into Python 2.2
Hi, Need some advice on adding datetime functionality into Python 2.2 Windows. Is it worth me trying to get the 2.3 datetime(pyd) file working. I don't think it is. Can someone recommend "Datetime" src which I can use. thanks Miles. milesd@chocksaway.com wrote: > Hi, > > Need some advice on adding datetime functionality into Python 2.2 > Windows. Is it worth me trying to get the 2.3 datetime(pyd) file > working. I don't think it is. > Can someone recommend "Datetime" src which I can use. > > thanks > > Miles. > A lot of ...

Freeze with wxpython on python 2.3 or python 2.4 on Win32 with Thread #2
Hello i have a problem with thread and wxpython on WIN32. With this script : I would like to SetValue to my gauge widget in a thread. I can GetValue without a hitch but if I SetValue it freezing. Try following script and go to AF-Tools Menu and click install Normally in the install thread, I wrote "yo" in the console and I SetValue of the gauge passed to the thread. from wxPython.wx import * from wxPython.wizard import * from os import * #import os #import win32wnet, win32netcon #import wmi #import win32api #import _winreg import time #import win32com,win32com.client import sys...

python 2.5.2 or Python 2.6 compilation problem on AIX 5.3
Hello: I am trying to compile Python 2.5.2 on AIX 5.3 with gcc 4.2.3. I am getting following error. (I also tried Python 2.6 with same error) creating build/temp.aix-5.3-2.5/share/tmhsdsd2/tmp/Python-2.5.2/ Modules gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3 -Wall - Wstrict-prototypes -I. -I/share/tmhsdsd2/tmp/Python-2.5.2/./Include - I. -IInclude -I./Include -I/usr/local/include -I/share/tmhsdsd2/tmp/ Python-2.5.2/Include -I/share/tmhsdsd2/tmp/Python-2.5.2 -c /share/ tmhsdsd2/tmp/Python-2.5.2/Modules/_struct.c -o build/temp.aix-5.3-2.5/ share/tmhsdsd2/tmp/Python-2.5.2/Modules/_...

PB with Python ActiveX Scripting Engine registration (Python 2.2.3/2.3)
I execute the Python program win32com\axscript\client\pyscript_rexec.py and the engine is successfully registered But the python engine isn't active in IE (tested with demo.htm, even after a reboot) I did not have probleme with Python 2.1 and win32all-151 The path of win32com have changed ( now in python 2.2 we have the directory "site-packages" in more) is-it a way??? Thanks for your help PS/ Same probleme with W2K and XP GE wrote: > I execute the Python program win32com\axscript\client\pyscript_rexec.py and > the engine is successfully registered But the python ...

Movable Python 1.0.0 for Python 2.3 & 2.4
It's finally happened, `Movable Python <http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/movpy/>`_ is finally released. Versions for Python 2.3 & 2.4 are available from `The Movable Python Shop <http://voidspace.tradebit.com/groups.php>`_. The cost is =A35 per distribution, payment by PayPal. =A31 from every distribution goes to support the development of `SPE <http://pythonide.stani.be/>`_, the Python IDE. This gives you free support (via the `Movable Python Mailing List <http://groups.google.com/group/movpy>`_), and access to updates, for a year. There is ...

MySQL-python-1.2.1_p2, Python 2.5 and OS X Tiger
How do you install MySQL-python-1.2.1_p2 on a PPC OS X 10.4 machine with MySQL 4.1? >>> python setup.py build .... .... _mysql.c:2854: error: parse error before ')' token _mysql.c:2854: error: called object '&<erroneous-expression>' is not a function _mysql.c:2854: error: called object '&<erroneous-expression>' is not a function _mysql.c:2854: error: called object '*(&<erroneous-expression>)' is not a function lipo: can't figure out the architecture type of: /var/tmp//ccurx79n.out error: command 'gcc' failed w...

Movable Python 1.0.0 for Python 2.3 & 2.4
It's finally happened, `Movable Python <http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/movpy/>`_ is finally released. Versions for Python 2.3 & 2.4 are available from `The Movable Python Shop <http://voidspace.tradebit.com/groups.php>`_. The cost is =A35 per distribution, payment by PayPal. =A31 from every distribution goes to support the development of `SPE <http://pythonide.stani.be/>`_, the Python IDE. This gives you free support (via the `Movable Python Mailing List <http://groups.google.com/group/movpy>`_), and access to updates, for a year. There is a minor issue ...

wxPython 2.4.2.4 segmentation fault on (Python 2.2.2 SuSE 8.2)
Hi everything runs normally but exiting demo.py or any app we get Segmentation Fault wxPython was built from sources (as per readme.1st.txt) as latest downloaded from wxPython site while building wxGTK several errors reported as could not read from makefile.in files please assist Sanjay Minni Note that we used GTK1 i.e. compiled without the GTK2 option on SuSE 8.2 Thanks Sanjay Minni ...

Python Imaging Library 1.x
--_004_F8C7AF3C31F7E445B8E8B673DCBC98C66C505A9B0AMACEXM02EAXOM_ Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_000_F8C7AF3C31F7E445B8E8B673DCBC98C66C505A9B0AMACEXM02EAXOM_" --_000_F8C7AF3C31F7E445B8E8B673DCBC98C66C505A9B0AMACEXM02EAXOM_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dear Team, I am working as a software analyst at ExxonMobil. I received a software req= uest for Python Imaging Library 1.x and the user needs a 64bit setup file f= or Python 2.7.2. Can I download it somewhere? Thanks in advance. ...

