How to drag a file into tcl tk entry widget?

I want to have my script ability to receive drooped files from windows explorer on tk entry widget. Basically when user drops a file on widget, it should be filled with its path. Is it possible using tcl tk?

Thanks

On 7/24/12 10:08 AM, sarbjit1987@gmail.com wrote:
> I want to have my script ability to receive drooped files from windows explorer on tk entry widget. Basically when user drops a file on widget, it should be filled with its path. Is it possible using tcl tk?

Use the TkDnD extension.

| Gerald W. Lester, President, KNG Consulting LLC                        |
| Email: Gerald.Lester@kng-consulting.net                                |
Στις 24/7/2012 18:11, ο/η Gerald W. Lester έγραψε:
> On 7/24/12 10:08 AM, sarbjit1987@gmail.com wrote:
>> I want to have my script ability to receive drooped files from windows
>> explorer on tk entry widget. Basically when user drops a file on
>> widget, it should be filled with its path. Is it possible using tcl tk?
>
> Use the TkDnD extension.

A tutorial can be found here: http://wiki.tcl.tk/36708

George
0
petasisg (135)
7/24/2012 3:13:43 PM
On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:43:43 PM UTC+5:30, George Petasis wrote:
> =CE=A3=CF=84=CE=B9=CF=82 24/7/2012 18:11, =CE=BF/=CE=B7 Gerald W. Lester =
=CE=AD=CE=B3=CF=81=CE=B1=CF=88=CE=B5:
> > On 7/24/12 10:08 AM, sarbjit1987@gmail.com wrote:
> >> I want to have my script ability to receive drooped files from w=
indows
> >> explorer on tk entry widget. Basically when user drops a file on
> >> widget, it should be filled with its path. Is it possible using =
tcl tk?

> > Use the TkDnD extension.
> >

> A tutorial can be found here: http://wiki.tcl.tk/36708
>=20
> George

I downloaded the package and copied the folder in lib folder of tcl. When i=
 try to run the command "package require tkdnd", following error is reporte=
d :

% package require tkdnd
couldn't load library "c:/tcl/lib/tkdnd2.5/libtkdnd2.5.dll": invalid argu
ment
%

I am using windows7. Am i doing something wrong here?
Am 25.07.12 06:49, schrieb sarbjit1987@gmail.com:
> I downloaded the package and copied the folder in lib folder of tcl.
> When i try to run the command "package require tkdnd", following
> error is reported :
>
> % package require tkdnd couldn't load library
> "c:/tcl/lib/tkdnd2.5/libtkdnd2.5.dll": invalid argu ment %
>
> I am using windows7. Am i doing something wrong here?

That is one of the most confusing error messages I've ever gotten from
Tcl. It most probably means that a dependent DLL is missing (MSVCRT?)
Install Inspect:

	http://www.silurian.com/inspect/index.htm

which adds a new tab to the "properties" from the right-click-menu of
the file explorer. Then right-click on the dll and look for
imports/exports, try a "test load"...

Giorgos, which compiler did you use to compile tkdnd for windows? I've
seen it contains a manifest (hint for ms vc++ > 6), but the manifest
does not include any dependencies.

	Christian
0
auriocus1 (391)
7/25/2012 5:13:04 AM
On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:43:04 AM UTC+5:30, Christian Gollwitzer wrote:
> Am 25.07.12 06:49, schrieb sarbjit1987@gmail.com:
> > I downloaded the package and copied the folder in lib folder of tcl.
> > When i try to run the command "package require tkdnd", following
> > error is reported :
> >
> > % package require tkdnd couldn't load library
> > "c:/tcl/lib/tkdnd2.5/libtkdnd2.5.dll": invalid argu ment %
> >
> > I am using windows7. Am i doing something wrong here?
> >

