Icons for Dolphin Smalltalk Applications

Hi,

I'm always searching for Icons which do match Dolphin's "Theme". I'm
willing to pay for good quality stock icons (and already did for some
bad looking ones :-( ) but recently recently found a very good match
here which is "free": http://nuovext.pwsp.net/

This icon set is a very good match for Dolphin and I use them in some of
my apps with very good feedback so far.

An example screen shot can be found here:
http://udos.users.dolphinmap.net/_Media/HpiConverter_0.048beta.jpg
http://udos.users.dolphinmap.net/apps/hpi_converter.html

CU,

Udo
0
Udo
5/30/2007 9:03:00 AM
comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin 3769 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Dolphin Smalltalk v. Smalltalk MT
Forum, We have pretty much settled on Dolphin as the Smalltalk implementation of choice (the decision finally came down to Dolphin or MT). But MT does have a couple of features that are useful and productive, and I was would like to know if perhaps the functionality already exists in Dolphin, but maybe not so straightforward. 1. Concerning the embedding of an ActiveX component in a view, MT offers a simple way to execute the primary verb of a control. I can't seem to find that funtionality in Dolphin. I would like to use Codejock's ActiveX-based UI controls: The Command...

Why Smalltalk? Why Dolphin?
Is there a document or video which addresses the questions above? Seems to me I saw something on youtube regarding the first, showing how you can inspect EVERYTHING as it runs. TIA, Steve Den tirsdag den 21. april 2015 kl. 18.29.30 UTC+2 skrev Steve Graham: > Is there a document or video which addresses the questions above? Seems > to me I saw something on youtube regarding the first, showing how you > can inspect EVERYTHING as it runs. > > TIA, Steve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koOsS-vD-XA There are several other wideos on ObjectArts site ...

Closing the application Powered by Dolphin Smalltalk
Hi all, I'm having an irregular problem closing a pair of application recently deployed. The thing is when you close the main window expecting that the program to be closed and it corresponding OS process. A) In one case the window closes and the process is still alive (looking in the Windows's task manager). B) In other case it happends only sometimes, I mean, sometimes close the window AND the process (like you allways want to), and sometimes only the main window leaving the process alive. C) In the case that allways was leaving the process ali...

Dolphin Smalltalk X6 Application starts very slowly
Hi. I'm new in Dolphin Smalltalk X6, not in Smalltalk. When I start the application by clicking the generated image after installation, it takes 30 seconds or 1 minute to start on my P4/3.4GHz laptop with 1Gb Ram under Windows XP Pro with all security patches. During startup, my mouse moves by steps and not fluently... Processors are near 100% of power consumption. I've tried the same image on my fix PC (512Mb/P4 3Ghz) and then it starts very fast. After startup, Dolphin runs normally on the two configuration. Any idea? Thanks a lot. Eric. "informagicien&q...

Interactive Brokers TWS / Dolphin Smalltalk Application
To Open source or Not? Hi Smalltalkers... I have a standalone smalltalk application/package that I wrote to connect to Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation using the Socket API. (I essentially rewrote the socket code supplied by IB Socket API C++ example). I have used it to day trade stocks and futures in simulation mode. it never went into production for two reasons. 1. Platform was never stable enough to trust live. 2. Strategies were never profitable enough. So, it is maybe 90% complete. Recently I fired it up and got the message from IB that the socket in...

Wrong icons displayed in taskbar for Dolphin Smalltalk
Hi all Has anyone seem something like the taskbar at http://motionobj.com/dolphin-taskbar-icons-colors.png ? Notice the 3rd and 4th buttons in the taskbar should be class browsers but the wrong icons are shown. Any idea why it is happening? I can't seem to reproduce it reliably, but when it happens, I see it right away upon startup. Using v5.1.4 Hwee Boon Yar Hwee Boon wrote: > Has anyone seem something like the taskbar at > http://motionobj.com/dolphin-taskbar-icons-colors.png ? Notice the 3rd > and 4th buttons in the taskbar should be class browsers but the wro...

Dolphin Smalltalk on Linux...
Think there will ever be a Dolphin Smalltalk on Linux? In particular, on 64-bit Linux? ...

Dolphin Smalltalk News
Folks, Object Arts are pleased to announce that over the last few months we have entered into a partnership with Lesser Software (www.lesser-software.com) with the aim of creating the Next Generation of Dolphin Smalltalk. This new version of Dolphin will be targetted towards professional software developers and will leverage the experience that Lesser Software have built up over a number of years in high performance Smalltalk virtual machines and development tools. Lesser Software's current product set includes LSW Vision Smalltalk, whose virtual machine retains full by...