Installing Python 2.5 with Python 2.6
Hi, I used to develop applications on Google AppEngine SDK (which supports Python 2.5) on my Fedora 10. I upgraded to Fedora 12 recently and it has Python 2.6. Unfortunately, some things are breaking up with the SDK. Here is the trace http://dpaste.com/hold/126668/ I had been suggested by the AppEngine guys to install Python 2.5. So i wanted to know -- is it safe to install Python 2.5 alongwith Python 2.6? How will i configure my OS to use Python 2.6 (which was there already) and the SDK to use Python 2.5, which i will install new? Any other issues/suggestions/comments anyone? O...

python 2.2
hi, i have recently downloaded python 2.2. i have tried a few online tutorials and i feel that i am not learning the language, the only thing i can do at this moment is >>>print "..." does anyone know a really good understandable tutorial? thanx, willie clement Hi, from your message I cannot see what's the problem with the tutorials you tried, nor what was the problem about them. If the ones you tried were to simple, I recommend to have a look at "Dive into Python" http://www.diveintopython.org/ IMHO it shows some of Python's strengths quite nicely. ...

MIME encoding change in Python 2.4.3 (or 2.4.2? 2.4.1?)
I have an application that processes MIME messages. It reads a message from a file, looks for a text/html and text/plain parts in it, performs some processing on these parts, and outputs the new message. Ever since I recently upgraded my Python to 2.4.3, the output messages started to come out garbled, as a block of junk characters. I traced the problem back to a few lines that were removed from the email package: The new Python no longer encodes the payload when converting the MIME message to a string. Since my program must work on several computers, each having a different version of Pyth...

How to define an Interface in Python 2.2.2?
Does Python 2.2.2 support Interface (as PHP 5 does) ? If so, how can i define it in Py 2.2.2? Regards, Booyah Boo Yah wrote: > Does Python 2.2.2 support Interface (as PHP 5 does) ? > > If so, how can i define it in Py 2.2.2? Python doesn't directly support interfaces. What most people for an interface is to create a class where the methods raise a NotImplementedError. For example: class MyInterface: def method1(): raise NotImplementedError def method2(): raise NotImplementedError class MyClass (MyInterface): "implements MyInterface&quo...

MySQLdb which version for python 2.2.2
Hello, I'd like to know which version of MySQLdb I can install for python 2.2.2 under RedHat 8.0. Thanks -- G�rard Breiner Service Informatique Institut d'Astrophysique Spatiale 91405 Orsay Campus Gerard Breiner <gerard.breiner@ias.u-psud.fr> pisze: > I'd like to know which version of MySQLdb I can install for python 2.2.2 > under RedHat 8.0. 0.9.2 is the last one, I think. Anyway, check project page at SourceForge. -- Jarek Zgoda Unregistered Linux User #-1 http://www.zgoda.biz/ JID:zgoda-a-chrome.pl http://zgoda.jogger.pl/ ...

[python-openid] 2.2.3 python package missing
Hi, I write to you, to inform I can't install python-openid 2.2.3 version. I've writed to the author : """ I've work on a project, I use AuthKit and this tool have a dependency with python-openid-2.2.3 http://openidenabled.com/files/python-openid/packages/python-openid-2.2.3.tar.gz this file is missing on your server. To fix deployment issue, can you keep older library version ? """ Regards, Stephane ...

Web resources about - How to crash Python in 1 easy step (python 2.2.2) - comp.lang.python

Python - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sunshine Coast woman "handcuffed" by pet python
A Sunshine Coast man &quot;woke up to the screams of his roommate&quot; who had been &quot;handcuffed&quot; by her pet python.

Five cats eaten by pythons in one month in Cairns
Ever heard the saying curiosity killed the cat? Well in North Queensland, curiosity, and pythons, killed five cats in one month.

102 Pythons Caught As Snake Hunt Enters Final Weekend
The state-sanctioned hunt to eradicate an invasive snake species from Florida's wilderness has resulted in more than a hundred Burmese pythons ...

On the hunt to get rid of Florida's invasive pythons - Videos - CBS News
The hunt is on in the Florida Everglades for Burmese pythons, an out-of-control snake species. They’re not venomous, but they are big, strong ...

Florida issues 'Python Challenge' to combat invasive snake - CNN.com
The Burmese python, one of the largest snakes in the world, is running amok in Florida.

Man Caught On Camera In Pet Store Shoving Python Down Pants
... his pants . Last week in Portland, OR, a pet store’s surveillance cameras caught a man on camera who used this method to conceal a pricey python ...

Programmers: It’s time to tame Python
If you’re pursuing a career in coding, you’re going to have to reckon with Python, one of the most popular programming languages in use. A valuable ...

Save hundreds on the Python Programming Bootcamp
Save hundreds on the Python Programming Bootcamp

Watch Kevin Hart Have a Total Meltdown When Confronted With a Python on 'Today' Australia
Watch Kevin Hart Have a Total Meltdown When Confronted With a Python on 'Today' Australia