Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is

The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die
is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for
sure that you are going to Heaven which is
described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
it is to be saved so that we can live
forever with Him in Heaven.

"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
is Lord and believe in your heart that God
raised Him from the dead, you
WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel
supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
named Mary and lived a sinless life for
thirty-three years.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
dead as Jesus said would happen before
Jesus died.

If someone tells you that they are going
to die and in three days come back to life
again and it happens then this person must
be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
lived a perfect sinless life.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our
sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
Jesus is sinless.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
have redemption through His blood, the
forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of
your past, present and future sins just
ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
Saviour.

It doesn't matter how old you are or how
many bad things that you have done in
your life including lying and stealing
all the way up to murder.

Just pray the prayer below with your
mouth and mean it from your heart and
God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
that I can have a home in Heaven with You
when I die. I agree with You that I am a
sinner. I believe that You love me and want
to save me. I believe that You bled and
died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
sins and that You rose from the dead.
Please forgive my sins and come into my
heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
saving me through Your merciful grace.
Amen.

Welcome to the family of God if you just
allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
Christian and you can know for sure that
you will live in Heaven forever when this
life comes to an end.

As a child of God we are to avoid
sin(wrongdoing), but if you do sin the
Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
write this to you so that you will not sin.
But if anybody does sin, we have one who
speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to
place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
may never get another chance to do so
because you do not know when you will die.

This means that if you die without
trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
Saviour you will be forever separated from
the love of God in a place called Hell.

The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
Only then will you have true peace in your
life knowing that no matter what happens you
are on your way to Heaven.

Praise the Lord!
Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Ronald L. Grossi

*Show this to your family and friends so
they can know that they have a choice
where they will spend eternity. Thanks!

Got Questions?
http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

Other Languages
http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

Free Movie: To Hell and Back
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Animation
http://www.browser.to/jesus-animation

The Passion Of The Christ
http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

Beware Of Cults
http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

About Hell
http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Is Jesus God?
http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

Free Online Bible
http://www.bibledatabase.net

Hey Ron

Shove Jesus up your ass and die.

0
hefdgyho (1)
4/15/2005 4:07:04 AM
In data 14 Apr 2005 19:36:09 -0700, RonGrossi382544@yahoo.com ha scritto:

> The
I see.
THIS is the *right* NG to post to (in the Holy Bible the (sub)word TEX is
repeated 9 times), but please, explain at least WHY the hell you
crossposted with comp.lang.ruby!

--
ciao
El Bandolero

ciandrei piano col cracker, che e' una droga pesante, quasi 1/2 kilo,
cheppoi le stragi del sabato sera bla bla zzzz
0
_prof (40)
4/15/2005 5:03:49 AM
El Bandolero <_prof@libero.it> writes:

> In data 14 Apr 2005 19:36:09 -0700, RonGrossi382544@yahoo.com ha scritto:
>
> > The
> I see.
> THIS is the *right* NG to post to (in the Holy Bible the (sub)word TEX is
> repeated 9 times),

It is an understandable mistake.  He was looking for the latex
nuns at www.latex-project.de, but he went to www.latex-project.org
by mistake.  It's kinda like going to heaven.

--
Donald Arseneau                          asnd@triumf.ca
0
In data 14 Apr 2005 22:19:23 -0700, Donald Arseneau ha scritto:

>>> The
>> I see.
>> THIS is the *right* NG to post to (in the Holy Bible the (sub)word TEX is
>> repeated 9 times),
>
> It is an understandable mistake.  He was looking for the latex
> nuns at www.latex-project.de, but he went to www.latex-project.org
> by mistake.  It's kinda like going to heaven.

ROTFL!
It's a pity that Tatjana speaks German only. I didn't understand... ;-)

--
ciao
El Bandolero

Non sono il tipo che lo da alla prima che passera...
0
_prof (40)
4/15/2005 8:28:19 AM
> Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
> to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
> shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
> our sin debt in full.

I think that you have got all your facts wrong. It was over 4000 years ago
that Ahura Mazda (God - in modern vocabulary) came to earth, in the person
of Zarathushtra, not the modern "Jesus". And the sacred Vendidad should not
really be refered to as "Bible". The bible is just a collection of the
scriptures of Gathas, Yashts, and the Vendidad, but written in Hebrew,
instead of the sacred Avestan language. I am glad that you remember some of
the scriptures, such as the "earthly mother" of Zarathushtra, the saviour,
being a virgin, and the "earthly father", a carpenter.

It always amazes me how people can regard the scriptures of Christianity as
"original", when they are almost word-for-word copies of indian scriptures,
some 4000 years old. Even the death and assencion was described 4000 years
ago!

So before delivering your sermon on the mount of the holy internet, perhaps
you should be sure that what you write is accurate. Beside all that, you
should also make sure that the punch-line a little clearer, and closer to
the beginning of the text. It took me over five minutes to find the joke
hidden in all that blurb, unless of course you were simply taking the piss
out of my faith, without any intelectual or factual knowledge!

