paramiko.SSHException : No existing session ???

I use this code :

hostname = "192.168.1.4"
username = "test"
port = 22
password = '123456'

# now connect
try:
    sock = socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_STREAM)
    sock.connect_ex((hostname, port))
except Exception, e:
    print 'Connect failed: ' + str(e)
    traceback.print_exc()
    sys.exit(1)

t = paramiko.Transport(sock)
event = threading.Event()
t.start_client(event)
print "started client"
event.wait(15)

if not t.is_active():
    print 'SSH negotiation failed.'
    sys.exit(1)
else:
    print "SSH negotiation sucessful"

print "doing authentication"
t.auth_password(username, password, event)

event.clear()
event.wait(20)

-----------------
the result is :
started client
ssh negotiation sucessful
donig authentication
paramiko.SSHException : No existing session

s.payandeh (16)

In message <mailman.2007.1223197192.3487.python-list@python.org>, sa6113
wrote:

> print "doing authentication"
>
> -----------------
> the result is :
> donig authentication

Interesting that these two don't match up. When you're supposed to copy and
paste, you should copy and paste, not type it in.
0
ldo (2177)

paramiko.SSHException : No existing session ??? #2
I use this code : hostname = "192.168.1.4" username = "test" port = 22 password = '123456' # now connect try: sock = socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_STREAM) sock.connect_ex((hostname, port)) except Exception, e: print 'Connect failed: ' + str(e) traceback.print_exc() sys.exit(1) t = paramiko.Transport(sock) event = threading.Event() t.start_client(event) print "started client" event.wait(15) if not t.is_active(): print 'SSH negotiation failed.' sys.exit(1) else: print "SSH negotiation suce...

Session problem: session exists, but session variables don't lasts
Greetings! I have some troubles with session variables. I can easily create a session, but the variable I append to global session array ( $_SESSION) lasts only until the end of current function. I prepared an example that can demonstrate the problem (see code bellow): The program flow is this: (1) It starts with "session_start()" and displays "login_form()". (2) When user enters his username and password, it goes to "login()" function which sets $_SESSION variables. (3) This function also "Echoes" session_id and user name to the screen. (4) Then it go...

writing cdrtools session over an existing session
How can I over-write an updated files of a session over an old session TO avoid full erase of cdw media. If you are using UDF formats then these work just like a large floppy or a painfully slow hard drive. If you are using multisession ISO formats, CDRW discs behave exactly as though you were using write once discs. There is no way to partially erase. It's all or nothing. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> Graham Mayor <>>< ><<> ><<> ehab wrote: > How can I over-write an updated files of a session over an old session > ...

Python Magazine exists! (was: Python intro questions)
Hi, It seems a lot of people are not aware that a Python Magazine exists. Visit: http://www.pyzine.com to see what we are publishing this quarter and check out our free articles to see what kind of articles we publish. I'd like to repudiate once and for all the claim that: "Nobody gets paid to write articles about Python" We can't speak for other publishers/Magazines but this is certainly not the case at Py. Every quarter we pay for at least seven articles and quite frankly would like to pay for more. We also pay two great editors Kendall Clark and Eric-Peter Germa...

To Exist or Not to Exist
It has been proposed to me to open a debate on the theme of relatively accurate bevel gear tooth creation in Pro/ENGINEER. This same topic, under identical headings, is being posted to the following discussion boards: www.eng-tips.com www.mcadcentral.com www.cadproe.com www.cad-portal.com www.tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/pro-e/ groups.google.com/group/comp.cad.pro-engineer www.proe.com So, if a reader also frequents any of the above that is not the same as this group, please only contribute to one. After two weeks I will compile the results and post a follow-up t all groups. ...

python is a python
python is a python ...

Does it exist in Python too?
Is there an online shop e-commerce solution available in Python? I know about some ( e.g. http://www.oscommerce.org/) but they are in php only. Thanks for reply Lad ...

