[ANNOUNCE] New version of RamDebugger

A new version of RamDebugger has been released. Details below:

Introduction
============

RamDebugger is a graphical debugger for the scripting lenguage Tcl-TK.
With RamDebugger, it is possible to make Local Debugging, where the
debugger starts the program to be debugged. and Remote debugging, where
the program to debug is already started and RamDebugger connects to it.

RamDebugger has additional capabilities like:

  * Editing the code. It is possible to edit the code inside its own
editor and resend the new code without closing the debugged program.

  * The TCL-TK source code is colorized and supports automatic indentation.

  * When stopping the debugger is one source code line, it is possible
to view all the variables and expression values, as well as change them.

  * It has additional options to measure execution times in the debugged
program.
Works in Linux and Windows

  * Includes additional packages, like Tkcon and VisualRegexp, developed
by third party people, as a convenience for RamDebugger users.

  * The same program is an IDE for compiling and debugging c and c++

Changes
=======

Changes From version 5.6 to version 6.1

  * Partly converted to tile
  * Prepared for working with TabletPC
  * Highly optimized XML parsing and colorize

Changes From version 5.5 to version 5.6

  * Added trace command in the Breakpoints window (checking in every
line if a variable changes)
  * New debug option: Continue out of loop

Changes From version 5.4 to version 5.5

  * Added new option Open in new Window
  * Added a new Return option to the debugger for returning from a proc
without finishing it
  * Edit->Paste stack
  * New macro for changing background color to regions of file
  * Possibility of non-instrumenting some procs, defined by name

Changes From version 5.3 to version 5.4

  * Colorize XML files
  * New open without browser
  * Permmits to open remote files by using ssh, ftp, plink

Changes From version 4.4 to version 5.3

    * Colors customization
    * Fast instrumenter for TCL code, developed in C++
    * Profile procedures
    * Files list obtained with Ctrl-Tab has a new alternative list
      based on current directory

Changes From version 3.2 to version 4.1

    * Implemented secondary view in the Editor
    * Implemented auto save, based on file revisions
    * New inline file chooser to fast change buffers
    * RamDebugger can automatically manage revisions of files (based
internally on CVS)
    * Added program `tkdiff' for visualizing file differences
    * New option in Help to associate RamDebugger as command in the .tcl
extension in Windows
    * When TCL raises and error, RamDebugger shows last visited line
    * If files contain, in first lines something like `# -*- coding:
      utf-8;-*-' they are considered as in utf-8 encoding
    * RamDebugger works only for TCL version 8.4
    * Open file and save file browser follow the preferences extensions
for file types
    * Added new macro for going to function names
    * Corrections for when several pop-up windows appear at the same time

Changes From version 3.1 to version 3.2

    * Added Snit support
    * Added contextual menu in marker zone (left margin of text)
    * Added Enable/disable to breakpoints
    * Added command stop in the Debug menu
    * Added command to break execution in any moment
    * Added zoom option to Display Windows hierarchy
    * The cache directory (used internally by RamDebugger) is now
created in the user directories instead of inside the installation directory
    * Option Pick window in Windows hierarchy
    * It is necessary to stop debugging before start debugging again

Changes From version 3.0 to version 3.1

    * GiD customization files
    * User can choose file extensions for every file type
    * New macro for applying regsub to a region
    * New option in Current file arguments: file type can be TCL or TK
    * New option in Current file arguments: Another file can be started
to begin local debugging
    * RamDebugger::OpenFileSaveHandler

Changes From version 2.8 to version 3.0

    * Count lines of code of a project (LOC)
    * It is possible to create and use macros defined in TCL
    * Values in User defined var & Local vars display content in balloon
    * Autodisplay variables now displays also array variables
    * Better interactive indentation and colors
    * Menu close
    * Drawing dynamically closing braces when editing
    * better stack position
    * search & replace
    * comment lines are indented in normal column
    * Added reinstrument to menu Debug
    * If tkcon is open, output goes also to tkcon
    * New menu options in Tkcon to send commands to debugged program

Changes From version 2.6 to version 2.8

    * Option to instrument last line in proc (to avoid error when not
using return)
    * corrected error when brackets are not paired in comments
    * Script of command bind is now instrumented

Changes From version 2 to version 2.6

    * RamDebugger can now be used as a package
    * When editing one file, breakpoints are modified in position
accordingly
    * Command console works correctly now in local mode
    * It is possible to save possitions in the editor to return later
    * Activated drag and drop (works for Windows and for platforms that
      have package tkdnd compiled).

