[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.6.1 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released

Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.6.1 Binary Release Announcement
May 20, 2004

I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary
distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.6.1, the Mac OS X native port of the
Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with fifty popular
extensions.

The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the
Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge:
    http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=219460
    http://tinyurl.com/2nj7a

Three variants are available:

* TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes fifty popular
   extensions (c.f. list below). This is a superset of ActiveState's
   ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms).
   Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required.
     http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.6.1.dmg (31.8M)

* TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish,
   tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries).
   Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required.
     http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.6.dmg     (4.9M)

* TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained
   version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries
   or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and
   installed by unprivileged users.                              (1.7M)
     http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalone-8.4.6.dmg

Note that these downloads require Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther).
At the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page above, disk images for Mac OS X
10.2
are also available (files with -Jaguar suffix).
Mac OS X 10.1 is no longer supported.

Visit the TclTkAqua binary distributions homepage for more details:
     http://tcltkaqua.sourceforge.net/

Please direct questions and comments specific to the TclTkAqua
distributions to:
     "MacTcl List"       <tcl-mac@lists.sourceforge.net>  (preferred)
or to the distribution maintainer:
     "Daniel A. Steffen" <das@users.sourceforge.net>

The Tcl/Tk Aqua Batteries-Included distribution contains the following
packages:

     . Tcl/Tk                        8.4.6
     + Tcl/Tk Manpages               8.4.6
     . Thread                        2.6
       TclX                          8.4
     . TclVfs                        1.3
     . Expect                        5.40
     . Tcllib, Tklib                 1.6
     . BWidget                       1.7
       Mclistbox                     1.02
       IncrTcl                       3.3b1
       IWidgets                      4.0.2
     . TkTable                       2.8
       Vu                            2.2
       TkHtml                        2.0
     + Tile                          0.4
       TkImg                         1.3
     . Treectrl                      1.0
     . Tix                           8.4
       TclXML, TclDOM, TclXSLT       2.6
       TclSOAP                       1.6.7
     . tDOM                          0.8.0
     . Memchan                       2.2a5
       Trf                           2.1p2
       TrfCrypt                      2.0p3
     . TLS                           1.5.0
     + TclODBC                       2.5
     . TclHttpd                      3.5.0
       Tbcload, Compiler, Parser     1.4
     . SWIG                          1.3.22
     . Mk4Tcl, Oomk                  2.4.9.3
     . Snack                         2.2.5
     . XOTcl                         1.2.0
       TcLex                         1.2
     . TclAE                         2.0b15
     + TclAppleScript                1.0
       TclResource                   1.1
     . QuickTimeTcl                  3.1
       TclSpeech                     2.0
       TclAddressBook                1.0
       MacCarbonPrint                0.2
     . e4Graph                       1.0a11
     . Tkcon                         2.4
     + TclApps                       2004-05-14
     . Tclkit, SDX, Critcl, Wikit    8.4.6
     . Wishkit                       8.4.6
       CritLib                       2003-04-10
       Launcher                      1.1
     + Tcl/Tk Prerelease             8.5a2

Packages with '+' have been added and packages with '.' have been
updated since the release of the 8.4.5.0 BI distribution.

Note the presence of both Tclkit and the new Wishkit, which allows the
running of starkits under either Tk/X11 or Tk/Aqua.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Daniel A. Steffen
das@users.sourceforge.net
0
das8742 (5)

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.9.1 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9.1 Binary Release Announcement May 4, 2005 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9.1, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with over fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=325089 http://snurl.com/enn6 Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes over fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below), as well as the Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.5a3 alpha release. This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.9.1.dmg (35M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.9.1.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.10 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.10 Binary Release Announcement June 6, 2005 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.10, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with over fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=332919 http://snurl.com/fe3y Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes over fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below), as well as the Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.5a3 alpha release. This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.10.0.dmg (38M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the Tcl/Tk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.10.dmg (5M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded Tcl/Tk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.9 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9 Binary Release Announcement Dec 8, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with over fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=288380 http://snurl.com/b7bc Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes over fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below), as well as the Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.5a2 alpha release. This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.9.0.dmg (33.5M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.9.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://prdo...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.7 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.7 Binary Release Announcement Aug 3, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.7, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=256960 http://tinyurl.com/4lbsg Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below). This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.7.0.dmg (30.2M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.7.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalone-8.4.7.dmg ...

