[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.10 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released

Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.10 Binary Release Announcement
June 6, 2005

I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary
distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.10, the Mac OS X native port of the
Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with over fifty
popular extensions.

The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the
Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge:
    http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=332919
    http://snurl.com/fe3y

Three variants are available:

* TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes over fifty
  popular extensions (c.f. list below), as well as the Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.5a3
  alpha release. This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl
  distribution (on other platforms).
  Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required.
    http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.10.0.dmg (38M)

* TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the Tcl/Tk frameworks, Wish,
  tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries).
  Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required.
    http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.10.dmg     (5M)

* TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained
  version of Wish with embedded Tcl/Tk frameworks (no debug binaries
  or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and
  installed by unprivileged users.                               (1.3M)
    http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalone-8.4.10.dmg

These downloads require Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) or later, and are fully
compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger); note that Tiger already includes
a subset of TclTkAquaBI (from the older 8.4.7.0 release):
    http://tcltkaqua.sourceforge.net/tiger
Mac OS X 10.2 and earlier are no longer supported.

Visit the TclTkAqua binary distributions homepage for more details:
    http://tcltkaqua.sourceforge.net/

Please direct questions and comments specific to the TclTkAqua
distributions to:
    "MacTcl List"       <tcl-mac@lists.sourceforge.net>  (preferred)
or to the distribution maintainer:
    "Daniel A. Steffen" <das@users.sourceforge.net>

The Tcl/Tk Aqua Batteries-Included distribution contains the following
packages:

    . Tcl/Tk                        8.4.10
    . Tcl/Tk Manpages               8.4.10
    + Tk-X11                        8.4.10
      Thread                        2.6.1
      TclX                          8.4
      TclVfs                        1.3
      Expect                        5.43
    . Tcllib, Tklib                 1.7.0.1
      BWidget                       1.7
      Mclistbox                     1.02
      XOTcl                         1.3.6
      IncrTcl                       3.3
      IWidgets                      4.0.2
      TkTable                       2.9
      Vu                            2.2
      TkHtml                        2.0
    . Tile                          0.6
      TkImg                         1.3
    . Treectrl                      2.0
      Tix                           8.4
    . TclXML, TclDOM, TclXSLT       3.1
      TclSOAP                       1.6.7
    . tDOM                          0.8.1
      Memchan                       2.2.1
      Trf                           2.1p2
      TrfCrypt                      2.0p3
      TLS                           1.5.1
    . TclUDP                        1.0.7
    . TclCurl                       0.14.0
      TclODBC                       2.5
      TclSQLite                     2.8.16
    . TclSQLite3                    3.2.1
      TclHttpd                      3.5.2
      TclJava                       1.3.1
      Tbcload, Compiler, Parser     1.4
      Ffidl                         0.6
    . SWIG                          1.3.25
      BLTlite                       3.0a
      Mk4Tcl, Oomk                  2.4.9.3
      Snack                         2.2.9
      TcLex                         1.2
      TclAE                         2.0
      TclAppleScript                1.0
      TclResource                   1.1.1
    . QuickTimeTcl                  3.1b5
      TclSpeech                     2.0
    . TclAddressBook                1.1.4
    . MacCarbonPrint                0.2
      e4Graph                       1.0a12
    . Tkcon                         2.4
    . TclApps                       2005-05-26
      TclDES                        0.8
      TclTutorial                   2005-03-21
    . Tclkit, SDX, Critcl, Wikit    8.4.10
    . Wishkit                       8.4.10
      CritLib                       2003-04-10
      CarbonCritLib                 2005-05-01
    . Launcher                      1.1.1
    . Tcl/Tk Prerelease             8.5a3

Packages with '+' have been added and packages with '.' have been
updated since the release of the 8.4.9.1 BI distribution.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Daniel A. Steffen
das@users.sourceforge.net

--
** Daniel A. Steffen                  **
** <mailto:das@users.sourceforge.net> **