Changes From version 1 to version 2

    * Tested for Tcl/Tk 8.4
    * When Tkhtml is not compiled for the given platform, gives message
and continues
    * Added contextual help for programming commands. If there are
      manual pages (UNIX), it also uses them if man2html is found in
      the system.
    * When debugging local, possibility to choose debug TCL or TK
    * Improved the build process and the debugging for C/C++
    * Improved several windows, like the Breakpoints window and Goto line
    * Added option to search in files
    * Several speed problems in linux were related to the TCL bug with
      raise command. Implemented one workaround.
    * Fixed many bugs related to parsing files and other.

web page
========

RamDebugger web page is at: `http://www.compassis.com/ramdebugger'

Download
========

RamDebugger can be download from

* ftp://ftp.compassis.com/pub/ramdebugger
0
ramsan (89)

Hi Ramon,

during start of RamDebugger.tcl (zip-file) i get

invalid command name "commR::register"
  while executing
"commR::register RamDebugger 1"
  (procedure "Ramdebugger::Init" line 208)
  invoked from within
"RamDebugger::Init $readwriteprefs $registerasremote"
  invoked from within....

(hopefully no typos)

Whereas the kit-file runs "ok" - my distro is from ActiveState
patchlevel 8.4.16, OS is winXP.

I guess the bug is the usage of commR namespace in file
RamDebugger.tcl. The package is called commR but when i look into
\addons\commR\comm.tcl the namespace is comm. After changing all
"commR::" to "comm::" in RamDebugger.tcl it "seems" to work, at least
it starts up.

Thank you for your good work - i am using the tool since several
years.
Torsten

[ANNOUNCE] New version of RamDebugger 6.1.1
A new version of RamDebugger 6.1.1 has been released. It correct some small errors in version 6.1 Details below: Introduction ============ RamDebugger is a graphical debugger for the scripting lenguage Tcl-TK. With RamDebugger, it is possible to make Local Debugging, where the debugger starts the program to be debugged. and Remote debugging, where the program to debug is already started and RamDebugger connects to it. RamDebugger has additional capabilities like: * Editing the code. It is possible to edit the code inside its own editor and resend the new code without closing the debugged program. * The TCL-TK source code is colorized and supports automatic indentation. * When stopping the debugger is one source code line, it is possible to view all the variables and expression values, as well as change them. * It has additional options to measure execution times in the debugged program. Works in Linux and Windows * Includes additional packages, like Tkcon and VisualRegexp, developed by third party people, as a convenience for RamDebugger users. * The same program is an IDE for compiling and debugging c and c++ Changes ======= Changes From version 5.6 to version 6.1 * Partly converted to tile * Prepared for working with TabletPC * Highly optimized XML parsing and colorize Changes From version 5.5 to version 5.6 * Added trace command in the Breakpoints window (checking in every line if a variable changes) * New debug option: Contin...

[ANNOUNCE] New version of RamDebugger 6.1.1 #2
A new version of RamDebugger 6.1.2 has been released. It corrects some small errors in version 6.1.1 Details below: Introduction ============ RamDebugger is a graphical debugger for the scripting lenguage Tcl-TK. With RamDebugger, it is possible to make Local Debugging, where the debugger starts the program to be debugged. and Remote debugging, where the program to debug is already started and RamDebugger connects to it. RamDebugger has additional capabilities like: * Editing the code. It is possible to edit the code inside its own editor and resend the new code without closing the debugged program. * The TCL-TK source code is colorized and supports automatic indentation. * When stopping the debugger is one source code line, it is possible to view all the variables and expression values, as well as change them. * It has additional options to measure execution times in the debugged program. Works in Linux and Windows * Includes additional packages, like Tkcon and VisualRegexp, developed by third party people, as a convenience for RamDebugger users. * The same program is an IDE for compiling and debugging c and c++ Changes ======= Changes From version 5.6 to version 6.1 * Partly converted to tile * Prepared for working with TabletPC * Highly optimized XML parsing and colorize Changes From version 5.5 to version 5.6 * Added trace command in the Breakpoints window (checking in every line if a variable changes) * New debug option: Continue ou...

