ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 rpm specification with thread 2.6 extension

0
jfontain (162)

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:58:46 +0100, Jean-Luc FONTAINE wrote:

OK, the instructions build tcl-8.4.9-2.i386.rpm,
tcl-thread-2.6-1.i386.rpm, and tk-8.4.9-2.i386.rpm fine, but how do you
build tcl/tk-devel-8.4.9-2.i386.rpm?

The install fails.

"rpm -Uvh ./RPMS/i386/t*" produces:
error: Failed dependencies:
        tcl = 8.4.7-2 is needed by (installed) tcl-devel-8.4.7-2.i386
        tk = 8.4.7-2 is needed by (installed) tk-devel-8.4.7-2.i386

The system is an up-to-date FC3.
My real email is "gblair _at_ sympatico _dot_ ca".

Spam wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:58:46 +0100, Jean-Luc FONTAINE wrote:
>
> http://jfontain.free.fr/tcltk-8.4.9-2.spec
>
> Generated and tested on an up-to-date Red Hat Fedora Core 3 i386 system.
> The rpms can install under /opt/tcltk (see notes below) in order not to
> conflict and peacefully coexist with the stock Redhat Tcl and Tk rpms.
>
> To build the rpms, download the Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 and Thread 2.6 sources
> from http://download.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into the
> /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in the
> /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type:
> ~   # rpmbuild -bb --clean tcltk-8.4.9-2.spec
>
> Notes:
> - You may change the installation directory and turn on the thread
> extension at the beginning of the specification file.
>

> OK, the instructions build tcl-8.4.9-2.i386.rpm,
> tcl-thread-2.6-1.i386.rpm, and tk-8.4.9-2.i386.rpm fine, but how do you
> build tcl/tk-devel-8.4.9-2.i386.rpm?

I guess I should update the docs (that's a good idea for next year
;-)... The devel files are included in the generated tcl and tk rpms, so
you should really rpm -e the existing tcl and tk devel packages.

--
Jean-Luc Fontaine  mailto:jfontain@free.fr  http://jfontain.free.fr/
0
According to Spam  <spamcollector@sympatico.ca>:
: but how do you
:build tcl/tk-devel-8.4.9-2.i386.rpm?
:
:The install fails.
:
:"rpm -Uvh ./RPMS/i386/t*" produces:
:error: Failed dependencies:
:        tcl = 8.4.7-2 is needed by (installed) tcl-devel-8.4.7-2.i386
:        tk = 8.4.7-2 is needed by (installed) tk-devel-8.4.7-2.i386
:
:The system is an up-to-date FC3.
:My real email is "gblair _at_ sympatico _dot_ ca".
:

Weird - I would have thought that those numbers should have been 8.4.9,
not 8.4.7 !

--
0
lvirden (1938)
Reinhard Max wrote:
>>... The devel files are included in the generated tcl and tk rpms,
> In that case you should have added RPM header tags saying
> Obsoletes: tcl-devel
> Provides: tcl-devel = %version
> Obsoletes: tk-devel
> Provides: tcl-devel = %version
> to the new spec file(s). That way the devel packages are automatically
> deleted when upgrading the main packages, but dependencies on the devel
> packages by other packages can still be satisfied.

Good idea, thanks. It'll be included in the next release.

--
Jean-Luc Fontaine  mailto:jfontain@free.fr  http://jfontain.free.fr/
0
jfontain (162)

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.6 rpm specification with thread 2.5.2 extension #2