> That is one of the most confusing error messages I've ever gotten from
> Tcl. It most probably means that a dependent DLL is missing (MSVCRT?)
> Install Inspect:
>
> 	http://www.silurian.com/inspect/index.htm
>
> which adds a new tab to the "properties" from the right-click-menu of
> the file explorer. Then right-click on the dll and look for
> imports/exports, try a "test load"...
>
> Giorgos, which compiler did you use to compile tkdnd for windows? I've
> seen it contains a manifest (hint for ms vc++ > 6), but the manifest
> does not include any dependencies.
>
> 	Christian

I ran inspectexe and i was able to run "test load". Do i need to look for any error ? It actually didn't reported any error.
On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:43:04 AM UTC+5:30, Christian Gollwitzer wrote:
> Am 25.07.12 06:49, schrieb sarbjit1987@gmail.com:
> > I downloaded the package and copied the folder in lib folder of tcl.
> > When i try to run the command "package require tkdnd", following
> > error is reported :
> >
> > % package require tkdnd couldn't load library
> > "c:/tcl/lib/tkdnd2.5/libtkdnd2.5.dll": invalid argu ment %
> >
> > I am using windows7. Am i doing something wrong here?
> >

> That is one of the most confusing error messages I've ever gotten from
> Tcl. It most probably means that a dependent DLL is missing (MSVCRT?)
> Install Inspect:
>
> 	http://www.silurian.com/inspect/index.htm
>
> which adds a new tab to the "properties" from the right-click-menu of
> the file explorer. Then right-click on the dll and look for
> imports/exports, try a "test load"...
>
> Giorgos, which compiler did you use to compile tkdnd for windows? I've
> seen it contains a manifest (hint for ms vc++ > 6), but the manifest
> does not include any dependencies.
>
> 	Christian

I installed inspect and tried "test load". It didn't reported any error. Do i need to look for some errors?
Στις 25/7/2012 07:49, ο/η sarbjit1987@gmail.com έγραψε:
> On Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:43:43 PM UTC+5:30, George Petasis wrote:
>> Στις 24/7/2012 18:11, ο/η Gerald W. Lester έγραψε:
>> >
>> > Use the TkDnD extension.
>> >

>> A tutorial can be found here: http://wiki.tcl.tk/36708
>>
>> George
>
> I downloaded the package and copied the folder in lib folder of tcl. When i try to run the command "package require tkdnd", following error is reported :
>
> % package require tkdnd
> couldn't load library "c:/tcl/lib/tkdnd2.5/libtkdnd2.5.dll": invalid argu
> ment
> %
>
> I am using windows7. Am i doing something wrong here?

What version of Tcl are you using?
I have just tried tkdnd2.5 from here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tkdnd/files/Windows%20Binaries/TkDND%202.5/
in ActiveTcl 8.6, and worked just fine.
libtkdnd2.5.dll depends only on lernel32.dll, user32.dll, shell32.dll
and ole32.dll. Do these libraries exist in your system?

I would advice to download dependency walker
(http://dependencywalker.com/) and check with it the tkdnd dll in your
system.

George
0
petasisg (135)
7/25/2012 7:13:47 AM
Am 25.07.12 08:11, schrieb sarbjit1987@gmail.com:
> On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:43:04 AM UTC+5:30, Christian
> Gollwitzer wrote:
>> That is one of the most confusing error messages I've ever
>> gotten from Tcl. It most probably means that a dependent DLL is
>> missing (MSVCRT?) Install Inspect:
>>
>> http://www.silurian.com/inspect/index.htm
>>
>> which adds a new tab to the "properties" from the
>> right-click-menu of the file explorer. Then right-click on the dll
>> and look for imports/exports, try a "test load"...
>>
>> Giorgos, which compiler did you use to compile tkdnd for windows?
>> I've seen it contains a manifest (hint for ms vc++ > 6), but
>> the manifest does not include any dependencies.
>>
>> Christian
>
> I installed inspect and tried "test load". It didn't reported any
> error. Do i need to look for some errors?

