7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting

Hello !

This is the first announcement for the 7th European Tcl/Tk Users
Meeting.

This meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France. June 6-7 2008.

This post is also a call for contributions. Titles and Abstracts of
presentations can be posted on the conference web site:

        http://www.eurotcl.org (opening soon)

More details to come soon !!

moumou (53)

Hello Luc,

That's good news.

I will try to attend.

Paul

Luc Moulinier wrote:
> Hello !
>
> This is the first announcement for the 7th European Tcl/Tk Users
> Meeting.
>
> This meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France. June 6-7 2008.
>
> This post is also a call for contributions. Titles and Abstracts of
> presentations can be posted on the conference web site:
>
>         http://www.eurotcl.org (opening soon)
>
> More details to come soon !!

paul5158 (20)
2/21/2008 8:28:44 PM
Sounds very good.

I'll try to attend too.

Will the conference be held in english, french or mixed/translated?
(I would be fine with english or multi-lingual, french only might be a
bit hard to follow with my close to nonexisting french, but still
interesting).

Michael

0
schlenk (1615)
2/21/2008 9:06:57 PM
I guess English won't be a problem and should be the easiest way of
linking all...since we are Scientists dealing with that everyday...
the only problem would be if you want to get some beers... but that
sentence I could teach you ;-)
Jeannot

7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting : Final call !
Hello ! This is the final call for the 7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting. As said previously, this meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France, 6-7 June 2008. You can still register on-line for the meeting and find all practical information (how to get there, accommodation, schedules, ...) at : http://www.eurotcl.org If you want to submit an abstract for a talk, please send email to the reviewers (see http://eurotcl.org/2008/commitee.html ) You can see accepted talks at : http://www.eurotcl.org/2008/abstract.html Come and join us !! ------------------------------------------------------ ...

7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting ! Register now !!
Hello ! This is the 3rd call for the 7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting. As said previously, this meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France, 6-7 June 2008. You can now register on-line for the meeting , submit abstract and find all practical information (how to get there, accommodation, schedules, ...) at : http://www.eurotcl.org Closure date for abstract submission is May 5 !! We are waiting for you !! Please fell free to contact the organizing commitee for any question/ remark/suggestion !! (see http://eurotcl.org/2008/commitee.html ) ------------------------------------------------------ ...

7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting - 2nd call
Hello ! This is the 2nd call for the 7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting. As said previously, this meeting will take place in Strasbourg, France, 6-7 June 2008. You can now register for the meeting , submit abstract and find all practical information (how to get there, accommodation, schedules, ...) at : http://www.eurotcl.org We are waiting for you !! Please fell free to contact the organizing commitee for any question/ remark/suggestion !! (see http://eurotcl.org/2008/commitee.html ) ------------------------------------------------------ ...

Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting
Hello, the papers (PDF, english) of the meeting are now online at http://axn.dyndns.org I am testing a small machine as webserver, so traffic may be slow. Greetings, AxN On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:30:31 +0200, AxN <axn@mail.atspace.org> wrote: > >Hello, > >the papers (PDF, english) of the meeting are now online at > >http://axn.dyndns.org > >I am testing a small machine as webserver, so traffic may be slow. Hi, thanks for providing these. However there seems to be a small 'cut&paste' issue at the 'News' section: The first four links all po...

Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting
Hello everyone, sorry for being a bit late, but i hope people can be interested to attend the Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting on May 26-27, 2006 in Bergisch Gladbach, near Cologne (same place as last year). Please take the opportunity to share your experiences with others, to present your solution of special problems and to learn from each other. It is also a nice experience to find real faces behind names you only knew from comp.lang.tcl. I have created a preliminary page in the wiki at http://wiki.tcl.tk/13567, which will be updated every other week. Hope to see you in may, Ax...

Reminder: Register for the 12th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 12th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 12th and 13th of July in Munich. The registration for the meeting ends at June, 7th. Go to http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org for registration and more information. Kind regards, Arnulf and Paul @ TUGM ...

Reminder: Register for the 11th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 11th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 6th and 7th of July in Munich. The registration for the meeting ends at 1st of June. Go to http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org for registration and more information. Kind regards, Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

10th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (Update information)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 10th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 7th and 8th of July in the heart of Munich. Important updates: We are proud to welcome Richard Hipp on Saturday talking about Fossil. If you want to attend either the come-together and/or the social event, register latest June, 16th. More information is on the official site at http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

Sixth European Tcl/Tk Users Meeting
Hello, the papers (PDF, english) of the meeting are now online at http://axn.dyndns.org I am testing a small machine as webserver, so traffic may be slow. Greetings, AxN ...

