Ruby bindings for the Qt and KDE GUI apis
Highlights from the QtRuby ChangeLog
* Several fixes for programming errors which caused seg faults; now they
throw a ruby exception.
* Added Jim Menard's RuBoids Artificial life simulation as an excellent
demonstration of OpenGL programming with Qt
* Some improvements to the garbage collection marking process, where some
instances that were still live were being missed.
* The ruby vs. C++ arg matching has been improved which catches programming
* Added the 'Chart' example for Qt Tutorial #2, and the 'Color Tool' example for
the Qt Designer Tutorial.
* A occasional crash on application exit has been fixed.
* The layout of the code generated by the rbuic tool has been improved.
attr_reader accessor methods are added for the main instances. The '-embed'
option to embed images now works correctly.
* The code to resolve to correct ruby class to instantiate for an existing C++
instance has been improved.
Highlights from the Korundum ChangeLog
* Fixed an occasional a crash on application exit
* Improved the resolution of the ruby classname to instantiate for an
existing C++ instance, for DOM::Node subclasses and for KArchiveEntry
See the qtruby/README.build file for details of configuration, building and
Linux, BSD*, Unix etc
Mac OS X
Qt Tutorial #1, 14 Steps to Writing a Game
Qt Tutorial #2, Building a Charting Application *NEW*
The Qt Designer Color Tool Tutorial *NEW*
KDE 3.0 Tutorial