If it loads within inspect, all dependencies are OK. The only remaining
thing I can imagine is bitness. TkDND2.5 is compiled as 32bit. Do you
try to load it into 64bit Tcl? What does

parray tcl_platform

report? If it says

tcl_platform(pointerSize) = 8

you have 64bit.

	Christian
0
auriocus1 (391)
7/25/2012 7:32:05 AM
On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 1:02:05 PM UTC+5:30, Christian Gollwitzer wrote:
> Am 25.07.12 08:11, schrieb sarbjit1987@gmail.com:
> > On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:43:04 AM UTC+5:30, Christian
> > Gollwitzer wrote:
> >> That is one of the most confusing error messages I've ever
> >> gotten from Tcl. It most probably means that a dependent DLL is
> >> missing (MSVCRT?) Install Inspect:
> >>
> >> http://www.silurian.com/inspect/index.htm
> >>
> >> which adds a new tab to the "properties" from the
> >> right-click-menu of the file explorer. Then right-click on the dll
> >> and look for imports/exports, try a "test load"...
> >>
> >> Giorgos, which compiler did you use to compile tkdnd for windows?
> >> I've seen it contains a manifest (hint for ms vc++ > 6), but
> >> the manifest does not include any dependencies.
> >>
> >> Christian
> >
> > I installed inspect and tried "test load". It didn't reported any
> > error. Do i need to look for some errors?
> >

> If it loads within inspect, all dependencies are OK. The only remaining
> thing I can imagine is bitness. TkDND2.5 is compiled as 32bit. Do you
> try to load it into 64bit Tcl? What does
>
> parray tcl_platform
>
> report? If it says
>
> tcl_platform(pointerSize) = 8
>
> you have 64bit.
>
> 	Christian

Yes, i am using Active State tcl (8.5.10) on 64 bit machine. Here are the results :

(System32) 49 % parray tcl_platform
tcl_platform(byteOrder)   = littleEndian
tcl_platform(machine)     = amd64
tcl_platform(os)          = Windows NT
tcl_platform(osVersion)   = 6.1
tcl_platform(platform)    = windows
tcl_platform(pointerSize) = 8
tcl_platform(threaded)    = 1
tcl_platform(wordSize)    = 4
Στις 25/7/2012 11:19, ο/η sarbjit1987@gmail.com έγραψε:

> Yes, i am using Active State tcl (8.5.10) on 64 bit machine. Here are the results :
>
> (System32) 49 % parray tcl_platform
> tcl_platform(byteOrder)   = littleEndian
> tcl_platform(machine)     = amd64
> tcl_platform(os)          = Windows NT
> tcl_platform(osVersion)   = 6.1
> tcl_platform(platform)    = windows
> tcl_platform(pointerSize) = 8
> tcl_platform(threaded)    = 1
> tcl_platform(wordSize)    = 4

Well, the tkdnd binary clearly stated that it was for 32 bits (it is
named tkdnd2.5-win32-ix86.zip). You can try this binary:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tkdnd/files/Windows%20Binaries/TkDND%202.5/tkdnd2.5-win32-x86_64.zip/download

It is compiled with mingw under Fedora 17. It requires MSVCRT.DLL.

George
0
petasis (1405)
7/25/2012 8:51:37 AM
On Wednesday, July 25, 2012 2:21:37 PM UTC+5:30, Georgios Petasis wrote:
> =CE=A3=CF=84=CE=B9=CF=82 25/7/2012 11:19, =CE=BF/=CE=B7 sarbjit1987@gmail=
..com =CE=AD=CE=B3=CF=81=CE=B1=CF=88=CE=B5:

> > Yes, i am using Active State tcl (8.5.10) on 64 bit machine. Here ar=
e the results :

