pyc++3d, C++ 3D math module

Hi pys,

Here is a C++ 3D module based on actors, you can load it in lua, android JNI
and of course python. It includes matrix and vector classes with rotate and
translate code. See the README and HACKING files for more information.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pycplusplus3d

Enjoy,
Turtle Wizard

--
Time heals.
My blog : http://thediaryofelvishhealer.blogspot.com

From 3d To 3d
Hi to all, i would like to know if i can create a 3d model of the face of a person without using a 3D scanner. Could i use a normal digital photo camera??? Thanks Yeap you sure can, Its called structure from motion, you need to take several images from different angles, calculate the F matrix for the camera parameters of each camera, detect features common in all images (try harris corners) reproject the features from the images or view frame into some common view frame, triangulate the features (aka vertexes), taking into account reprojection errors etc and your done. Arash Partow ________________________________________________________ Be one who knows what they don't know, Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know, Thinking they know everything about all things. http://www.partow.net kingpin@freemail.it wrote: > Hi to all, > > i would like to know if i can create a 3d model of the face of a person > without using a 3D > scanner. Could i use a normal digital photo camera??? > Thanks ...

US-CA: Fremont-Support Engineer - 3D Engine Developer - 3D Math
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Support Engineer - 3D Engine Developer - 3D Math - C++ Job Location: CA: Fremont Pay Rate: competitive Job Length: full time Start Date: 2011-05-12 Company Name: Cybercoders Contact: Shea Stone Phone: email only...

3D visulaisation of 3D matrix for a 3D CA
Hi, I have a 3D matrix, of the form {{{1, 2, 3, 4}, {5, 6, 7, 8}, {9, 10,11,12}, {13,14,15,16}}, {{17, 18, 19, 20}, {21, 22, 23, 24}, {25, 26, 27, 28}, {29, 30, 31, 32}}} I want to plot this matrix, where every number is a unit cube, to give a sort of 3D grid, where the number gives the colour. In reality most numbers would be 0, which would be transparent. I want to do this as I'm developing a 3D partitioned cellular automaton, and have it defined over structures of this sort, and I want to be able to visualise its development. In 2D I've used MatrixP...

3D visulaisation of 3D matrix for a 3D CA #2
Hi, I have a 3D matrix, of the form {{{1, 2, 3, 4}, {5, 6, 7, 8}, {9, 10,11,12}, {13,14,15,16}}, {{17, 18, 19, 20}, {21, 22, 23, 24}, {25, 26, 27, 28}, {29, 30, 31, 32}}} I want to plot this matrix, where every number is a unit cube, to give a sort of 3D grid, where the number gives the colour. In reality most numbers would be 0, which would be transparent. I want to do this as I'm developing a 3D partitioned cellular automaton, and have it defined over structures of this sort, and I want to be able to visualise its development. In 2D I've used MatrixP...

3D Concept mapping / 3D Mind mapping with 3D Topicscape
An information-organization tool that lets you lay out information the way you think, but without the limitations of 2D sheets. Then view in a landscape that shows how the information is related. Can store files, snippets of files (in a container it makes for you automatically) or fileless notes, at every node or topic. Grabs web pages and saves them in a background queue under the topic you select. http://www.topicscape.com/ You can use 3D Topicscape for a free 60-day trial. ...

[OT] 3D Graphics Math & C++
Can anybody suggest good C++ libraries for 3D graphics and animation? I'm mostly interested in visualization of physical systems. Right now I'm looking for free/open source stuff. I know about Mesa and OpenGL, but I'm not sure what all they actually offer, or what additional stuff I might need. I believe OpenGL is actually C not C++, but has some C++ extentions libs or something. I know it's off topic, and I don't want to dwell on it. I'm just looking for a jumping off point. -- p->m == (*p).m == p[0].m http://www.kdevelop.org http://www.suse.com http://www.moz...

