Moving fields in View Hierarchy

Silly question, I created a view from a DialogPresenter class and am
wanting to re-order the view objects for a preferred tab sequence
however I am unable to move the view objects.  All attempts to move
the view objects by dragging them with the mouse displays a circle
icon with a slash through it.  What am I missing?

Thanks!
Scott
0
Scott
4/30/2009 12:25:15 AM
comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin 3769 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Scott Gibson wrote:
> Silly question, I created a view from a DialogPresenter class and am
> wanting to re-order the view objects for a preferred tab sequence
> however I am unable to move the view objects.  All attempts to move
> the view objects by dragging them with the mouse displays a circle
> icon with a slash through it.  What am I missing?

That is not a silly question.  The answer is to select the view in the
tree you want to move, and then click on the "Arange" tab on the bottom
of the View Composer. Then you can use the buttons there to move the
view order.  This will effect tab ordering and can impact the look, if
one view overlaps another one.

Chris
0
Christopher
4/30/2009 4:35:13 AM
On Apr 30, 12:35=A0am, "Christopher J. Demers"
<cdemersn...@mitchellscientific.com> wrote:
> Scott Gibson wrote:
> > Silly question, I created a view from a DialogPresenter class and am
> > wanting to re-order the view objects for a preferred tab sequence
> > however I am unable to move the view objects. =A0All attempts to move
> > the view objects by dragging them with the mouse displays a circle
> > icon with a slash through it. =A0What am I missing?
>
> That is not a silly question. =A0The answer is to select the view in the
> tree you want to move, and then click on the "Arange" tab on the bottom
> of the View Composer. Then you can use the buttons there to move the
> view order. =A0This will effect tab ordering and can impact the look, if
> one view overlaps another one.
>
> Chris

Thanks!  This is just what I was looking for.  I had noticed this
option but wound up convincing myself that it probably was not what I
was looking for.

Scott
0
Scott

solving java.lang.ClassFormatError: Field "has inconsistent hierarchy" in class
Hi, guys: This is the error message I got when I tried to run servlets. How can I solve it? Thanks a lot. ************************************************ exception javax.servlet.ServletException: Error allocating a servlet instance org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105) org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148) org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:825) org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:731) org.apache.t...

Dolphin Smalltalk v. Smalltalk MT
Forum, We have pretty much settled on Dolphin as the Smalltalk implementation of choice (the decision finally came down to Dolphin or MT). But MT does have a couple of features that are useful and productive, and I was would like to know if perhaps the functionality already exists in Dolphin, but maybe not so straightforward. 1. Concerning the embedding of an ActiveX component in a view, MT offers a simple way to execute the primary verb of a control. I can't seem to find that funtionality in Dolphin. I would like to use Codejock's ActiveX-based UI controls: The Command...

solving java.lang.ClassFormatError: Field "has inconsistent hierarchy" in class #2
One probable cause is that your compiler version and JRE version that Tomcat uses are different. For example, 1.5 vs. 1.4. "hiwa" <HGA03630@nifty.ne.jp> wrote in message news:6869384d.0412290124.4aab0720@posting.google.com... > One probable cause is that your compiler version and JRE version that > Tomcat uses are different. For example, 1.5 vs. 1.4. You would get an UnsupportedClassVersionError for that. Besides which, the stack trace posted is from Tomcat 5.5.4 which runs on Java 1.5, so Java version isn't likely to be the problem. Unless someone is trying to ru...

View the Record ID view a created field
I've just started using FileMaker Pro (version 7) and am trying to make a field that will desplay the current Record ID in that field vs. in the sidebar. Can anyone tell me how I would go about doing this. Thanks, Chris In article <c7f9c04d.0406161043.5660dc43@posting.google.com>, chris.armstrong@gmail.com (Chris Armstrong) wrote: > I've just started using FileMaker Pro (version 7) and am trying to > make a field that will desplay the current Record ID in that field vs. > in the sidebar. Can anyone tell me how I would go about doing this. > > Thanks, > Chr...

How to view some special SMTP header fields in a folder or view?
I would like to create a folder or view where I can store documents that are related to spam. I already display the fields Who and SMTPOriginator, but what I really want to see is the field: Received. If you export an e-mail as structured text that you get something like below: So, how can I get the text Received into a colom? This field is also shown when you look at the properties of that message.... Thanks for any help, John van Staaijeren Received: from spook.gf.mngbar.servebeer.com ([24.214.16.93]) by discovery.domino400.nl (Lotus Domino Release 5.0.12) ...

View an icon in column view if there is an attachment in a particular field
Hi everybody, I would like know how I can view an icon in a column view if there is an attachment in a particular field. Example: in my document i have two richt text field, the first called "Pippo" and the second called "paperino". I have a view that contains all documents and in this view I would like have a column that view an icon when the field "pippo" contains an attachment file. Best regards Corvarola Maurizio corvarolamaurizio@libero.it wrote: > Hi everybody, > > I would like know how I can view an icon in a column view...

Why Smalltalk? Why Dolphin?
Is there a document or video which addresses the questions above? Seems to me I saw something on youtube regarding the first, showing how you can inspect EVERYTHING as it runs. TIA, Steve Den tirsdag den 21. april 2015 kl. 18.29.30 UTC+2 skrev Steve Graham: > Is there a document or video which addresses the questions above? Seems > to me I saw something on youtube regarding the first, showing how you > can inspect EVERYTHING as it runs. > > TIA, Steve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koOsS-vD-XA There are several other wideos on ObjectArts site ...

