Testing new post

Ignore this - Testing new post
0
Bruno
8/3/2011 6:38:09 PM
comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin 3769 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

difference between new Test(); and new Test;
#include <iostream> using namespace std; class Test { public: Test() { cout << "Hello" << endl; } }; int main() { Test *p = new Test; //Statement 1 Test *q = new Test(); //Statement 2 return 0; } I want to know is there any difference between the Statement 1 and Statement 2? If so what is it? please explain * Anarki: > #include <iostream> > using namespace std; > > class Test > { > public: > Test() > { > cout << "Hello" << endl; > } > }; > int main() > { > Test *p = new Test...

Reply wasn't posted; will test new post
Hi ALL: Pls forgive me in advance. I posted a reply today but did not see it. I'll like to see if new post will get posted (diff reply). I'm on the mailing list. I just noticed this problem just today. kind regards -botp Pe�a, Botp wrote: > Hi ALL: > > Pls forgive me in advance. > > I posted a reply today but did not see it. > > I'll like to see if new post will get posted (diff reply). > > I'm on the mailing list. > > I just noticed this problem just today. > > kind regards -botp > > You're right, www.ruby-talk.org/10...

new test post
test post from Google ...

test test test test test test
test test test test test test test ...

TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING
TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING TESTING ...

test test test test

Dolphin Smalltalk and the new WinRT
Hello, Over the years many of us have asked Andy whether a .NET version of Dolphin Smalltalk could be delivered. Unfortunately, the amount of work to do this would not be cost effective and basically it never really got out of the idea phase. However, with the introduction of the new WinRT that is being introduced in Windows 8, tablets, and Windows Phones could this be exactly what Dolphin needs. Basically the WinRT is an unmanaged. Examination of the runtime libraries reveal that they are built upon Win32 API. WinRT is essentially a COM-based API, although relying on an enhanced C...

testing new posting 8901260552569776517
testing new posting 8901260552569776517...

Testing, Testing, Testing
My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Testing! Testing! 1-2-3 Testing! Here in comp.os.geos.misc, "Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> spake unto us, saying: >My filter is off and I still see no messages in COGM. Oh no! :-) -- -Rich Steiner >>>---> http://www.visi.com/~rsteiner >>>---> Smyrna, GA USA OS/2 + eCS + Linux + Win95 + DOS + PC/GEOS + Executor = PC Hobbyist Heaven! WARNING: I've seen FIELDATA FORTRAN V and I know how to use it! The Theorem Theorem: If If, Then Then. Pat w...

Test test test

test test test

Test Test Testing
Testing from Personnel Mail Sever ...

Test test test
Test test werty wrote: > Test test > You failed, horribly. Please return your computer to where you bought it and tell them they don't need to refund the money, because you're too stupid to know the difference anyway. Stop such nonsense. Google said they turned it off 9 Jan . They changed dates on posts , then put them in , 10 Jan . I did not post 9 Jan If they would only tell the truth ..... Its called throttling . Google dont want to pay to carry UseNet ... but they like the revenues from adverts . ...

test test test
test test test ...

Web resources about - Testing new post - comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin

Testing It Up
... traces of methamphetamine on $1 bills. It was the first time that meth contamination has been identified on currency since they began testing ...

Nondestructive testing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NDT methods may rely upon use of electromagnetic radiation , sound , and inherent properties of materials to examine samples. This includes some ...

Facebook for iPhone testing in-app peek & pop features, more 3D Touch enhancements
... and pop For more information about Apps , iOS , and iOS continue reading at 9to5Mac . What do you think? Discuss "Facebook for iPhone testing ...

F-35 software overrun with bugs, DoD testing chief warns
... the Department of Defense's director for Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E), details a list of problems that will likely hold up the testing ...

Mercedes-AMG GT R spotted testing in snow all hardcore
Filed under: Spy Photos , Mercedes-Benz , Coupe , Performance Mercedes has been spotted testing its forthcoming AMG GT R in the snow, heavily ...

Steven Avery's new lawyer says advances in forensic testing could exonerate him — again
... new lawyer Kathleen Zellner who gave a hint of what her game plan is to exonerate her client. Kellner believes that advances in forensic testing ...

Tinder promotes STD testing
Tinder users will see a new feature in their app next time they log in: a health safety section that links to a free HIV and STD testing-site ...

McDonald’s Testing Addition Of McGriddle To All-Day Breakfast Menus In Oklahoma
... its all-day breakfast menu — after years of customers asking for it — it’s not content to rest on its eggy laurels. Instead, the chain is testing ...

LTE testing equipment maker Alifecom looks to expand sales
... Alifecom Technology, which focuses on developing and manufacturing mobile wireless test solutions, plans to push sales of wireless testing devices, ...

Reddit starts testing its official Android app
Reddit is finally developing an official Android app, and it has started its closed beta testing phase today. CEO Steve Huffman has announced ...