Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is #5

The reason some people don't know for sure
if they are going to Heaven when they die
is because they just don't know.

The good news is that you can know for
sure that you are going to Heaven which is
described in the Holy Bible as a beautiful
place with no death, sorrow, sickness or
pain.

God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple
it is to be saved so that we can live
forever with Him in Heaven.

"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus
is Lord and believe in your heart that God
raised Him from the dead, you
WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)

Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven
to earth in the person of Jesus Christ to
shed His blood and die on a cross to pay
our sin debt in full.

Jesus Christ was born in Israel
supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman
named Mary and lived a sinless life for
thirty-three years.

At the age of thirty-three Jesus was
scourged and had a crown of thorns pressed
onto His head then Jesus was crucified.

Three days after Jesus died on a cross and
was placed in a grave Jesus rose from the
dead as Jesus said would happen before
Jesus died.

If someone tells you that they are going
to die and in three days come back to life
again and it happens then this person must
be the real deal.

Jesus Christ is the only person that ever
lived a perfect sinless life.

This is why Jesus is able to cover our
sins(misdeeds) with His own blood because
Jesus is sinless.

The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we
have redemption through His blood, the
forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you would like God to forgive you of
your past, present and future sins just
ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and
Saviour.

It doesn't matter how old you are or how
many bad things that you have done in
your life including lying and stealing
all the way up to murder.

Just pray the prayer below with your
mouth and mean it from your heart and
God will hear you and save you.

Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so
that I can have a home in Heaven with You
when I die. I agree with You that I am a
sinner. I believe that You love me and want
to save me. I believe that You bled and
died on the cross to pay the penalty for my
sins and that You rose from the dead.
Please forgive my sins and come into my
heart and be my Lord and Saviour. Thanks
Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and
saving me through Your merciful grace.
Amen.

Welcome to the family of God if you just
allowed God to save you. Now you are a real
Christian and you can know for sure that
you will live in Heaven forever when this
life comes to an end.

As a child of God we are to avoid
sin(wrongdoing), but if you do sin the
Holy Bible says, "My dear children, I
write this to you so that you will not sin.
But if anybody does sin, we have one who
speaks to the Father in our defense Jesus
Christ, the Righteous One."

Those of you that have not yet decided to
place your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ
may never get another chance to do so
because you do not know when you will die.

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and
the life: no one can come to the
Father(God)(in Heaven), but by me."
(John 14:6)

This means that if you die without
trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and
Saviour you will be forever separated from
the love of God in a place called Hell.

The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of
eternal torment, suffering, pain and agony
for all those who have rejected Jesus Christ.

The good news is that you can avoid Hell by
allowing Jesus Christ to save you today.
Only then will you have true peace in your
life knowing that no matter what happens you
are on your way to Heaven.

Praise the Lord!
Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Ronald L. Grossi

*Show this to your family and friends so
they can know that they have a choice
where they will spend eternity. Thanks!

Got Questions?
http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html

Other Languages
http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html

Free Movie: To Hell and Back
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html

Animation
http://www.browser.to/jesus-animation

The Passion Of The Christ
http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com

Beware Of Cults
http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm

About Hell
http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm

Is Jesus God?
http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html

Free Online Bible
http://www.biblegateway.com

#

0
dobeygjr (3)
4/19/2005 10:17:55 PM
It's spelt "Dobby"

Melanie Boxall wrote:
> It's spelt "Dobby"

how do you know what I'm spellin?

> "dobey the elf" <dobeygjr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >
> > #

0
dobeygjr (3)
4/20/2005 2:06:58 AM
Dobby the Elf is from the Harry Potter series. Don't try to wriggle out of
it by pretending you had a unique name. You just can't spell.

By the way, you are spelling, not spellin.

