[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.5 Mac OS X binary distributions available

Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.5 Binary Release Announcement
Feb 4, 2004

I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary
distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.5, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl
scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with fifty
popular extensions.

The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the
Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on Sourceforge:
    http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=214648

Three variants are available:

* TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes fifty popular
  extensions (c.f. list below). This is a superset of ActiveState's
  ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms).
  Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required.
    http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.5.0.dmg (18.4M)

* TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish,
  tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of the frameworks).
  Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required.
    http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.5.dmg     (4.8M)

* TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained
  version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug frameworks
  or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and
  installed by unprivileged users.                              (1.7M)
    http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalone-8.4.5.dmg

Note that these distributions require at least Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar);
Mac OS X 10.1 is no longer supported.

Visit the TclTkAqua binary distributions homepage for more details:
    http://tcltkaqua.sourceforge.net/

Please direct questions and comments specific to the TclTkAqua
distributions to:
    "MacTcl List"       <tcl-mac@lists.sourceforge.net>  (preferred)
or to the distribution maintainer:
    "Daniel A. Steffen" <das@users.sourceforge.net>

The Tcl/Tk Aqua Batteries-Included distribution contains the following
projects:

    . Tcl/Tk                        8.4.5
    . Thread                        2.6
    . IncrTcl                       3.3b1
      IWidgets                      4.0.2
    . Tcllib, Tklib                 1.5
    . BWidget                       1.7
      Mclistbox                     1.02
      TclX                          8.4
    . TclVfs                        1.3
    . Expect                        5.39
    . TkTable                       2.8
    . Vu                            2.2
      TkImg                         1.3
      TkHtml                        2.0
    . Treectrl                      1.0
      TclXML, TclDOM, TclXSLT       2.6
    . TclSOAP                       1.6.7
    . tDOM                          0.8.0
      Memchan                       2.2
      Trf                           2.1
      TrfCrypt                      2.0p3
    . TLS                           1.50
    . TclHttpd                      3.5.0
      Tbcload, Compiler, Parser     1.4
    . Mk4Tcl, Oomk                  2.4.9.3
      TcLex                         1.2
    . Snack                         2.2.3
      Tix                           8.2
    + XOTcl                         1.1.1
    . TclAE                         2.0b14
    . QuickTimeTcl                  3.1
      TclSpeech                     2.0
    + TclResource                   1.1
    + TclAddressBook                1.0
    + MacCarbonPrint                0.2
    . e4Graph                       1.0a10
    . Tkcon                         2.4
    + SWIG (tcl)                    1.3.22
    . Launcher                      1.0
    . Tclkit, SDX, Critcl, Wikit    8.4.5
    + Wishkit                       8.4.5
      CritLib                       2003/04/10

Packages with '+' have been added and packages with '.' have been
updated since the release of the 8.4.4.0 BI distribution.

Note the presence of both Tclkit and the new Wishkit, which allow
running starkits under either Tk/X11 or Tk/Aqua.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Daniel A. Steffen
das@users.sourceforge.net
0
steffen75 (34)

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.10 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.10 Binary Release Announcement June 6, 2005 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.10, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with over fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=332919 http://snurl.com/fe3y Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes over fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below), as well as the Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.5a3 alpha release. This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.10.0.dmg (38M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the Tcl/Tk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.10.dmg (5M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded Tcl/Tk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.7 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.7 Binary Release Announcement Aug 3, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.7, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=256960 http://tinyurl.com/4lbsg Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below). This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.7.0.dmg (30.2M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.7.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalone-8.4.7.dmg ...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.9 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9 Binary Release Announcement Dec 8, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with over fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=288380 http://snurl.com/b7bc Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes over fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below), as well as the Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.5a2 alpha release. This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.9.0.dmg (33.5M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.9.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://prdo...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.9.1 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9.1 Binary Release Announcement May 4, 2005 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9.1, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with over fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=325089 http://snurl.com/enn6 Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes over fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below), as well as the Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.5a3 alpha release. This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.9.1.dmg (35M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.9.1.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.6.1 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.6.1 Binary Release Announcement May 20, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.6.1, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=219460 http://tinyurl.com/2nj7a Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below). This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.6.1.dmg (31.8M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.6.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.7M) http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalo...