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.9 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9 Binary Release Announcement Dec 8, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with over fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=288380 http://snurl.com/b7bc Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes over fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below), as well as the Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.5a2 alpha release. This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.9.0.dmg (33.5M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.9.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://prdo...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.7 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.7 Binary Release Announcement Aug 3, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.7, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=256960 http://tinyurl.com/4lbsg Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below). This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.7.0.dmg (30.2M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.7.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalone-8.4.7.dmg ...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.6.1 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.6.1 Binary Release Announcement May 20, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.6.1, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=219460 http://tinyurl.com/2nj7a Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below). This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.6.1.dmg (31.8M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.6.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.7M) http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalo...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.9.1 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9.1 Binary Release Announcement May 4, 2005 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9.1, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with over fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=325089 http://snurl.com/enn6 Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes over fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below), as well as the Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.5a3 alpha release. This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.9.1.dmg (35M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.9.1.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.5 Mac OS X binary distributions available
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.5 Binary Release Announcement Feb 4, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.5, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on Sourceforge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=214648 Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below). This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.5.0.dmg (18.4M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of the frameworks). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.5.dmg (4.8M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug frameworks or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.7M) http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalone-8.4.5.dmg Note that these distributions r...

Hi. Someone told me that Mac OS X 10.7.x and 10.8.x do not come with iLife like the older Mac OS X versions (e.g., 10.5.x). I did not know this! Since my client uses iPhoto that came preinstalled on his old 2008 MacBook Pro's Mac OS X 10.5.x (10.5.8 right now), can he use the old one from 10.5.8? Or will he need a third party replacement (needs to import/copy the old image files) or buy a new iPhoto version for his photo(graph)s? I recalled he did not like iPhoto and wonder if the new one is any better. Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Every ruler sleeps on an anthill." --Afghani /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail. If crediting, ( ) then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. On 2012-09-21 3:05 PM ANTant@zimage.com (Ant) wrote: > Hi. > > Someone told me that Mac OS X 10.7.x and 10.8.x do not come with iLife > like the older Mac OS X versions (e.g., 10.5.x). I did not know this! > Since my client uses iPhoto that came preinstalled on his old 2008 > MacBook Pro's Mac OS X 10.5.x (10.5.8 right now), can he use the old one > from 10.5.8? Or will he need a third party replacement (needs to > import/copy the old image files) or buy a new iPhoto version for his > photo(graph)s? I rec...

Strange Problem with ActiveState Tcl 8.4 in MAC OS X 10.4
http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx1.jpg http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx2.jpg In Mac OS X 10.4.11 I am having a problem with ActiveTCl's 8.4 graying out certain .TCL files when I try to select a source file when running wish in the GUI. Please see the links above to see the grayed out file names. I am trying to load bcd396t.tcl source file but that is grayed out. I have tried changing the first few lines of the file that had some bash scripting in them. And translated the text from mac to unix and even tried windows code with the same results. It seems to occur after I edit a .tcl file and save it. The other normal tcl files that I can select have not been edited. If I run the bcd396t.tcl file from /usr/local/bin/wish bcd396t.tcl it works fine and there are no errors. I don't have any problems in Win32 XP/Vista or Linux Fedora/Ubuntu either. I just can't figure out what is graying out the file on Mac OS X. Does anyone have any ideas? -- Best Regards, Keith kilowattradio at gmail.com Keith wrote: > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx1.jpg > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx2.jpg > > In Mac OS X 10.4.11 I am having a problem with ActiveTCl's > 8.4 graying out certain .TCL files when I try to select > a source file when running wish in the GUI. > > Please see the links above to see the grayed out file names. > > I am trying to load bcd396...

Hi all, Yet another Graphviz version. The old application icon had been voted off the island, and brand new application and document icons flown in for the task. Comprehensive help features in this version too. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new: ------------ Added new application and document icons. Added comprehensive help. Fixed changes not affecting graph size displaying incorrectly [BTr]. Fixed export then close crashing the export of an open window. Improved shadowed frame for graph [NRi]. Improved status display [NRi]. Changed sources to pure BSD license. Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

Dear All: Them pesky bugs. A few more squashed courtesy of the sleepy pixel. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new in v11 ------------ Fixed some comprehensive help [NRi]. Fixed scale option placeholder [NRi]. Improved application and document icons. Example files now double-click to open in application. What's new in v12 ------------ Added layout option tooltips [NRi]. Fixed layout popup button changing wrong graph [MKe]. Clicking on warning icon now opens Activity window [NRi, AM]. Revert menu item now disabled. Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

Ann: ActiveDeveloper IDE v2.18 released for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
NEWS For Immediate Release: For further information, please contact: InterACTIVE-Technology info@interactive-technology.com http://www.interactive-technology.com ActiveDeveloper v2.18 -- IDE Released for MacOS X 10.4 and 10.3 June 2005 -- Today InterACTIVE-Technology released ActiveDeveloper version 2.18 with Tiger support for MacOS X 10.4 and 10.3 - our Runtime Objective-C & C IDE, JIT Compiler and Debugger -- supporting Cocoa, WebKit and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approac...