> > (System32) 49 % parray tcl_platform
> > tcl_platform(byteOrder)   =3D littleEndian
> > tcl_platform(machine)     =3D amd64
> > tcl_platform(os)          =3D Windows NT
> > tcl_platform(osVersion)   =3D 6.1
> > tcl_platform(platform)    =3D windows
> > tcl_platform(pointerSize) =3D 8
> > tcl_platform(threaded)    =3D 1
> > tcl_platform(wordSize)    =3D 4
> >
>=20
> Well, the tkdnd binary clearly stated that it was for 32 bits (it is=20
> named tkdnd2.5-win32-ix86.zip). You can try this binary:
>=20
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/tkdnd/files/Windows%20Binaries/TkDND%202.=
5/tkdnd2.5-win32-x86_64.zip/download
>=20
> It is compiled with mingw under Fedora 17. It requires MSVCRT.DLL.
>=20
> George

Yes it worked. Thanks a lot for your help :)

Sourcing a TCL file from within a tcl file
I am a newbie which I am sure I don't need to state :) I am trying to create a variable with a TCL file that will source another tcl file when I type the variable name something like this if I enter A through my keyboard then source a.tcl Can someone show me how to do this thanks guy On Dec 10, 1:15=A0pm, guy <gcoletta2...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am a newbie which I am sure I don't need to state :) > > I am trying to create a variable with a TCL file that will source > another tcl file when I type the variable name > > something like this > > if I e...

Komodo: Accessing widgets in the auto generated _ui.tcl from the associated .tcl file
I am using Komodo. I created a text widget and want to insert some text into it. The below is my ui.tcl file (ie. Dialog_ui.tcl). In my Dialog.tcl file I want to have access to the $base._text_log widget, so I can insert text into it. For eg. I've tried: ::Dialog::._text_log insert end "hello world!" And other variations, but have not succeeded. This seems to be something trivial, but I can't seem to figure it out. I also tried to get to the BASE variable, but was also unsuccessful. I guess my understanding of namespaces isn't correct. Is it even possible? Help is...

Incr Tcl /Tk for Tcl 8.4

E.J. Friedman-Hill's Tcl/Tk Course

Can I compile a tcl/tk extended C file into an exe file on windows?
I'm new to tcl/tk. I have a simple tk/tcl extended C file like this, #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <tcl.h> #include <tk.h> int Tcl_AppInit(Tcl_Interp* interp) { int status; status = Tcl_Init(interp); if (status != TCL_OK) { return TCL_ERROR; } /* Initialize Tk values. */ status = Tk_Init(interp); if (status != TCL_OK) { return TCL_ERROR; } return TCL_OK; } int main(int argc, char** argv) { Tk_Main(argc, argv, Tcl_AppInit); return 0; } Can I compile this file into an exe file on windows? How? Thank you ysrise@gmail.com (yan) writes: [snip[ ...

Dose there any tcl script to translate an file with embedded tcl
Hi I need to generate some big file, but there are rules for generate these files Ex . ============================== Start input a [0] wire input a [1] wire .. .. .. .. input a [1000] wire End ================================= Dose there any tcl script can help to translate a file with embedded tcl script into a new file For example this is a source file ======================== Start * set i 0 * for { set i 0 } { $i < 1000 } { incr i } { * puts input a [$i] wire * } End ========================== After Translate ======================= Start input a [0] wire input a [1] wire .. .. ...

active entries in TCL/Tk
I have some information which I wish to place in an entry. The entry I place it in will be the entry in which the user has placed his cursor. How do I find which entry that is? Mark Mark Tarver wrote: > I have some information which I wish to place in an entry. > The entry I place it in will be the entry in which the user > has placed his cursor. How do I find which entry that is? focus ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Tarver" <dr.mtarver@ukonline.co.uk> Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 8:32 AM Subject: active entries in TCL...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-mmap Tcl-mmap is a Tcl interface to the POSIX mmap* system call. It provides a Tcl package that allows Tcl scripts to: 1) Memory map files for improved access efficiency; 2) Share memory between related processes; 3) Easily implement cyclic persistent log files. * See the mmap(2) man page. Platform: Linux/Unix Home page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl-mmap/ Man page: http://tcl-mmap.sourceforge.net/ Author: Alexandros Stergiakis On Sep 3, 11:48=A0am, Alexandros Stergiakis <alst...@gmail.com> wrote: > This is an ...

