PL/1 Copybook to Cobol Copybook Rexx-Sript Converter

Has anyone come across a rexx-script that converts PL/1 declare
structures to Cobol copy book members? Appreciate any info on this
subject...thanks in advance Ad

0
aerkelens (1)
3/14/2007 11:30:54 AM
comp.lang.rexx 2135 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 14 Mar 2007 04:30:54 -0700, "Ad" <aerkelens@gmail.com> wrote:
<1173871854.820665.157900@y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>

>Has anyone come across a rexx-script that converts PL/1 declare
>structures to Cobol copy book members? Appreciate any info on this
>subject...thanks in advance Ad

I suppose it's probably not pertinent to inquire why anyone would be migrating
in --that-- direction...

(change Arabic number to Roman numeral to email)
0
Frank
3/14/2007 11:15:16 PM
On Mar 15, 12:15 am, Frank Clarke <m5sr...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> On 14 Mar 2007 04:30:54 -0700, "Ad" <aerkel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <1173871854.820665.157...@y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>
>
> >Has anyone come across a rexx-script that converts PL/1 declare
> >structures to Cobol copy book members? Appreciate any info on this
> >subject...thanks in advance Ad
>
> I suppose it's probably not pertinent to inquire why anyone would be migrating
> in --that-- direction...
>
> (change Arabic number to Roman numeral to email)

Its not a migration of PL/1 to Cobol but rather an add-on for tooling
which imports cobol-copybooks and produces WSDL's

0
Ad
3/15/2007 9:13:53 AM
"Ad" <aerkelens@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mar 15, 12:15 am, Frank Clarke <m5sr...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>> On 14 Mar 2007 04:30:54 -0700, "Ad" <aerkel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> <1173871854.820665.157...@y66g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>
>>
>> >Has anyone come across a rexx-script that converts PL/1 declare
>> >structures to Cobol copy book members? Appreciate any info on this
>> >subject...thanks in advance Ad
>>
>> I suppose it's probably not pertinent to inquire why anyone would be
>> migrating
>> in --that-- direction...
>>
>> (change Arabic number to Roman numeral to email)
>
> Its not a migration of PL/1 to Cobol but rather an add-on for tooling
> which imports cobol-copybooks and produces WSDL's

What's the format of these WSDL thingies? My PL/I %include parser might
be useful...

Robert
--
Robert AH Prins