RE: Crashing Python interpreter! (windows XP, python2.3.4, 2.3.5rc1, 2.4.0) #2

-----Original Message-----
From: python-list-bounces+tim.leeuwvander=3Dnl.unisys.com@python.org on =
behalf of John Machin
Sent: Thu 2/3/2005 12:03 AM
To: python-list@python.org
Subject: Re: Crashing Python interpreter! (windows XP, python2.3.4, =
2.3.5rc1,2.4.0)
=20

> Leeuw van der, Tim TOP-POSTED:
> > Hi all,

[...]
> > Leeuw van der, Tim schrieb:
> > > I'm using the following combination of software:
> > > - Pydev Eclipse plugin (pydev 0.8.5)
> > > - eclipse 3.0.1
> > > - windows XP SP1
> > > - pygtk 2.4.1
> > > - GTK 2.6.1 (for windows32 native)
> >
> > > When trying to get a list of possible completions for the 'gtk'
> import object, the python interpreter crashes. Happens with all
> versions listed in the subject: python 2.3.4, 2.3.5rc1, 2.4.0.
> >=20
>=20
> Do you have a file called drwtsn32.log anywhere on your computer?

No, unfortunately I cannot find such file anywhere on my computer....

What do I do to get such file? Or anything equally useful?

--Tim

Leeuw van der, Tim wrote:

>> > Do you have a file called drwtsn32.log anywhere on your computer?
>
> No, unfortunately I cannot find such file anywhere on my computer....
>
> What do I do to get such file? Or anything equally useful?

On my Windows 2000 box, just crash something :-)

Perhaps this may help:

http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kbase/WindowsTips/Windows2000/RegistryTips/RegistryTools/DrWatson.html

0
sjmachin (3097)