Hi. Someone told me that Mac OS X 10.7.x and 10.8.x do not come with iLife like the older Mac OS X versions (e.g., 10.5.x). I did not know this! Since my client uses iPhoto that came preinstalled on his old 2008 MacBook Pro's Mac OS X 10.5.x (10.5.8 right now), can he use the old one from 10.5.8? Or will he need a third party replacement (needs to import/copy the old image files) or buy a new iPhoto version for his photo(graph)s? I recalled he did not like iPhoto and wonder if the new one is any better. Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Every ruler sleeps on an anthill." --Afghani /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail. If crediting, ( ) then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. On 2012-09-21 3:05 PM ANTant@zimage.com (Ant) wrote: > Hi. > > Someone told me that Mac OS X 10.7.x and 10.8.x do not come with iLife > like the older Mac OS X versions (e.g., 10.5.x). I did not know this! > Since my client uses iPhoto that came preinstalled on his old 2008 > MacBook Pro's Mac OS X 10.5.x (10.5.8 right now), can he use the old one > from 10.5.8? Or will he need a third party replacement (needs to > import/copy the old image files) or buy a new iPhoto version for his > photo(graph)s? I rec...

Dear All: Them pesky bugs. A few more squashed courtesy of the sleepy pixel. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new in v11 ------------ Fixed some comprehensive help [NRi]. Fixed scale option placeholder [NRi]. Improved application and document icons. Example files now double-click to open in application. What's new in v12 ------------ Added layout option tooltips [NRi]. Fixed layout popup button changing wrong graph [MKe]. Clicking on warning icon now opens Activity window [NRi, AM]. Revert menu item now disabled. Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

Hi all, Yet another Graphviz version. The old application icon had been voted off the island, and brand new application and document icons flown in for the task. Comprehensive help features in this version too. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new: ------------ Added new application and document icons. Added comprehensive help. Fixed changes not affecting graph size displaying incorrectly [BTr]. Fixed export then close crashing the export of an open window. Improved shadowed frame for graph [NRi]. Improved status display [NRi]. Changed sources to pure BSD license. Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

Strange Problem with ActiveState Tcl 8.4 in MAC OS X 10.4
http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx1.jpg http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx2.jpg In Mac OS X 10.4.11 I am having a problem with ActiveTCl's 8.4 graying out certain .TCL files when I try to select a source file when running wish in the GUI. Please see the links above to see the grayed out file names. I am trying to load bcd396t.tcl source file but that is grayed out. I have tried changing the first few lines of the file that had some bash scripting in them. And translated the text from mac to unix and even tried windows code with the same results. It seems to occur after I edit a .tcl file and save it. The other normal tcl files that I can select have not been edited. If I run the bcd396t.tcl file from /usr/local/bin/wish bcd396t.tcl it works fine and there are no errors. I don't have any problems in Win32 XP/Vista or Linux Fedora/Ubuntu either. I just can't figure out what is graying out the file on Mac OS X. Does anyone have any ideas? -- Best Regards, Keith kilowattradio at gmail.com Keith wrote: > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx1.jpg > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx2.jpg > > In Mac OS X 10.4.11 I am having a problem with ActiveTCl's > 8.4 graying out certain .TCL files when I try to select > a source file when running wish in the GUI. > > Please see the links above to see the grayed out file names. > > I am trying to load bcd396...

Ruby 1.8.0 and Mac OS X and Tcl/Tk 8.4 Aqua (not!)
My trials with Ruby and Tcl/Tk on Mac OS X Ruby is 1.8.0 preview 7 Tcl/Tk 8.4 is the recent TclTk-Aqua build for that native OSX Aqua look Mac OS X is 10.2.3 (1) 'configure' wasn't finding Tcl/Tk, so I hacked up an OSX-only version of ext/tcltklib/extconf.rb with hard-coded parameters (which might be OK because of the frameworks) ========= # extconf.rb for tcltklib # HACKED for Mac OS X !!! require 'mkmf' if RUBY_PLATFORM !~ /mswin32|mingw|cygwin|bccwin32/ have_library("nsl", "t_open") have_library("socket&q...