dragging a file onto a tcl script...
Hi! I'd like to create a tcl script (on windows) that sits on the desktop and when I drag another file on to the feather icon I want that script to get started with the filename as parameter. Is something like this possible? Lots of Greetings! Volker "Volker Hetzer" <volker.hetzer@ieee.org> wrote > > I'd like to create a tcl script (on windows) that sits > on the desktop and when I drag another file on to > the feather icon I want that script to get started with > the filename as parameter. > > Is something like this possible? You bet! Windows ...

tcl-inotify: File & directory level notifications for Tcl. (extension)
This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-inotify. Tcl-inotify is a Tcl interface to the linux kernel's inotify* service. It provides a Tcl package that enables Tcl scripts to monitor the file system changes at a file and directory level. A large number of file/directory actions can be monitored. A proc is executed asynchronously to notify for changes. * inotify is a Linux kernel subsystem that provides file system event notifications. It was written by John McCutchan with help from Robert Love and later Amy Griffis to replace dnotify. It was included in the ma...

Tcl file from .txt file
Hi, I have a excel file. I need to change the excel file in to tcl file. I did = change the excel file in to txt file. but unable to change the txt file in = to tcl file. let me know any idea to change the txt file in to tcl file or = directly from the excel file in to tcl file.=20 your help is much more appreciated. thank you. On 11/14/14, 1:30 PM, yenilsuwal@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > I have a excel file. I need to change the excel file in to tcl file. I did change the excel file in to txt file. but unable to change the txt file in to tcl file. let me know any idea to c...

Registration Open for 19th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2012)
19th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2012) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2012/ November 12 - 16, 2012 Sessions: National Museum of Health and Medicine Chicago 175 W. Washington Chicago, IL 60602 Rooms: Holiday Inn Chicago Mart Plaza 350 West Mart Center Drive Chicago, Illinois, USA Map/Transport: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=204739899073144451536.0004c144222a9036c99f6&msa=0&ll=41.885266,-87.633734&spn=0.008443,0.018818 http://wiki.tcl.tk/28843#pagetoca7e55932 I am pleased to announce that registration for the Conference is now open at http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2012/reg.html To book a room at the conference hotel at reduced rates please follow the instructions on that page. Note that the offer of reduced rates expires on October 20. Book early. Our schedule can be found at http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2012/schedule.html Conference Committee Clif Flynt Noumena Corp General Chair, Website Admin Andreas Kupries ActiveState Software Inc. Program Chair Cyndy Lilagan Nat. Museum of Health & Medicine, Chicago Site/Facilities Chair Arjen Markus Deltares Brian Griffin Mentor Graphics Donal Fellows University of Manchester Gerald Lester KnG Consulting, LLC Jeffrey Hobbs ActiveState Software Inc. Kevin Kenny GE Global Research Center Larry Virden Mike Doyle ...

TCL/PHP/XML problem: I need to convert an XML file into a TCL list
My TCL proc, XML_GET_ALL_ELEMENT_ATTRS, is supposed to convert an XML file into a TCL list as follows: attr1 {val1} attr2 {val2} ... attrN {valN} This is the TCL code that does this: [TCL] set contents [read $fileID [file size ${fileName}.xml]]; close $fileID if {![string equal $switch -body]} { # ONLY DO THIS IF THE XML CONTENTS CONTAIN NO BODY - WILL UPGRADE AT A LATER DATE 11/24/2006 - PHIL global serverName if {![info exists serverName]} { global env source ./cgi_globals.tcl global serverName } if {[string length [info procs {URL_ENCODE}]] == 0} { source...

