[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.7 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released

Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.7 Binary Release Announcement
Aug 3, 2004

I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary
distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.7, the Mac OS X native port of the
Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with fifty popular
extensions.

The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the
Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge:
    http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=256960
    http://tinyurl.com/4lbsg

Three variants are available:

* TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes fifty popular
  extensions (c.f. list below). This is a superset of ActiveState's
  ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms).
  Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required.
    http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.7.0.dmg (30.2M)

* TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish,
  tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries).
  Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required.
    http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.7.dmg     (4.9M)

* TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained
  version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries
  or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and
  installed by unprivileged users.                              (1.3M)
    http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalone-8.4.7.dmg

Note that these downloads require Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther).
Mac OS X 10.2 and earlier are no longer supported.

Visit the TclTkAqua binary distributions homepage for more details:
    http://tcltkaqua.sourceforge.net/

Please direct questions and comments specific to the TclTkAqua
distributions to:
    "MacTcl List"       <tcl-mac@lists.sourceforge.net>  (preferred)
or to the distribution maintainer:
    "Daniel A. Steffen" <das@users.sourceforge.net>

The Tcl/Tk Aqua Batteries-Included distribution contains the following
packages:

    . Tcl/Tk                        8.4.7
    . Tcl/Tk Manpages               8.4.7
    . Thread                        2.6
    . TclX                          8.4
    . TclVfs                        1.3
    . Expect                        5.42
    . Tcllib, Tklib                 1.6.1.1
      BWidget                       1.7
      Mclistbox                     1.02
      IncrTcl                       3.3b1
      IWidgets                      4.0.2
    . TkTable                       2.9
      Vu                            2.2
      TkHtml                        2.0
    . Tile                          0.4
      TkImg                         1.3
    . Treectrl                      1.0
      Tix                           8.4
      TclXML, TclDOM, TclXSLT       2.6
      TclSOAP                       1.6.7
    . tDOM                          0.8.0
    . Memchan                       2.2.0
      Trf                           2.1p2
      TrfCrypt                      2.0p3
      TLS                           1.5.0
      TclODBC                       2.5
    + TclSQLite                     2.8.15
    . TclHttpd                      3.5.2
    + TclJava                       1.3.1
      Tbcload, Compiler, Parser     1.4
    . SWIG                          1.3.22
    . Mk4Tcl, Oomk                  2.4.9.3
    . Snack                         2.2.7
      XOTcl                         1.2.0
      TcLex                         1.2
      TclAE                         2.0
      TclAppleScript                1.0
      TclResource                   1.1
    . QuickTimeTcl                  3.1
      TclSpeech                     2.0
    . TclAddressBook                1.1
      MacCarbonPrint                0.2
    . e4Graph                       1.0a12
    . Tkcon                         2.4
    . TclApps                       2004-07-15
    . Tclkit, SDX, Critcl, Wikit    8.4.7
    . Wishkit                       8.4.7
      CritLib                       2003-04-10
      Launcher                      1.1
    . Tcl/Tk Prerelease             8.5a2

Packages with '+' have been added and packages with '.' have been
updated since the release of the 8.4.6.1 BI distribution.

Note the presence of both Tclkit and the new Wishkit, which allows the
running of starkits under either Tk/X11 or Tk/Aqua.

Enjoy!

Regards,
Daniel A. Steffen
das@users.sourceforge.net
0
das8742 (5)

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.10 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.10 Binary Release Announcement June 6, 2005 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.10, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with over fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=332919 http://snurl.com/fe3y Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes over fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below), as well as the Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.5a3 alpha release. This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.10.0.dmg (38M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the Tcl/Tk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.10.dmg (5M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded Tcl/Tk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.9 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9 Binary Release Announcement Dec 8, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with over fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=288380 http://snurl.com/b7bc Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes over fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below), as well as the Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.5a2 alpha release. This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.9.0.dmg (33.5M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.9.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://prdo...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.6.1 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.6.1 Binary Release Announcement May 20, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.6.1, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=219460 http://tinyurl.com/2nj7a Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below). This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.6.1.dmg (31.8M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.6.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.7M) http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalo...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.9.1 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9.1 Binary Release Announcement May 4, 2005 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.9.1, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with over fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on SourceForge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=325089 http://snurl.com/enn6 Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes over fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below), as well as the Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.5a3 alpha release. This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.9.1.dmg (35M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of library binaries). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.9.1.dmg (4.9M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug binaries or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.3M) http://...

[ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.5 Mac OS X binary distributions available
Mac OS X Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.5 Binary Release Announcement Feb 4, 2004 I'm pleased to announce the availability of Mac OS X binary distributions for Tcl/Tk Aqua 8.4.5, the Mac OS X native port of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit; bundled with fifty popular extensions. The distributions are downloadable as compressed disk images from the Tcl/Tk Aqua file release page on Sourceforge: http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86100&release_id=214648 Three variants are available: * TclTkAquaBI: Batteries-Included distribution, includes fifty popular extensions (c.f. list below). This is a superset of ActiveState's ActiveTcl distribution (on other platforms). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaBI-8.4.5.0.dmg (18.4M) * TclTkAqua: smaller distribution of just the TclTk frameworks, Wish, tclsh and html docs (including debug versions of the frameworks). Installs in systemwide locations, administrator password required. http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAqua-8.4.5.dmg (4.8M) * TclTkAquaStandalone: drag & drop install capable, self-contained version of Wish with embedded TclTk frameworks (no debug frameworks or documentation included). Can be used off read-only media and installed by unprivileged users. (1.7M) http://prdownloads.sf.net/tcltkaqua/TclTkAquaStandalone-8.4.5.dmg Note that these distributions r...

Hi. Someone told me that Mac OS X 10.7.x and 10.8.x do not come with iLife like the older Mac OS X versions (e.g., 10.5.x). I did not know this! Since my client uses iPhoto that came preinstalled on his old 2008 MacBook Pro's Mac OS X 10.5.x (10.5.8 right now), can he use the old one from 10.5.8? Or will he need a third party replacement (needs to import/copy the old image files) or buy a new iPhoto version for his photo(graph)s? I recalled he did not like iPhoto and wonder if the new one is any better. Thank you in advance. :) -- Quote of the Week: "Every ruler sleeps on an anthill." --Afghani /\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org (Personal Web Site) / /\ /\ \ Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net | |o o| | \ _ / Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail. If crediting, ( ) then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link. On 2012-09-21 3:05 PM ANTant@zimage.com (Ant) wrote: > Hi. > > Someone told me that Mac OS X 10.7.x and 10.8.x do not come with iLife > like the older Mac OS X versions (e.g., 10.5.x). I did not know this! > Since my client uses iPhoto that came preinstalled on his old 2008 > MacBook Pro's Mac OS X 10.5.x (10.5.8 right now), can he use the old one > from 10.5.8? Or will he need a third party replacement (needs to > import/copy the old image files) or buy a new iPhoto version for his > photo(graph)s? I rec...

Hi all, Yet another Graphviz version. The old application icon had been voted off the island, and brand new application and document icons flown in for the task. Comprehensive help features in this version too. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new: ------------ Added new application and document icons. Added comprehensive help. Fixed changes not affecting graph size displaying incorrectly [BTr]. Fixed export then close crashing the export of an open window. Improved shadowed frame for graph [NRi]. Improved status display [NRi]. Changed sources to pure BSD license. Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

Dear All: Them pesky bugs. A few more squashed courtesy of the sleepy pixel. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new in v11 ------------ Fixed some comprehensive help [NRi]. Fixed scale option placeholder [NRi]. Improved application and document icons. Example files now double-click to open in application. What's new in v12 ------------ Added layout option tooltips [NRi]. Fixed layout popup button changing wrong graph [MKe]. Clicking on warning icon now opens Activity window [NRi, AM]. Revert menu item now disabled. Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brilliant stuff www.pixelglow.com ...