RE: Compiling 2.5.5 on Mac OS X with CW 8.3
Hi it is an error that __DARWIN__ is not defined in this situation, what = prefix file do you have in your project, as Jos=E9 points out using = cw_cwc.pch here resolves the need to have the precompiled headers = already made. Best, stefan > -----Original Message----- > From: Nadav Aharoni [mailto:NadavA@HumanEyes.com] > Sent: Dienstag, 19. April 2005 13:34 > To: wx-users@lists.wxwidgets.org > Subject: RE: Compiling 2.5.5 on Mac OS X with CW 8.3 - errors >=20 > Continuing with the compilation, I now encountered problems compiling = the > RegexM8 p...

[ace-users] Compilation of ACE 5.5.3 fails on Mac OS X 10.4.8
Compilation of ACE version 5.5..3 (using GNU tools: mkdir build cd build ../configure --enable-static make fails on Mac OS X 10.4.8 (Intel-based). Compilation of ACE.cpp throws many errors that are copied below the problem report form. I can send the complete output when needed. ACE 5.5. compiles and builds without problems on the same machine. PROBLEM REPORT FORM ACE VERSION: 5.5.3 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: Mac Pro (Intel) OS X 10.4.8 TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM, if different from HOST: COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): i686-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 5363) THE $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h FILE [if you use a link to a platform- specific file, simply state which one]: GNU build: ../conifgure --enable-static make THE $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU FILE [if you use a link to a platform-specific file, simply state which one (unless this isn't used in this case, e.g., with Microsoft Visual C++)]: CONTENTS OF $ACE_ROOT/bin/MakeProjectCreator/config/ default.features (used by MPC when you generate your own makefiles): AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED: [What example failed? What module failed to compile?] DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT: COMPILATION? Yes. LINKING? On Unix systems, did you ru...

ActiveTcl 8.4.10 for Mac OS X is now available!
Today ActiveState is announcing support for Mac OS X. I'm happy to announce that ActiveTcl 8.4.10 for Mac OS X is now available for free download from: http://www.ActiveState.com/Products/ActiveTcl/ This brings the number of free ActiveTcl platforms to five -- with the existing HP-UX, Linux, Solaris and Windows free downloads. Meanwhile, some of you may be interested to know that we are busily working on bringing Komodo to Mac OS X. We expect to offer a beta in August and release later this year. To keep up-to-date with our Mac OS X progress, betas and announcements, we invite you to join our new mailing list: osx-announce@ActiveState.com You can join the OS X announce list on the ActiveState Programmer Network (ASPN): http://listserv.activestate.com/mailman/listinfo/osx-announce What is ActiveTcl? --------------------- ActiveTcl is ActiveState's quality-assured binary distribution of Tcl. Builds for HP-UX, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris and Windows are made freely vailable. ActiveTcl includes the Tcl/Tk core and numerous popular extensions. To download ActiveTcl 8.4.10, click here: http://www.ActiveState.com/ActiveTcl/download Once installed on the Mac, you can find the ActiveTcl documentation here: /Library/Documentation/Help/ActiveTcl 8.4/index.html An online version of the docs can be found here: http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/docs/ActiveTcl Thanks, and enjoy! ...

Tcl 8.5.2 version conflict on Mac OS X
Hi, I just tried to compile 8.5.2 on Mac OSX, and install it. Below is the error I get when I try to start tclsh8.5. [set tcl_patchLevel] shows also that it would be 8.5.1. What is up here, do others have the same problem? I should add that I installed ActiveTcl 8.5.2 before, and it worked. But normally it should not be a problem to overwrite this installation with another, self compiled. I have done this before without any problems... Thanks in advance Eckhard. $ /usr/local/bin/tclsh8.5 application-specific initialization failed: Can't find a usable init.tcl in the following directories: /Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.5/Resources/Scripts /usr/local/lib/tcl8.5 /usr/lib/tcl8.5 /usr/local/library /usr/library /usr/tcl8.5.1/library /tcl8.5.1/library /Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.5/Resources/Scripts/init.tcl: version conflict for package "Tcl": have 8.5.1, need exactly 8.5.2 version conflict for package "Tcl": have 8.5.1, need exactly 8.5.2 while executing "package require -exact Tcl 8.5.2" (file "/Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.5/Resources/Scripts/init.tcl" line 20) invoked from within "source /Library/Frameworks/Tcl.framework/Versions/8.5/Resources/Scripts/init.tcl" ("uplevel" body line 1) invoked from within "uplevel #0 [list source $tclfile]" /usr/local/lib/tcl8.5/init.tcl: version conflict for package "Tcl&...