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.6 rpm specification with thread 2.5.2 extension
It can be found at: http://jfontain.free.fr/tk-8.4.6-1.spec Generated and tested on an up-to-date Red Hat Fedora Core 1 i386 system. The rpms install under /opt/tcltk and therefore do not conflict and peacefully coexist with the stock Redhat Tcl and Tk rpms. To build the rpms, download the Tcl/Tk 8.4.6 and Thread 2.5.2 sources from http://download.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type: # rpmbuild -bb --clean tcltk-8.4.6-1.spec Note: you may change the installation directory and turn on the thread extension at the beginning of the specification file. -- Jean-Luc Fontaine mailto:jfontain@free.fr http://jfontain.free.fr/ ...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 rpm specification with thread 2.5.2 extension
http://jfontain.free.fr/tcltk-8.4.8-1.spec Generated and tested on an up-to-date Red Hat Fedora Core 3 i386 system. The rpms can install under /opt/tcltk (see notes below) in order not to conflict and peacefully coexist with the stock Redhat Tcl and Tk rpms. To build the rpms, download the Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 and Thread 2.5.2 sources from http://download.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type: # rpmbuild -bb --clean tcltk-8.4.8-1.spec Notes: - You may change the installation directory and turn on the thread extension at the beginning of the specification file. -- Jean-Luc Fontaine mailto:jfontain@free.fr http://jfontain.free.fr/ ...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.7 rpm specification with thread 2.5.2 extension
http://jfontain.free.fr/tcltk-8.4.7-1.spec Generated and tested on an up-to-date Red Hat Fedora Core 2 i386 system. The rpms can install under /opt/tcltk (see notes below) in order not to conflict and peacefully coexist with the stock Redhat Tcl and Tk rpms. To build the rpms, download the Tcl/Tk 8.4.7 and Thread 2.5.2 sources from http://download.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type: # rpmbuild -bb --clean tcltk-8.4.7-1.spec Notes: - You may change the installation directory and turn on the thread extension at the beginning of the specification file. -- Jean-Luc Fontaine mailto:jfontain@free.fr http://jfontain.free.fr/ ...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.5a1 rpm specification with thread 2.5.2 extension #2

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.5a1 rpm specification with thread 2.5.2 extension
It can be found at: http://jfontain.free.fr/tk-8.5a1-1.spec Generated and tested on an up-to-date Red Hat Fedora Core 1 i386 system. The rpms install under /opt/tcltk and therefore do not conflict and peacefully coexist with the stock Redhat Tcl and Tk rpms. To build the rpms, download the Tcl/Tk 8.5a1 and Thread 2.5.2 sources from http://download.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type: # rpmbuild -bb --clean tcltk-8.5a1-1.spec Notes: For Tk, the anti-aliased fonts option is turned on. You may change the installation directory and turn on the thread extension at the beginning of the specification file. -- Jean-Luc Fontaine mailto:jfontain@free.fr http://jfontain.free.fr/ ...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 rpms with thread 2.5.2 extension
You may find the specification file, that you can use to build the rpm binaries on your Redhat (Suse may also work) system at: http://jfontain.free.fr/tcltk-8.4.4-1.spec To build, download the Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 and Thread 2.5.2 sources from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into your /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in your /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type: # rpmbuild -bb --clean tcltk-8.4.4-1.spec Note: you may change the installation directory and turn on the thread extension at the beginning of the specification file. Jean-Luc Fontaine (http://jfontain.free.fr/) ...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.5 rpms with thread 2.5.2 extension
They can be found at: http://jfontain.free.fr/tcl-8.4.5-1.i386.rpm http://jfontain.free.fr/tk-8.4.5-1.i386.rpm http://jfontain.free.fr/tk-8.4.5-1.spec They were generated on an up-to-date Redhat 9 i386 system. They install under /opt/tcltk and therefore does not conflict and peacefully coexists with the stock Redhat Tcl and Tk rpms. To rebuild them, download the Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 and Thread 2.5.2 sources from http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/tcl/ into the /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ directory, place the specification file in the /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ directory, then from that directory, type: # rpmbuild -bb --clean tcltk-8.4.5-1.spec Note: you may change the installation directory and turn on the thread extension at the beginning of the specification file. -- Jean-Luc Fontaine mailto:jfontain@free.fr http://jfontain.free.fr/ ...

