https://www.python.org/ seems to be down when I last checked on 06:45 UTC on
26th Sep 2014.
Anybody else experiencing this problem?

0
Gmane

python is a python
python is a python ...

https://www.python.org/downloads/ offline
Is anyone else getting 503 errors when accessing the downloads page of python.org? -- *Pablo Lucena* ...

ActivePython or Python from Python.org
Hi everyone. I noticed that ActiveState has their own variation of Python and was curious if there's a benefit to choosing their version over the version offered via Python.org. Could someone lend some insight? Thanks, Rey... Rey Bango wrote: > Hi everyone. I noticed that ActiveState has their own variation of > Python and was curious if there's a benefit to choosing their version > over the version offered via Python.org. > > Could someone lend some insight? Here is some reasoning I wrote a while back: http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2007-July/447987...

python-list@python.org
Has anyone got a simple python script that will parse a linux mbox and create a large file to view . I need to write a python program the grabs mail from a standard linux mail folder and processes it to file to eventually be transfered to a database. Im having problems at the moment can someone post a exmaple or no if a similar script exists to hack. Not to good with Python and I have'nt got alot of time to get to grips with writing my own. Cheers Chuck ...

Python website bug: Wrong URL in http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.5/highlights/
The URL which links to "Whats New in Python 2.5" in the following text is wrong. "Here are some of the (subjective) highlights of Python 2.5. More detail on almost all of the new features can be found in the document What's New In Python 2.5" It links to http://docs.python.org/dev/whatsnew/ whereas it should point to http://docs.python.org/whatsnew/whatsnew25.html instead. I tried to report the bug in python.org using http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonWebsiteCreatingNewTickets but since I dont have a Trac login there, I am reporting it here. Python.org webmaster, ple...

Python-list@python.org #3
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_E39170CC.5A54B380 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Dear user of python.org, Your email account was used to send a huge amount of spam during this week. Probably, your computer was compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server. We recommend that you follow the instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe. Best regards, python.org user support team. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_E39170CC.5A54B380-- ...

Python-list@python.org #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0014_8A87BCBB.D9D5539B Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit This message was not delivered due to the following reason: Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was unreachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura- tion parameters. Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not have a mail system ...

python-list@python.org Removed
We are sorry to see you leaving Gary M. Gordon, LLC! You will not receive news and information about Gary M. Gordon, LLC anymore. ------------------------------------------------------------------ If you ever want to join Gary M. Gordon, LLC again, simply visit: http://www.garymgordon.com/easylist/easylist.cgi?action=subscribe&submitemail=python-list@python.org and you will be automatically subscribed again. Thanks, Gary M. Gordon, LLC Staff ...

www.python.org down
Yes, we know that www.python.org is down. Please be patient. -- Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com) <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/ "The joy of coding Python should be in seeing short, concise, readable classes that express a lot of action in a small amount of clear code -- not in reams of trivial code that bores the reader to death." --GvR ...

www.python.org
--089e013cc44c7e9d74050677b599 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed; delsp=yes Hi, I recently browsed through your business website and wanted to highlight some key points for consideration. I am sure it will complement your-SEO work to help your website attract only quality visitors and make it scale high on the search .engine results page (SERP) gradually. Would you be interested in receiving the details? Best regards, Eileen Online-Strategist CELLsIX MEDIA PTY LTD. Headquarters: Office 7003 X2 Tower, Cluster X, Melbourne Vic. ...

mutt-users@mutt.org: Non-member submission from python-list@python.org

mutt-announce@mutt.org: Non-member submission from python-list@python.org

mutt-dev@mutt.org: Non-member submission from <python-list@python.org>

Web resources about - https://www.python.org/ seems to be down - comp.lang.python