Need help on tcl/tk drag/drop
Hi, I need to drag/drop a link in a browser to a tk textbox, where the link name, and link URL get copied at the end of the drag. The behavior is similar to that seen on dragging a link on an IE or Firefox loaded page to the address bar. This action copies the url to the address bar and navigates the browser to that URL. The difference is, this is across apps, whereas in my case, the source is a browser, and target is tk window. Any pointers on where to look at? Any code examples? Thanks in advance, --Parikshit N. Samant. O/H Parikshit έγραψε: > Hi, > > I need to drag/drop a link in a browser to a tk textbox, where the > link name, and link URL get copied at the end of the drag. > > The behavior is similar to that seen on dragging a link on an IE or > Firefox loaded page to the address bar. This action copies the url to > the address bar and navigates the browser to that URL. The difference > is, this is across apps, whereas in my case, the source is a browser, > and target is tk window. > > Any pointers on where to look at? Any code examples? > > Thanks in advance, > --Parikshit N. Samant. Under what platform? I think your best bet is tkdnd... http://wiki.tcl.tk/2768 http://www.ellogon.org/petasis/content/view/23/39/ http://www.ellogon.org/petasis/content/view/28/44/ George O/H Georgios Petasis έγραψε: > O/H Parikshit έγραψε: >> Hi, >> >> I need to drag/drop a link in a browser to a tk textbox,...

HELP! REFRESHING LABEL WIDGET IN TCL/TK
hi everyone, i'm a newbie to tcl/tk. i want to change the value of a label (using -text option)in a while loop. ex: label .l1 -text "value of i" pack .l1 set i 10 while { $i>0} { .l1 configure -text "$i" # changing the text value of label after 500 incr i -1 } In this loop, i have even used delay( "after 500") . but i get only the final value( i =1) displayed on the label . can anyone help me in refreshing the label widget. pralini@gmail.com wrote: > hi everyone, > i'm a newbie to tcl/t...

2nd Call For Papers for the 17th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2010)
[[ Important Changes: More information about registration at the hotel. Our location chair has organized special social activities, both geeky (FermiLab Tour) and cultured (Theatre). See below for more. ]] 17th Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2010) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2010/ October 11 - 15, 2010 Hilton Suites/Conference Center Chicago/Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois, USA Important Dates: Abstracts and proposals due August 1, 2010 Notification to authors August 15, 2010 WIP and BOF reservations open August 1, 2010 Author materials due October 1, 2010 Tutorials Start October 11, 2010 Conference starts October 13, 2010 Email Contact: tclconference@googlegroups.com Submission of Summaries Tcl/Tk 2010 will be held in Chicago/Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois USA from October 11 - 15, 2010. The program committee is asking for papers and presentation proposals from anyone using or developing with Tcl/Tk (and extensions). Past conferences have seen submissions covering a wide variety of topics including: * Scientific and engineering applications * Industrial controls * Distributed applications and Network Managment * Object oriented extensions to Tcl/Tk * New widgets for Tk * Simulation and application steering with Tcl/Tk * Tcl/Tk-centric operating environments * Tcl/Tk on small and embedded devices * Medical applications and visualization * Use of different programming paradigms in Tcl/Tk and pr...

1st Call For Papers
22nd Annual Tcl/Tk Conference (Tcl'2015) http://www.tcl.tk/community/tcl2015/ October 19 - 23, 2015 Comfort Suites Manassas 7350 Williamson Blvd, 20109 Manassas, Virginia, USA Important Dates: Abstracts and proposals due August 24, 2015 Notification to authors August 31, 2015 WIP and BOF reservations open July 27, 2015 Author materials due September 28, 2015 Tutorials Start October 19, 2015 Conference starts October 21, 2015 Email Contact: tclconference@googlegroups.com Submission of Summaries Tcl/Tk 201...