Strange Problem with ActiveState Tcl 8.4 in MAC OS X 10.4
http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx1.jpg http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx2.jpg In Mac OS X 10.4.11 I am having a problem with ActiveTCl's 8.4 graying out certain .TCL files when I try to select a source file when running wish in the GUI. Please see the links above to see the grayed out file names. I am trying to load bcd396t.tcl source file but that is grayed out. I have tried changing the first few lines of the file that had some bash scripting in them. And translated the text from mac to unix and even tried windows code with the same results. It seems to occur after I edit a .tcl file and save it. The other normal tcl files that I can select have not been edited. If I run the bcd396t.tcl file from /usr/local/bin/wish bcd396t.tcl it works fine and there are no errors. I don't have any problems in Win32 XP/Vista or Linux Fedora/Ubuntu either. I just can't figure out what is graying out the file on Mac OS X. Does anyone have any ideas? -- Best Regards, Keith kilowattradio at gmail.com Keith wrote: > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx1.jpg > http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/tcltkmac_osx2.jpg > > In Mac OS X 10.4.11 I am having a problem with ActiveTCl's > 8.4 graying out certain .TCL files when I try to select > a source file when running wish in the GUI. > > Please see the links above to see the grayed out file names. > > I am trying to load bcd396...

Ruby 1.8.0 and Mac OS X and Tcl/Tk 8.4 Aqua (not!)
My trials with Ruby and Tcl/Tk on Mac OS X Ruby is 1.8.0 preview 7 Tcl/Tk 8.4 is the recent TclTk-Aqua build for that native OSX Aqua look Mac OS X is 10.2.3 (1) 'configure' wasn't finding Tcl/Tk, so I hacked up an OSX-only version of ext/tcltklib/extconf.rb with hard-coded parameters (which might be OK because of the frameworks) ========= # extconf.rb for tcltklib # HACKED for Mac OS X !!! require 'mkmf' if RUBY_PLATFORM !~ /mswin32|mingw|cygwin|bccwin32/ have_library("nsl", "t_open") have_library("socket&q...

BIND 8.4.7 Release (8.4.7-REL)
BIND 8.4.7 Release (8.4.7-REL) BIND 8.4.7-REL is a maintenance release of BIND 8.4. the distribution files are: ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind/src/8.4.7/bind-src.tar.gz ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind/src/8.4.7/bind-doc.tar.gz ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind/src/8.4.7/bind-contrib.tar.gz the pgp signature files are: ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind/src/8.4.7/bind-src.tar.gz.asc ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind/src/8.4.7/bind-doc.tar.gz.asc ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind/src/8.4.7/bind-contrib.tar.gz.asc Windows NT / Windows 2000 binary distribution. There are no windows binaries for this release. If you need windows binaries please use BIND 9. top of CHANGES says: --- 8.4.7-REL released --- (Tue Dec 13 16:35:45 PST 2005) --- 8.4.7-RC1 released --- (Tue Nov 29 14:11:39 PST 2005) 1722. [bug] named was leaking a internal rcode. 1721. [bug] Change #1718 was incomplete. Missing error return on out of memory. --- 8.4.7-T2B released --- (Mon Oct 10 16:56:51 PDT 2005) 1720. [port] src/bin/nslookup/commands.c, src/bin/named/ns_parser.c and src/bin/named/ns_parser.h are no longer pre-built as part of building the source tarball. If you still need them then they are available as: src/bin/nslookup/commands.c.dist src/bin/named/ns_parser.c.dist src/bin/named/ns_parser.h.dist 1719. [port] HPUX-IA64 support. --- 8.4.7-T1B released --- (Sun Sep 11 18:05:50 PDT 2005) 1718. [bug] res_init()/res_ninit() could leak memor...

