Installer for BDB 4.1.25/BDBXML 1.1.0

Hi all,

At http://www.klamann-software.de/Community/index.html you will find a
windows install package for Python 2.3 and Java language bindings for
Sleepycat Berkeley DB 4.1.25 and Berkeley DB/XML 1.1.0. The installer
will install the release versions of the berkeley DLLs, and optionally
allows installation of the Python 2.3 and Java language bindings if they
are installed, along with samples and documentation.

Emiliano

Where can I find source for Berkely DB/XML Python bindings?

Regards
Czarek

"Emiliano Heyns" <nospam@iris-advies.nl> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> At http://www.klamann-software.de/Community/index.html you will find a
> windows install package for Python 2.3 and Java language bindings for
> Sleepycat Berkeley DB 4.1.25 and Berkeley DB/XML 1.1.0. The installer
> will install the release versions of the berkeley DLLs, and optionally
> allows installation of the Python 2.3 and Java language bindings if they
> are installed, along with samples and documentation.
>
> Emiliano

0
cj01 (1)

http://pysddb.sourceforge.net/