Does anyone have a Tcl Script which does a Multi Part File Upload to web site ( TCL CGI )
Hello all, I am after a Tcl script which I can use on my apache Linux server which a user can upload files or pictures to the site with ... Any help is appreciated, Thank you for the help, Sean - HeliHobby.com Sean wrote: > Hello all, > > I am after a Tcl script which I can use on my apache Linux server > which a user can upload files or pictures to the site with ... > > Any help is appreciated, > > Thank you for the help, > > Sean - HeliHobby.com I use ncgi for ths (from tcllib). It rocks! high quality code that never fails. For instance the file upload...

blt-20100206.tar.gz on ftp://www.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/nightly-cvs/
It appears this BLT file was placed there a couple of weeks ago on Feb. 7, 2010. I downloaded it but couldn't get the example scripts to run. It seems some files are missing, such as pkgIndex.tcl and BLT24.dll. Has anyone else tried looking at it? Regards, sd/ Any issues compiling it? I tried on Linux and get this: bltPictDraw.c:62: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before =91XftFont=92 bltPictDraw.c: In function =91CreateSimpleTextLayout=92: bltPictDraw.c:597: error: =91FtFont=92 has no member named =91height=92 bltPictDraw.c:614: error: =91FtFont=92 has no member...

YouTube Playlist: Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming Using Itcl (incr Tcl) Lessons
Hi. Like I promised you hours ago.. The playlist in English : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_1qeuc-rYwk0nxWAM38Dl_ The same playlist in Arabic : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_91kA-iUz_5XGNmHzivHBG Enjoy! On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 4:04:21 PM UTC+2, Rani Ahmad wrote: > Hi. > > Like I promised you hours ago.. > > The playlist in English : > > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_1qeuc-rYwk0nxWAM38Dl_ > > The same playlist in Arabic : > > https://www.youtube.com/playli...

Free Tcl App + Libs and TK Extension. Giving something back to the TCL Dev community
Free Tcl App + Libs and TK Extension. Giving something back to the TCL Dev community. After years of TCL Dev I am giving something back to the Dev Tcl Community. You can download NetpackX including source code at http://helihobby.com/netpackx/index.html and also you may download lots of cool aps and libs here: http://helihobby.com/netpackx/Tcl_Tk/tcl_tk.html I hope TCL/TK continues to grow and special thanks to Jeff Hobbs for his support. Regards, Sean - www.HeliHobby.com ...

Web resources about - How to drag a file into tcl tk entry widget? - comp.lang.tcl

DashboardWidgets - Community for Designers, Developers, and Users of Dashboard Widgets
DashboardWidgets is an internet community for coders, designers, and users of Apple's new Dashboard feature in Mac OS X 10.4, Tiger.

Twidget - Twitter.com Dashboard Widget
Developing Twidget takes time and effort. If you enjoy Twidget, feel it is of value to you and would like to help out, please consider making ...

iBook Widgets - Widgets for iBooks Author
Awesome widgets for iBooks Author

RSS Feed Widget
As its name suggests, is a handy widget to help you embed and display your favorite RSS, just specify the URL of RSS feed, click the "Create ...

Make custom mobile apps, web widgets, and rich media ads — Widgetbox
Mobile web apps, web widgets and rich media powered by the Flite Engagement Platform.

Widgetmate.com : Cool widgets to spice up your webpage
News Widget The News Widget delivers fresh, breaking news from around the world for the topics of your choice to your blog, webpage, website, ...

Widget Press - Creators of iPad, iPhone, iPod touch & Web App Developer Toolkits.
Widget Press, creators of ModelBaker, FormEntry and FormEntry Server, the no programming development tools that builds Web, iPad, iPhone, iPod ...

SIMILE Widgets
This is an open-source “spin-off” from the SIMILE project at MIT . Here we offer free, open-source web widgets, mostly for data visualizations. ...

GUI widget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about reusable components for building user interfaces. For small desktop/web applications, see widget engine . For other uses, ...

Preview CrunchBase Widget
The CrunchBase widget allows you to embed information about companies, people, financial organizations, and products anywhere on the web. If ...