Getting started: C++ and 3D Graphics for Math
I'm trying to find the best software to use for learning to work with 3D graphics in C++. I've worked with Java3D so anything that would allow me to transfer my existinge skills would be useful. I tend to work with primitives such as points, lines, strip arrays, etc. I also prefer to work in an OO framework. Animation is a high priority for me. I've been looking at coin3d, Open Scene Graph, and G3D. It's difficult to determine which of these products offers the best support for my objectives. Can anybody offer suggestions? -- http://www.archlsa.de/sterne/ http://www.stavar.i.se/grooves/grooves.html http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/702478.stm http://members.aol.com/jvlambert/Norman/SunCompass.htm Hi Hattuari, For what my opinion is worth I thoroughly recommend OpenGL. I do a lot of work rendering 3D models using C++ and C# and I've done I lot of that work in both OpenGL, DirectX and my own software rendering. The latter is a lot of fun but I've always preferred OpenGL. I consider it to be the most intuitive and the most fun - as well as being very powerful. In short - OpenGL is the one, followed fairly closely by DirectX. Mitch. Mitch wrote: > Hi Hattuari, > > For what my opinion is worth I thoroughly recommend OpenGL. I do a lot > of work rendering 3D models using C++ and C# and I've done I lot of > that work in both OpenGL, DirectX and my own software rendering. The > latter is a lot of fun but I've always prefe...

Save up to 60% On 3d Modelling, 3d Graphics and 3d Animation Services
Get a discount up to 60% on Mechanical 3d Modelling includes mechanical engineering design, Mechanical Design, free 3d models, 3d animation, mechanical products, Mechanical Engineering, mechanical engineering services, mechanical engineering design, Automotive Equipment, Trail Tuff Automotives ,animation at low cost with high accuracy. We assist you in producing 3D products which reduce your cost comparatively as compared to what it would cost to produce them in- house. At the same time, we take away the time-consuming, repetitive aspects of the project and free our clients in-house designer...

Creating a binary only python distribution of a C extension module and including some additional python and c files in it
Hi, I have a extension module in C which I want to distribute in binary format, ideally an rpm. Additionally, I want to include some python files (examples on how to use the extension module) and source for a library the module dynamically links to (c,h, and make files). How do I specify the example python file in setup.py so that it will be included in the rpm? If I specify it as scripts, I get the following error: $ python setup.py bdist --format=rpm running build_scripts creating build/scripts-2.6 error: file 'foo.py' does not exist error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/...

Mechanical 3d Animation, 3d modelling and 3d Graphics Services at Lowest Rates
Want to see how your product will look before you produce them? Then come to Mechanical 3D modelling where we will assist you in transforming the perception of your 3D models into reality. Save up to 40% to 60% on your projects!! Mechanical 3d Modelling Offers Various type of 2d design, 2d modelling, 2d and 3d mechanical modelling, mechanical 3d animation and design services, 3d graphics services and mechanical design in india with strong quality and lowest possible rates. We create 3D mechanical models with an added dimension and the impact which prompts curiosity and attention. 3D Modeling improves your graphics and gives a better look to your website. 3D modeling or animation is applicable where it is necessary to convey your company's professional image. Mechanical Products design offers Industrial Design Products, 3D design and modeling products, mechanical 3D design in India with 99.995% accuracy at mechanical 3d modelling. We assist our clients during the conceptualization, 3D design or modelling stage of projects with presentation material in the form of images and detailed animation in either .mpeg or .avi files. 3D animation deliver 3D models, 3d animation process, 3d modelling software. We are using solidworks and 3d max for making 3d modeling animations 3d Animation delivers 3d models, 3d modelling software, 3d animation process, mechanical modelling our world wide clients. We are using Solidworks and 3d Max for making animations...

[...]

3d model of golgotha in jerusalem | 3d model of hand | 3d model of hasp
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_golgotha_in_jerusalem >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hand >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_human_head >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_service_quality >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_nucleas >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_outlet >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_nucleas 3d model of golgotha in jerusalem 3d model of hand 3d model of hasp 3d model of hms surprise 3d model of ...

3d model of silicon | 3d model of simple cell | 3d model of snakes
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_silicon >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_simple_cell >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_waverly_hills >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_water_tower >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_the_taj_mahal >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_stearic_acid >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_spindrift 3d model of silicon 3d model of simple cell 3d model of snakes 3d model of sodium 3d model of spind...