[ANN] XGP 0.4.0 released (Mac OS X GProlog IDE)
I am pleased to announce that XGP version 0.4.0 is now available at http://xgp.sourceforge.net/ XGP is an integrated development environment that extends gprolog to work with Cocoa under Macintosh OS X. It provides user interface and graphics facilities largely compatible with MacProlog32 by LPA. It requires Mac OS X version 10.2.3 or greater. Summary of the changes from version 0.3.4 to 0.4.0: It is now possible to create stand-alone applications using XGP that have full access to the user interface and graphics capabilities of XGP in addition to the capabilities of GNU Prolog. Als...

Tcl 8.4.x & tcl-dp 4.0.x
Has anyone built tcl-dp 4.0.x on windows against Tcl 8.4.x ? Is it possible to get the windows dll and the source code with modifications? ...

Ann: ActiveDeveloper IDE v2.18 released for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
NEWS For Immediate Release: For further information, please contact: InterACTIVE-Technology info@interactive-technology.com http://www.interactive-technology.com ActiveDeveloper v2.18 -- IDE Released for MacOS X 10.4 and 10.3 June 2005 -- Today InterACTIVE-Technology released ActiveDeveloper version 2.18 with Tiger support for MacOS X 10.4 and 10.3 - our Runtime Objective-C & C IDE, JIT Compiler and Debugger -- supporting Cocoa, WebKit and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approac...

Ann: ActiveDeveloper IDE v2.18 released for Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
NEWS For Immediate Release: For further information, please contact: InterACTIVE-Technology info@interactive-technology.com http://www.interactive-technology.com ActiveDeveloper v2.18 -- IDE Released for MacOS X 10.4 and 10.3 June 2005 -- Today InterACTIVE-Technology released ActiveDeveloper version 2.18 with Tiger support for MacOS X 10.4 and 10.3 - our Runtime Objective-C & C IDE, JIT Compiler and Debugger -- supporting Cocoa, WebKit and QuickTime. With its "Develop & Continue" ActiveDeveloper takes an Object and Development oriented approac...

ANN: Tcl-Tk-Aqua 8.4.14 "universal" installer for OS X
The Tcl/Tk "Universal" packages are distributions of the core Tcl/Tk libraries, plus the Tile theming extension, built to support the PPC and Intel architectures of the Mac OS X platforms. They can be downlaoded at http://tk-components.sourceforge.net/installer/index.html. OVERVIEW OF PACKAGES The Tcl/Tk "Universal" package for Mac OS X are based on the current version of Tcl/Tk at the time of this build, 8.4.14. The Tile extension is version 0.7.8. The packages support the native Aqua version. Aqua The "Aqua" package supports the native Mac windowing environment. It is useful for developing and deploying native Mac OS X applications. With the "Aqua" package, the following will be installed on your machine: *The Tcl and Tk frameworks will be installed in /Library/Frameworks. * The Tcl interpreter, tclsh, and the Tk interpreter, wish, will be installed in /usr/local/bin. *The Tile extension, which adds native Aqua theming to the Tk widgets, will be installed in /Library/Tcl. * The Wish application package will be installed in /Applications/Utilities. A standalone version of Wish, with the Tcl/Tk and Tile libraries embedded in the application package, will be installed in /Applications/Utilities/Wish-Embedded. This package is useful for deploying Tcl/Tk applications to end users.The Tcl/Tk "Universal" packages are distributions of the core Tcl/Tk libraries, plus the Tile theming extension, built to support...