Announcement
If you are a VNC user or you are looking for a very inexpensive yet full featured remote management application, you really should try out VNCScan. It's available at http://www.vncscan.com and for $40, its practically free compared to the other guys. VNC Features: a.. Wizard driven VNC deployment. You can push install the following VNC flavors: a.. UltraVNC b.. RealVNC 4 c.. TightVNC d.. mVNC e.. Tridia VNC f.. RealVNC 3 b.. Multithreaded (super fast) VNC scanner c.. Save profiles of VNC settings for standard deployments. d.. Add cust...

Announce when new alpine version is out?
Dear developers, could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new version of alpine is out? On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Holger Marzen wrote: > Dear developers, > > could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new version of > alpine is out? We do announce when an official release comes out. There has only been 1.00 so far but we expect 1.10 relatively soon. There are also snapshots available that aren't announced. Those change more frequently. Steve On Tue, 11 Mar 2008, Holger Marzen wrote: :) could you please announce in this newsgroup whenever a new v...

MaVerick Software Foundation Announces New Members, New Website, New Features, New Name, New Focus
Hello, We are happy to announce that Manuel Goyenechea of Servertec, www.servertec.com and Herb Rubin of Pathfinders, www.pfinders.com have joined the MaVerick Development Team. We have just redone our website's look-and-feel so that it is easier to navigate. We have added phpBB online forums, phpCollab task management system, Mantis for bug tracking system and FAQ Frenzy. We have changed the name of the project from Maverick DBMS to Maverick Application Server because Maverick is not just a database management system, it is a complete Application Server with a built-in MultiValue database. Maverick Application Server is now under The Maverick Software Foundation whose focus is to create an open source object oriented cross-platform application server, application builder and application suite. Presently the Maverick Website team is working very hard to integrate all the new website features. In the meantime please bear with multiple registrations and logins. If you find any problems with our new website please send an email to webmaster@maverick-dbms.org. The Maverick Development team is also working overtime to get a new release of Maverick out the door. The release will focus on the Maverick BASIC language and will contain almost two years worth of work by Robert and company. Right now they are literally working 24x7 around the world to identify and fix bugs. If you would like to help us test Maverick please downlo...

How to use new functions of new Matlab version in the old version of Matlab?
How to use new functions of new Matlab version in the old version of Matlab? Maybe it is not a good question but the situation is that I have got a MatlabR2008b on my laptop but the PCs of the university got only MatlabR2007b. I just want to use one particular function in the MatlabR2008b on the university machine. How can I do that? Just copy the toolbox? Or can I build the function as a .dll? Thanks! p.s: Of course I can not persuade the university to buy one MatlabR2008... I am also not the administrator; thus, I can not setup my MatlabR2008 on the university machine even I got th...

Announcement: new versions of F (free)
New versions of the free version of the Fortran Tools using F are on our web site. Features: 1. JAPI is included for building GUIs into Fortran applications (thanks to those who helped me figure out how to get it working on Windows). 2. There are new versions of the tuned Atlas libraries for Linux 32-bit and 64-bit machines. 3. All known g95 bugs related to F have been fixed. Kudos to Andy! As before, these and versions with full g95 are available on a CD for a modest cost. -- Walt Brainerd walt@fortran.com The Fortran Company 6025 N. Wilmot Rd., Tucson, AZ 85750 USA http://ww...

announcing a new Tcl/Tk website
I'd like to formally announce a website I've been working on and invite everyone to take a look. The address is http://www.tclscripting.com The website is geared mostly toward beginners and intermediate programmers. The main page is in the style of the blog but I don't consider it a blog per se. I won't have a lot of personal commentary or opinions. Instead, I intend to present articles about the use of Tcl/Tk, hopefully at least on a weekly basis. If you have comments, suggestions for articles, or would like to contribute by writing an article, I would enjoy hearing fr...

