How to use TCL/TK in VC 6.0 application program?

I have a VC 6.0 application for a special need.
now , I want to invoke TK command input interface and
excute the command through VC application program's a window
or a menu. i am a newbie ,please give me some suggestions,
thank you!
0
jinjiling (7)

tcl application with tcl application

VC++ 6.0 GUP application with TCL 8.4
HI Friends Iam making a VC++ dialog based application with a Edit box and Run Button. In the dialog class called TestDlg.cpp, there is a function called OnMessage(), it is implemented as, void OnMessage() { MessageBox("Hello World"); } Now iam gonna type in the Edit box, set a [OnMessage] and click Run Button in GUI Now the TCL interpreter should be able to find the command OnMessage and call back the void OnMessage function in TestDlg.cpp in GUI. Is it possible to do something like this? Can anyone please tell me how to do this? Thanks in Advance Don Iam Mean, VC++ GUI Application using TCL, not GUP "donos" <dipuks@gmail.com> writes: >HI Friends > >Iam making a VC++ dialog based application with a Edit box and Run >Button. In the dialog class called TestDlg.cpp, there is a function >called OnMessage(), it is implemented as, > >void OnMessage() >{ >MessageBox("Hello World"); >} > >Now iam gonna type in the Edit box, > >set a [OnMessage] and click Run Button in GUI > >Now the TCL interpreter should be able to find the command OnMessage >and call back the void OnMessage function in TestDlg.cpp in GUI. > >Is it possible to do something like this? Can anyone please tell me how >to do this? See http://www.patthoyts.tk/programming/TclDemo.zip for a minimal MFC sample. Fix the include and lib paths to wherever your tcl is installed when you try to compile it. -- Pat Thoyts...

VC++ 6.0 GUI application with TCL 8.4
HI Friends Iam making a VC++ dialog based application with a Edit box and Run Button. In the dialog class called TestDlg.cpp, there is a function called OnMessage(), it is implemented as, void OnMessage() { MessageBox("Hello World"); } Now iam gonna type in the Edit box, set a [OnMessage]; and click Run Button in GUI Now the TCL interpreter should be able to find the command "OnMessage" and call back the void OnMessage function in TestDlg.cpp in GUI. Is it possible to do something like this? Can anyone please tell me how to do this? Thanks in Advance Don donos wrote: > Is it possible to do something like this? Can anyone please tell me > how to do this? If you want to embedd Tcl interpreter in C/C++ application, there is more to do, than just pointering the right function. Read docs/examples and learn how to create Tcl interpreter, how to start it and how to add some commands to it from C/C++ level. -- Pozdrawiam (Greetings)! Googie > If you want to embedd Tcl interpreter in C/C++ application, there is > more to do, than just pointering the right function. > > Read docs/examples and learn how to create Tcl interpreter, how to > start it and how to add some commands to it from C/C++ level. > Can you take advice which choose if you know some good tutorals? ...

YouTube Playlist: Tcl/Tk Object Oriented Programming Using Itcl (incr Tcl) Lessons
Hi. Like I promised you hours ago.. The playlist in English : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_1qeuc-rYwk0nxWAM38Dl_ The same playlist in Arabic : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_91kA-iUz_5XGNmHzivHBG Enjoy! On Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 4:04:21 PM UTC+2, Rani Ahmad wrote: > Hi. > > Like I promised you hours ago.. > > The playlist in English : > > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsAEIIjTPIo_1qeuc-rYwk0nxWAM38Dl_ > > The same playlist in Arabic : > > https://www.youtube.com/playli...

Has anyone built a dll with vc++ 6.0 to work with tcl/tk wrapped by TclApp
I previously asked how to build a dll tcl package with vc++ 6.0 and the older version of Visual Studio, that would work with tcl/tk wrapped with Freewrap. So far no one has indicated that this can be done. The package built with the dll works with wish is used with tcl/tk source code, but does not work with Freewrap. I am wondering if there is also a problem with TclApp to work with a dll built with vc++. I have not seen anything on the web that indicates that this can be done. bsallamack@yahoo.com writes: > I previously asked how to build a dll tcl package with vc++ 6.0 and > the older version of Visual Studio, that would work with tcl/tk > wrapped with Freewrap. I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for. If it is: Does vc++ 6.0 build tcl extension dlls [load] into a freewrap wrapped application then the answer is: yes. Did this with some of the last freewrap versions and a couple of extensions, including tdom, tktable, tclodbc, treectrl, tkhtml and Img and others. rolf to Rolf Ade=20 I have a number of utility programs written with vc++ that I use with my tc= l/tk code. I wanted to create a package that would contain the programs re= written for a tcl/tk package. I did this first with a very simple vc++ pro= gram that had what was necessary for a tcl/tk package. This worked and cre= ated a dll that I was able to access with my tcl/tk code being executed by = wish. When I wrapped the code with freewrap and ran ...