ANN: eGenix pyOpenSSL Distribution 0.8.1-0.9.8j now also for Mac OS X
________________________________________________________________________ ANNOUNCING eGenix.com pyOpenSSL Distribution Version 0.8.1-0.9.8j An easy to install and use repackaged distribution of the pyOpenSSL Python interface for OpenSSL - available on Windows, Mac OS X and Unix platforms This announcement is also available on our web-site for online reading: http://www.egenix.com/company/news/eGenix-pyOpenSSL-Distribution-0.8.1-0.9.8j-1-GA.html ________________________________________________________________________ INTRODUCTION The eGenix.com pyOpenSSL Distribution includes everything you need to get started with SSL in Python. It comes with an easy to use installer that includes the most recent OpenSSL library versions in pre-compiled form. pyOpenSSL is an open-source Python add-on (http://pyopenssl.sf.net/) that allows writing SSL aware networking applications as well as certificate management tools. OpenSSL is an open-source implementation of the SSL protocol (http://www.openssl.org/). For more information, please see the product page: http://www.egenix.com/products/python/pyOpenSSL/ ________________________________________________________________________ NEWS This new release of the eGenix.com pyOpenSSL Distribution fixes a serious problem in pyOpenSSL 0.8 related to threaded applications. The problem causes invalid thread...

Mac OS X 1.0 x86 and Mac OS X 10.4 x86
I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... There should be some interesting error messages to find. I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... -- Andrew J. Brehm Marx Brothers Fan PowerPC/Macintosh User Supporter of Chicken Sandwiches In article <1gxrpng.qcld42zk38uoN%ajbrehm@gmail.com>, ajbrehm@gmail.com (Andrew J. Brehm) wrote: > I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or > earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... > > There should be some interesting error messages to find. > > I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... I *really* doubt it. 10.0 PPC doesn't run OS X Server 1.0 PPC binaries, does it? -- "This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous. And having said that, all options are on the table." -- George W. Bush in Brussels, Belgium, Feb. 22, 2005 ZnU <znu@fake.invalid> wrote: > In article <1gxrpng.qcld42zk38uoN%ajbrehm@gmail.com>, > ajbrehm@gmail.com (Andrew J. Brehm) wrote: > > > I wonder of OS X on Intel runs binaries made for Mac OS X Server 1.0 or > > earlier x86 versions of NEXTSTEP... > > > > There should be some interesting error messages to find. > > > > I'll try it out with OmniWeb 3 one day... > > I *really* doubt it. 10.0 PPC doesn't run OS X Server 1.0 PPC binaries, > does it? I think i...

Problems with Cisco VPN Client 4.7.x for Mac OS X
Have just installed the latest VPN client 4.7.x on a couple of Macs running OS X Tiger. Seems that now the VPN isn't receiving the domain suffix as pushed by the PIX. This means that the users have to be told to explicitly add the companies domain suffix to any of the host names within the company. This wasn't the case under previous versions of the client. Well, something strange is happening... seems to be affecting 4.6.x users now as well. Nothing has changed on the PIX. So don't know what's going on! ...

Binary (dmg) for Ruby 1.8.4 on OS X 10.4?
Hello, I would like to upgrade Ruby from 1.8.2 to 1.8.4 on OS X 10.4 and am wondering if there's a binary (dmg) file I can use to save me compiling. I'm sure I used one when I installed 1.8.2. Does anybody know of a dmg file for 1.8.4? Thanks in advance. Keith Pitty -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Mar 29, 2006, at 7:42 AM, Keith Pitty wrote: > Does anybody know of a dmg file for 1.8.4? This was created using darwinports -- port mpkg ruby, which creates an installer for ruby and all it's dependencies. It will install to / opt/local. If you ever plan o...

How to mount UnixWare 7.1.0 share on Mac OS X 10.4.x
I am hoping from what I have seen in the FAQs for this group that someone might be able to assist me. I have posted this in the past on several Macintosh forums and news groups with no responses. I have been unable authenticate to our SCO UNIXWare server (version 7.1.0) since upgrading to 10.4.x. We have one Mac running 10.3.9 that has no difficulty mounting the share points. Using the same workgroup, username and password, OS 10.4.x responds with "Could not connect the the server becuase the name or password is not correct". I have tried from terminal (using mount_smbfs), bu...