ANN: ActivePython 2.4.1 for Mac OS X is now available!
Today ActiveState is announcing support for Mac OS X. I'm happy to announce that ActivePython 2.4.1 for Mac OS X is now available for free download from: http://www.ActiveState.com/Products/ActivePython/ This brings the number of free ActivePython platforms to four -- with the existing Linux, Solaris and Windows free downloads. Meanwhile, some of you may be interested to know that we are busily working on bringing Komodo to Mac OS X. We expect to offer a beta in August and release later this year. To keep up-to-date with our Mac OS X progress, betas and announcements, we invite y...

ANN: ActivePython 2.4.1 for Mac OS X is now available!
Today ActiveState is announcing support for Mac OS X. I'm happy to announce that ActivePython 2.4.1 for Mac OS X is now available for free download from: http://www.ActiveState.com/Products/ActivePython/ This brings the number of free ActivePython platforms to four -- with the existing Linux, Solaris and Windows free downloads. Meanwhile, some of you may be interested to know that we are busily working on bringing Komodo to Mac OS X. We expect to offer a beta in August and release later this year. To keep up-to-date with our Mac OS X progress, betas and announcements, we invite you to join our new mailing list: osx-announce@ActiveState.com You can join the OS X announce list on the ActiveState Programmer Network (ASPN): http://listserv.activestate.com/mailman/listinfo/osx-announce What is ActivePython? --------------------- ActivePython is ActiveState's quality-assured binary distribution of Python. Builds for Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris and Windows are made freely available. ActivePython includes the Python core and core extensions (zlib 1.2.1, bzip2 1.0.2, bsddb 4.2.52, Tk 8.4.9, and Tix 8.1.4) and is fully compatible with other Python distributions of the same version. ActivePython also includes a wealth of Python documentation, including: - the core Python docs; - Andrew Kuchling's "What's New in Python" series; - the Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python; - Mark Pilgrim's excellent...

Recover data without backup (Mac OS X 10.5 and PostgreSQL 8.4)
Hi to all, my mac book pro died and I recover my pg folder from the old HD. Now under Imac I've tried to recover data replacing my data folder under mac os x and potgres 8.4 but unfortunatly i recive this message on console (com.edb.launchd.postgresql-8.4[950]) Exited with exit code: 1 18/07/12 13.08.21 com.apple.launchd[1] (com.edb.launchd.postgresql-8.4) Throttling respawn: Will start in 10 seconds 18/07/12 13.08.21 com.apple.launchd[1] 2012-07-18 11:08:31 GMTFATAL: data directory "/Library/PostgreSQL/8.4/data" has wrong ownership 18/07/12 13.08.31 com.edb.launchd.postgresql-8.4[951] 2012-07-18 11:08:31 GMTHINT: The server must be started by the user that owns the data directory. 18/07/12 13.08.31 com.edb.launchd.postgresql-8.4[951] How can I set in the right way my PostgreSQL/8.4 folder and the data folder? On 2012-07-18, pyarchinit@gmail.com <pyarchinit@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi to all, > my mac book pro died and I recover my pg folder from the old HD. > > Now under Imac I've tried to recover data replacing my data folder under mac os x and potgres 8.4 but unfortunatly i recive this message on console > > > (com.edb.launchd.postgresql-8.4[950]) Exited with exit code: 1 18/07/12 13.08.21 com.apple.launchd[1] > (com.edb.launchd.postgresql-8.4) Throttling respawn: Will start in 10 seconds 18/07/12 13.08.21 com.apple.launchd[1] > 2012-07-18 11:08:31 GMTFATAL: data directory "/Library/PostgreSQ...

Tcl 8.4.x & tcl-dp 4.0.x
Has anyone built tcl-dp 4.0.x on windows against Tcl 8.4.x ? Is it possible to get the windows dll and the source code with modifications? ...