Melanie Boxall wrote:
> Dobby the Elf is from the Harry Potter series. Don't try to wriggle out of
> it by pretending you had a unique name. You just can't spell.
>
> By the way, you are spelling, not spellin.
>
> "dobey the elf" <dobeygjr@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Melanie Boxall wrote:
>>
>>>It's spelt "Dobby"
>>
>>how do you know what I'm spellin?
>>
>>>"dobey the elf" <dobeygjr@yahoo.com> wrote in message

He must be from the South. They lost all g's long ago.
Frank
0
fb6075 (15)
4/20/2005 4:47:22 AM
Frank wrote:

> Melanie Boxall wrote:
>> Dobby the Elf is from the Harry Potter series. Don't try to wriggle out
>> of it by pretending you had a unique name. You just can't spell.
>>
>> By the way, you are spelling, not spellin.
>>
>> "dobey the elf" <dobeygjr@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>>how do you know what I'm spellin?

> He must be from the South. They lost all g's long ago.

Nah, it's like the "u" the Brits put in "colour".  We just don't pronounce
it.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

0
nemo2642 (20)
4/21/2005 11:22:46 AM
The big question is why anyone chose this particular selection of newsgroups
to post this pointlessness to. Knowing the answer to that would be like
unlocking the riddle of Mendigert.

"Melanie Boxall" <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> The big question is why anyone chose this particular selection of
newsgroups
> to post this pointlessness to. Knowing the answer to that would be like
> unlocking the riddle of Mendigert.
>
> "nemo" <nemo@newtylust.nit> wrote in message
> > Is that your 'and' or is it Amper's 'and'?

Mendingert is an empty task if she's not broken!

Don't know which group your on, but at least some of it started from
a.h.puns with cross-posting by Tim Bruening. A fair bit of his stuff seems
pointless to some people because he's autistic and a lot of people ignore
him as a result, which is most unfair. They also ignore or snip me for
trying to encourage him by replying creatively.

Since then, a.h.p stuff has been cross-posted all over the place, much to
the puzzlement and torment of many people and to the amusement of a few too.
Puns are definitely an acquired taste!

At first, I got told off for leaving the cross-posted groups there when I
replied to Tim and I started trimming them which was a damned nuisance, but
a day or two later, I found the self-same two guys who told me off were
leaving the cross-posts intact themselves! - so you'll forgive me if I don't
remove them anymore.

Anyway - that's what's happened.

Nemo

0
nemo2642 (20)
4/21/2005 12:50:28 PM
That's actually quite interesting, and thumbs up for anyone who encourages
autistic posters. I'm at alt.lifestyle.all-faiths. We're used to getting the
occasional bit of religious spam here because of the ng name, but when I
looked and saw the others in the crosspost, more importantly the combination
thereof, it just made my head hurt.

> That's actually quite interesting, and thumbs up for anyone who encourages
> autistic posters. I'm at alt.lifestyle.all-faiths. We're used to getting
the
> occasional bit of religious spam here because of the ng name, but when I
> looked and saw the others in the crosspost, more importantly the
combination
> thereof, it just made my head hurt.

Fan queue! (It's hot in here!) I admit it has got rather out of hand - but
it's so much trouble to tim, sorry, trim everything.

And it's much more fun to let a nice drop of Vodka make your head hurt
instead! - like what I'm doing right now!! Got �5 off a bottle of Absolut
today from the combination of a Sainsbury's special offer and 250 Nectar
loyalty card points! Nice coincidence!
:o}... . . .   .       .            .

I'll have to have a look at that group of yours. Yup. It's on my server.
I've studied comparative religion quite a lot - and it made my head hurt
quite a lot too!