Announcement: 11th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (EuroTcl 2013)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 11th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 6th and 7th of July in the heart of Munich. The official site for the user meeting is http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org. Mark that date in your calendar. Stay tuned and and watch out for more information next year. Merry christmas and a happy, new year. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

Announcement: 10th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (EuroTcl 2012)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 10th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 7th and 8th of July in the heart of Munich. The official site for the user meeting is http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org. There is also a contact mail address: eurotcl@tcl3d.org Mark that date in your calendar. Stay tuned and and watch out for more information in the next days. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

ANNOUNCE: Registration for 10th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting now possible
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 10th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 7th and 8th of July in the heart of Munich. The registration is now possible at the official site for the user meeting at http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

10th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (Last call for registration)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 10th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting. It will take place on the weekend of 7th and 8th of July in the heart of Munich. If you want to attend, register latest June, 16th at http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org/registration.html See http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org/program.html or http://wiki.tcl.tk/29301 for a list of already confirmed talks. Arnulf, Paul and Vaclav @ TUGM ...

Save the date: 12th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Munich (EuroTcl 2014)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) proudly presents the 12th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting, see http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org It will take place on the weekend of 12th and 13th of July 2014 in the heart of Munich. Official registration will start on February, 1st 2014. Mark that date in your calendar. Best regards, Arnulf and Paul Am Samstag, 2. November 2013 20:47:54 UTC+1 schrieb Paul Obermeier: > It will take place on the weekend of 12th and 13th of July 2014 > in the heart of Munich. Brilliant date choice! See you there, Harald ...

Save the date: 13th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Cologne (EuroTcl 2015)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) and Holger Jakobs proudly present the 13th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting, see http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org It will take place on the weekend of 20th and 21th of June 2015 in Cologne. Official registration will start on March, 1st 2015. Mark that date in your calendar. Best regards, Arnulf, Holger and Paul ...

Save the date: 14th European Tcl/Tk User Meeting in Eindhoven (EuroTcl 2016)
Dear Tcl'ers, The Tcl'ers User Group Munich (TUGM) and Jan Nijtmans proudly present the 14th European Tcl/Tk User Group Meeting, see http://www.eurotcl.tcl3d.org It will take place on the weekend of 25th and 26th of June 2016 in Eindhoven. Official registration will start on March, 1st 2016. Mark that date in your calendar. Best regards, Arnulf, Jan and Paul Dear Jan, dear Paul, great that you are caring about the ETCL conference ! For me, the date is quite difficult, I normally have a role in the street theater at this date but we will see.... My adm...

Debugger for Tcl/Tk and [incr Tcl]

Incr Tcl /Tk for Tcl 8.4

E.J. Friedman-Hill's Tcl/Tk Course

Web resources about - 7th European Tcl/Tk users Meeting - comp.lang.tcl

European People's Party (European Parliament group) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats) , abbreviated to EPP Group , is a centre-right political group of the European ...

European Union and Cuba sign agreement to normalise relations
The European Union and Cuba signed an agreement in Havana on Friday to normalise relations, paving the way for the 28-member bloc to establish ...

Liverpool dominate Man U on European stage
Manchester United coach Louis van Gaal faces harsh realities following his sides 2-0 capitulation to fierce rivals Liverpool in their last 16 ...

The European forecast model already kicking America’s butt just improved
The European Center for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts is touting several improvements in its already industry-leading forecast model. (credit: ...

Hyperloop deal would link three European capitals
Filed under: Green , Transportation Alternatives , Europe , Emerging Technologies , Technology , Future Hyperloop Transportation Technologies ...

FINTECH BRIEFING: European fintech funding lags behind — Bankers back P2P lending — Frankfurt makes a ...
... number of banks in Europe partnering with fintech startups, rather than investing in them, according to KPMG. Germany and the UK lead in European ...

$1.5 billion was invested in European fintech last year — and $743 million went to London
... seriously lags the US and Asia when it comes to fintech funding, with just $1.5 billion (£1 billion) of the $13.8 billion total going to European-based ...

European Offshore Wind Deployment Centre Begins Offshore Development After Trump Run-in
After a run in with Donald Drumpf, the European Offshore Wind Deployment Centre has seen the beginning of offshore works start this month. The ...

A guide to new stimulus measures from European Central Bank
FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) — The European Central Bank has reached again for the monetary bazooka.

Hyperloop deal would link three European capitals
One of the companies vying to make Elon Musk's transportation dream a reality has signed a deal with the government of Slovakia to explore building ...