Field of View
Hi All: Can anyone tell me how to obtain Field of View in IDL? Thanks Pravesh Pravesh writes: > Can anyone tell me how to obtain Field of View in IDL? If it were me, I'd look it up in the instruction manual that came with the binoculars. :-) Cheers, David -- David W. Fanning, Ph.D. Fanning Software Consulting, Inc. Coyote's Guide to IDL Programming: http:/www.dfanning.com/ Phone: 970-221-0438, IDL Book Orders: 1-888-461-0155 Pravesh wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to obtain Field of View in IDL? Can you give us a little more information? -Rick Pravesh wrote: >...

field of view
I was just wondering what field of view value you guys prefer when developing 3d applications. (i.e. for gluPerspective) On Aug 18, 3:25 pm, b...@coolgroups.com wrote: > I was just wondering what field of view value you guys prefer when > developing 3d applications. (i.e. for gluPerspective) Why don't you measure the angles made by your eyes/monitor? -- <\___/> / O O \ \_____/ FTB. Remove my socks for email address. > I was just wondering what field of view value you guys prefer when > developing 3d applications. (i.e. for gluPerspective) I can't stand an...

Moving field
When moving files from a Windows ME OS Directory to the A drive, all works well the first time, but than you are not able to clear the done box for 15 seconds. This does not work this way on windows 95 HP tech support says that is how it should work and the 15 second delay for the overhead Yeah! Help....Louis ...

SKILL: Virtuoso command to Save View/Restore View WITH Hierarchy
I've noticed that the Save View/Restore View command will store where you were in a window, but it won't restore where you were in the hierarchy (through Edit-In-Place) when you saved that view. Is there a quick command to save/restore where you are in the hierarchy when you are editing-in-place? -- Edward Dodge __o _`\(,_ (_)/ (_) --- --- Edward Dodge wrote: > I've noticed that the Save View/Restore View command will store where you > were in a window, but it won't restore where you were in the hierarchy > (through > Edit-In-Place)...

How to modify the view to set one field with min value of its field
Now, after running the orginal view, i will have records with same db_tran_id and those may have different a.ADUIT_DATE. But, I want to make them have the min a.AUDIT_DATE for all records with same_tran_id when select from the view: Anyone can help me for the following Original View ============== CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW VW_RPT_AUDIT_ROOT_SYMBOL (COMM_CODE, USER_ID, AUDIT_DATE, AUDIT_TIME, TYPE, DB_TRAN_ID, TOPIC, TOPIC_KEY, SUBTOPIC, SUBTOPIC_KEY, DESCRIPTION, SEQ_NO, DATA_TYPE, DEFAULT_VALUE, PRECISION, NEW_VALUE, OLD_VALUE) AS select det1.text_1 as business_key, u.user_id, t...

BUG #1228: numeric field from a view from a view does not recognise any where values
The following bug has been logged online: Bug reference: 1228 Logged by: mike Email address: mike@bristolreccc.co.uk PostgreSQL version: 7.4.3 Operating system: FC3 Description: numeric field from a view from a view does not recognise any where values Details: I have the following view definition Column | Type | Modifiers ----------------+-----------------------+----------- bcode | character varying(15) | subhead | text | sc_description | character varying(60) | Budget...

LotusScript
I am trying to search a view and select a field from one particular document and take the value of that field and update another document in the same view. The documents are unrelated other than the fact that they are in the same category of a categorized view. I have been able to retrieve the one document's field value(by assigning it " Set CompanyYTDLossItem = doc.GetItemValue("zhrYTDLoss")"), but I can't seem to find the write LotusScript to update the other document fields with the value of CompanyYTDLossItem. The AppenditemValue method creates a new i...

Web resources about - Moving fields in View Hierarchy - comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin

Hierarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A hierarchy (Greek: hierarchia (ἱεραρχία), from hierarches , "leader of sacred rites") is an arrangement of items (objects, names, values, categories, ...

Hierarchy is Good. Hierarchy is Essential. And Less Isn’t Always Better
I was raised to view hierarchy as a bad thing. My late father, an entrepreneur, often ranted about the idiocy he battled in the corporate and ...

Hierarchy + Networks - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore David Armano's photos on Flickr. David Armano has uploaded 1924 photos to Flickr.

Hierarchy of offenses poses tough questions for progressives
Anyone who reads the news might begin to wonder this: are we the most offensive society that ever was? The most offended, too, quite possibly, ...

Kevin Pietersen prepares to attack England hierarchy with release of autobiography
The release of the former England star's book this week will reopen old wounds.

No rift with Blues' hierarchy: Malthouse
Carlton coach Mick Malthouse went into damage control after Geelong thumped the Blues by 77 points on Friday night.

'You've got to earn respect and trust.' Walls slams Carlton's hierarchy
'You've got to earn respect and trust.' Walls slams Carlton's hierarchy

John Henry Newman against the hierarchy of the Church
In St John's gospel, Jesus tells the apostles, "when the Spirit of truth comes he will lead you to the complete truth." The Second Vatican Council's ...

Alberta's new political hierarchy revealed in question period
The Alberta legislature got off to an awkward start Tuesday as the speaker and some of the less experienced cabinet ministers fumbled through ...

Werner Ladders Keeps The Hierarchy Of Benefits Very Short
... I wish more clients could subscribe to the “say one thing” theory of advertising. You just finished reading Werner Ladders Keeps The Hierarchy ...