E.J. Friedman-Hill's Tcl/Tk Course

How to launch Expect script on TK event and how to install TCL plug-in for Firefox 2.0.0.6 (linux)
Hi all, I have 2 questions : 1. I have a very simple TK widget with "Press" button I would like to excute Expect script which will spawn (sftp when I press button such as : spawn sftp root@127.0.0.1 (and do the ftp) *********************** #!/usr/bin/wish proc push_button {} { .ent insert 0 "Hello " exit } frame .frm -relief groove label .lab -text "Enter Command:" entry .ent button .but -text "Press" -command "push_button" pack .lab pack .ent pack .but ************************* 2. Did anybody successfully install TCL plugin for Firefox 2.0.0.6 for Linux (to run tclet) ? Thanks in advance, Lalo ...

how to access prolog from tcl?(not using tcl/tk interface from prolog)
hi, I am now doing my thesis project relate to mobile agent technology which need to access prolog from tcl. There are a lot of prologs which have the function to access tcl from prolog, but I need to access prolog from tcl.(I can not use the method that first load prolog, then access tcl via the interface, and reload prolog). So is there any one can help me or give me some tips to solve this problem? Now I can only found one article to solve this problem(http://tkoutline.sourceforge.net/wiki/38). I tried the code, but unfortunately, the terminal always crashed and did not give any response when I run the second command of its example---"% prolog::init". I could run the command of "plcon -s interp.pl -t main -q" in DOS terminal without problem. Originally I thought it is the version problem of tcl, so I changed it from 8.4.9 to 8.0.3, but the problem was still there. My SWI-prolog version is 3.1.2. My operating system is winXP. I am now very nervous about that, Please give me some help to solve this problem, or tell me some other way to access prolog from tcl. Thank you very much I did not give up the solution of (http://tkoutline.sourceforge.net/wiki/38). Now I changed SWI-prolog version to 5.4.4. When I run the second command(prolog::init) of the example from wish.exe, it pop up a window, said that Prolog interpreter closed unexpectedly Prolog interpreter closed unexpectedly while executing "error "Prolog interpreter closed unexpect...

[tao-bugs] Minor Tcl/Tk issue with TAO 6.0.8 build on 64-bit Red Hat RHEL 6.2
TAO VERSION: 2.0.8 ACE VERSION: 6.0.8 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Update 2; x86_64 architecture TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM, if different from HOST: COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL): gcc version 4.4.6 20110731 (Red Hat 4.4.6-3) (GCC)=20 THE $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h FILE [if you use a link to a platform- specific file, simply state which one]: cmbld}% diff -rC 0 ace/config-linux.h ace/config.h *** ace/config-linux.h 2011-12-30 02:16:47.000000000 -0800 --- ace/config.h 2012-03-01 14:37:03.991968000 -0800 *************** *** 15 **** --- 16,17 ---- + #define TAO_IDL_INCLUDE_DIR = "/usr/local/ACE_wrappers/v6.0.8/x86-64-linux/include" +=20 *************** *** 430 **** --- 433,439 ---- + #define ACE_HAS_IPV6 // Ken Sedgwick 2006-06-14 + #define ACE_USES_IPV4_IPV6_MIGRATION // Ken Sedgwick 2006-06-14 + #define ACE_HAS_REACTOR_NOTIFICATION_QUEUE // Ken Sedgwick 2006-04-19 + #define ACE_GCC_HAS_TEMPLATE_INSTANTIATION_VISIBILITY_ATTRS 1 // Ken = Sedgwick 2007-05-05 + #if !defined(ACE_HAS_EVENT_POLL) + #define ACE_HAS_EVENT_POLL 1 // Ken Sedgwick 2009-09-18 + #endif THE $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU FILE [if you use a link to a platform-specific file, simply state which one (unless this isn't used in this case, e.g., with Microsoft Visual C++)]: {cmbld}% cat include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU ssl ...

tcl App-Wizard for VC++ 6.0
Hi everyone! Does anybody know if there is a Tcl-Application-Wizard for VC++ 6.0 Thanks for endeavours Georg ...