Tcl/Tk 8.6.3, Itcl 4.0.2, sqlite 3.8.7 Release Candidates
Release candidate downloads of the 8.6.3 releases of Tcl and Tk, Itcl 4.0.2, and sqlite 3.8.7 may now be found at https://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl/files/Tcl/8.6.3/ The actual releases of these files should come on October 29. Until then, enjoy this advance preview, and if you find anything catastrophically wrong with them, please inform me so we can fix the problem before the true release. -- | Don Porter Applied and Computational Mathematics Division | | donald.porter@nist.gov Information Technology Laboratory | | http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 Release
Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 Release Announcement December 7, 2004 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.9 releases of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit. This is the ninth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/8.4.html This web page also contains additional information about the releases, including new features and notes about installing and compiling the releases. Sources are always available from the Tcl SourceForge project's file distribution area: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10894 Windows, Linux, Solaris and HP-UX binaries are available from: http://www.activestate.com/Tcl Mac OS X binaries are available from: http://tcltkaqua.sourceforge.net/ Additionally, SuSE Linux RPMs are available from: ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/tcl/ For additional information: --------------------------- Please visit the Tcl Developer Xchange web site: http://www.tcl.tk/ This site contains a variety of information about Tcl/Tk in general, the core Tcl and Tk distributions, Tcl development tools, and much more. Thank you for your contri...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.6 Release
Tcl/Tk 8.4.6 Release Announcement March 1, 2004 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.6 releases of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit. This is the sixth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.6 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/8.4.html This web page also contains additional information about the releases, including new features and notes about installing and compiling the releases. Sources are always available from the Tcl SourceForge project's file distribution area: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10894 Windows, Linux, Solaris and HP-UX binaries are available from: http://www.activestate.com/Tcl For additional information: --------------------------- Please visit the Tcl Developer Xchange web site: http://www.tcl.tk/ This site contains a variety of information about Tcl/Tk in general, the core Tcl and Tk distributions, Tcl development tools, and much more. Thank you for your contributions: --------------------------------- As usual, this release includes contributions from the Tcl community. We have a page honoring these contributors at: http:...

fubar tcl/tk-8.4.6 on redhat 9
tcl'rs- i don't frequent this group so forgive my ignorance ahead of time. synopsis of problem: echo 'tk_getOpenFile; exit' | wish looks totally fubar: http://www.codeforpeople.com/dmsp/reference/screen.jpg we are in the midst of installing a whole bunch of software in india. i say 'we', but it is my co-worker who's doing it is there onsite. the whole thing is made very difficult by the fact that i cannot access the machine in question. we've installed tcl/tk 8.4.6 three different times: twice building from src, once from the activetcl dist. in all cases the installs proceed without error or warning but problem remains. the machine in question is a brand new (no other software installed) redhat 9 box. i've installed tcl/tk this way previously on about 20 redhat 9 machines, from src, never without a problem and am stumped at this. i first suspected a locale arror, but they are using the same locale settings as us (even though they are in india?). the only hint of a problem is this: the install they did was missing ANY hint of tcl/tk/wish: no bins, no libs, no headers, nothing. although i've installed tcl/tk many times before, there was always a previous installation present and my hypothesis is that this is a dependancy issue. i suspect that, when the defualt redhat 9 tcl/tk dist is installed (8.3) there are also some dependancies installed with it. my questions are: * does this sound plausible iff so ...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 Release
Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 Release Announcement July 22, 2003 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.4 releases of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit. This is the fourth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.4 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/8.4.html This web page also contains additional information about the releases, including new features and notes about installing and compiling the releases. Sources are always available from the Tcl SourceForge project's file distribution area: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10894 Windows, Linux, Solaris and HP-UX binaries are available from: http://www.activestate.com/Tcl For additional information: --------------------------- Please visit the Tcl Developer Xchange web site: http://www.tcl.tk/ This site contains a variety of information about Tcl/Tk in general, the core Tcl and Tk distributions, Tcl development tools, and much more. Thank you for your contributions: --------------------------------- As usual, this release includes contributions from the Tcl community. We have a page honoring these contributors at: http...

ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 Release
Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 Release Announcement November 22, 2004 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.4.8 releases of the Tcl scripting language and the Tk toolkit. This is the eighth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.4. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.4.8 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site at: http://www.tcl.tk/software/tcltk/8.4.html This web page also contains additional information about the releases, including new features and notes about installing and compiling the releases. Sources are always available from the Tcl SourceForge project's file distribution area: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=10894 Windows, Linux, Solaris and HP-UX binaries are available from: http://www.activestate.com/Tcl Mac OS X binaries are available from: http://tcltkaqua.sourceforge.net/ Additionally, SuSE Linux RPMs are available from: ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/tcl/ For additional information: --------------------------- Please visit the Tcl Developer Xchange web site: http://www.tcl.tk/ This site contains a variety of information about Tcl/Tk in general, the core Tcl and Tk distributions, Tcl development tools, and much more. Thank y...

TCL is not thread safer in TCL 8.3 or 8.4... Any plans to fix this?
It is a shame that I can't upgrade one of my applications due to this problem, though the memory leaks also intorduced in 8.3 and 8.4 are problem as well. :( I have a process that spawn a configurable number of thread with a TCL intrepeter in each one. The interps are isolated and do not communicate or share anything withe each other. Each thread is a rule processor that is handed TCL scripts based on what events occurs within a multi process enviroment rnaing across the whole itnerprize... Works great with TCL 8.2, not a single problem... But with TCL 8.3 and TCL 8.4 we get quite a few run time errors and/or data corruption and core dumps that all leads back to TCL. :( Quite a shame! cwhooks@landacorp.com wrote: > It is a shame that I can't upgrade one of my applications due to this > problem, though the memory leaks also intorduced in 8.3 and 8.4 are > problem as well. :( What are the bug report ID numbers of the issues giving you trouble? -- | Don Porter Mathematical and Computational Sciences Division | | donald.porter@nist.gov Information Technology Laboratory | | http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/ NIST | |______________________________________________________________________| Don Porter <dgp@email.nist.gov> wrote: > cwhooks@landacorp.com wrote: >> It is a shame that I can't upgrade one of my applications due to this >> problem, though the memory leaks also intorduced ...

Bug789040 came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5.
Dear All, Bug 789040 caused exec error in Windows 9x and was fixed in 10/04/03. But it came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5. Tcl Windows 9x users should be alerted to the possible failure of exec in the current Tcl 8.4.6 and 8.5 releases due to this bug. Chengye Mao http://www.geocities.com/~chengye Chengye Mao wrote: > Bug 789040 caused exec error in Windows 9x and was fixed in 10/04/03. > But it came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5. Tcl Windows 9x users > should be alerted to the possible failure of exec in the current Tcl > 8.4.6 and 8.5 releases due to this bug. Have you identified at what point it was reintroduced? Was the fix causing other issues and reverted, or simply reintroduced by accident? -- Jeff Hobbs, The Tcl Guy http://www.ActiveState.com/, a division of Sophos Jeff Hobbs <jeffh@activestate.com> wrote in message news:<409EEDB5.40905@activestate.com>... > Chengye Mao wrote: > > Bug 789040 caused exec error in Windows 9x and was fixed in 10/04/03. > > But it came back in Tcl 8.4.6 and Tcl 8.5. Tcl Windows 9x users > > should be alerted to the possible failure of exec in the current Tcl > > 8.4.6 and 8.5 releases due to this bug. > > Have you identified at what point it was reintroduced? Was the > fix causing other issues and reverted, or simply reintroduced by > accident? Reintroduced in rev. 1.41 of tclWinPipe.c in Feb, 2004. The bug was a missing space between tclpip.dll and...

