Tester Tester Tester

adamel lhomargy burst tester and traction tester driver
Dear All, Maybe you can help me, I'm a newbie with the use of LView. I'm looking for exemple codes of communication between Adamel Lhomargy burst tester an computer. If someone could give me some hints. Thanks in advance. Pad Hello.    Thank you for posting to the NI Discussion Forums.   When attempting to communicate with an instrument, there are a few things that we can try in LabVIEW.  First, National Instruments offers a wide array of Instrument Drivers that consist of a set of VI's that make communicating with your instrum...

Empirix e-Tester: Macro or custom plug-in in e-Tester?
Hello, Does anyone know of a way to create a custom plug-in (or macro) in e-Tester? Is this possible? I am even open to building a plug-in app (but I am not adverse in the method I should use... .NET?) What I would like to do is be able to record any script, and then, with a click of a button, be able to insert "a standard set of VBA code" into some (or all) of the recorded pages. I would like to be able to repeat this with any new scripts that I record. Ideally, it would be nice if I could create a custom button in e-Tester that will allow me to do this. Thanks, Kevin. ...

QA Tester / Software Tester/ QA Analyst Available Immediately
Nasim 219.561.7114 nasimqatester@gmail.com Experienced software tester with over seven years of exposure to quality as= surance, analysis and testing for client-server and web-based applications = with extensive knowledge in the Point of Sales (POS), Telecom, Finance & Mo= rtgage, and Insurance & Health Care industries. Professional Summary =95 8+ years of diversified experience in Analysis, Quality Assurance and = Software testing. =95 Diverse experience with various testing methods such as Functional Test= ing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing...

[News] [Rival] Moronic Windows Error Messages, Testers Confused (All Users are Testers Anyway)
Windows error messages - written by robots, for robots ,----[ Quote ] | Seriously, how many people are there in the world who are going to go “Hmmm, | error code 8024402F … ahhh yes, I know what the problem is”? I can’t, and | I’ve been neck deep in the Microsoft ecosystem for what is getting to be | almost two decades. `---- http://blogs.zdnet.com/hardware/?p=934 Vista SP1 - My Windows is now an "Evaluation Copy' WTF ,----[ Quote ] | So SP1 may have fixed some of my issues, but apparently it's created a major | one of its own. | | My Windows Desktop now says | | W...

(212) US-NY-New York: Senior Analyst Software Tester & Software Tester
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Senior Analyst Software Tester & Software Tester - Skills ..... MUST have EXTENSIVE QA / testing experience in a Financial setting. Location...

(212) US-NY-New York: Senior Analyst Software Tester & Software Tester
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Senior Analyst Software Tester & Software Tester - Skills ..... MUST have EXTENSIVE QA / testing experience in a Financial setting. Location...

SPE python IDE: Call for testers!
I've been working a lot on fixing SPE and upgrading it with the latest plugins. The winpdb debugger no longer fails and wxGlade crashes are history. Is that not great? Are you eager to try it out yourself? Please do! Get it from subversion and test it for any critical bug, so I can iron it out. I have been patching a lot for Ubuntu users, who will be very pleased with this release, and I'd like to thank Jurjen a lot for his work on Mac issues. This is a definitely a release everyone should upgrade to, wether you use windows, mac or linux! SPE is both suitable for newbies and experience...

Beta testers for Python ISAPI module required.
Phillip Frantz has contributed a very cool ISAPI (IIS extension) framework that I have been extending, and hope to include in later pywin32 builds. It supports both ISAPI extensions and filters. Along with this ISAPI extension is a Python framework that implements mod_python like functionality in IIS. This means it is a "server independent" framework for embedding Python in either Apache or IIS (and also means the framework itself is not Windows specific, even though the ISAPI extension itself is) At the moment I'm interested in people who would like to play with early ...

msgcat win lang packs tester wanted
Dear community, people having Windows Vista+ with language packs installed percept the fact, that msgcat eventually detects the default system language and not the ui language: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=110894&aid=3036566&group_id=10894 An untested fix based on Kevins patch is ready and I am looking for testers. If you observe this situation (like some people in the sourceforge bug tracker), could you please check branch https://core.tcl.tk/tcl/timeline?r=bug3036566&nd&c=2013-05-08+15%3A47%3A31 Basically, if you have tcl8.5 or 8.6 i...