Python mode: make emacs use existing *Python* frame, and not open a new one
Hi, I am using python-mode to write python code in Emacs, and when I use the useful C-c C-c key combination to interpret the buffer, Emacs always opens another window inside the window I am using. I prefer using Emacs split in two windows (one on each physical screen) where I program in one of them and use the Python interpreter in the other. Is there a way I can tell Emacs to use the *Python* buffer in the Window that is already open instead of creating a new one? Note: When I tried gnu.emacs.help it was suggested that it was a bug (as the only suggestion). Is there a way to get ar...

SESSION error -> Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3.
Hi group, Does anybody know what causes the following Warning? __________________________________________________ Warning: Unknown(): Your script possibly relies on a session side-effect which existed until PHP 4.2.3. Please be advised that the session extension does not consider global variables as a source of data, unless register_globals is enabled. You can disable this functionality and this warning by setting session.bug_compat_42 or session.bug_compat_warn to off, respectively. in Unknown on line 0 __________________________________________________ Since the whole projectcode is ...

Viewing an existing session
My question actually involves a Solaris system but I'm wondering if it can be solved in X. I have a Solaris box that does instrument control and acquisition (actually, a LabVIEW program running on Solaris). One of the users wants to be able to monitor the goings on of this instrument from a remote location (e.g. home). Is there a way to get a remote client to tee into the local display? TIA, eric Eric Inazaki <eric@wuphys.wustl.edu.invalid> writes: > My question actually involves a Solaris system but I'm wondering > if it can be solved in X. > ...

best .lang. python
Any ideas on what to do? Stop attempting to negotiate. Contact your state insurance commission. Be prepared to divulge the name of your insurer. Keep detailed records of all your contacts. ----- - gpsman website--> http://www.win2job.info/ ...

Session implementation for Python
Hello, is there any PHP-like implementation for sessions in Python? I fear that writing my own would be seriously insecure, besides I could actually learn a lot by inspecting the code. The reason I am asking is that I would like to implement simple scripts which require login with CGI (no mod_python or Django -- I want to learn CGI first). Thanks in advance, Vlad -- There is nothing more dangerous than an idea when it is the only one you have. Flup does sessions, in the form of a WSGI middleware: http://www.saddi.com/software/flup/ Vlad Dogaru wrote: > Hello, > > is there...

Subprocess with a Python Session?
No matter what I do I cant get the following code to do what I expect. I hadn't used subprocess t o read and write to pipes of a still-running app, and I just can't seem to get it right. What gives? import subprocess p = subprocess.Popen("python", stdout=subprocess.PIPE, stdin=subprocess.PIPE) p.stdin.write('print 10\n') assert p.stdout.readline() == '10\n' -- Read my blog! I depend on your acceptance of my opinion! I am interesting! http://ironfroggy-code.blogspot.com/ Calvin Spealman <ironfroggy@gmail.com> wrote: > No matter what I do I cant g...

regarding session in python
hey i am new to python and i want to make a website using python ..... so for that i need a login page. in this login page i want to use the sessions... but i am not getting how to do it Can you give us more context? Which web framework are you working with? You can have a look at http://pythonwise.blogspot.com/2007/05/websession.html ;) vipul jain wrote: > hey i am new to python and i want to make a website using python ..... > so for that i need a login page. in this login page i want to use the > sessions... but i am not getting how to do it The Python standard library doesn...

python and s-lang

Attaching to an existing Matlab session
Hi All, I have problems in attaching to an existing matlab session. I closed the Matlab and typed the following in run "C:\Program Files\MATLAB71\bin\win32\MATLAB.exe /Automation", but it threw an error. I have MATLAB Version 7.1 (R14SP3) running on Windows XP operating system. Can some one help me in attaching the session to existing matlab session. Regards, Jayaraj "Jayaraj " <jayaraj_ind001@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message news:h7g94d$fmp$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Hi All, > I have problems in attaching to an existing matlab session. I closed the > Ma...