Freewrap using Tcl/Tk 8.6
Hello, is an update planned in the _near_feature? The project page already have the current beta version = 6.6b1 based on TCL/TK 8.6b1 Regards Heinz Heinz-J�rgen Oertel wrote: > Hello, > is an update planned in the _near_feature? Sorry, should be "near future" :-) > The project page already have the > current beta version = 6.6b1 based on TCL/TK 8.6b1 > > Regards > Heinz ...

Tcl/Tk 8.6.0 Release Candidates
Release Candidate downloads of the 8.6.0 releases of Tcl and Tk may now be found at: ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/ Veteran downloaders of Tcl/Tk source code distributions will recognize the traditional set of 5 download files: ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/tcl8.6.0rc4-src.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/tk8.6.0rc4-src.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/tcl860rc4-src.zip ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/tk860rc4-src.zip ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/tcl8.6.0rc4-html.tar.gz Those are the source code distributions for Tcl and Tk in two archive formats, plus a distribution of html documentation only. Tcl 8.6 is made up of a Tcl Core and 8 bundled packages from third parties. Release candidates of these components can be downloaded separately for those who have reason to do so. Downloading any of the following will not get you anything new not already found above. ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/tcl-core8.6.0rc4-src.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/itcl4.0.0rc4.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/sqlite3.7.14.1rc4.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/tdbc1.0.0rc4.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/tdbcmysql1.0.0rc4.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/tdbcodbc1.0.0rc4.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/tdbcpostgres1.0.0rc4.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/tdbcsqlite3-1.0.0rc4.tar.gz ftp://ftp.tcl.tk/pub/tcl/tcl8_6/thread2.7.0rc4.tar.gz Release notes, migration guides, and other ...

Calling Windows Console applications from Tcl/Tk program
Hi, I have a Windows console application that I would like to call from my TCL/TK program (running on MS Windows). I successfully did this before on a Unix box with the following call... set pipe [open "|bash -c \"echo $entryRegister|./calculator.exe\"" r ] where entryRegister is a variable with the expression the user has entered on the GUI (ex. 7+4*2). And calculator.exe is a command line program written in C. I then call: gets $pipe entryRegister close $pipe from my TCL/TK program. This successfully retrieve the result from calculator.exe, which writes the result to the std output using cout <<. In Windows I have tried: set pipe [open "|cmd -c \"echo $entryRegister | WindowsCalculator2\"" r ] and also: set myTest [exec WindowsCalculator2 << entryRegister] without success. As far as I can tell from debugging WindowsCalculator2.exe, the values of entryRegister are not even getting into the C code successfully. They are correct in entryRegister, before calling the C code. My questions are: 1. How do I do this in Windows? That is, how do I call a console application and pass it some data and collect the result that's written to the std output. 2. Where is this covered in the docs? I went through Welch's book and could not find it. 3. Is there a more appropriate newsgroup? Many thanks, David Cameron, Thanks! Your suggestion worked like a charm. The complete solution was: button .equal -bg yell...

Using Tcl/Tk as a user interface in a C program
Hi, i thought this question would come up every day, but i read this NG for a while and haven't seen it since. What i'd like to do is use Tcl/Tk in a standalone (linked against Tcl and/or Tk libs) C program. I'd like to open Windows and call Tcl scripts from C that handle the windows. I wouldn't like to have external scripts called, but i'd like to embed it in the C program. Has anybody got a short example for that (Linux / Windows)? Thanks for any hints, Torsten. MkTclApp is your friend: http://www.hwaci.com/sw/mktclapp/index.html Pretty simple, really. On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Torsten Mohr wrote: > Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:05:35 +0100 > From: Torsten Mohr <tmohr@s.netic.de> > Newsgroups: comp.lang.tcl > Subject: Using Tcl/Tk as a user interface in a C program > > Hi, > > i thought this question would come up every day, but i read this > NG for a while and haven't seen it since. > > What i'd like to do is use Tcl/Tk in a standalone (linked against > Tcl and/or Tk libs) C program. > > I'd like to open Windows and call Tcl scripts from C that handle > the windows. I wouldn't like to have external scripts called, but > i'd like to embed it in the C program. > > Has anybody got a short example for that (Linux / Windows)? > > > Thanks for any hints, > Torsten. > > * Torsten Mohr <tmohr@s.netic.de> | I'd like to open Windows and call Tcl sc...