Ann: ActiveDeveloper IDE v2.18 released for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
NEWS For Immediate Release: For further information, please contact: InterACTIVE-Technology info@interactive-technology.com http://www.interactive-technology.com ActiveDeveloper v2.18 -- IDE Released for MacOS X 10.4 and 10.3 June 2005 -- Today InterACTIVE-Technology released ActiveDeveloper version 2.18 with Tiger support for MacOS X 10.4 and 10.3 - our Runtime Objective-C & C IDE, JIT Compiler and Debugger -- supporting Cocoa, WebKit and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approac...

Mac OS X 1.0 x86 and Mac OS X 10.4 x86
I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... There should be some interesting error messages to find. I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... -- Andrew J. Brehm Marx Brothers Fan PowerPC/Macintosh User Supporter of Chicken Sandwiches In article <1gxrpng.qcld42zk38uoN%ajbrehm@gmail.com>, ajbrehm@gmail.com (Andrew J. Brehm) wrote: > I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or > earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... > > There should be some interesting error messages to find. > > I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... I *really* doubt it. 10.0 PPC doesn't run OS X Server 1.0 PPC binaries, does it? -- "This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the table." -- George W. Bush in Brussels, Belgium, Feb. 22, 2005 ZnU <znu@fake.invalid> wrote: > In article <1gxrpng.qcld42zk38uoN%ajbrehm@gmail.com>, > ajbrehm@gmail.com (Andrew J. Brehm) wrote: > > > I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or > > earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... > > > > There should be some interesting error messages to find. > > > > I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... > > I *really* doubt it. 10.0 PPC doesn't run OS X Server 1.0 PPC binaries, > does it? I think i...

Binary (dmg) for Ruby 1.8.4 on OS X 10.4?
Hello, I would like to upgrade Ruby from 1.8.2 to 1.8.4 on OS X 10.4 and am wondering if there's a binary (dmg) file I can use to save me compiling. I'm sure I used one when I installed 1.8.2. Does anybody know of a dmg file for 1.8.4? Thanks in advance. Keith Pitty -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Mar 29, 2006, at 7:42 AM, Keith Pitty wrote: > Does anybody know of a dmg file for 1.8.4? This was created using darwinports -- port mpkg ruby, which creates an installer for ruby and all it's dependencies. It will install to / opt/local. If you ever plan o...

ActiveDeveloper 2.19 released for Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.3
ActiveDeveloper Release ActiveDeveloper 2.19 released for MacOS X 10.4 and 10.3. Our Premier Universal Application release for Intel Macs. Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode. ActiveDeveloper version 2.19 adds...

ActiveDeveloper 2.19 released for Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.3
ActiveDeveloper Release ActiveDeveloper 2.19 released for MacOS X 10.4 and 10.3. Our Premier Universal Application release for Intel Macs. Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode. ActiveDeveloper version 2.19 adds...

Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.16 released for Mac OS X 10.3 10.2
ActiveDeveloper 2.16 released for MacOS X 10.3 and 10.2 Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode. ActiveDeveloper version 2.16 is integrated with the new Xcode IDE similar to how it has worked in concert with Projec...

Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.17 released for Mac OS X 10.3 and 10.2
ActiveDeveloper 2.17 released for MacOS X 10.3 and 10.2 Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode. ActiveDeveloper version 2.17 improves integration into the Xcode build system, and allows you to work in concert with...

Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.16 released for Mac OS X 10.3 10.2
ActiveDeveloper 2.16 released for MacOS X 10.3 and 10.2 Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode. ActiveDeveloper version 2.16 is integrated with the new Xcode IDE similar to how it has worked in concert with Projec...

Ruby 1.8.0 and Mac OS X and Tcl/Tk 8.4 Aqua (not!)
My trials with Ruby and Tcl/Tk on Mac OS X Ruby is 1.8.0 preview 7 Tcl/Tk 8.4 is the recent TclTk-Aqua build for that native OSX Aqua look Mac OS X is 10.2.3 (1) 'configure' wasn't finding Tcl/Tk, so I hacked up an OSX-only version of ext/tcltklib/extconf.rb with hard-coded parameters (which might be OK because of the frameworks) ========= # extconf.rb for tcltklib # HACKED for Mac OS X !!! require 'mkmf' if RUBY_PLATFORM !~ /mswin32|mingw|cygwin|bccwin32/ have_library("nsl", "t_open") have_library("socket&q...