Hi all, Yet another Graphviz version. The old application icon had been voted off the island, and brand new application and document icons flown in for the task. Comprehensive help features in this version too. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new: ------------ Added new application and document icons. Added comprehensive help. Fixed changes not affecting graph size displaying incorrectly [BTr]. Fixed export then close crashing the export of an open window. Improved shadowed frame for graph [NRi]. Improved status display [NRi]. Changed sources to pure BSD license. Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

Dear All: Them pesky bugs. A few more squashed courtesy of the sleepy pixel. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new in v11 ------------ Fixed some comprehensive help [NRi]. Fixed scale option placeholder [NRi]. Improved application and document icons. Example files now double-click to open in application. What's new in v12 ------------ Added layout option tooltips [NRi]. Fixed layout popup button changing wrong graph [MKe]. Clicking on warning icon now opens Activity window [NRi, AM]. Revert menu item now disabled. Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.5 Mac OS X binary distributions available
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.5 Binary Release Announcement Feb 4, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.5, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on Sourceforge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=214648 Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below). This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.5.0.dmg (18.4M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of the frameworks). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.5.dmg (4.8M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug frameworks or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.7M) http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalone-8.4.5.dmg Note that these distributions r...

Ruby 1.8.0 and Mac OS X and Tcl/Tk 8.4 Aqua (not!)
My trials with Ruby and Tcl/Tk on Mac OS X Ruby is 1.8.0 preview 7 Tcl/Tk 8.4 is the recent TclTk-Aqua build for that native OSX Aqua look Mac OS X is 10.2.3 (1) 'configure' wasn't finding Tcl/Tk, so I hacked up an OSX-only version of ext/tcltklib/extconf.rb with hard-coded parameters (which might be OK because of the frameworks) ========= # extconf.rb for tcltklib # HACKED for Mac OS X !!! require 'mkmf' if RUBY_PLATFORM !~ /mswin32|mingw|cygwin|bccwin32/ have_library("nsl", "t_open") have_library("socket&q...

[wx 2.6.3, Mac OS X 10.4.8, gcc 4.0.1] extremely slow wxStyledTextCtrl::Colourise()
Hello, I'm developing a multi-platform source code editor with syntax-highlighting based on wxWidgets. I have a problem with the wxStyledTextCtrl::Colourise() function on the Mac platform. This function is extremely slow on Mac, e.g. it takes about 40 seconds to do the lexing of a file of 500 lines of c++ code, while the same function returns within 1 second on the Windows and Linux platforms using the same version of wxWidgets. (I'm using the wxSTC_LEX_CPP lexer). The problem appears when the user wants to scroll down the wxStyledTextCtrl : the slider blocks and th...

ANN: RubyInstaller - Release Candidate 2
I'm pleased to announce the second Release Candidate of the latest RubyInstaller packages. For those not already familiar with RubyInstaller, these versions continue the great work started with the original One-Click Installers by providing both 1.8 and 1.9 versions of MRI Ruby for Windows. RubyInstaller now uses a different compilation tool than the legacy One-Click Installers. As a result, when combined with our optional Development Kit, it is now possible to install RubyGems that, until today, were not readily or easily available to Windows users. This release also focuses on improvi...

Mac file dialog extensions [2.8.1, Mac OS-X, xCode 2.4.1]
------_=_NextPart_001_01C755D2.E5708505 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Looking at the code in Mac/Carbon/FileDlg.cpp, at NavEventProc, in response to the kNavCBPopupMenuSelect event, I noticed that the code takes the LAST extension from the filter and attaches it to the file. I find this a bit strange, and I would expect the FIRST extension of each file type to be the most dominant one, so that it's used as the default extension if none is supplied. Is there any reason for using the last extension (o...