Problem using thread command in Tcl 8.6.0
Hi, I have an external program (let's call it calculate.exe), that will take a long time to run, but can only use one CPU. (I am using Win7). So I am trying the use the thread command in tcl 8.6 to run two jobs simultaneously to save time. Each job for the calculate.exe program needs to run in a separate directory. This is what I do >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> set t1 [thread::create] set t2 [thread::create] thread::send -async $t1 "source run01.tcl" result thread::send -async $t2 "source run02.tcl" result for {set i 0} {$i < 2} {incr i} { vwait result } >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This is run01.tcl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cd c:/run01 exec calculate.exe < input.txt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This is run02.tcl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cd c:/run02 ...

Starting TCL interrupter using TK widgets in a QT application
Hi I have included in my QT application for windows the TCL library, Can I start a script that used TK widgets? What happens if my QT application uses the same events as the TK windows Messages/Events? gerald.maher@waytohere.com wrote: > I have included in my QT application for windows the TCL library, > Can I start a script that used TK widgets? > > What happens if my QT application uses the same events as the TK > windows Messages/Events? It is certainly possible to mix the event loops. There is a qttcl (or was it tclqt) extension that bound to Qt and may have allowed for Tk widgets as well (so it should have the code). I know that gnocl (the Tcl-Gtk binding) does do this, allowing Tk and Gtk widgets together. -- Jeff Hobbs, The Tcl Guy http://www.ActiveState.com/, a division of Sophos I think that tclqt is a project that offers an alternative to Tk, using Qt and simulating Tk (i.e. providing a similar interface) as close as possible. I am not sure if Tk widgets can co-exist with the Qt ones. Hoever, I am sure that I have seen such an integration reported on this newsgroup, done by a company I think. I suppose you will find the relevant posting if you search the archives. George "Jeff Hobbs" <jeffh@removethis.activestate.com> wrote in message news:41B88AF2.5060500@removethis.activestate.com... > gerald.maher@waytohere.com wrote: >> I have included in my QT application for windows the TCL library, >> Can ...

l'C program executing from a tcl script with pipe opened using open command in Tcl
Hi all, I wanted to communicate with a C program from a Tcl script.. The test code i have written is below Both the 'C' program and Tcl script are located in the same directory. The 'C' program is below. I have named it CTCL.C #include<stdio.h> #include<string.h> int main() { int i; char c[30]; printf("Reading..."); scanf("%s",c); printf("String read is :%s\n",c); fflush(stdout); return 0; } I have compiled the program with the command cc CTCL.C -o ctcl So the executable was generated with the name 'ctcl' The Tcl script I have written is. I have named it TCLPIPETEST.tcl #!/usr/add-on/exptools/bin/tclsh set fd [open "|./ctcl" r+] gets $fd tmp1 puts "tmp1 = $tmp1" set stat 0 set tmp2 "Default value... " if { ![catch { puts $fd "abcdef" } res]} { if { ![catch { flush $fd } res] } { if { ![catch { gets $fd tmp2} res ] } { set stat 1 } else { puts "Error 'gets' from pipe : $res" } } else { puts "Error 'flush' from pipe:$res " } } else { puts "Error 'puts' from pipe:$res " } if { $stat == 1 } { puts "Success......:$tmp2 :)" } else { puts "Failure......:$tmp2 :(" } I have given all permissions for both the files above. When i execute the Tcl script My aim is to open a pipe with the 'C' executable 'ctcl', initially read so...

can you run e commerce site using just tcl 8.6.2 and a pure tcl webserver?
and have decent performance? ...

Any one use xml in a tcl\tk application to create new UI?
What I want is: In an application written in tcl\tk, I want to source or excute severl different xml files, so that I can create different window from these xml files. And infomation needs to be passed from tk application and will be passed back to it from the new created window. That is, new created window will be integrated into tk application just like it's a top window written in tk. pheobe wrote: > What I want is: > In an application written in tcl\tk, I want to source or excute severl > different xml files, so that I can create different window from these > xml files. And infomation needs to be passed from tk application and > will be passed back to it from the new created window. That is, new > created window will be integrated into tk application just like it's a > top window written in tk. It would be straight forward to do -- but why? Do you have some XML "UI" description from somewhere that you need to implement? -- +--------------------------------+---------------------------------------+ | Gerald W. Lester | |"The man who fights for his ideals is the man who is alive." - Cervantes| +------------------------------------------------------------------------+ On Aug 22, 9:47 am, "Gerald W. Lester" <Gerald.Les...@cox.net> wrote: > pheobe wrote: > > What I want is: > > In an application written in tcl\tk, I want to source or excut...

