Does anyone have a Tcl Script which does a Multi Part File Upload to web site ( TCL CGI )

Hello all,

I am after a Tcl script which I can use on my apache Linux server
which a user can upload files or pictures to the site with ...

Any help is appreciated,

Thank you for the help,

Sean - HeliHobby.com
0
born2net (15)

Sean wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am after a Tcl script which I can use on my apache Linux server
> which a user can upload files or pictures to the site with ...
>
> Any help is appreciated,
>
> Thank you for the help,
>
> Sean - HeliHobby.com

I use ncgi for ths (from tcllib). It rocks! high quality code that
never fails. For instance the file upload of wiki.hping.org is
implemented in this way.

Ciao,
antirez

Any one has a script to upload files or images to web server with TCL CGI ?
Subject : Any one has a script to upload files or images to web server with TCL CGI ? Hello all, Any one has a script to upload files or images to web server with TCL CGI ? I would like my users to be able to upload using a FORM multi part files or pics ... Thank you for the help, Sean - HeliHobby.com Yes, but don't post the same thing so many times. IIRC, this is from a recipe that Jeff Hobbs posted on the ActiveState recipes site: set bound "-----NEXT_PART_[clock seconds].[pid]" set fl [open AngeloFish.jpg r] fconfigure $fl -translation binary set data [read $fl] close $fl set outputData "--$bound\r\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name=\"uploadtest\"; filename=\"AngeloFish.jpg\"\r\n\r\n$data\n${bound}--" set page [::http::geturl "${urlbase}$testfilename1" \ -type "multipart/form-data; boundary=$bound" -query $outputData] set ret [string trim [::http::data $page]] ::http::cleanup $page -- David N. Welton Personal: http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/ Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/ Free Software: http://www.dedasys.com/freesoftware/ Linux Incompatibility List: http://www.leenooks.com/ David N. Welton wrote: > Yes, but don't post the same thing so many times. > > IIRC, this is from a recipe that Jeff Hobbs posted on the ActiveState > recipes site: > > set bound "-----NEXT_PART_[...

Subject : Any one has a script to upload files or images to web server with TCL CGI ?
Subject : Any one has a script to upload files or images to web server with TCL CGI ? Hello all, Any one has a script to upload files or images to web server with TCL CGI ? I would like my users to be able to upload using a FORM multi part files or pics ... Thank you for the help, Sean - HeliHobby.com ...

Dose there any tcl script to translate an file with embedded tcl
Hi I need to generate some big file, but there are rules for generate these files Ex . ============================== Start input a [0] wire input a [1] wire .. .. .. .. input a [1000] wire End ================================= Dose there any tcl script can help to translate a file with embedded tcl script into a new file For example this is a source file ======================== Start * set i 0 * for { set i 0 } { $i < 1000 } { incr i } { * puts input a [$i] wire * } End ========================== After Translate ======================= Start input a [0] wire input a [1] wire .. .. .. .. input a [1000] wire End ======================= Gogo12 wrote: > > Hi > I need to generate some big file, but there are rules for generate > these files > Ex . > ============================== > Start > input a [0] wire > input a [1] wire > . > . > . > . > input a [1000] wire > End > ================================= > > Dose there any tcl script can help to translate a file with embedded > tcl script into a new file > For example > > this is a source file > ======================== > Start > * set i 0 > * for { set i 0 } { $i < 1000 } { incr i } { > * puts input a [$i] wire > * } > End > ========================== > > After Translate > ======================= > Start > input a [0] wire > input a [1] wire > . > . > . > . > input a [1000] wire > ...