RE: Mac file dialog extensions [2.8.1, Mac OS-X, xCode 2.4.1]
OK, I will fix this, and send a patch. > -----Original Message----- > From: Vadim Zeitlin [mailto:vadim@wxwindows.org] > Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 11:38 PM > To: wx-users@lists.wxwidgets.org > Subject: Re: Mac file dialog extensions [2.8.1, Mac OS-X, xCode 2.4.1] >=20 > On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:11:23 +0200 Yaron Tadmor <YaronT@HumanEyes.com> > wrote: >=20 > YT> Looking at the code in Mac/Carbon/FileDlg.cpp, at NavEventProc, in > YT> response to the kNavCBPopupMenuSelect event, I noticed that the code > YT> takes the LAST extens...

ANN: eGenix pyOpenSSL Distribution 0.8.1-0.9.8j now also for Mac OS X
________________________________________________________________________ ANNOUNCING eGenix.com pyOpenSSL Distribution Version 0.8.1-0.9.8j An easy to install and use repackaged distribution of the pyOpenSSL Python interface for OpenSSL - available on Windows, Mac OS X and Unix platforms This announcement is also available on our web-site for online reading: http://www.egenix.com/company/news/eGenix-pyOpenSSL-Distribution-0.8.1-0.9.8j-1-GA.html ________________________________________________________________________ INTRODUCTION The eGenix.com pyOpenSSL Distribution includes everything you need to get started with SSL in Python. It comes with an easy to use installer that includes the most recent OpenSSL library versions in pre-compiled form. pyOpenSSL is an open-source Python add-on (http://pyopenssl.sf.net/) that allows writing SSL aware networking applications as well as certificate management tools. OpenSSL is an open-source implementation of the SSL protocol (http://www.openssl.org/). For more information, please see the product page: http://www.egenix.com/products/python/pyOpenSSL/ ________________________________________________________________________ NEWS This new release of the eGenix.com pyOpenSSL Distribution fixes a serious problem in pyOpenSSL 0.8 related to threaded applications. The problem causes invalid thread...

Mac OS X 1.0 x86 and Mac OS X 10.4 x86
I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... There should be some interesting error messages to find. I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... -- Andrew J. Brehm Marx Brothers Fan PowerPC/Macintosh User Supporter of Chicken Sandwiches In article <1gxrpng.qcld42zk38uoN%ajbrehm@gmail.com>, ajbrehm@gmail.com (Andrew J. Brehm) wrote: > I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or > earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... > > There should be some interesting error messages to find. > > I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... I *really* doubt it. 10.0 PPC doesn't run OS X Server 1.0 PPC binaries, does it? -- "This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the table." -- George W. Bush in Brussels, Belgium, Feb. 22, 2005 ZnU <znu@fake.invalid> wrote: > In article <1gxrpng.qcld42zk38uoN%ajbrehm@gmail.com>, > ajbrehm@gmail.com (Andrew J. Brehm) wrote: > > > I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or > > earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... > > > > There should be some interesting error messages to find. > > > > I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... > > I *really* doubt it. 10.0 PPC doesn't run OS X Server 1.0 PPC binaries, > does it? I think i...

Binary (dmg) for Ruby 1.8.4 on OS X 10.4?
Hello, I would like to upgrade Ruby from 1.8.2 to 1.8.4 on OS X 10.4 and am wondering if there's a binary (dmg) file I can use to save me compiling. I'm sure I used one when I installed 1.8.2. Does anybody know of a dmg file for 1.8.4? Thanks in advance. Keith Pitty -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Mar 29, 2006, at 7:42 AM, Keith Pitty wrote: > Does anybody know of a dmg file for 1.8.4? This was created using darwinports -- port mpkg ruby, which creates an installer for ruby and all it's dependencies. It will install to / opt/local. If you ever plan o...

