Success using Python .NET with py2exe?

Has anyone had any success using py2exe with anything you've written
using the Python .NET implementation? (This is the one from the Zope
website -- not ActiveState). I seem to be having trouble with py2exe
and anything I've written using the CLR modules. Has anyone encountered
this?

Thanks,

Harlin

0
harlinseritt (183)

I haven't spent any time recently with it, but I seem to recall having
more success using cx_Freeze for packaging than with py2exe (when using
Python.NET).  In the time since I then, I suspect all of the packagers
have gotten more sophisticated, and you might have more options.

A good place for questions like these is the Python.NET list:

almondb (10)