Sourcing a TCL file from within a tcl file
I am a newbie which I am sure I don't need to state :) I am trying to create a variable with a TCL file that will source another tcl file when I type the variable name something like this if I enter A through my keyboard then source a.tcl Can someone show me how to do this thanks guy On Dec 10, 1:15=A0pm, guy <gcoletta2...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am a newbie which I am sure I don't need to state :) > > I am trying to create a variable with a TCL file that will source > another tcl file when I type the variable name > > something like this > > if I enter A through my keyboard =A0then source a.tcl > > Can someone show me how to do this > > thanks > guy What you are asking is not hard. Will your program have a graphical user interface? Aric On Dec 10, 3:26=A0pm, Aric Bills <aric.bi...@gmail.com> wrote: > On Dec 10, 1:15=A0pm, guy <gcoletta2...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > I am a newbie which I am sure I don't need to state :) > > > I am trying to create a variable with a TCL file that will source > > another tcl file when I type the variable name > > > something like this > > > if I enter A through my keyboard =A0then source a.tcl > > > Can someone show me how to do this > > > thanks > > guy > > What you are asking is not hard. =A0Will your program have a graphical > user interface? > > Aric no I am just using this script...

tcl script to upload files
I am searching for a script in tcl that i cam use to upload files on a server. Please if any one has sth to say or give me, contact at : nemesis345crew@gmail.com. Your help will be great! ThankX!!!!! http://wiki.tcl.tk/15002 http://tcllib.sourceforge.net/doc/ftp.html HTH, Robert ...

[TCL] multi-threaded tcl apps
Hi, Where can one find complete documentation on the ttrace package to the Thread package? I'd like to know what commands are available in ttrace and how to use them. --------------------------------------------- Andrew R. Falanga (a non-HP employee) Hewlett-Packard Company 11311 Chinden Blvd. Boise, Idaho --------------------------------------------- Please note: The e-mail address is purposely mangled. I do not wish my account at HP to become a spam haven. If you wish to e-mail me, the address consists of a dot between my first and last names (excluding my middle initial). The rest is accurate. Also, note, responses must be within the given context of messages I've posted to usenet. If it's not, I WILL NOT RESPOND! ...

Tcl command to evaluate a tcl script?
Hi all, I need to evaluate a separate tcl file within a tcl file. Is there any tcl command to evaluate a tcl file ? Regards, Prabu.K prabu wrote: > Hi all, > > I need to evaluate a separate tcl file within a tcl file. Is there any > tcl command to evaluate a tcl file ? > > Regards, > Prabu.K > hi, try: source your_other_tcl_file.tcl cheers, Tobi ...

Bug in Tcl fconfigure / TclHttpd (upload.tcl)
Hi there, had some trouble tracking down a segfault problem in tclhttpd. Has anybody experienced this before? Is there a bugfix floating around? (see below for details) Thanks Bernd Bug in Tcl fconfigure / TclHttpd (upload.tcl) --------------------------------------------- Author: bernd.worsch@@pawisda.de Date: 05-04-12 DESCRIPTION upfile.tcl from tclhttpd 3.5.1 segfaults in proc UploadDomain due to "fconfigure $sock -trans auto". This happens using Tcl 8.4.2 and the Problem remains when using Tcl 8.4.9. COMMENT I think this happens in thread mode only. SOLUTION Using "fconfigure $sock -trans crlf" seems to fix the problem. DETAILS % fconfigure $sock > -blocking 0 -buffering full -buffersize 16384 -encoding binary -eofchar {{} {}} -translation {lf crlf} -peername {1.2.3.4 1.2.3.5 1317} -sockname {1.2.3.6 some.where.de 443} % fconfigure $sock -trans auto > segmentation fault ...

Tcl Web Service with Authorization kills Tcl
Hi! I am trying to use web services with authorization using wsdl on tclhttpd 3.5.1, ActiveTcl8.4.18, WS::Server/Utils/Client 1.0.8. tls 1.50, tdom 0.8.2, SuSE Linux 10.0. Are there any known issues using WSDL and authorization? Server side is exactly the example in http://members.cox.net/~gerald.lester/WebServices/Tcl%20Web%20Service%20Example.html As client side is using authorization http headers are appended to client commands. Reading the definitions of the offered services is fine. ::WS::Client::GetAndParseWsdl\ http://localhost:8015/service/wsExamples/wsdl\ {"Authorization" "Basic ZmlzOnNVc2VANi40"} but executing set results [::WS::Client::DoCall wsExamples SimpleEcho {TestString {This is a test}} {"Authorization" "Basic ZmlzOnNVc2VANi40"}} returns Unexpected EOF received from Server and the tclhttpd process aborts. /home/sg/bin/sgw: line 4: 7550 Segmentation fault ${TCLSH:-"tclsh8.4"} /opt/tclhttpd3.5.1/bin/httpd.tcl -debug 1 TIA Stefan Stefan Finzel wrote: > Hi! > > I am trying to use web services with authorization using wsdl on > tclhttpd 3.5.1, ActiveTcl8.4.18, WS::Server/Utils/Client 1.0.8. tls > 1.50, tdom 0.8.2, SuSE Linux 10.0. > > Are there any known issues using WSDL and authorization? None that I know of. I'll not have a chance to look at this for a while. I suggest that you attempt to debug/fix it on your own and file a bug report (with p...

Tcl command to evaluate a tcl script? #2
Hi all, I need to evaluate a separate tcl file within a tcl file. Is there any tcl command to evaluate a tcl file ? Regards, Prabu.K prabu wrote: > I need to evaluate a separate tcl file within a tcl file. Is there any > tcl command to evaluate a tcl file ? You're probably looking for the "source" command. Other commands of interest would be "package require" or "eval". The command "load" is for binary shared libraries. -- Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST) Scruffitarianism - Where T-shirt, jeans, and a three-day beard are "Sunday Best." Thanks Darren. But what my need is that I am writing a tcl script which is going to take any tcl script as input and should return the output of the file. How can I do that? Regards, Prabu Darren New wrote: > prabu wrote: > > I need to evaluate a separate tcl file within a tcl file. Is there any > > tcl command to evaluate a tcl file ? > > You're probably looking for the "source" command. > > Other commands of interest would be "package require" or "eval". The > command "load" is for binary shared libraries. > > -- > Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST) > Scruffitarianism - Where T-shirt, jeans, > and a three-day beard are "Sunday Best." On 17 Dec 2006 21:16:16 -0800, "prabu" <catchme.prabu@gmail.com> wrote: > Thanks Dar...

tcl application with tcl application

How to compile tcl or encrypt tcl
I use TclPro1.5 to compile my tcl script with tixwish in the Solaris before. But I cannot use the same method in Linux. Why? Is there any utility for me to compile or encrypt the code by using tixwish? The following is the simple code if I use the tixwish: #!/home/albertl/local/bin/tixwish puts "haha" And after using procomp by the TclPro1.5 Error in startup script: The TclPro ByteCode Loader is not available or does not support the correct version while executing "error "The TclPro ByteCode Loader is not available or does not support the correct version"" invoked from within "if {[catch {package require tbcload 1.3} err] == 1} { error "The TclPro ByteCode Loader is not available or does not support the correct version" ...." (file "a.tbc" line 4) The problem seems that tbcload1.3 cannot be found? But tbcload is already there "/home/albertl/local/lib/tbcload1.3" Why? Can anyone tell me? stratus schrieb: > I use TclPro1.5 to compile my tcl script with tixwish in the Solaris before. > But I cannot use the same method in Linux. Why? > > Is there any utility for me to compile or encrypt the code by using tixwish? > Tixwish is just a wish shell with the Tix package baked in. If TclPro does not have a specific bigwish with Tix included your out of luck on that road (but could build your own if you liked). You might have success with freewrap or TDK, don't know for su...

TCL web server running TCL Server pages (.tsp)
I have been using TCL server pages (running on tclhttpd) for over 10 years= for various things like database front-ends, Server side Windows managemen= t(tcl/vbscript(WMI) and Access), and recently a client side Smartphone port= al(tcl/javascript). I am curious if others are using TCL Server pages and f= or what purpose? For intranet usage I recently used tclhttpd to provide vnc (tightvnc &fvwm) sessions to legacy X11 applications, database interfaces, Excel/csv files and PDF documents on request. http://bu4.taipudex.com/pinyin.htm is a dictionary trial By the way http://w3tech...

Hello It's Friday and... well... Two things about Tcl going through my mind this week, a nice anecdote and a eyebrow-rising thing on Wikipedia: Anecdote: Until three months ago I worked in a scientific institue where I wrote much software in Tcl, especially a big Build and Report System, some tools for automatic checking of coding style and other things. Tcl had a bad reputation there (not because of me... they dropped Tcl before I started there in favour of Joy, then JavaScript and now Python) and besides me, there was only one co-worker who appearantly writes some small Tcl-Scripts to support other researchers in their work. To get completely rid of Tcl, they even started to reimplement all things, I wrote in Tcl in Python just to have it in a language, that most of them know (which is a good decision on the one hand, but on the other hand, I think, it would be better to simply learn Tcl ;-), which made me a little bit sad. Now there is a new collegue who has to maintain some of the things I wrote. Comming from Perl he wasn't exactly enthusiastic when he heard, that he must maintain my old code in such an obscure language.. Two weeks ago, I got mail from him. He's just studying a complex system of scripts that are used for a sandboxed build system for source code which comes from external untrusted source and must be compiled and tested. Of course it's written in Tcl (and some bash-Scripting). He told me, that although he has never looked at Tcl before,...

tcl script not working when called from cgi script

tcl cgi script

Web resources about - Does anyone have a Tcl Script which does a Multi Part File Upload to web site ( TCL CGI ) - comp.lang.tcl

Carson on Supporting Trump: I’m Reassured He Doesn’t Believe ‘Outlandish’ Things He Says
In explaining his decision to support Donald Trump for the presidency, Ben Carson revealed yesterday that Trump has privately told him that he ...

Billie Lourd Will Return With A Larger Role In ‘Star Wars Episode 8’
Billie Lourd was on the red carpet for Fox’s Scream Queens at Paleyfest on Saturday night. We’ll have a full story on Scream Queens later but ...

Lee Sedol Finally Beats Google’s AI In One Go Match
If you’ve not been following tech news recently, you might not have heard about a rather interesting five-game series taking place between Google ...

Doctor urged psychiatric hospital for Germanwings pilot before crash
Reuters Doctor urged psychiatric hospital for Germanwings pilot before crash Reuters PARIS A doctor consulted by the German pilot who crashed ...

Divers Pull Body of 2nd Tugboat Crew Member From Hudson River; 3rd Man in Tugboat Crash Still Missing ...
Divers pull body of 2nd tugboat crew member from Hudson River; 3rd man in tugboat crash still missing

Daylight Saving Time
Tech Times Daylight Saving Time - Is It An Idea Whose Time Is Past? Tech Times Daylight saving time means most Americans recently set their ...

Islamic State Is Giving Birth Control to Female Captives to Keep Them Fit as Sex Slaves — NYT
TheBlaze.com Islamic State Is Giving Birth Control to Female Captives to Keep Them Fit as Sex Slaves — NYT TheBlaze.com Islamic State fighters ...

Officials say unrest at prison in Alabama leaves 2 hurt
Inmates set a fire, seized control of a dormitory and stabbed two corrections officials during a violent uprising at a prison in southern Alabama, ...

Unusually widespread flooding across Louisiana, Mississippi
HATTIESBURG, Miss. (AP) — As the Leaf River rose north of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, 26-year-old Rebecca Bruce and her fiancé grabbed what they ...

How Dragon Age’s David Gaider joined the old-school role-playing game renaissance
FEATURE: David Gaider is now part of the renaissance. The acclaimed writer for blockbuster Dragon Age role-playing game series left EA-owned ...