ANNOUNCEMENT: New BIND versions are available.
Hello, bind-users readers: ISC would like you to know that new versions of BIND are available; release candidates BIND 9.6-ESV-R9rc1, BIND 9.8.5rc1, and BIND 9.9.3rc1 have been released and made available via ISC's web and ftp sites. We'd also like to take a minute of your time to explain a recent change in our announcement procedures when new versions of BIND are made available. Until recently it has been our policy, when a new version is released, to send an announcement to each of the bind-related ISC public mailing lists. For those who are subscribed to multiple lis...

ANNOUNCE: TimingAnalyzer -- new updated version
Hello All, A new version beta 0.83 is now available. The following changes and additions have occurred. * Improved Image Preview Display. * Context sensitive popup menus to edit objects. * Path set in image save dialog works. * Metric paper sizes added to image preview. * Lower case z, and x now work bus value combobox in toolbar. * Move signals up and down commands now respect any space in diagrams used for Text. * Objects attached to any signal being deleted are deleted automatically. * Save file now includes some more error checking before saving objects. ...

Announcing: New versions of the UM fonts
A new version of the UM fonts is available here: http://www.truetex.com/um.zip These are nine TrueType fonts in Windows ANSI encoding providing TeX typefaces for non-TeX applications. This update is a slight change to permit installable embedding, the least restrictive embedding property. I had reports that the previous setting of print-preview was troublesome to some applications. [This version should be propagated to CTAN. -- how?] ...

VICEtoPS: Revisions + new lang. version
Hi guys, I've been tinkering with VICEtoPS during the Christmas vacation. Here's what I've done: 1) Visual Basic.NET: I replaced the underlying engine with the same routines as the other language versions. It's not as clever but it's a lot more readable. I also fixed some behaviour when "file already exists" exceptions occur. It should ask before overwriting. Output is now to one more column (it should have been this way). 2) C: Just general clean-up to make it more readable. Added EXIT_FAILURE and EXIT_SUCCESS for those who want to install the code in ...

[News] New Version of Subversion, Sun Brings MySQL to Telecoms with New Version

ANNOUNCE -- New Home for Web Services for Tcl
The Web Services for Tcl is now being host at Google Code (http://code.google.com/p/tclws/). If anyone would like to volunteer to help maintain or enhance the package, drop me a line and I'll add you on to the project. Enjoy -- +--------------------------------+---------------------------------------+ | Gerald W. Lester | |"The man who fights for his ideals is the man who is alive." - Cervantes| +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ On Jan 5, 9:11=A0pm, "Gerald W. Lester" <Gerald.Les...@cox.net> wrote: > The Web Services for Tcl is now being host at Google Code > (http://code.google.com/p/tclws/). > > If anyone would like to volunteer to help maintain or enhance the package,= > drop me a line and I'll add you on to the project. > > Enjoy > -- > +--------------------------------+---------------------------------------+= > | Gerald W. Lester =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0= =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 | > |"The man who fights for his ideals is the man who is alive." - Cervantes|= > +------------------------------------------------------------------------+= What might be required? Is it a pure Tcl package or is the C involved? What kind of help would you be needing? Robert Robert Hicks wrote: > What might be required? Is it a pure Tcl package or i...

IBM announces new Version of PL/I for AIX
For those who might have missed it - or be surprised by it, please see: http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-129 P.S. The corresponding COBOL announcement is at: http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_annred&on=204-128 -- Bill Klein wmklein <at> ix.netcom.com "William M. Klein" <wmklein@nospam.netcom.com> wrote in message news:LUZBc.14143$Wr.12987@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net... > For those who might have missed it - or be surprised by it, please see: > > http://www.ibm.com/isource/cgi-bin/goto?it=usa_a...

Announcement: New Version of the PragmAda Reusable Components
PragmAda Software Engineering announces a new release of the PragmAda Reusable Components. This release adds PragmARC.Genetic_Algorithm, a generic framework for genetic programming. The PragmARCs are available from the PragmAda web site: http://pragmada.home.mchsi.com/ Error reports, comments, and suggestions are always welcome. -- Jeffrey R. Carter, President PragmAda Software Engineering ...