Testers wanted
Hi, I'm looking for adventurous pre-alpha testers for a DHTML (active website) framework for Python I've developed. Name: - pyWeb Features: - easy to learn and use - compatible with Python 1.5.2 and later (thus able to run on budget web hosts which insist on staying with old Pythons) - runs purely as CGI (or fastCGI) - lets you build your pages with a simple, intuitive and coherent document object model (DOM) - extremely extensible, lends itself well to templating - not a 'code within the html text' type of DHTML framework (like Spyce). This one puts t...

Servo tester
I just posted a cool servo tester article. See it here: http://kronosrobotics.com/gl/article.php?story=20040426111412175 ...

Testers Wanted
I'm looking for a small, limited group of testers for a new Project Management web application. If you're interested in helping to test, please visit www.primetasks.com and request a new account. Thank you... Ralph We have made a domain name change. If you are interested in helping us to test our project management web application, please goto: www.pmissues.com Ralph On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:18:37 -0700, ralphNOSPAM@primemail.com wrote: >I'm looking for a small, limited group of testers for a new Project >Management web application. If you're interested in helping to...

CodeInvestigator testers
I need Python programmers to test my Python tracing tool CodeInvestigator please. It records all debug information in a recording phase. The program runs as per usual, albeit a lot slower, while this recording takes place. You can then move anywhere in your code and click words in the code to obtain debug information. Useful if you have no idea where to start to debug or you want to see how a program works. Your Python installation isn't changed by this tool. It can easily be uninstalled or forgotten. It requires Python 2.6 and a Firefox browser. It comes with an installer f...

FUNCTIONAL TESTER
Hello, We have an urgent requirement with our direct client. FUNCTIONAL TESTER Location: Durham, NC Duartion: 6+Months Start date: ASAP Skills: =D8 SIP protocol =D8 Ethereal or other packet monitoring devices Responsibilities: Packet sniffing tools such as Ethereal as well as develop an advanced understanding of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) on GSM/EDGE/UMTS networks. Specific responsibilities include writing test plans and test specifications, executing manual test cases, and contributing to the automating of test cases where most beneficial. Related activities include contributing to...

Web resources about - Tester Tester Tester - comp.lang.python

The Tester - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... thousands of applicants, competing in a variety of challenges to win a job at Sony Computer Entertainment in quality assurance as a game tester ...

Facebook Messenger For Android Beta Testers Launches
... beta-testing treatment, as the social network announced in a post on its engineering blog that the Facebook Messenger for Android Beta Testers ...

Thinking Tester
As Keith explains (slide #7) white's illusion - we can see how our brains and eyes perceive color in the context of surrounding's color and relative ...

Facebook Rolls Back Questions Access from Many Testers
Over the last few days, Facebook has turned off its new Facebook Questions product for a significant portion of those who’ve had access since ...

Jason Tester (@guerillafutures) on Twitter

Love Tester! on the App Store on iTunes
Get Love Tester! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Steampunk Nixie Tester - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
While creating Nixie clocks, I destroyed several 74141 ICs along the way. I missed having some sort of testing equipment for the chips and the ...

Jon Tester: Montana Beef - Montana Proud - YouTube
Jon Tester's not your average Senator. He's so proud of his Montana roots and his farm outside of Big Sandy that he packs his own Montana beef ...

One-stop drug and alcohol breath tester
A Cleveland breathalyser company is preparing to trial a world-first all-in-one alcohol and drug testing device.

Drug testers knock on Jared Tallent's door after Russian cheats rob him of gold moment
Angry race-walking champion Jared Tallent slammed the IAAF for its role in covering up drug cheats and will use the pain of being "robbed" ...