Incr Tcl /Tk for Tcl 8.4

Will Ruby 1.8.2 include tcl/tk 8.4.x instead of 8.3?
Will Ruby 1.8.2 release come with tcl/tk 8.4.7 libraries? Thanks. Hi, From: "H. Simpson" <nospam@asdlkfjhasldkjfsadlfhskadjfahsldfks.com> Subject: Will Ruby 1.8.2 include tcl/tk 8.4.x instead of 8.3? Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 17:01:40 +0900 Message-ID: <HwmPc.1858$Z56.480@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com> > Will Ruby 1.8.2 release come with tcl/tk 8.4.7 libraries? Is that a binary package of Ruby 1.8.2 ? If you say about source files, Ruby/Tk can work with Tcl/Tk8.4.7. I already tested that Ruby/Tk works with Tcl/Tk8.4.7 and 8.5a1 (and ActiveTcl-8.4.6.1 binary package). U...

ANNOUNCE: Release of DJGPP ports of GCC-5.2.0, GCC-4.9.3, GCC-4.8.5,, GCC-4.7.4 and GCC-3.4.6 for DJGPP v2.05
This is announcement of GCC-5.2.0, GCC-4.9.3, GCC-4.8.5, GCC-4.7.4 and GCC-3.4.6 for DJGPP v2.05 GCC used to stand for the GNU C Compiler, but since the compiler supports several other languages aside from C, it now stands for the GNU Compiler Collection. All these GCC versions are built using DJGPP v2.05 under Windows Vista Business SP3. Requirements for using binary packages: - DJGPP v2.05 (packages are NOT intended to be used with DJGPP v2.03) - binutils-2.22 or above (binutils-2.24 or above recommended) Currently all packages are still located at: ftp://ftp.de...

Spinbox - TCL/Tk 8.4
spinbox was not supported in ruby 1.8.2 'cause it uses tcl/tk 8.3 which does not have spinbox. I got Tk spinboxes to work via a kludge. I stole a copy of tcl 8.4 and tk 8.4 from Python 2.4 and laid them onto Ruby 1.8.2. add the tcl8.4 folder and tk8.4 folders from python into the ruby lib folder (you can leave the original tcl 8.3 and tk 8.3 alone) put a copy of the tcl84.dll and tk84.dll from python into the ruby bin folder. rename your old copies of tcl83.dll and tk83.dll just in case rename the new tcl84.dll and tk84.dll to 83 and now tk 8.4 works with ruby ...

difference between tcl 8.4.2 & 8.4.4
% exec $env(COMSPEC) /c net config This command now fails on Tcl 8.4.4 What can I do instead? to run with either version of tcl and windows 98. "couldn't execute "C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM": no such file or directory" Running on Win 98. Win XP is ok. Peter Campbell wrote: > % exec $env(COMSPEC) /c net config > > This command now fails on Tcl 8.4.4 > What can I do instead? to run with either version of tcl and windows 98. > > "couldn't execute "C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM": no such file or directory" > > Running on Win 98. > Win XP is ok. This is a known bug that is already fixed. 8.4.5 will be out by the end of the week with this corrected. -- Jeff Hobbs, The Tcl Guy http://www.ActiveState.com/, a division of Sophos Hi Peter, Peter Campbell <pc@acs.co.nz> writes: > % exec $env(COMSPEC) /c net config > > This command now fails on Tcl 8.4.4 > What can I do instead? to run with either version of tcl and windows 98. > > "couldn't execute "C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM": no such file or > directory" > > Running on Win 98. > Win XP is ok. This was discussed recently, check google. IIRC, this is a bug in 8.4.4, to be fixed in 8.4.5. benny ...

