can anyone add a page to wiki- freeware

Hi-

I am working on a tcl/tk/postgres note taking application. It isn't finished yet (I will add more features) but it is packaged as a demo with freewrap. The application and manual are at 3rdshiftcoder.net.

Please let me know if it is okay to add page to wiki.

thx.- 3rdshiftcoder
0
thirdshiftcoder

thirdshiftcoder@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi-
>
> I am working on a tcl/tk/postgres note taking application. It isn't
> finished yet (I will add more features) but it is packaged as a demo
> with freewrap.  The application and manual are at 3rdshiftcoder.net.
>
> Please let me know if it is okay to add page to wiki.

The wiki is open to anyone to edit.  Go ahead and add the page.
0
Rich
12/21/2016 3:39:51 PM
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 10:41:20 AM UTC-5, Rich wrote:
> thirdshiftcoder wrote:
> > Hi-
> >
> > I am working on a tcl/tk/postgres note taking application. It isn't
> > finished yet (I will add more features) but it is packaged as a demo
> > with freewrap.  The application and manual are at 3rdshiftcoder.net.
> >
> > Please let me know if it is okay to add page to wiki.
>
> The wiki is open to anyone to edit.  Go ahead and add the page.

Cool. I will add the page late tonight. I will try to fix up my manual a little more before adding a page to wiki.

thx. Rich!
0
thirdshiftcoder