Does a tiny Python distribution exist?
Does anyone know if there is a tiny Python distribution available running in a Linux environment? On Mar 25, 5:45=A0am, Johny <pyt...@hope.cz> wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a tiny Python distribution available > running in a Linux environment? Debian has a package: "python-minimal". HTH... On 25/03/2010 15:10, cassiope wrote: > On Mar 25, 5:45 am, Johny<pyt...@hope.cz> wrote: >> Does anyone know if there is a tiny Python distribution available >> running in a Linux environment? > > Debian has a package: "python-mi...

Does a Python Sound Library exist?
Hi everyone, I would like to know if there is a sound library for manipulating and retrieving information from .WAV or .MP3 Files. I came across the page for Pythonware Sound Toolkit but that toolkit is no longer available. Thanks in advance. -gohaku For extracting .MP3 ID3 tags, you can find code snippets to do that in the excellent free online Python book <http://diveintopython.org> on a chapter on Objects and Object Orientation. You can cook up a similar thing for .WAV headers (if you know the .wav format) --Hemanth P.S. gohaku <gohaku@earthlink.net> wrote in message new...

Python mascot? How about a Pythoneer?
I've been thinking that a good Python mascot might help in raising public awareness of Python. The problem with a snake as a mascot is that it is not anthropomorphic enough. An effective mascot has to have something approximating two arms, two legs, and a head, so that he can be put into various interesting situations and adventures. (At the very least, he has to be able to work a keyboard and a mouse!) Good examples can be found in some of the imaginative things that have been done with Linux's Tux. So a snake is out. So are Terry Gilliam's wonderful cartoons for the Flyin...

How to check if a directory is exist in python?
I check the documentation here, but it does not say how to check if a directory is exist in python? http://docs.python.org/lib/os-file-dir.html And why mkdir fails if the directory already exists? Thank you. Check out os.path.isdir(path_name) http://docs.python.org/lib/module-os.path.html <yinglcs@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1142803465.164833.38160@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... |I check the documentation here, but it does not say how to check if a | directory is exist in python? | http://docs.python.org/lib/os-file-dir.html Look at the exist or isdir methods of the os.pa...

actxserver to EXISTING Excel Session?
Does anyone out there know if you can connect to an existing Excel session through Matlab. I'd like to be able to run some code on a spreadsheet without having to open and close it in a new Excel session. Because I'm performing optimization, Excel Link is not a good option. If anyone could provide assistance I'd appreciate it. Thanks. ...

Switch from Session to Session
Hi, we use V5R2M0 and use CA Express V5R2M0 to get an 5250 Emualtion. If a user has more than one session at his PC (Perhaps four sessions), what is the fastest way to switch between the four sessions ? ALT+TAB is not so good, because the user has open Outlook and Word and perhaps other programs. Thanks for your answers. Best regards Christian Open the keyboard settings. Assign Alt-1 to "Jump to session A", Alt-2 to "Jump to session B", etc Then user needs only Alt-2 to get session B, etc You can select any key comninations you want - the Alt is my preferenc...

starting an X11 session from Python
Hi, Have there been any attempt to do so, and is there any source out there that could help me get started ? Regards, Philippe Philippe C. Martin enlightened us with: > Have there been any attempt to do so, and is there any source out > there that could help me get started ? What's stopping you from using system(), exec() or the likes to start "startx", "xinit" or simply "X"? Sybren -- The problem with the world is stupidity. Not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of eve...

Python and XForms: existing implementations?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------_=_NextPart_001_01C3DAA8.316D41E1 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Does anyone know of any existing Python implementations of an XForms = viewer? =20 Christian ------_=_NextPart_001_01C3DAA8.316D41E1 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/htm...

Web resources about - paramiko.SSHException : No existing session ??? - comp.lang.python

Full Disclosure: SSH Backdoor for FortiGate OS Version 4.x up to 5.0.7
#!/usr/bin/env python# SSH Backdoor for FortiGate OS Version 4.x up to 5.0.7# Usage: ./fgt_ssh_backdoor.py import socketimport selectimport sysimport ...