ANNOUNCE: Jim Tcl version 0.70
Jim Tcl 0.70 has been released and is available from: http://repo.or.cz/w/jimtcl.git or https://github.com/msteveb/jimtcl CHANGES SINCE VERSION 0.63 ========================== This is a major update which incorporates many bug fixes and several new features, including: - Optional UTF-8 support - Optional built-in regexp engines for better Tcl compatibility and UTF-8 support - Command line editing with linenoise - Pure-Tcl OO extension - exec uses only vfork() for full functionality on no-mmu uClinux WHAT IS Jim Tcl? ================ Jim is a reimplementation of Tcl, combining some features from earlier, smaller versions of Tcl (6.x) as well as more modern features from later versions of Tcl (7.x, 8.x). It also has some some entirely new features not available in any version of Tcl. WHERE IS Jim Tcl? ================= Repository: http://repo.or.cz/w/jimtcl.git Project Page: http://jim.berlios.de/index.html Documentation: http://repo.or.cz/w/jimtcl.git/blob_plain/HEAD:/Tcl_shipped.html Wiki page: http://wiki.tcl.tk/Jim Mailing List: https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/jim-devel ...

ANNOUNCE: Jim Tcl version 0.71
ANNOUNCE: Jim Tcl version 0.71 ============================== Jim Tcl 0.71 has been released and is available from: http://repo.or.cz/w/jimtcl.git or https://github.com/msteveb/jimtcl CHANGES SINCE VERSION 0.70 ========================== This release incorporates bug fixes and several new features, including: Bugs fixed - Line editing works better on serial consoles - Fix various parsing bugs and crashes in unusual cases - package require now loads packages at the global level - string trim* and string last are now 8-bit clean and faster - exec child processes are now reaped - FD_CLOEXEC is now set on opened filehandles - dlopen() handles are now freed on freeing interpreter Features added - Add optional support for the binary command - Test suite is now tcltests v2 compatible - proc 'args' can now be renamed - Automatic proc upref args are now supported with &varname - expr shorthand syntax with $(...) - Previous proc definitions can be saved with local and invoked with upcall - Non-greedy regexp/regsub support with the built-in regexp implementation - Minimal exec implementation is supported even without vfork/waitpid - configure is now faster and simpler with autosetup (https:// github.com/msteveb/autosetup) - Add string byterange - Ability to create a single source file bootstrap jimsh - Added debian packaging support WHAT IS Jim Tcl? ================ Jim is an implementation of the Tcl language, designed to be small, fast and easy to cross-compile. It...

ANNOUNCE: new version beta0.84 available
Hello All, A new version beta 0.84 is now available. The following changes and additions have occurred. 1. Added eps,pdf,svg,png,gif,and emf file formats to SE 2. Added bus value button so H L Z and X now work with busses 3. Added IncDecBusValueCommand (increment and decrement use undo/ redo) 4. Added IncDecSpaceAboveCommand (making space above a signal uses undo/redo) 5. Updated pop-up context sensitive menus 6. Updated script window open and close positions 7. Updated help user manual. 8. Fixed updateBusValueCommand (previously, the next edge pt1 was not updated ) 9. Fix...

3-days wonder (new version announcements)
Hello! I released 4DOS 7.80 at http://4dos.zzl.org and at all mirror sites listed at http://4dos.hit.bg - you can select your nearest mirror and use only it Let's leave this thread for announces. Specific issues please in their own treads. Regards, Lucho Luchezar Georgiev пишет: > I released 4DOS 7.80 at http://4dos.zzl.org and at all mirror sites > listed at http://4dos.hit.bg - you can select your nearest mirror and > use only it. Version 7.81 has just been uploaded to all sites and mirrors. > Let's leave this thread for announces. Specific issues please in their > own treads. Regards, Lucho >> I released 4DOS 7.80 at http://4dos.zzl.org and at all mirror sites >> listed at http://4dos.hit.bg - you can select your nearest mirror and >> use only it. > > Version 7.81 has just been uploaded to all sites and mirrors. As an exception the above "wonder" lasted only 2, not 3 days. Version 7.82 has just been uploaded to all sites and mirrors. >> Let's leave this thread for announces. Specific issues please in their >> own treads. Regards, Lucho >>> I released 4DOS 7.80 at http://4dos.zzl.org and at all mirror sites >>> listed at http://4dos.hit.bg - you can select your nearest mirror and >>> use only it. >> >> Version 7.81 has just been uploaded to all sites and mirrors. > > Version 7.82 has just been...