CW 8.3/CW 9.4 Mac OS X 10.4 problem
Hi After installing 10.4 I can not drag and drop files into the IDE window anymore I tried c/c++/java files in 8.3 and c/c++ in 9.4 Is there workaround for that? However I can add files from he Project->Add files without any problem Actually I saw that problem on all prerelease builds After clean installations upgrades Thanks In article <BE98BC82.1156%dimamarkman@comcast.net>, Dmitry Markman <dimamarkman@comcast.net> wrote: > I tried c/c++/java files in 8.3 and c/c++ in 9.4 > > Is there workaround for that? MW has said they will release a ...

Fortran code run-time error (MATLAB 7.4 on Mac OS X.4)
I was trying to use a F77 routine from MATLAB. The following errors occured at the runtime, *************** dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _mxcreatedoublematrix_ Referenced from: /Users/Max/tmp/fact.mexmaci Expected in: flat namespace dyld: Symbol not found: _mxcreatedoublematrix_ Referenced from: /Users/Max/tmp/fact.mexmaci Expected in: flat namespace Trace/BPT trap **************** MATLAB crashed afterwards. I am using gfortran on Mac OS Tiger. I am not sure if this is name mangling issue. Any solutions? Thanks. ...

"::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler ::tclPkgUnknown msgcat 1.4" caused by replacing Tcl 8.4.1 with 8.5.7
In the blog http://planet.larrythecow.org/archives/2009-07-26.html "The Twouble with Tcl" Iain Buchanan shows that redefining OPEN proc leads to the errors similar to what I am getting - when I replaced Tcl 8.4.1 with Tcl 8.5.7. In my case I don't know the exact root cause though ... Any ideas how I should proceed with debugging this issue ? Thanks, Alex tclsh c:/Tornado/host/resource/hutils/tcl/makeSymTbl.tcl ppc tmp.o symTbl.c invalid command name "::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler" while executing "::tcl::tm::UnknownHandler ::tclPkgUnknown msg...

Web resources about - [ANN] TclTkAqua 8.4.7 Mac OS X Binary Distributions Released - comp.lang.tcl

File:Distribution of Average Tax Rates (Individual Income Tax and Employee Payroll Tax) Buffett Rule.JPG ...
This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work prepared by an officer or employee of the United States Government ...

Income distribution: Australia's highest earners think they are battlers
High income earners are reluctant to part with their tax breaks in part because they think of themselves as battlers, new research suggests. ...

Income distribution: Australia's highest earners think they are battlers
New research sheds light on why so many high income Australians are reluctant to part with tax breaks. It's because they don't think they are ...

Income distribution: Australia's highest earners think they are battlers
New research sheds light on why so many high income Australians are reluctant to part with tax breaks. It's because they don't think they are ...

Marshmallow barely crawls past 2% adoption in March Android distribution numbers
Last month, Marshmallow finally reached a full percentage point in the Android distribution numbers. In March, helped by numerous OEMs releasing ...

Local Brewery Expands Distribution
Local brewery Pappy Slokum has begun to distribute beer around Texas.

Toshiba Releases New Partner Site for Overseas Distribution Partners in Semiconductor and Storage Products ...
Toshiba launched a site for overseas distribution partners in semiconductor and storage businesses. It aims to advance proactive sales activities ...

Sean Parker’s New Distribution Concept Has Studios & Exhibition Running For Exits
Today our sister publication Variety reported on the Screening Room , a new first-run movie service being pitched around town by Napster co-founder ...

PSA: Grab Celebi today by way of Pokemon's Mythical distribution event
So, February is gone, and as such, the Mew distribution event by way of GameStop cards is too. Now Celebi is up on the mythical chopping block, ...

Android Distribution Updated for March 2016: Marshmallow on the Rise
Google updated its Android distribution numbers for the month of March, showing slight growth in the Marshmallow department. After just barely ...