Not Getting Any E-Mail w/Commercial Version..tried several times

I'm wondering, am I the only one who can't even GET the Dolphin
Commercial to begin with?  I tried using 2 different e-mail addresses,
checked the validity of the connection to both, Reloaded the e-mail
screen while in it...I KNOW I've done this process at least once
before, years ago with a different e-mail, but still.   Just wondering
if I'm the only one and if it's worth pursuing trying to figure out.
Both of my e-mails are attached to Google Accounts, but that still
doesn't make much sense.  I get everyone else's e-mail.
0
Sheryl
5/13/2012 1:57:03 PM
comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin 3769 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Sheryl,

> I'm wondering, am I the only one who can't even GET the Dolphin
> Commercial to begin with?  I tried using 2 different e-mail addresses,
> checked the validity of the connection to both, Reloaded the e-mail
> screen while in it...I KNOW I've done this process at least once
> before, years ago with a different e-mail, but still.   Just wondering
> if I'm the only one and if it's worth pursuing trying to figure out.
> Both of my e-mails are attached to Google Accounts, but that still
> doesn't make much sense.  I get everyone else's e-mail.

I assume you mean the Community Edition and not the commercial
(Professional Edition).

The issue is with Google Mail. For some reason, GMail has a habit of
putting our reply e-mail in its spam box (even though we have never
spammed anyone.. EVER). I've written to Google about it in the past and
received no reply. In the meantime check your Google spam folder to see
if the reply is there. If not, drop me an e-mail and I'll forward your
serial number to you.

Best regards

Andy Bower
0