Walkback error in CodeRefactoringTool changeSignatureOrg:in:operation:title:

Hi Andy,

during my refactor efforts I got a walkback occuring in
CodeRefactoringTool changeSignatureOrg:in:operation:title:

obviously the error is from the <4s> string argument in the errorMsg:
there. After replacing it with <3s> every thing was ok.

You can reproduce the error if you save anywhere the following method
and klicking on abrakadabra and hit the F2 key. I tested it in the 6.02
image.

myErrorMethod
	"Shows an walkback"

	self abrakadabra

best regards
cjb
0
Christoph
12/12/2009 10:45:43 AM
comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin 3769 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

The index 4 is out of bounds error occurs also in the 6.1 Professional
Version.

best regards
cjb
Christoph J. Bachinger schrieb:
> Hi Andy,
>
> during my refactor efforts I got a walkback occuring in
> CodeRefactoringTool changeSignatureOrg:in:operation:title:
>
> obviously the error is from the <4s> string argument in the errorMsg:
> there. After replacing it with <3s> every thing was ok.
>
> You can reproduce the error if you save anywhere the following method
> and klicking on abrakadabra and hit the F2 key. I tested it in the 6.02
> image.
>
> myErrorMethod
>     "Shows an walkback"
>
>     self abrakadabra