https://www.python.org/downloads/ offline

Is anyone else getting 503 errors when accessing the downloads page of
python.org?

--
*Pablo Lucena*
0

Python website bug: Wrong URL in http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.5/highlights/
The URL which links to "Whats New in Python 2.5" in the following text is wrong. "Here are some of the (subjective) highlights of Python 2.5. More detail on almost all of the new features can be found in the document What's New In Python 2.5" It links to http://docs.python.org/dev/whatsnew/ whereas it should point to http://docs.python.org/whatsnew/whatsnew25.html instead. I tried to report the bug in python.org using http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonWebsiteCreatingNewTickets but since I dont have a Trac login there, I am reporting it here. Python.org webmaster, ple...

Any news on www.python.org being offline?
Website has been offline for more than an hour 11:18 PT. zman wrote: > > Website has been offline for more than an hour 11:18 PT. Actually, the site is not offline, but the front page is missing. All other pages that I've tried are still functional. Connecting manually to port 80 on fang.python.org shows: GET / HTTP/1.0 HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:43:37 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) Last-Modified: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:32:05 GMT ETag: "5a751d-0-3f12e915" Accept-Ranges: bytes Content-Length: 0 Connection: close Content-Type: text/html Have we been hacke...

python is a python
python is a python ...

https://www.python.org/ seems to be down
https://www.python.org/ seems to be down when I last checked on 06:45 UTC on 26th Sep 2014. Anybody else experiencing this problem? ...

python-list@python.org
Has anyone got a simple python script that will parse a linux mbox and create a large file to view . I need to write a python program the grabs mail from a standard linux mail folder and processes it to file to eventually be transfered to a database. Im having problems at the moment can someone post a exmaple or no if a similar script exists to hack. Not to good with Python and I have'nt got alot of time to get to grips with writing my own. Cheers Chuck ...

ActivePython or Python from Python.org
Hi everyone. I noticed that ActiveState has their own variation of Python and was curious if there's a benefit to choosing their version over the version offered via Python.org. Could someone lend some insight? Thanks, Rey... Rey Bango wrote: > Hi everyone. I noticed that ActiveState has their own variation of > Python and was curious if there's a benefit to choosing their version > over the version offered via Python.org. > > Could someone lend some insight? Here is some reasoning I wrote a while back: http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2007-July/447987...

Volume 2, Issue 2 of The Python Papers is now available! Download it from www.pythonpapers.org.
Volume 2, Issue 2 of The Python Papers is now available! Download it from www.pythonpapers.org. This issue marks a major landmark in our publication. We present a number of industry articles. These include "Python in Education" and "MPD WebAMP", as well as a great insight into Python in Germany, a wrap-up of PyCon 2007, a preview of EuroPython 2007 and a look at some great videos prepared by primary school students. Our peer-reviewed section reproduces two selected papers which were originally presented at the Open Source Developer's Conference 2006 (Melbourne, Austral...

Python-list@python.org #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_8A87BCBB.D9D5539B Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit This message was not delivered due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura- tion parameters. Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not have a mail system ...

Sending cookies with python. When download with python
I need to download files off a password protected website. So if I try to download files off the site with python I will be blocked. Is there anyway to send cookies with python. So I will be authenticated. On Jun 5, 9:14 am, moishyyeh...@gmail.com wrote: > I need to download files off a password protected website. So if I try > to download files off the site with python I will be blocked. Is there > anyway to send cookies with python. So I will be authenticated. Yes. I haven't done it but I know you should be looking at urllib2 and cookielib. I'm sure you can find some exam...

python-list@python.org Removed
We are sorry to see you leaving Gary M. Gordon, LLC! You will not receive news and information about Gary M. Gordon, LLC anymore. ------------------------------------------------------------------ If you ever want to join Gary M. Gordon, LLC again, simply visit: http://www.garymgordon.com/easylist/easylist.cgi?action=subscribe&submitemail=python-list@python.org and you will be automatically subscribed again. Thanks, Gary M. Gordon, LLC Staff ...

Python-list@python.org #3
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_E39170CC.5A54B380 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Dear user of python.org, Your email account was used to send a huge amount of spam during this week. Probably, your computer was compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server. We recommend that you follow the instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe. Best regards, python.org user support team. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_E39170CC.5A54B380-- ...

www.python.org
--089e013cc44c7e9d74050677b599 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed; delsp=yes Hi, I recently browsed through your business website and wanted to highlight some key points for consideration. I am sure it will complement your-SEO work to help your website attract only quality visitors and make it scale high on the search .engine results page (SERP) gradually. Would you be interested in receiving the details? Best regards, Eileen Online-Strategist CELLsIX MEDIA PTY LTD. Headquarters: Office 7003 X2 Tower, Cluster X, Melbourne Vic. ...

python.org offline
Hi all, In the past weeks, I often got this message from the python.org webserver: ------------------------------------------------------------------ Service Temporarily Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later. ------------------------------------------------------------------ Does anyone know what's going on? Sybren -- The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everyt...

www.python.org down
Yes, we know that www.python.org is down. Please be patient. -- Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/ "The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code -- not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death." --GvR ...

Web resources about - https://www.python.org/downloads/ offline - comp.lang.python

Don't Download This Song - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Don't Download This Song " is the first single from "Weird Al" Yankovic 's 12th studio album Straight Outta Lynwood . The song was released ...

Facebook Adds To Download Your Information
Facebook increased the amount of information users can access when they download their account histories using the social network’s Download ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

‘Silent updates’ for Android download latest version of Facebook without Google Play
... users to receive app updates without going through the Google Play store. Some Android users are now receiving “silent updates,” which download ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

Boston Download: Wayfair Launches National TV Ads, Reebok on the Chopping ...
BostInno Boston Download: Wayfair Launches National TV Ads, Reebok on the Chopping ... BostInno NewCo calls its events "festivals": Each event ...