ANNOUNCE: Jim Tcl version 0.72
Jim Tcl 0.72 has been released and is available from: http://repo.or.cz/w/jimtcl.git or https://github.com/msteveb/jimtcl CHANGES SINCE VERSION 0.71 ========================== This release incorporates bug fixes and many new features. Bugs fixed in version 0.72 -------------------------- - Improvements to configure (autosetup) - Fix memory overwrite in built-in regexp - [regexp], [regsub] could leak objects in some circumstances - Fix [file join] in some cases - [info nameofexecutable] now always returns an absolute path - [catch] works correctly for platforms without long long - [dict unset] no longer gives an error on missing last key Features added in version 0.72 ------------------------------ - [proc] now accepts optional parameters and "args" in any position - Much improved support for mingw32 including 64-bit mingw * tcl_platform(platform) is set to "windows" * [file dirname] handles leading drive (e.g. c:/) * [pwd] returns a path containing only forward slashes * [glob] now works correctly * [exec] is now fully implement on mingw32 * Command line editing now works in the win32 console * New tcl_platform(pathSeparator) - Builtin regexp is more efficient. Patterns are only compiled once. - Add rand(), srand() and pow() math functions - [file delete] now supports the -force option - [fconfigure -translation] is now accepted and ignored for Tcl compatibility - Improved diagnostics when sourcing a script with missing/mismatches brackets, quo...

VICEtoPS: Revisions + new lang. version #2
(posted on comp.emulators.cbm as well, but not too mamy people seem to go there) Hi guys, I've been tinkering with VICEtoPS during the Christmas vacation. Here's what I've done: 1) Visual Basic.NET: I replaced the underlying engine with the same routines as the other language versions. It's not as clever but it's a lot more readable. I also fixed some behaviour when "file already exists" exceptions occur. It should ask before overwriting. Output is now to one more column (it should have been this way). 2) C: Just general clean-up to make it more readabl...

ANNOUNCE: Jim Tcl version 0.73
Jim Tcl 0.73 has been released and is available from: http://repo.or.cz/w/jimtcl.git or https://github.com/msteveb/jimtcl Find out all about Jim Tcl at http://jim.tcl.tk/ CHANGES SINCE VERSION 0.72 ========================== This release incorporates bug fixes and many new features. A summary is below. See git for the full changelog. Bugs fixed in version 0.73 -------------------------- * exec on cygwin now correctly passes $::env * On mingw and cygwin, --shared creates libjim.dll rather than libjim.so * UTF-8 case folding may change the encoded length * Fix a regexp infinite loop on invalid UTF-8 strings * Prevent infinite recursion in eval * Don't allow upvar to a higher level * regexp counted matches may be wrong on subsequent use * Form feed (\f) is a valid white space character * Parsing bug for quoted orphan $ * Standard handles were not being kept open * Fix edge cases with tailcall Features added in version 0.73 ------------------------------ * Added support for namespaces and the namespace command * The "full" sqlite3 extension is included in the repo * Built-in regexp now support non-capturing parentheses: (?:...) * Added string replace and string totitle * Added info statics to access proc static variables * Added info alias to access the target of an alias * Added build-jim-ext for easy separate building of loadable modules (extensions) * local now works with any command, not just procs * UTF-8 encoding past the basic multilingual plane (BMP) i...

Announcement: New Enhanced DR-DOS WIP version!
Hi folks, I have released a new WIP version of the upcoming Enhanced DR-DOS 7.01.08. Key features include support for loading FAT32 device drivers with DEVLOAD, LFN support for CD-ROMs and the increase of the maximum length of the command line and PATH variable to 255 characters. As usual, you can download it from the download page on the site listed below. Any problems with it should be reported in the Enhanced DR-DOS Forum at http://www.drdosprojects.de/forum/drp_forum/ . Regards, Udo -- The DR-DOS/OpenDOS Enhancement Project - http://www.drdosprojects.de -- This mail...

Web resources about - [ANNOUNCE] New version of RamDebugger - comp.lang.tcl

References and redirects to 911
wiki.tcl.tk References and redirects to Larry Smith Date Name Who What 2010-08-23 19:08:59 2d matrix command LarrySmith@75.67.226.13 reference ...