ANN: Tcl-Tk-Aqua 8.4.14 "universal" installer for OS X
The Tcl/Tk "Universal" packages are distributions of the core Tcl/Tk libraries, plus the Tile theming extension, built to support the PPC and Intel architectures of the Mac OS X platforms. They can be downlaoded at http://tk-components.sourceforge.net/installer/index.html. OVERVIEW OF PACKAGES The Tcl/Tk "Universal" package for Mac OS X are based on the current version of Tcl/Tk at the time of this build, 8.4.14. The Tile extension is version 0.7.8. The packages support the native Aqua version. Aqua The "Aqua" package supports the native Mac windowing environment. It is useful for developing and deploying native Mac OS X applications. With the "Aqua" package, the following will be installed on your machine: *The Tcl and Tk frameworks will be installed in /Library/Frameworks. * The Tcl interpreter, tclsh, and the Tk interpreter, wish, will be installed in /usr/local/bin. *The Tile extension, which adds native Aqua theming to the Tk widgets, will be installed in /Library/Tcl. * The Wish application package will be installed in /Applications/Utilities. A standalone version of Wish, with the Tcl/Tk and Tile libraries embedded in the application package, will be installed in /Applications/Utilities/Wish-Embedded. This package is useful for deploying Tcl/Tk applications to end users.The Tcl/Tk "Universal" packages are distributions of the core Tcl/Tk libraries, plus the Tile theming extension, built to support...

Installation Problem of IDL 8.4 & ENVI 5.2 for Mac OS X Yosemite
Hi everyone, i am not overly familiar with mac & linux, i try to install IDL 8.4 & ENVI 5.2 by typing -sudo install.sh. After entering the directory to install like (/usr/local/exelis) then the install.sh gives error as follow You must select at least one product. Continue? (y/n): y ../install.sh: line 401: [: /Users/gokhan/Desktop/EXELIS: binary operator expected ../install.sh: line 408: [: /Users/gokhan/Desktop/EXELIS: binary operator expected You must select at least one product. Continue? (y/n): n what is the problem here? ...

[ANN] Allegro CL 8.0 available for Intel Mac OS X & Windows XP x64
Allegro Common Lisp 8.0 is now available for Intel Mac OS X. This version of Allegro CL runs natively on Intel Mac OS X and is a completely separate version from the PowerPC version of Allegro CL that runs on Mac OS X. 64-bit Allegro Common Lisp 8.0 is also now available for Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition. The x64 Edition of XP is Microsoft's 64-bit version of Windows that runs on AMD Athlon 64 processors, and Intel processors compatible with the AMD Athlon 64 instruction set. This is not to be confused with the 64-bit version of Windows for Intel IA64. This version of All...

Re: Subject: Building ACE 5.3.1 on Mac OS X (Tiger) 10.4.2 was [ace-users] Building ACE on Mac OSX 10.4
Hi Jason, Thanks for using the PRF. >> ACE VERSION: 5.3.1 This version of ACE is ANCIENT. The forthcoming ACE 5.4.8 beta should work "out of the box" for Mac OS X Tiger. If you want a preview, please download the version in our CVS repo at http://cvs.doc.wustl.edu/ take care, Doug >> HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: Mac OS X 10.4.2 >> COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): >> powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 >> >> CONTENTS OF $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h: >> >> /* -*- C++ -*- */ >> // config-macosx.h,v 4.17 2003/01/20 20:02:12 seibel_r Exp >> >> // This configuration file is designed to work with the MacOS X operating >> system. >> >> #ifndef ACE_CONFIG_MACOSX_H >> #define ACE_CONFIG_MACOSX_H >> >> #if ! defined (__ACE_INLINE__) >> #define __ACE_INLINE__ >> #endif /* ! __ACE_INLINE__ */ >> >> #if defined (__GNUG__) >> # include "ace/config-g++-common.h" >> #endif /* __GNUG__ */ >> >> #undef ACE_HAS_EXPLICIT_TEMPLATE_INSTANTIATION >> >> #define ACE_SIZE_T_FORMAT_SPECIFIER ACE_LIB_TEXT ("%lu") >> >> #if defined (ACE_HAS_PENTIUM) >> # undef ACE_HAS_PENTIUM >> #endif /* ACE_HAS_PENTIUM */ >> >> #if !defined (_THREAD_SAFE) >> #define _THREAD_SAFE >&g...