Nemo

> "nemo" <nemo@newtylust.nit> wrote in message
> >
> > "Melanie Boxall" <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> >> The big question is why anyone chose this particular selection of
> > newsgroups
> >> to post this pointlessness to. Knowing the answer to that would be like
> >> unlocking the riddle of Mendigert.
> >>
> >> "nemo" <nemo@newtylust.nit> wrote in message
> >> >
> > Mendingert is an empty task if she's not broken!
> >
> > Don't know which group your on, but at least some of it started from
> > a.h.puns with cross-posting by Tim Bruening. A fair bit of his stuff
seems
> > pointless to some people because he's autistic and a lot of people
ignore
> > him as a result, which is most unfair. They also ignore or snip me for
> > trying to encourage him by replying creatively.
> >
> > Since then, a.h.p stuff has been cross-posted all over the place, much
> > the puzzlement and torment of many people and to the amusement of a few
> > too.
> > Puns are definitely an acquired taste!
> >
> > At first, I got told off for leaving the cross-posted groups there when
> > replied to Tim and I started trimming them which was a damned nuisance,
> > but
> > a day or two later, I found the self-same two guys who told me off were
> > leaving the cross-posts intact themselves! - so you'll forgive me if I
> > don't
> > remove them anymore.
> >
> > Anyway - that's what's happened.
> >
> > Nemo

0
nemo2642 (20)
4/21/2005 11:29:02 PM
You'd be more than welcome:)

> I'll have to have a look at that group of yours. Yup. It's on my server.
> I've studied comparative religion quite a lot - and it made my head hurt
> quite a lot too!
>
> Nemo

indeed we love talking to new minds

--
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
Gandhi

> You'd be more than welcome:)
>
> "nemo" <nemo@newtylust.nit> wrote in message
> > I'll have to have a look at that group of yours. Yup. It's on my server.
> > I've studied comparative religion quite a lot - and it made my head hurt
> > quite a lot too!
> >
> > Nemo

0
nolabell (1)
4/23/2005 8:54:46 PM
It's not all that new. It's 58 years old, and so am I!
Nemo

"ulunuhi" <nolabell@killspam.earthlink.net> wrote in message
> indeed we love talking to new minds
>
> --
> "Be the change you want to see in the world."
> Gandhi
>
> "Melanie Boxall" <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > You'd be more than welcome:)
> >
> > "nemo" <nemo@newtylust.nit> wrote in message
> > > I'll have to have a look at that group of yours. Yup. It's on my
server.
> > > I've studied comparative religion quite a lot - and it made my head
hurt
> > > quite a lot too!
> > >
> > > Nemo

0
nemo2642 (20)
4/24/2005 11:26:33 AM
Eh, you'll find that there aren't too many Spring chickens at all-faiths.

> Eh, you'll find that there aren't too many Spring chickens at all-faiths.

<snipule>

Aha! Somebody mentioned Hooke's Law and the chickens thought they'd said
"Cook's law"!

0
nemo2642 (20)
4/24/2005 5:17:24 PM
I'm guessing that was a pun. Went right over my head just like chickens
don't.

> "Melanie Boxall" <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> Eh, you'll find that there aren't too many Spring chickens at all-faiths.
>>
> <snipule>
>
> Aha! Somebody mentioned Hooke's Law and the chickens thought they'd said
> "Cook's law"!

You're *guessing* it was a pun? You're not too bad at it yourself. Have a
look at the rest of news:alt.humor.puns  You'll find a huge number of
excellent/teeth-grinding puns, deep ending on your sense of humour.

BTW. Hooks Law says (or used to when I was at school):

The extension of a spring is proportional to the stress applied to it until
the elastic limit is reached. Don't try stretching any of those spring
chickens though. You'll have the RSPCA after you.

> I'm guessing that was a pun. Went right over my head just like chickens
> don't.
>
> "nemo" <nemo@newtylust.nit> wrote in message
> >
> > "Melanie Boxall" <melanie.boxall@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> >> Eh, you'll find that there aren't too many Spring chickens at
all-faiths.

> > <snipule>
> >
> > Aha! Somebody mentioned Hooke's Law and the chickens thought they'd said
> > "Cook's law"!

0
nemo2642 (20)
4/25/2005 10:31:06 AM
Well, the RSCPA can't get me here. No, really. Much as I enjoy a good pun, I
just can't see me joining an NG dedicated to such. I'd far rather ruffle
feathers in other NG's. But thanks anyway.

--
Melanie

Re vera, cara mea, mea nil refert.