invalidCall in ViewComposer for OLELibrary>>oleSaveToStream:pStm:

Hello, everyone

I'm trying to resurrect old project. There is a shell with ActiveX control wrapped into AXControlSite. Opening it in ViewComposer fails to serialize the state of control with the stack trace below.

This is 64-bit Windows 7. I've tried both 6x Pro and Community edition 7.

Any ideas how to solve it?

regards,
Danil

4:36:33 PM, Thursday, November 17, 2016: 'Unspecified error (16r4005: Unspecified error)'
OLELibrary(ExternalLibrary)>>invalidCall
OLELibrary>>oleSaveToStream:pStm:
AXControlSite>>binaryStoreControlOnIStream:
AXControlSite>>controlBinaryStoreBytes
AXControlSite>>state
STBViewProxy>>setView:
STBViewProxy class>>forView:
AXControlSite(View)>>filerProxy
AXControlSite(View)>>stbSaveOn:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>basicNextPut:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>writeInstanceVariables:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>writeObject:as:withPrefix:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>saveObject:
Array(Object)>>stbSaveOn:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>basicNextPut:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>writeInstanceVariables:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>writeObject:as:withPrefix:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>saveObject:as:
LookupTable>>stbSaveOn:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>basicNextPut:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>writeInstanceVariables:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>writeObject:as:withPrefix:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>saveObject:
FramingLayout(Object)>>stbSaveOn:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>basicNextPut:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>writeInstanceVariables:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>writeObject:as:withPrefix:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>saveObject:
Array(Object)>>stbSaveOn:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>basicNextPut:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>writeInstanceVariables:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>writeObject:as:withPrefix:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>saveObject:as:
ShellView(View)>>stbSaveOn:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>basicNextPut:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>writeInstanceVariables:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>writeObject:as:withPrefix:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>saveObject:
Array(Object)>>stbSaveOn:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>basicNextPut:
STLOutFiler(STBOutFiler)>>nextPut:
Array(Object)>>literalStoreOn:
Array(Object)>>literalStoreArray
[] in ViewComposer>>undoState
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
ShellView(View)>>whileInvisibleDo:
ViewComposer>>undoState
ViewComposer>>saveUndoState
ViewComposer>>addSelectionFor:
0
danil
11/17/2016 1:46:05 PM
comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin 3769 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow