Can't load library TCL.tmp This library or a dependent Library could not be found in library path - DIRLIST.txt (0/1)

I'm receiving a bizzare error message on the Windows 2003 platform.
This runs fine on XP and Windows 2000.

I'm executing a tclkitsh with my kit and it's failing with:
Couldn't load library "C:/DOCUME~1\username\LOCALS~1\Temp\1\TCL1.tmp":
this library or a dependent library could not be found in library
path.

I have attached a listing of the directory structure.

Thank you in advance.

Mike
0
BMWM3LUV (20)

Hi Mike,
>I'm executing a tclkitsh with my kit and it's failing with:
>Couldn't load library "C:/DOCUME~1\username\LOCALS~1\Temp\1\TCL1.tmp":
>this library or a dependent library could not be found in library
>path.
whenever I get this error message the first thing I check is the
   ... or a dependent library ...
part.

Go over to www.dependencywalker.com and get the, well, dependency
walker. It will tell you which DLLs are - overall - required by your
application and more often than not this already resolves the
question.
HTH
Helmut Giese
0
hgiese (1076)
9/5/2007 5:52:31 PM
On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 19:52:31 +0200, Helmut Giese
<hgiese@ratiosoft.com> wrote:

>Hi Mike,
>>I'm executing a tclkitsh with my kit and it's failing with:
>>Couldn't load library "C:/DOCUME~1\username\LOCALS~1\Temp\1\TCL1.tmp":
>>this library or a dependent library could not be found in library
>>path.
>whenever I get this error message the first thing I check is the
>   ... or a dependent library ...
>part.
>
>Go over to www.dependencywalker.com and get the, well, dependency
>walker. It will tell you which DLLs are - overall - required by your
>application and more often than not this already resolves the
>question.
>HTH
>Helmut Giese

Ok, I've downloaded DependencyWalker and installed it.

When I run it against tclkitsh.exe I get the msjava.dll is missing,
but from other posts...that seems to be irrelevant.

However, I do not know how to run it against the .kit file.  I'm not
sure what the next steps would be to determine why this is failing on
a Windows 2003 machine, but runs fine under XP and 2000.

Mike
0
BMWM3LUV (20)
9/6/2007 3:22:15 PM
Good Evening Mike,

I experienced such error messages while trying to use TclMagick inside
a starpack.

So - if you only use, but don't build the starkit or starpack, causing
this error message, than you should not click the error message away,
but use the dependency walker on this "errornous" file (e.g.
"TCL1.TMP"). This file is just a DLL/shared object, that should be
loaded by the starkit/pack, but fails, because of its dependencies.

If you are the builder or maintainer of the starkit/pack, than take a
look at the required packages, the used DLLs/shared objects and check
their dependencies!

If you are only the starkit/pack user, but knowing the way to wrap/
unwrap those, than behave like the builder or maintainer after
unwrapping the starkit/pack.

That's all! ;)

Best regards,

Martin
------

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:22:15 -0500, Mike Labedz <BMWM3LUV@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 19:52:31 +0200, Helmut Giese
><hgiese@ratiosoft.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi Mike,
>>>I'm executing a tclkitsh with my kit and it's failing with:
>>>Couldn't load library "C:/DOCUME~1\username\LOCALS~1\Temp\1\TCL1.tmp":
>>>this library or a dependent library could not be found in library
>>>path.
>>whenever I get this error message the first thing I check is the
>>   ... or a dependent library ...
>>part.
>>
>>Go over to www.dependencywalker.com and get the, well, dependency
>>walker. It will tell you which DLLs are - overall - required by your
>>application and more often than not this already resolves the
>>question.
>>HTH
>>Helmut Giese
>
>Ok, I've downloaded DependencyWalker and installed it.
>
>When I run it against tclkitsh.exe I get the msjava.dll is missing,
>but from other posts...that seems to be irrelevant.
>
>However, I do not know how to run it against the .kit file.  I'm not
>sure what the next steps would be to determine why this is failing on
>a Windows 2003 machine, but runs fine under XP and 2000.
>
>Mike

In poking around documentation...I found the Profile command, which
allows me to run the .kit file.

I have gotten back the trace...but do not fully understand it.
However, I now notice that the ICUUC22.dll and ICUDT22L.dll is
"missing"

On a lark..I downloaded these two DLL's.  Neither would register
correctly..and the app still does not run throwing the same TCL#.tmp
error.

However, DependencyWalker shows them "hooking"
00:00:10.313: Loaded "c:\documents and settings\user\local
settings\temp\1\TCLA.TMP" at address 0x10000000 by thread 1.
Successfully hooked module.
00:00:10.344: Unloaded "c:\documents and settings\user\local
settings\temp\1\TCLA.TMP" at address 0x10000000 by thread 1.
00:00:10.344: Loaded "c:\docume~1\user\locals~1\temp\1\TCLA.TMP" at
address 0x10000000 by thread 1.  Successfully hooked module.
00:00:10.360: Unloaded "c:\docume~1\user\locals~1\temp\1\TCLA.TMP" at
address 0x10000000 by thread 1.
0
BMWM3LUV (20)
9/6/2007 6:08:50 PM
Taking your advice....I ran it from the vfs (Below is the output).
I noticed it breaks down in the line set k $S($j, [expr.... line so I
did a search for files with this line, and found it's onlyin the
tclcrypt.tcl file.  Unfortunately...this is where it looses me as to
why it breaks, and if there are any known fixes.

***OUTPUT***
C:\ShouldaWorked\site\AgentStates\agentstatesc.vfs\bin>tclsh httpd.tcl
can't find package limit
Running with default file descriptor limit
Error processing main startup script
"C:\ShouldaWorked\site\AgentStates\agentstatesc.v
fs\bin\httpdthread.tcl".
can't read "S(0, 60)": no such element in array
    while executing
"set k $S($j, [expr {
                            ($preS($t) << 5) +
                            ($preS([expr {$t + 1}]) << 3) +
                            ($preS([expr {$t + 2}]) << 2) +
                            ($preS([expr {$..."
    (procedure "crypt" line 236)
    invoked from within
"crypt $webmaster_password $salt"
    invoked from within
"if {[info exists Config(Auth)]} {
    foreach {var val} $Config(Auth) {
        if {[string match user,* $var]} {
            # encrypt the password
            set salt [..."
    (file
"C:/ShouldaWorked/site/AgentStates/agentstatesc.vfs/bin/../lib/tclhttpd3.5.1
/auth.tcl" line 72)
    invoked from within
"source
C:/ShouldaWorked/site/AgentStates/agentstatesc.vfs/bin/../lib/tclhttpd3.5.1/au
th.tcl"
    ("package ifneeded" script)
    invoked from within
"package require httpd::auth    "
    (file
"C:/ShouldaWorked/site/AgentStates/agentstatesc.vfs/bin/httpdthread.tcl"
lin
e 57)
    invoked from within
"source $Config(main)"
    while executing
"error $error"
    invoked from within
"if {[catch {source $Config(main)} message]} then {
    global errorInfo
    set error "Error processing main startup script \"[file nativename
$Config..
.."
    (file "httpd.tcl" line 328)

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 09:37:45 -0700, "MartinLemburg@UGS"
<martin.lemburg.ugs@gmx.net> wrote:

>Good Evening Mike,
>
>I experienced such error messages while trying to use TclMagick inside
>a starpack.
>
>So - if you only use, but don't build the starkit or starpack, causing
>this error message, than you should not click the error message away,
>but use the dependency walker on this "errornous" file (e.g.
>"TCL1.TMP"). This file is just a DLL/shared object, that should be
>loaded by the starkit/pack, but fails, because of its dependencies.
>
>If you are the builder or maintainer of the starkit/pack, than take a
>look at the required packages, the used DLLs/shared objects and check
>their dependencies!
>
>If you are only the starkit/pack user, but knowing the way to wrap/
>unwrap those, than behave like the builder or maintainer after
>unwrapping the starkit/pack.
>
>That's all! ;)
>
>Best regards,
>
>Martin
>------
>On Sep 6, 5:22 pm, Mike Labedz <BMWM3...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 19:52:31 +0200, Helmut Giese
>>

>> <hgi...@ratiosoft.com> wrote:
>> >Hi Mike,
>> >whenever I get this error message the first thing I check is the
>> >   ... or a dependent library ...
>> >part.
>>
>> >Go over towww.dependencywalker.comand get the, well, dependency
>> >walker. It will tell you which DLLs are - overall - required by your
>> >application and more often than not this already resolves the
>> >question.
>> >HTH
>> >Helmut Giese
>>
>> Ok, I've downloaded DependencyWalker and installed it.
>>
>> When I run it against tclkitsh.exe I get the msjava.dll is missing,
>> but from other posts...that seems to be irrelevant.
>>
>> However, I do not know how to run it against the .kit file.  I'm not
>> sure what the next steps would be to determine why this is failing on
>> a Windows 2003 machine, but runs fine under XP and 2000.
>>
>> Mike

0
BMWM3LUV (20)

http, library loaded, httpS library can't be found
I'm trying to get Verisign's Payflow Pro setup and going. I thought I had everything working, but when I went in through the SSL, httpS://, it couldn't find a library. How is it that it could find a library in http, but not https? "Can't load '/home/<username>/perllib/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux/auto/PFProAPI/PFProAPI.so' for module PFProAPI: libpfpro.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory at /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 200. at /www/<username>/cgi-bin/payment.cgi line 123 Compilation failed in re...

Library in library...
A question about linking with a static library that uses code from another static library. Suppose we have files A.h and A.cpp defining class A: ////////////////////// // A.h class A { public: A(); int get_value(); }; ////////////////////// ////////////////////// // A.cpp #include "A.h" A::A() {} int A::get_value() { return 1; } ////////////////////// We compile A.cpp and create a library A.lib. Now suppose we have another set of files B.h and B.cpp defining class B: ////////////////////// // B.h #include "A.h" class B { public: B(); int get_value(...

Can't load library "/usr/lib/libcore.a", because load ENOENT on shared library(s)
When I issue call sqlj.install_jar('file:///f:/jars/mail.jar','MAIL'); I get the messages SQL4301N Java or .NET interpreter startup or communication failed, reason code "2". SQLSTATE=58004 2005-10-11-15.31.15.558066+600 I2352539C331 LEVEL: Warning PID : 950280 TID : 1 PROC : db2fmp INSTANCE: db2inst1 NODE : 000 FUNCTION: DB2 UDB, oper system services, sqloJVMvfprintf, probe:20 MESSAGE : Can't load library "/usr/lib/libcore.a", because load ENOENT on shared library(s) 2005-1...

Can't load library "/usr/lib/libcore.a", because load ENOENT on shared library(s)
When I issue call sqlj.install_jar('file:///f:/jars/mail.jar','MAIL'); I get the messages SQL4301N Java or .NET interpreter startup or communication failed, reason code "2". SQLSTATE=58004 2005-10-11-15.31.15.558066+600 I2352539C331 LEVEL: Warning PID : 950280 TID : 1 PROC : db2fmp INSTANCE: db2inst1 NODE : 000 FUNCTION: DB2 UDB, oper system services, sqloJVMvfprintf, probe:20 MESSAGE : Can't load library "/usr/lib/libcore.a", because load ENOENT on shared library(s) 2005-1...

standard libraries don't behave like standard 'libraries'
I guess why every programming language has some kind of a 'standard library' built in within it. In my view it must not be called as a 'library' at all. what it does is like a 'bunch of built-in programs ready-made to do stuff'. Lets see what a 'library' does: 1. offers books for customers 1.1 lets user select a book by genre, etc 1.2 lets user to use different books of same genre, etc 1.3 lets user to use books by same author, etc for different genre 2. keeps track of all the books + their genre 2.1 first knows what all books it has at present 2.2 when ...

Shared Libraries : library paths ??
Hi, I have downloaded some package. i used ./configure, make and make install. my friend has told me that the libraries created will have library paths embedded in them. ie programs will work only if the libraries are at specific places. in this case my home directory. is it true. how to avoid it. I also saw while compiling a line which states: Checking how to hardcode library paths into programs ... immediate what does this mean ?. Regards, /J john.maximus@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > I have downloaded some package. i used ./configure, make and make > install. > ...

~/Library/ vs ~/System/Library vs /User/Library/
And there is a fourth one in ~/var/root/. I would like to understand in which case does a system access or write to a certain Library? Logical assumption would be that it depends on the current user, but for instance some of the preferences or support files are written to a ~/Library regardless of which user is currently logged in. I also noticed that if I register an app logged in as an user, I have a problem running it as a root. This doesn't seem to be a permission issue, rather a support files access problem. But then it sort of "goes away" and I can't establish any consistent conclusiion why. Is there a definite rule which Library acts as the "current" one and which acts as a "global" ? And, since some files, plug ins, fonts etc can be placed in either Library, which one is preferred and why? Thanks, J Thanks, j In article <110720031327074895%justin.c@se.net>, justin <justin.c@se.net> wrote: > And there is a fourth one in ~/var/root/. I would like to understand in > which case does a system access or write to a certain Library? First off, you're a little bit confused. ~ means your home directory. So the directories are /Library, /System/Library, ~/Library (which is /Users/username/Library). The fourth one is just root's ~/Library. > Logical assumption would be that it depends on the current user, but > for instance some of the preferences or support files are written to a > ~/Libr...

Library out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
Me and a friend are working on a project together. He produces a .a library that I link to. Everytime I get a new .a file from him I get this error: ld: table of contents for archive: ../jzintv/src/libjzintv_common.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it) So I execute the command ranlib on the library and then everything working fine. The .a file work fine for him. Why do I need to do this? -- The ears are too length. -------------------------------------------------------------- tim lindner: First initial last name at ix dot netcom dot com In article <1gl6e3q.unijfj1me696mN%fake@spam.com>, fake@spam.com (tim lindner) wrote: > Me and a friend are working on a project together. He produces a .a > library that I link to. Everytime I get a new .a file from him I get > this error: > > ld: table of contents for archive: ../jzintv/src/libjzintv_common.a is > out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it) > > So I execute the command ranlib on the library and then everything > working fine. The .a file work fine for him. > > Why do I need to do this? Because you need to re-run ranlib whenever the modification date of a .a file changes. It's annoying, but that's the way it works. If he's building it on his system, his build process is automatically running ranlib at the end of the build for him. -Eric -- Eric Albert ejalbert@cs.stanford.edu ...

Tkinter based libraries Runtime Library 3.0 and Gestalt Items 1.1
Hi Python commuters, It is my distinct pleasure to announce the availability of Runtime Library 3.0 and Gestalt Items 1.1 for Tkinter and Python. Both libraries are written in Tcl/Tk >= version 8.4. Tkinter based Python Wrapper classes are part of the libraries, making them accesible from Python. The libraries contain a wide range of composite windows for Tk: Basic Container windows for * scroll able dialogs * automatic scrollbar management Listboxes and Hierarchy * Combobox * A edit able listbox (called gistbox) * Multi-column listboxes * Tree A complete AQUA c...

Can't call tcl library function in a VS2005 mfc app
hi,Guys, I try to embed a tcl interpreter in a mfc app, but when link the project, the vs2005 report "access violation" at the first call of a tcl library function: Tcl_FindExecutable, My OS is winXP. I checked the previous posts in groups, the method is: remove the tclstub.lib, this does work, I guess that in the tclstub, it defines the tcl library's functions' address, so it cause the "access violation". (and could some guy kindly tell me why?) but this is ok in the VS6.0...Could some guy kindly help me fix this? I am not very good at VS and tcl library, give me more detailed will be appreciated. Best regards. BH. BigHand wrote: > hi,Guys, > I try to embed a tcl interpreter in a mfc app, but when link the > project, the vs2005 report "access violation" at the first call of a > tcl library function: Tcl_FindExecutable, My OS is winXP. > > I checked the previous posts in groups, > the method is: remove the tclstub.lib, this does work, I guess that > in the tclstub, it defines the tcl library's functions' address, so it > cause the "access violation". (and could some guy kindly tell me why?) > > but this is ok in the VS6.0...Could some guy kindly help me fix this? > I am not very good at VS and tcl library, give me more detailed will > be appreciated. > > Best regards. > > BH. Are you defining USE_TCL_STUBS for the compile? If so, undefine it. That way, you...

[ann] LTK based libraries Runtime Library 3.0 and Gestalt Items 1.1
Hi Lisp commuters, It is my distinct pleasure to announce the availability of Runtime Library 3.0 and Gestalt Items 1.1 for LTK and Lisp. Both libraries are written in Tcl/Tk >= version 8.4. LTK based Lisp Wrapper classes are part of the libraries, making them accesible from Lisp. The libraries contain a wide range of composite windows for Tk: Basic Container windows for * scroll able dialogs * automatic scrollbar management Listboxes and Hierarchy * Combobox * A edit able listbox (called gistbox) * Multi-column listboxes * Tree A complete AQUA compliant toolbar infrastructure * goolb...

My library doesn't appear in Simulink library browser
Dear All, I developed a library of S-Function in the form of *.dll with mask ( *.MDL files). I copy them in a directory outside of matlabroot and set the Matlab path accordingly. I can see the library in my Simulink library browser. But when I copy them into a directory inside matlabroot, and doing the same thing, I can't see them in Simulink browser. What should I do? I rehash the toolbox cache by the following command without any help. Rehash toolbox Any help appreciated. Best regards "mxa" <mxa@ed.ac.uk> wrote in message news:eece105.-1@webx.raydaftYa...

can't load library
Anyone know what this means? I get the error after executing the line "package require Expect" couldn't load library "c:/tcl/tcl8.4.5/library/exp5.21/expect52.dll": this library or a dependent library could not be found in library path OK thanks! On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:34:12 -0800, endo4977@yahoo.com wrote: >Anyone know what this means? > >I get the error after executing the line "package require Expect" > >couldn't load library "c:/tcl/tcl8.4.5/library/exp5.21/expect52.dll": >this library or a dependent library could not ...

Announce: Runtime Library 3.0 Gestalt Items 1.1 and Hugelist 1.4, Tcl-Mode for XCode
I am pleased to announce the availability of: Runtime Library 3.0 Gestalt Items 1.1 Hugelist 1.4 The two libraries and hugelist contain Tcl/Tk composite windows written in Tcl. Most notable are the goolbar, gooleditor and galette which implement an AQUA� compliant toolbar environment, with extensive vector graphics support Download them from sourceforge: http://gestaltitems.sourceforge.net/ *Runtime Library* The Documentation of the Runtime Library is now complete including the manual pages: http://gestaltitems.sourceforge.net/rtl/index.html http://gestaltitems.sourceforge.net/rtl/rtl_scrollwin_template.html /One special note on toplevel management, the toplevel management functions inside the Runtime Library contain a history mechanism. These mechanism stores the last geometry of a managed toplevel window inside the option database, from were it will be reused whenever these toplevel window is re-created:/ http://gestaltitems.sourceforge.net/rtl/RTL_Toplevel.html *Hugelist* The 1.4 release is a bug-fixed version of Maurice Ulis original hugelist. The single complete new feature is support for vector graphics as additional icons. A separate article explains what can be done with hugelist 1.4. The atricle's main focus is on on-demand data acquisition. http://gestaltitems.sourceforge.net/hugelist/index.html *Gestalt Items* Mostly bug-fixes. *Gstripes* gained most new features, such as the ability to manage background contours with holes in it. Additio...

jdk 1.6 on hpux installation
I installed jdk 1.6 on HP-UX B.11.31 U ia64. Do I install it correctly? $ ls -ld /opt/ja* lrwxr-xr-x 1 root sys 5 Sep 4 17:09 /opt/java -> java6 dr-xr-xr-x 8 bin bin 8192 Feb 19 2008 /opt/java1.4 dr-xr-xr-x 8 bin bin 8192 Feb 19 2008 /opt/java1.5 dr-xr-xr-x 8 bin bin 8192 Sep 4 10:34 /opt/java6 $ java -version /usr/lib/dld.sl: Can't find path for shared library: libjli.sl /usr/lib/dld.sl: No such file or directory ARIES32: Core file for PA32 application saved to /home/tcma/core.java ABORT instruction (co...

OS X
after a bit of reading, it looks like I did a veeeeery shtupid thing... (I'm copying my post to this newsgroup, as the alt.sys.mac.newuser-help group didn't look quite as highly-trafficked...) anyways, here's what I did... ----------------------------------- in an effort to help the owner of a nice shiny new eMac 'clean up' their personal folder, I moved a few items... including the Library folder! it appears.... correct me if I'm wrong... that Mac OS X then created a NEW library... so we restarted it, and all the Quicken data, dialup info, (etc.) was gone... so we ...

foo can't load library
Help please, I can only run a program "foo" if my current working directory is where a required library exists. How I can run the program from a directory other than where the required library exists? I tried adding the directory to the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH without success. I'm on AIX 5.3. thanks Duane noone@nowhere.com wrote: > Help please, > > I can only run a program "foo" if my current working directory is where a > required library exists. > How I can run the program from a directory other than where the required > library exi...

Library extraction (split) to directory - creation new library
Hi guys I need some help making libraries on HP-48G, I'm not familiar with such tasks. All files are from www.hpcalc.org, I used. All libraries were stored on port 0, and autoattached (OFF-ON). 1. I installed (stored on port 0 and attached) the MAWK (a library for string functions). 2. I installed and run the LIBEX to extract a part of MAWK, the RPC command. It made a LIB subdirectory as output in Home dir. 3.Then I created the control variables $ROMID (value 1011), $TITLE ("LRPC"). 4. I installed the LIBMKR (from HP Goodies disk 10) library, and run the CRLIB command to create the LRPC library. (Before LIBMKR I used D2LIB, same "result" as below) 5. The result: I see no new item in Library list (left shift Library). "LRPC" should be there as menu item. What do I wrong ? HP-48G, GX Version R Thanks Hi please trim your line lengths. Most news servers don't accept this and I have to reformat your post to answer you. The rest of my answer is inside your text. On 2016-03-04, clarke2001 <clarke2001@freemail.hu> wrote: > Hi guys I need some help making libraries on HP-48G, I'm not familiar with such tasks. All files are from www.hpcalc.org, I used. > 3.Then I created the control variables $ROMID (value 1011), $TITLE > ("LRPC"). You probably need more variables, see further down. > 4. I installed the LIBMKR (from HP Goodies disk 10) library, and run the >CRLIB c...

How to get the shared library path inside the library itself?
Hi, I want to get the path of the shared library from inside the function in the shared library. We can get the path of the executable by using dlinfo on solaris, /proc/self/exe on linux, GetModuleFileName() on windows etc. But I could not get the shared library path from the function inside that shared library itself. Can anyone please tell me how to achieve this? Following is what is my requirement. I have a static utility library which gets linked with all the components. The components are servers, tools and some are webplugins (plugins to webserver). I want to have a funct...

static library and dynamic library
Hi all, As far as I know, relative address will be assigned by program at link time.Right? Ok, here we go. So if we use a static library, it will give the program an relative address(i mean the function address) at link time. Also the code of the library will load into the program. Go on. Now if we use a dynamic library, what it will give the program? A symbolic? or Address ? if it is a symbolic, when does the symbolic change to an address? and How does it load its code to the program? Thanks Even Even wrote: > Hi all, > > As far as I know, relative address will be assigned b...

About Net Library or Internet Library
Hi everybody here. I will get an email form server, and this email is large, it will take me many time to wait, I can't do other things while I receiving, so I want do other things (like click cancel to stop receive etc) whiel receiving. Other, I will get many emails, and i want do other thing when receiving too. And if the server send me infomations, but i can't when it send, can i open a socket and not close it? Have any one know IDLE? Do you tell me more about IDLE? Thanks everybody. winder ...

Library Manager
In our Cadence Enviroment - in the Library Manager , I want guide users to create libraries at a dedicated place, if they create the libraries using File->New-Library I found a enviroment varible, which sounds promising, but it does not seem to work. Reading the Documentation about that Variable doesn't help me either. envSetVal("cdsLibManager.newLib" "pathText" 'string strcat(PROJECT_DIR "/work/" USER "/resources/cdb")) How can I make users create libraries at a dedicated place by default ? I am using cds/IC/5.1.41 rds Guenther Sohl...

using libraries within libraries
Hi, I want to experiment a little bit with libraries. I am using GCC (MinGW) to develop Windows applications. Usually, this doesn't matter when creating libraries, but in this case my library makes use of InitCommonControlsEx from within the comctl32 library. I've extracted the appropriate file (ds00088.o) from the library (libcomctl32.a) and included it in my library. Of course when I link this library with the final application, it doesn't work. This is what I get: G:\PROGRA~1\MINGW\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: lx_flctl.o: illegal symbol index 65536 in relocs G:\PROGRA~1\MINGW\BIN\...

Creating a static library with other libraries
Hi, Given these static libraries: - libstatic1.a - libstatic2.a I link they with a the "main" file: main.c aCC -lstatic1 -lstatic2 main.c In libstatic1.a objects files I use classes declared in libstatic2.a. When I link I get this error: /usr/ccs/bin/ld: (Warning) The CTTI instantiation with key symbol "LBXRecord::~LBXRecord()" in file main.o has been overridden by an explicit definition in file lib/libstatic2.a. This behavior may not be supported in future releases. To fix this issue I appended libstatic2.a to libstatic1.a when I created it: ar libstatic1.a l...

HELP!! PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\PHP\Ext\php_mysql.dll'
Why do I keep getting this error mesgage on my phpinfo() page trying to get PHP and MySQL to communicate? I am running this in IIS. Here's what I have - My php.ini resides in my C:\WINNT directory. In it, I have removed the ';' from the extension=php_mysql.dll. Also in the php.ini file I set extension_dir = c:\PHP\Ext In c:\PHP\Ext I have the following files: libmysqli.dll libmySQL.dll php5apache2.dll (Do I need this since I am using IIS)? php5ts.dll php_mysql.dll Any help would be tremendously appreciated. I have spent a ton of time on this. Thanks. MS wrote: > Wh...

Web resources about - Can't load library TCL.tmp This library or a dependent Library could not be found in library path - DIRLIST.txt (0/1) - comp.lang.tcl