ANN: eGenix pyOpenSSL Distribution 0.8.1-0.9.8j now also for Mac OS X
________________________________________________________________________ ANNOUNCING eGenix.com pyOpenSSL Distribution Version 0.8.1-0.9.8j An easy to install and use repackaged distribution of the pyOpenSSL Python interface for OpenSSL - available on Windows, Mac OS X and Unix platforms This announcement is also available on our web-site for online reading: http://www.egenix.com/company/news/eGenix-pyOpenSSL-Distribution-0.8.1-0.9.8j-1-GA.html ________________________________________________________________________ INTRODUCTION The eGenix.com pyOpenSSL Distribution includes everything you need to get started with SSL in Python. It comes with an easy to use installer that includes the most recent OpenSSL library versions in pre-compiled form. pyOpenSSL is an open-source Python add-on (http://pyopenssl.sf.net/) that allows writing SSL aware networking applications as well as certificate management tools. OpenSSL is an open-source implementation of the SSL protocol (http://www.openssl.org/). For more information, please see the product page: http://www.egenix.com/products/python/pyOpenSSL/ ________________________________________________________________________ NEWS This new release of the eGenix.com pyOpenSSL Distribution fixes a serious problem in pyOpenSSL 0.8 related to threaded applications. The problem causes invalid thread...

Re: Subject: Building ACE 5.3.1 on Mac OS X (Tiger) 10.4.2 was [ace-users] Building ACE on Mac OSX 10.4 #2
Hi Jason, >> I know it isn't the most recent version available, but this version >> is used extensively across the corporation. Changing the version of >> ACE all these products used will cause the architect's heads to >> explode ;) >> >> Is it your opinion that 5.3.1 is hopeless cause on Tiger? It'll take some work, but companies like Riverace, Remedy, and OCI can help out with this stuff if staying with 5.3.1 is essential. Please see http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/commercial-support.html for help with this stuff. >> > http://cvs.doc.wustl.edu/ >> I will try it out, and let you know how it works. Great - if there are any problems please let us know quickly so that we can get the fixes into the x.4.8 beta. Thanks, Doug -- Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt Professor and Associate Chair Electrical Engineering and Computer Science TEL: (615) 343-8197 Institute for Software Integrated Systems WEB: www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt Vanderbilt University, Nashville TN, 37203 NET: d.schmidt@vanderbilt.edu ...

Web resources about - [ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.5 Mac OS X binary distributions available - comp.lang.tcl

File:Distribution of Average Tax Rates (Individual Income Tax and Employee Payroll Tax) Buffett Rule.JPG ...
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work prepared by an officer or employee of the United States Government ...

Income distribution: Australia's highest earners think they are battlers
High income earners are reluctant to part with their tax breaks in part because they think of themselves as battlers, new research suggests. ...

Income distribution: Australia's highest earners think they are battlers
New research sheds light on why so many high income Australians are reluctant to part with tax breaks. It's because they don't think they are ...

Income distribution: Australia's highest earners think they are battlers
New research sheds light on why so many high income Australians are reluctant to part with tax breaks. It's because they don't think they are ...

Marshmallow barely crawls past 2% adoption in March Android distribution numbers
Last month, Marshmallow finally reached a full percentage point in the Android distribution numbers. In March, helped by numerous OEMs releasing ...

Local Brewery Expands Distribution
Local brewery Pappy Slokum has begun to distribute beer around Texas.

Toshiba Releases New Partner Site for Overseas Distribution Partners in Semiconductor and Storage Products ...
Toshiba launched a site for overseas distribution partners in semiconductor and storage businesses. It aims to advance proactive sales activities ...

Sean Parker’s New Distribution Concept Has Studios & Exhibition Running For Exits
Today our sister publication Variety reported on the Screening Room , a new first-run movie service being pitched around town by Napster co-founder ...

PSA: Grab Celebi today by way of Pokemon's Mythical distribution event
So, February is gone, and as such, the Mew distribution event by way of GameStop cards is too. Now Celebi is up on the mythical chopping block, ...

Android Distribution Updated for March 2016: Marshmallow on the Rise
Google updated its Android distribution numbers for the month of March, showing slight growth in the Marshmallow department. After just barely ...