MDaemon Warning - virus found: Mail System Error - Returned Mail #2

------=_NextPart_000_0005_6224FCE2.0BBE3643

******************************* WARNING ******************************
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MDaemon AntiVirus y ha encontrado
un fichero anexo(s) infectado(s).  Por favor revise el reporte de abajo.

Attachment                    Virus name               Action taken
letter.zip                    I-Worm.Mydoom.m          Removed

Dear user of python.org,

We have detected that your email account was used to send a huge amount of unsolicited email during this week.
Obviously, your computer was compromised and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
The python.org support team.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_6224FCE2.0BBE3643--