Importing Python 2.3 datetime lib into Python 2.2 - Windows

Hi,

Need some advice on adding datetime functionality into Python 2.2
Windows.  Is it worth me trying to get the 2.3 datetime(pyd) file
working.  I don't think it is.
Can someone recommend "Datetime" src which I can use.

thanks

Miles.

0
milesd (7)

milesd@chocksaway.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Need some advice on adding datetime functionality into Python 2.2
> Windows.  Is it worth me trying to get the 2.3 datetime(pyd) file
> working.  I don't think it is.
> Can someone recommend "Datetime" src which I can use.
>
> thanks
>
> Miles.

A lot of people use mxDateTime:
http://www.egenix.com/files/python/mxDateTime.html
In fact I think some of datetime was based on it

David
0
davidf3387 (226)