Mechanical 3d Animation, 3d modelling and 3d Graphics Services at Lowest Rates
Want to see how your product will look before you produce them? Then come to Mechanical 3D modelling where we will assist you in transforming the perception of your 3D models into reality. Save up to 40% to 60% on your projects!! Mechanical 3d Modelling Offers Various type of 2d design, 2d modelling, 2d and 3d mechanical modelling, mechanical 3d animation and design services, 3d graphics services and mechanical design in india with strong quality and lowest possible rates. We create 3D mechanical models with an added dimension and the impact which prompts curiosity and attention. ...

animation 3d model | apache 3d model | ape man 3d model
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=animation_3d_model >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=apache_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=aspen_tree_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=balrog_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=autocad_3d_model_sample_project >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=audiovox_cdm_8910_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=baby_carriage_3d_max_model animation 3d model apache 3d model ape man 3d model apple ipod 3d model ares rocket 3d model aries 3d model as50 rifle 3d...

3d model of hand | 3d model of hasp | 3d model of hms surprise
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hand >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hasp >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_nude_little_girl >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_potassium >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_male_human_figure >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_map >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_male_human_figure 3d model of hand 3d model of hasp 3d model of hms surprise 3d model of hoist trolley 3d model of house 3...

Creating a binary only python distribution of a C extension module and including some additional python and c files in it #2
Hi, I have a extension module in C which I want to distribute in binary format, ideally an rpm. Additionally, I want to include some python files (examples on how to use the extension module) and source for a library the module dynamically links to (c,h, and make files). How do I specify the example python file in setup.py so that it will be included in the rpm? If I specify it as scripts, I get the following error: $ python setup.py bdist --format=rpm running build_scripts creating build/scripts-2.6 error: file 'foo.py' does not exist error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-...

3D plot for a 3D matrix
Hi I have a 3D matrix C (600x36x196) that represent an object (each layer of that object is represented by the X-Y matrix) and the Z is the height of the layer in the object. So for example if I use the (imagesc) function for any of the (X-Y) it will give me a rectangle but I want to plot my 3D matrix to give me a parallel piped. So my matrix is C(600x36x196) where C(600X36X1) is a rectangle and C(600X36X2) is a rectangle too, and so on.....but I want to plot all of them to have a parallel piped. Thanks Ahmad ...

3D Parametric or 3D Surface?
Hi mans,   I have 10 orbits builded with 64 points each and have 10 values for rotation (one to each orbit). I need build a 3D surface or solid that have the 10 orbits.   Look VI e picture attached.   I do it, but the result isnt reflective all points in each plan(x,y axis).   I use Labview 7.1  with WinXP   Thx. tube.JPG: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/259227/1/tube.JPG orbita 3D.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/259227/2/orbita 3D.vi ...

3d cube to 3d cylinder
Have anyone this idea how i can get a cylinder out of cube. radial projection approch ...

3D image to 3D array
Sir/madam, I have 3D image (generic model) after reading it I will get n*3 matrix. But in order to use interp3 if I pass this 3D image to this function it is giving error. Like V must be 3D array.What shall i do. Please give the suggestion. Jyothi Jyothi wrote: > I have 3D image (generic model) after reading it I will get > n*3 matrix. But in order to use interp3 if I pass this 3D image to this > function it is giving error. Like V must be 3D array.What shall i do. What does the n*3 matrix represent? Unconnected points that are known to b...

3D object in 3D space
Dear all, I have xyz coordinates for my 3D object, however, I am not sure how to use this information to visualise it. Thank you very much for your help! Anna ...

3D Maths
I have 3 light sources on the ceiling that form an equilateral triangle. I'm on the floor looking at them with some kind of high res device so I have rather accurate x-y (angles) coordonates for these 3 points (0.01� rms). From this, I want to precisely compute my position and the orientation. Does anybody knows where I can find some usable formula for this. Before I spend the night doing the maths ;-) Thanks Marc "Marc Battyani" <Marc.Battyani@fractalconcept.com> writes: > I have 3 light sources on the ceiling that form an equilateral triangle. With an equilat...

Web resources about - pyc++3d, C++ 3D math module - comp.lang.python