RE: How can I access data from MS Access?

Peter, I sadly admit that I was wrong. "Doesn't seem to work" is
effectivly even more useless than "doesn't work". I give up.

Years ago we used to get our FORTRAN card decks back from the DP center
with a piece of scrap paper saysing "She No Work".  top that.
0
fred8531 (60)

On 5 Feb, 19:40, "Sells, Fred" <f...@adventistcare.org> wrote:

> Years ago we used to get our FORTRAN card decks back from the DP center
> with a piece of scrap paper saysing "She No Work".  top that.

I used to use a cross-compiler (targetting some obscure single-chip
hardware) that had just a single error message

    "Diddley-squat somewhere near here"

0
dingbat (860)