python/python output buffers

Hi,

  I'm having a little problem while using python mode. I'm used to hit
C-c C-c and have a Python Output buffer opened with the output. Now,
on Ubuntu 7.10 and  8.04, C-c C-c sends to the Python buffer that is
not raised in a window. I need to hit C-c C-z to see it.

  First of all I'm puzzled and would like to understand what makes the
difference. I guess is some defaults that changed in the system
configuration.

  What makes the difference between the two behaviors?

Thanks in advance
sandro
*:-)
0
sandro (32)

sandro dentella a �crit :
> Hi,
>
>   I'm having a little problem while using python mode. I'm used to hit
> C-c C-c and have a Python Output buffer opened with the output. Now,
> on Ubuntu 7.10 and  8.04, C-c C-c sends to the Python buffer that is
> not raised in a window. I need to hit C-c C-z to see it.
>
>   First of all I'm puzzled and would like to understand what makes the
> difference. I guess is some defaults that changed in the system
> configuration.
>
>   What makes the difference between the two behaviors?

This has been the subject of a recent thread here. Emacs now ships with
a different python mode named python.el. You'll have to manually
(re)install the original python-mode.el.

HTH

> This has been the subject of a recent thread here. Emacs now ships with
> a different python mode named python.el. You'll have to manually
> (re)install the original python-mode.el.
>
> HTH

Thanks. I did search for it and got lost in too many different post on
python mode... Now I found it.

sandro
0
sandro (32)