Strange Problem with ActiveState Tcl 8.4 in MAC OS X 10.4
http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx1.jpg http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx2.jpg In Mac OS X 10.4.11 I am having a problem with ActiveTCl's 8.4 graying out certain .TCL files when I try to select a source file when running wish in the GUI. Please see the links above to see the grayed out file names. I am trying to load bcd396t.tcl source file but that is grayed out. I have tried changing the first few lines of the file that had some bash scripting in them. And translated the text from mac to unix and even tried windows code with the same results. It seems to occur after I edit a .tcl file and save it. The other normal tcl files that I can select have not been edited. If I run the bcd396t.tcl file from /usr/local/bin/wish bcd396t.tcl it works fine and there are no errors. I don't have any problems in Win32 XP/Vista or Linux Fedora/Ubuntu either. I just can't figure out what is graying out the file on Mac OS X. Does anyone have any ideas? -- Best Regards, Keith kilowattradio at gmail.com Keith wrote: > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx1.jpg > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx2.jpg > > In Mac OS X 10.4.11 I am having a problem with ActiveTCl's > 8.4 graying out certain .TCL files when I try to select > a source file when running wish in the GUI. > > Please see the links above to see the grayed out file names. > > I am trying to load bcd396...

Hi. Someone told me that Mac OS X 10.7.x and 10.8.x do not come with iLife like the older Mac OS X versions (e.g., 10.5.x). I did not know this! Since my client uses iPhoto that came preinstalled on his old 2008 MacBook Pro's Mac OS X 10.5.x (10.5.8 right now), can he use the old one from 10.5.8? Or will he need a third party replacement (needs to import/copy the old image files) or buy a new iPhoto version for his photo(graph)s? I recalled he did not like iPhoto and wonder if the new one is any better. Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Every ruler sleeps on an anthill." --Afghani /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail. If crediting, ( ) then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. On 2012-09-21 3:05 PM ANTant@zimage.com (Ant) wrote: > Hi. > > Someone told me that Mac OS X 10.7.x and 10.8.x do not come with iLife > like the older Mac OS X versions (e.g., 10.5.x). I did not know this! > Since my client uses iPhoto that came preinstalled on his old 2008 > MacBook Pro's Mac OS X 10.5.x (10.5.8 right now), can he use the old one > from 10.5.8? Or will he need a third party replacement (needs to > import/copy the old image files) or buy a new iPhoto version for his > photo(graph)s? I rec...

wxWidgets 2.6.3 on Intel Mac with OS X 10.0.4 (Tiger), gcc 4.0.1
Hello, I have recently started porting our application to Mac OS X. Application was developed for Microsoft Windows using wxWidgets. I have installed wxWidgets 2.6.3 on my Mac using darwinports system. Compilation completed successfully and without any warnings/errors. I am able to compile same programs included in library archive, but started application does not receive ANY user input - I am even unable to move application window. Program is stripped to bare bones: #include "wx/wx.h" #include <iostream> class MyApp : public wxApp { public: virtual boo...

XCode (2.4.1) Linking issue, wx 2.8.6, OS X 10.4.10, GCC4.0
Platform: Mac mini - intel dual core. I'm working through the examples in the "Cross-Platform GUI Programming with wxWidgets" books and I'm stuck on an XCode linking issue. The demos on the base wxMac code base build and work fine. So I know it's the XCode setup. I can't find the entry where the libraries are described. I've setup XCode using the wx-config --cxxflags and wx-config --libs When building the minimal code example in chapter two, the build completes and goes to the link stage where: "Linking /Volumes//u01/work/wx - example...

Mex yprime.c compile failed matlab r2010a mac os x 10.6.6 xcode 4 gcc v4.2.1
Dear all, I am new to this topic. I just wanted to follow the steps to build a mex file from my mac. I am using a matlab r2010a on a mac with os x 10.6.6. I have the xcode4 installed. After typed in mex -setup in the matlab prompt, the output are as follows, Options files control which compiler to use, the compiler and link command options, and the runtime libraries to link against. Using the 'mex -setup' command selects an options file that is placed in ~/.matlab/R2010a and used by default for 'mex'. An options file in the current working directory or spe...

