PB with Python ActiveX Scripting Engine registration (Python 2.2.3/2.3)

I execute the Python program win32com\axscript\client\pyscript_rexec.py and
the engine is successfully registered  But the python engine isn't active in
IE (tested with  demo.htm, even after a reboot)
I did not have probleme with Python 2.1 and win32all-151

The path of win32com have changed ( now in python 2.2 we have the directory
"site-packages" in more) is-it a way???

Thanks for your help

PS/ Same probleme with W2K and XP

0
ge.net (1)

GE wrote:

> I execute the Python program win32com\axscript\client\pyscript_rexec.py and
> the engine is successfully registered  But the python engine isn't active in
> IE (tested with  demo.htm, even after a reboot)
> I did not have probleme with Python 2.1 and win32all-151
>
> The path of win32com have changed ( now in python 2.2 we have the directory
> "site-packages" in more) is-it a way???

Try resistering with "--debug", then open the "Trace Collector Debugging
Tool" from Pythonwin.

Mark.

0
mhammond (76)