CW 8.3/CW 9.4 Mac OS X 10.4 problem
Hi After installing 10.4 I can not drag and drop files into the IDE window anymore I tried c/c++/java files in 8.3 and c/c++ in 9.4 Is there workaround for that? However I can add files from he Project->Add files without any problem Actually I saw that problem on all prerelease builds After clean installations upgrades Thanks In article <BE98BC82.1156%dimamarkman@comcast.net>, Dmitry Markman <dimamarkman@comcast.net> wrote: > I tried c/c++/java files in 8.3 and c/c++ in 9.4 > > Is there workaround for that? MW has said they will release a ...

Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.17 released for Mac OS X 10.3 and 10.2
ActiveDeveloper 2.17 released for MacOS X 10.3 and 10.2 Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode. ActiveDeveloper version 2.17 improves integration into the Xcode build system, and allows you to work in concert with...

Ann: ActiveDeveloper 2.16 released for Mac OS X 10.3 10.2 #2
ActiveDeveloper 2.16 released for MacOS X 10.3 and 10.2 Our "Develop & Continue" Objective-C & C IDE and Debugger Your companion for Cocoa, WebKit, and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approach to merging Objective-C Development and Debugging into ONE single combined activity - as opposed to the more Debugging and C stack level oriented approach taken in Xcode. ActiveDeveloper version 2.16 is integrated with the new Xcode IDE similar to how it has worked in concert with Projec...

TCL/TK Does not have serial port support API in Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger in a mac mini
Over the last couple of weeks I have been trying to figure out why I had no communications with a USB > Serial converter and tonight I discovered that there is no serial port support in the TCL/TK installed in MAC OS X 10.4 Mac mini. % fconfigure stdin -blocking 1 -buffering line -buffersize 4096 -encoding utf-8 -eofchar {} -translation auto I went to the Mac install on the CD-ROMs and found nothing on tcl/tk. What should I use to remove the old TCL/TK packages and install a better version? I found the aqua site tcl site and should I just install that full package binary and make the ch...

Uninstalling PinePico-4.58-SSL-10.2.pkg on Mac OS X 10.2.8
How to uninstall PinePico-4.58-SSL-10.2.pkg on Mac OS X 10.2.8? I could not find such information at <http://www.washington.edu/pine/faq/index.html>. Please, note that I do not know about Unix commands. I am just a Mac user. I have downloaded it from <http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/> and then <http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/pinepico.html>. I have seen <http://www.washington.edu/pine/> I installed it thinking that it was a client eMail application that would allow me to check with a true Mac OS X Aqua interface my eMail...

Web resources about - [ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.10 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released - comp.lang.tcl

File:Distribution of Average Tax Rates (Individual Income Tax and Employee Payroll Tax) Buffett Rule.JPG ...
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work prepared by an officer or employee of the United States Government ...

Income distribution: Australia's highest earners think they are battlers
High income earners are reluctant to part with their tax breaks in part because they think of themselves as battlers, new research suggests. ...

Income distribution: Australia's highest earners think they are battlers
New research sheds light on why so many high income Australians are reluctant to part with tax breaks. It's because they don't think they are ...

Income distribution: Australia's highest earners think they are battlers
New research sheds light on why so many high income Australians are reluctant to part with tax breaks. It's because they don't think they are ...

Marshmallow barely crawls past 2% adoption in March Android distribution numbers
Last month, Marshmallow finally reached a full percentage point in the Android distribution numbers. In March, helped by numerous OEMs releasing ...

Local Brewery Expands Distribution
Local brewery Pappy Slokum has begun to distribute beer around Texas.

Toshiba Releases New Partner Site for Overseas Distribution Partners in Semiconductor and Storage Products ...
Toshiba launched a site for overseas distribution partners in semiconductor and storage businesses. It aims to advance proactive sales activities ...

Sean Parker’s New Distribution Concept Has Studios & Exhibition Running For Exits
Today our sister publication Variety reported on the Screening Room , a new first-run movie service being pitched around town by Napster co-founder ...

PSA: Grab Celebi today by way of Pokemon's Mythical distribution event
So, February is gone, and as such, the Mew distribution event by way of GameStop cards is too. Now Celebi is up on the mythical chopping block, ...

Android Distribution Updated for March 2016: Marshmallow on the Rise
Google updated its Android distribution numbers for the month of March, showing slight growth in the Marshmallow department. After just barely ...