RoboCode in Dolphin Smalltalk?
Hi, does anybody here have to the intention to initialize a Smalltalk RoboCode project? G�nther Guenther Schmidt schrieb: > Hi, > > does anybody here have to the intention to initialize a Smalltalk > RoboCode project? > > G�nther Hello G�nther, sounds interesting. Do you want to create a RoboCode-Clone or something which is similar to RoboCode? cu, Yogi Marc Michael wrote: > Guenther Schmidt schrieb: > >> Hi, >> >> does anybody here have to the intention to initialize a Smalltalk >> RoboCode project? >&...

Do-it best with Dolphin Smalltalk
Hi, For those who like minimalist and/or propagandistic wallpapers, I've made one about Dolphin :-D. You can download it from <http://emaringolo.users.dolphinmap.net>. Regards, -- Esteban. Esteban A. Maringolo wrote: > For those who like minimalist and/or propagandistic wallpapers, I've > made one about Dolphin :-D. Nice work Esteban! I really liked your minimlist approach. I hope you don't mind that I "copied" your design and adapted it for a Screensaver. The screensaver is available here: http://udos.users.dolphinmap.net/apps/doItBe...

Dolphin Smalltalkers in Germany?
Hi, are there any Dolphiners in Germany? G�nther G�nther Schmidt wrote: > are there any Dolphiners in Germany? Ja, hier :-) CU, Udo Udo Schneider schrieb: > G�nther Schmidt wrote: > >> are there any Dolphiners in Germany? > > Ja, hier :-) > > CU, > > Udo > and here. but I'm a newbie. karl G�nther Schmidt wrote: > Hi, > > are there any Dolphiners in Germany? > > G�nther Yes, over here (Hamburg). Regards, Florian Yes there are ;-) My merge from Digitalk Smalltalk to Dolphin remembers ...

Aida Web for Dolphin Smalltalk
Hello! Does anybody have a working link for the Dolphin Port of Aida Web framework? Thanks a lot! Claudio ...

Dolphin Smalltalk and the new WinRT
Hello, Over the years many of us have asked Andy whether a .NET version of Dolphin Smalltalk could be delivered. Unfortunately, the amount of work to do this would not be cost effective and basically it never really got out of the idea phase. However, with the introduction of the new WinRT that is being introduced in Windows 8, tablets, and Windows Phones could this be exactly what Dolphin needs. Basically the WinRT is an unmanaged. Examination of the runtime libraries reveal that they are built upon Win32 API. WinRT is essentially a COM-based API, although relying on an enhanced C...

Remote smalltalk for dolphin 6?
Has anyone got rST (Remote Smalltalk) to work in Dolphin 6? http://www.smalltalking.net/Goodies/Dolphin/ The last version of the port appears to work on Dolphin 5. I tried importing the package to dolphin 6 but got some view related errors. On 7/16/2011 12:56 AM, Jacob Wagner wrote: > Has anyone got rST (Remote Smalltalk) to work in Dolphin 6? > http://www.smalltalking.net/Goodies/Dolphin/ > The last version of the port appears to work on Dolphin 5. I tried > importing the package to dolphin 6 but got some view related errors. I have not used rST. There are some...

Web resources about - Icons for Dolphin Smalltalk Applications - comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin

Miller accused's bail application adjourned until Friday
One of the two men charged with causing the one-punch death of Brisbane teenager Cole Miller will stay behind bars until at least Friday.

Apple Stores planned for India as application is filed with regulators
... India Times , the company has recently taken a major step in accomplishing that goal. According to the report, Apple has just filed an application ...

Tech City UK received just 37 applications for a visa scheme that could allow 200 tech immigrants to ...
Tech City UK, a taxpayer-funded government organisation, has received just 37 applications since April 2015 for a dedicated technology visa that ...

Tech City UK received just 37 applications for a visa route that allows 200
Tech City UK, a taxpayer-funded government organisation, has received just 37 applications since April 2015 for a dedicated technology visa that ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Increased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 17% YoY
From the MBA: Refinance Mortgage Applications Increase as Rates Fall in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications increased 9.0 percent ...

Mortgage applications up 8.8%
Defying expectations for the start of 2016, mortgage rates spiraled down further last week, spurring more applications.

The USPTO updates their refusal of Sony's 'Let's Play' trademark application
... and Trademarks Office shot them down. What was interesting was the USPTO’s justification for doing so. They didn’t originally deny the application ...

Capacitive touch demand on the rise for most applications
The proportion of capacitive touch is growing in segments including smartphone, tablet, notebook and all-in-one PC applications, due to reduced ...

Application Security Lacking in Health, Finance Apps
The survey also revealed 82 percent of app users said they would change providers if a similar provider offered a more secure mobile app.