Compiling 8.13.4 with GCC 3.3--error, stdarg.h v. varargs.h on Mac OS X 10.4.1?
I'm trying to compile Sendmail 8.13.4 on Mac OS X 10.4.1, using GCC 3.3. I'm getting the message that GCC no longer supports varargs.h and code should be updated to use stdarg.h. I know this is a long-standing problem, and I used to be able to solve it (with Sendmail 8.12.x on Mac OS X 10.2.x and 10.3.x) by reverting to GCC 3.1. Unfortunately, GCC 3.1 is not installed on Mac OS X 10.4. The weird thing is that the last machine I build this way was Sendmail 8.13.3 on Mac OS X 10.3.7 and it compiled just fine with GCC 3.3. Possibly this had something to do with the fact that GCC 3...

upgrade from 6.0 to 6.1.1 quits without updating the application (Mac OS X)
I'm trying to upgrade to 6.1.1. However, the installer quits after installing 10-15 of 70 items, and says it was successful, but it doesn't actually update the application. I'm on Mac OS X 10.3.4, and have repaired permissions, and also tried running the update as root - still doesn't work. Has anyone encountered this problem, and found a fix? The only thing I can think of at this point is to do a clean install of 6.1.1, and move any old files over. And, I can't contact their tech support, because my registration isn't current, even though I'm planni...

Re: problem install 1.6.8/1.8 on OS X 10.2
I now have 1.6.7 reinstalled on 10.2.6 and I also have 1.8 installed. I believe the problem originated in the way in installed 10.2.6. I thought that installing the main package would do everything. It was only after I installed the items in the packages folder and xfree86 from sourceforge that I was able to install ruby. I'm not sure just which was the critical element. Perhaps it was SDK.pkg. The 1.6.7 is installed under fink's system. The 1.8 was a simple ./configure, make, make install. I did have to use ranlib, but otherwise it went very smoothly. The whole saga can be viewed on ...

"::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler ::tclPkgUnknown msgcat 1.4" caused by replacing Tcl 8.4.1 with 8.5.7
In the blog http://planet.larrythecow.org/archives/2009-07-26.html "The Twouble with Tcl" Iain Buchanan shows that redefining OPEN proc leads to the errors similar to what I am getting - when I replaced Tcl 8.4.1 with Tcl 8.5.7. In my case I don't know the exact root cause though ... Any ideas how I should proceed with debugging this issue ? Thanks, Alex tclsh c:/Tornado/host/resource/hutils/tcl/makeSymTbl.tcl ppc tmp.o symTbl.c invalid command name "::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler" while executing "::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler ::tclPkgUnknown msg...

Web resources about - [ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.6.1 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released - comp.lang.tcl

File:Distribution of Average Tax Rates (Individual Income Tax and Employee Payroll Tax) Buffett Rule.JPG ...
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work prepared by an officer or employee of the United States Government ...

Income distribution: Australia's highest earners think they are battlers
High income earners are reluctant to part with their tax breaks in part because they think of themselves as battlers, new research suggests. ...

Income distribution: Australia's highest earners think they are battlers
New research sheds light on why so many high income Australians are reluctant to part with tax breaks. It's because they don't think they are ...

Income distribution: Australia's highest earners think they are battlers
New research sheds light on why so many high income Australians are reluctant to part with tax breaks. It's because they don't think they are ...

Marshmallow barely crawls past 2% adoption in March Android distribution numbers
Last month, Marshmallow finally reached a full percentage point in the Android distribution numbers. In March, helped by numerous OEMs releasing ...

Local Brewery Expands Distribution
Local brewery Pappy Slokum has begun to distribute beer around Texas.

Toshiba Releases New Partner Site for Overseas Distribution Partners in Semiconductor and Storage Products ...
Toshiba launched a site for overseas distribution partners in semiconductor and storage businesses. It aims to advance proactive sales activities ...

Sean Parker’s New Distribution Concept Has Studios & Exhibition Running For Exits
Today our sister publication Variety reported on the Screening Room , a new first-run movie service being pitched around town by Napster co-founder ...

PSA: Grab Celebi today by way of Pokemon's Mythical distribution event
So, February is gone, and as such, the Mew distribution event by way of GameStop cards is too. Now Celebi is up on the mythical chopping block, ...

Android Distribution Updated for March 2016: Marshmallow on the Rise
Google updated its Android distribution numbers for the month of March, showing slight growth in the Marshmallow department. After just barely ...