python 2 to python 3

I am using Wing101 v.5 and it is using Python2, but I want to make it =
use Python3 instead because  need Python3 for a uni lab.  How do I =
change it?=
0
Audrey

Audrey McFarlane wrote:

> I am using Wing101 v.5 and it is using Python2, but I want to make it use
> Python3 instead because  need Python3 for a uni lab.  How do I change it?

I'm afraid I don't use Wing so I can't give a good answer, but I googled and
found this:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25318792/how-do-i-configure-wing101-to-run-python-3-3

It's not very helpful, but it might point you in the right direction.

If you do work out the answer, please tell us, so that the next person who
asks can get an answer too.

--
Steven

0
Steven

urlopen differences between python 2.3.3 and python 2.2???
I am using the code below and it works correctly on python2.2 but gives me a 404 not found error when running on python2.3.3. Is there some difference? Maybe python 2.3.3 is sending different headers? The params string looks to be encoded identically, so must be something with urlopen. Does anyone have any suggestions to get this working from python2.3.3?? Thanks in advance! import httplib,urllib def signup(self, REQUEST): """ Allows us to automatically sign-up a user. """ email = REQUEST['Email'] first_name = REQUEST['First...

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.5 and Python 3.3.2

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.5 and Python 3.3.2

PB with Python ActiveX Scripting Engine registration (Python 2.2.3/2.3)
I execute the Python program win32com\axscript\client\pyscript_rexec.py and the engine is successfully registered But the python engine isn't active in IE (tested with demo.htm, even after a reboot) I did not have probleme with Python 2.1 and win32all-151 The path of win32com have changed ( now in python 2.2 we have the directory "site-packages" in more) is-it a way??? Thanks for your help PS/ Same probleme with W2K and XP GE wrote: > I execute the Python program win32com\axscript\client\pyscript_rexec.py and > the engine is successfully registered But the python ...

python is a python
python is a python ...

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.4 and Python 3.3.1

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.6, Python 3.3.6

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.6, Python 3.3.6

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.6rc1, Python 3.3.6rc1

[RELEASED] Python 3.2.6rc1, Python 3.3.6rc1

Importing Python 2.3 datetime lib into Python 2.2
Hi, Need some advice on adding datetime functionality into Python 2.2 Windows. Is it worth me trying to get the 2.3 datetime(pyd) file working. I don't think it is. Can someone recommend "Datetime" src which I can use. thanks Miles. milesd@chocksaway.com wrote: > Hi, > > Need some advice on adding datetime functionality into Python 2.2 > Windows. Is it worth me trying to get the 2.3 datetime(pyd) file > working. I don't think it is. > Can someone recommend "Datetime" src which I can use. > > thanks > > Miles. > A lot of ...

Simple Interactive Python Version Management for Managing Python 2, Python 3, and Development Builds
--089e0122efec8b6365051572b72f Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8 Hey all, Wrote a ~600 line Bash script that takes the pain out of managing Python versions (from 2.x.x to 3.x.x to development builds). Below are some more details. The entire project can be found on GitHub at https://github.com/qw3rtman/p. Let me know if you find it useful. :) p: Python Version Management, Simplified. ================================= This GIF sums up the essence of p: http://i.imgur.com/rFrAIlc.gif. p is powerful and feature-packed, yet simple; both in setup and use. There are no tric...

Python 3 For Python 2 Users
I code in Python 2.x intermittently and have only casually watched the 3.x development discussions. Now it's time to get up to speed. Has someone written a tutorial for people in my situation. Yes, I've looked at the release notes, but I'm looking for something that motivates all the major changes to give me a better sense of the Gestalt of the new language. TIA, -- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tim Daneliuk tundra@tundraware.com PGP Key: http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/ On Dec 9, 11:58=A0am, Tim Daneliuk <tun...@tund...

is python 3 better than python 2?
what are the advantages? if it wasn't for python 3 breaking backwards compatibility would it be the better choice? neil wrote: > what are the advantages? if it wasn't for python 3 breaking backwards > compatibility would it be the better choice? IMHO the killer app for Python 3 is in more reasonable support for foreign character sets (no matter where your are, at least one out of the hundred-odd Unicode character sets is going to be foreign,) and generally internationalized data processing. Mel. On Apr 5, 6:42=A0am, neil <neilharper300...@gmail.com> wrote: > wh...

Web resources about - python 2 to python 3 - comp.lang.python

Python - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Woman bitten on the nose by python during snake show in Phuket
Video of a python that suddenly attacked a Chinese tourist at a snake show on the resort island of Phuket has spread quickly across Thailand's ...

Woman bitten on the nose by python during snake show in Phuket
Video of a python that suddenly attacked a Chinese tourist at a snake show on the resort island of Phuket has spread quickly across Thailand's ...

Carpet python found eating flying fox on North Stradbroke
Queensland ecologist stumbles upon carpet python tucking into winged midnight snack.

Woman bitten on the nose by python during snake show in Phuket
Video of a python that suddenly attacked a Chinese tourist at a snake show on the resort island of Phuket has spread quickly across Thailand's ...

Monty Python, Robin Williams and Simon Pegg team up to create Absolutely Anything
The Monty Python team reforms - with help from Robin Williams - for an adaptation of an H.G. Wells story about a man who gets everything he desires, ...

A Burmese python can out-eat a human any day
Biologists captured X-ray images of a Burmese python eating an alligator to learn how the reptiles digest food

Florida issues 'Python Challenge' to combat invasive snake - CNN.com
The Burmese python, one of the largest snakes in the world, is running amok in Florida.

Man Caught On Camera In Pet Store Shoving Python Down Pants
... his pants . Last week in Portland, OR, a pet store’s surveillance cameras caught a man on camera who used this method to conceal a pricey python ...

Programmers: It’s time to tame Python
If you’re pursuing a career in coding, you’re going to have to reckon with Python, one of the most popular programming languages in use. A valuable ...