0
oeieio (2)
4/15/2005 12:25:33 PM
Oh, I enjoyed this immensely. Thank you so much:)

Old Macdonald wrote:

> So before delivering your sermon on the mount of the holy internet, perhaps
> you should be sure that what you write is accurate. Beside all that, you
> should also make sure that the punch-line a little clearer, and closer to
> the beginning of the text. It took me over five minutes to find the joke
> hidden in all that blurb, unless of course you were simply taking the piss
> out of my faith, without any intelectual or factual knowledge!

What was the punchline?  I still don't get it..
0
gte980p (60)
4/15/2005 2:55:51 PM
Hi!

[1] is a literal translation from German. "O Herr schmeiss Hirn vom
Himmel" is used when one is confronted with stupidity in the third.

RonGrossi382544@yahoo.com wrote:

> The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to
> Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with
>  no death, sorrow, sickness or pain.

The term "to know for sure" refers to knowledge. While it would be a too
narrow interpretation of "knowledge" to require that it is based on
scientific experience it still has to be based on experience.

Experience of living humans does not answer the questions if:

a) death is not the final termination of life
b) one is not re-born
c) heaven exists
d) the bible is right

This does not mean that any of these assumptions is wrong - it simply
means that nobody can know for sure wether they are right or wrong.

Gethsemane IMHO showes that even Jesus himself was not completely free
of doubt.

Back to Ruby: Is there a Ruby means to access the bibles uses by
"Bibletime"? I would like to be able to access them from inside Ruby.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--
Your software shall grant you the freedom to run for any purpose; to
study and adapt to your needs; to redstribute, so you can help others;
"Old Macdonald" <oeieio@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
> > to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
> > shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
> > our sin debt in full.
>
> I think that you have got all your facts wrong. It was over 4000 years ago
> that Ahura Mazda (God - in modern vocabulary) came to earth, in the person
> of Zarathushtra, not the modern "Jesus". And the sacred Vendidad should
not
> really be refered to as "Bible". The bible is just a collection of the
> scriptures of Gathas, Yashts, and the Vendidad, but written in Hebrew,
> instead of the sacred Avestan language. I am glad that you remember some
of
> the scriptures, such as the "earthly mother" of Zarathushtra, the saviour,
> being a virgin, and the "earthly father", a carpenter.
>
> It always amazes me how people can regard the scriptures of Christianity
as
> "original", when they are almost word-for-word copies of indian
scriptures,
> some 4000 years old. Even the death and assencion was described 4000 years
> ago!
>
> So before delivering your sermon on the mount of the holy internet,
perhaps
> you should be sure that what you write is accurate. Beside all that, you
> should also make sure that the punch-line a little clearer, and closer to
> the beginning of the text. It took me over five minutes to find the joke
> hidden in all that blurb, unless of course you were simply taking the piss
> out of my faith, without any intelectual or factual knowledge!

I know that this is off topic and also that the original posting was
inappropriate but come on Old Mac, don't fall into the same error as the
original poster.  I know the original posting was over the top but yare
doing exactly the same thing as the original guy and that is making
statements with nothing to back it up.  "It always amazes me how people can
regard the scriptures of Christianity as "original", when they are almost
word-for-word copies of indian scriptures, some 4000 years old."   I've not
heard that statement made before so I'm keen to see if it is true.  How
about putting up half a dozen word-for-word verses, with sources, so that I
can see if it is correct.  It would be helpful if you could put up each
verse with the counterpart from the Bible so I don't have to go and find
one.

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, ian_stephenson wrote:

> "Old Macdonald" <oeieio<at>hotmail.com> wrote in message news:d3obi9$5it$1@newstree.wise.edt.ericsson.se...
> > > [snip]
> >
> > I think that you have got all your facts wrong. It was over 4000 years ago
> > [snip]
> > So before delivering your sermon on the mount of the holy internet, perhaps
> > you should be sure that what you write is accurate.
> > [snip]
>
> I know that this is off topic and also that the original posting was
> inappropriate but come on Old Mac, don't fall into the same error as the
> original poster.  I know the original posting was over the top but yare
> doing exactly the same thing as the original guy and that is making
> statements with nothing to back it up.  "It always amazes me how people can
> regard the scriptures of Christianity as "original", when they are almost
> word-for-word copies of indian scriptures, some 4000 years old."   I've not
> heard that statement made before so I'm keen to see if it is true.  How
> about putting up half a dozen word-for-word verses, with sources, so that I
> can see if it is correct.  It would be helpful if you could put up each
> verse with the counterpart from the Bible so I don't have to go and find
> one.

And (to get this back on-topic for this newsgroup) please use TeX or LaTeX
to typeset it. :-)
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT
0
pechtcha (210)
4/18/2005 3:27:05 PM
You know what?  If you and people like you are going to be in Heaven,
I'll take the other place, thank you.
0
WatzmanNOSPAM (5711)
> You know what?  If you and people like you are going to be in Heaven,
> I'll take the other place, thank you.

Oooooooooooooooooooooh! He's bold!!

0
nemo2642 (20)

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #3
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #2
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #4
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #7
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #5
The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Heaven which is described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain. God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is to be saved so that we can live forever with Him in Heaven. "For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9) Over 2000 years ago God came from ...

Web resources about - Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is - comp.lang.ruby