Tcl/Tk 8.6.4 RELEASED
Tcl/Tk 8.6.4 Release Announcement March 12, 2015 The Tcl Core Team is pleased to announce the 8.6.4 releases of the Tcl dynamic language and the Tk toolkit. This is the fourth patch release of Tcl/Tk 8.6. More details can be found below. We would like to express our gratitude to all those who submit bug reports and patches. This information is invaluable in enabling us to identify and eliminate problems in the core. Where to get the new releases: ------------------------------ Tcl/Tk 8.6.4 sources are freely available as open source from the Tcl Developer Xchange web site...

freewrap with tcl/tk 8.6.4 ?
Where download freewrap with tcl/tk 8.6.4 ? ...

TkHTML + threaded Tcl 8.4.9
I've got a combination of TkHtml with threaded Tcl 8.4.9 build working. I use relatively recent CVS snapshot of Tkhtml (from Sep 9 2004). Almost all problems I've encountered was related to intermixing libc memory allocation functions (malloc, calloc, realloc and free) with Tcl ones (Tcl_Alloc, Tcl_Free, Tcl_Realloc). After changing definition of HtmlAlloc/HtmlFree/HtmlRealloc in html.h to use Tcl allocation functions and thoroughly replacing all direct calls to libc functions with these macros thing began to work where it has segfaulted previously. Snapshot (hopefully unmodified) available at http://ftp.45.free.net/pub/debian-cosy/sarge/tcl/tkhtml_2.0.20040914.orig.tar.gz my patches (along with neccessary files to build a Debian package) at http://ftp.45.free.net/pub/debian-cosy/sarge/tcl/tkhtml_2.0.20040914-3.diff.gz Binary package for Debian testing is also available there. Repository for debian stable contains previous version of package, which does work with (my) nothreaded build of Tcl 8.4.7 for Debian stable. -- Has this patch been merged to the SF sources? George Victor Wagner wrote: > I've got a combination of TkHtml with threaded Tcl 8.4.9 build working. > > I use relatively recent CVS snapshot of Tkhtml (from Sep 9 2004). > > Almost all problems I've encountered was related to intermixing libc > memory allocation functions (malloc, calloc, realloc and free) with Tcl > ones (Tcl_Alloc, Tcl_Free, Tcl_Realloc). &g...

Web resources about - ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 rpm specification with thread 2.6 extension - comp.lang.tcl

Open XML Paper Specification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The XPS document format consists of structured XML markup that defines the layout of a document and the visual appearance of each page, along ...

INFOGRAPHIC: Where To Find Dimensions, Specifications For Facebook Ad Units
As Facebook continues to simplify and tweak its advertising offerings, staying on top of details such as dimensions and specifications can be ...

Infographic: A visual guide to Facebook’s ad creative specifications
... should the text run? Ampush , a Facebook Strategic Preferred Marketing Developer, put together a comprehensive infographic detailing the specifications ...

BlackBerry 10 vs iPhone 5 - Full specification - YouTube
BlackBerry 10 vs iPhone 5 Subscribe Us :: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=AGmobileTech

Volvo four-cylinder engines: specifications and details
New range of four-cylinder engines promises big fuel economy gains.

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 release date, specifications, pricing and photos
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is official. Its release date, pricing and specifications have been revealed.

Apple iPhone 4S Specifications - Mobile Phones - Smart Phones - Good Gear Guide by PC World Australia ...
... to the iPhone 4, but it boasts several improvements under the hood 3G, Bluetooth, Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g, Wireless 802.11n *Specifications ...

Ford confirms Australian Mustang specifications
Details of the Australian models locked down ahead of launch.

MIX11: Microsoft updates Windows Phone 7 chassis specification to include Adreno - Pocket Gamer.biz ...
Microsoft's minimum specs for handsets looking to run Windows Phone 7 were, at the time of the platform's release, considered competitive. The ...

Agile Test Case Management – Specifications and Executable Specifications
Long gone are the relative safe topics from the first three posts in this series and we’re well into realm of dangerous with Specification and ...