Need a programmer to write a Ruby template that would have E-commerce capabilities

I'm running a program that uses ruby templates to generate web galleries. I need someone who can create a template or alter an existing template to have E-commerce capacities (Shopping cart, favourite, and buy button).
I do not program, I can make small changes to existing code but I don't write.
0
info

Got $$$?

Hire someone to do a short-term project. There are college students out there who need to pay for Christmas in January.
0
Michael