Embed the Tk Console in a Tcl/Tk application
I have many programs that have a GUI and use the Tk Console. It is difficult and annoying to have two separate windows for one application. How can the Console be integrated into a Tcl program GUI? What I want to do is simply create a container frame in my main program then call: console eval ". configure -use $frameId" but -use does not work with configure. Surly this has been done many times before but I have been searching for a few hours now and have not found anything. Does anyone have a solution? dallas.goecker@gmail.com a �crit : > I have many programs that have a GUI and use the Tk Console. It is > difficult and annoying to have two separate windows for one > application. How can the Console be integrated into a Tcl program > GUI? > What I want to do is simply create a container frame in my main > program then call: > console eval ". configure -use $frameId" > but -use does not work with configure. > > Surly this has been done many times before but I have been searching > for a few hours now and have not found anything. > > Does anyone have a solution? CrowTDE is an example of application which integrates Tkcon in the GUI. http://crowtde.sourceforge.net/ On Jan 31, 1:07 pm, dallas.goec...@gmail.com wrote: > application. How can the Console be integrated into a Tcl program GUI? See http://wiki.tcl.tk/17616 Jeff dallas.goecker@gmail.com schrieb: > I have many programs that have a GUI and use...

ANN: eTcl 1.0.1 (Tcl/Tk 8.5.6)
ANNOUNCE: eTcl 1.0.1 I'm pleased to announce immediate availability of eTcl 1.0.1 for Windows, Windows Mobile (2003, 2003SE, 5.x and 6.x) pocketPC and smartphones, Mac OS X (Aqua) as universal binary (x86 and PPC), and several Linux architectures, including x86, x86_64, mipsel, powerpc, arm (soft-float or hard-float) and now also arm-eabi, which allows installation as native application on Android platform. WHERE TO GET ============ It is available from: http://www.evolane.com/software/etcl/index.html http://www.evolane.com/ WHAT'S NEW ========== This release mainly focuses on upgrading Tcl/Tk core to 8.5.6, and sqlite to 3.6.7. An argument parsing issue, which could cause version 1.0.0 to fail launching eTcl kits (.etk files) from command line or double-click, has been fixed. This release also adds officially support for arm-linux (EABI) architecture, also in Odyce compiler. WHAT IS IT ========== eTcl is a "batteries-included", thread enabled Tcl/Tk runtime, available as a single standalone executable for Linux (x86, x86_64, ARM, Mips and PowerPC), Win32 (Win98 to Vista), Windows Mobile (2003 or better) and MacOSX (universal binary). On all architectures, executable has no external dependencies, and requires no installation except copying executable wherever you want. Distributions for all architecture include a common set of core components: - Tcl/Tk 8.5.6 (thread enabled) - Pixane: script your image transformation...

What are your favorite tcl libraries or applications not currently included in ActiveTcl 8.6.0 ?
As always, activetcl has a lot of the favorite libraries, and a few of the applications. When setting up a new computer with ActiveTcl, are the first libraries or applications you download? And how do you install them so that the user of the machine can find activetcl and the additional items? > > > When setting up a new computer with ActiveTcl, are the first libraries or applications you download? And how do you install them so that the user of the machine can find activetcl and the additional items? ActiveTcl, then Tcllib, TkLib, then applications with their own libraries, so that maintenance is easier. PS: Only pure Tcl/Tk, robust, solid,... And Freewrap for nomadic use. Regards, Olivier. Στις 28/4/2013 14:22, ο/η Larry W. Virden έγραψε: > As always, activetcl has a lot of the favorite libraries, and a few of the applications. > > When setting up a new computer with ActiveTcl, are the first libraries or applications you download? And how do you install them so that the user of the machine can find activetcl and the additional items? > I usually download everything from the ActiveTcl repositories. I just issue "teacup update" :D George On Sunday, April 28, 2013 10:10:29 AM UTC-4, Georgios Petasis wrote: > > I usually download everything from the ActiveTcl repositories. > > I just issue "teacup update" :D > I first did a teacup update-self, then did the teacup update, just li...

Web resources about - How to use TCL/TK in VC 6.0 application program? - comp.lang.tcl

Patent application could see the Apple Watch calling 911 when it detects a heart-attack
A patent application describes how the Apple Watch and iPhone could work together to detect medical emergencies like a heart attack, and automatically ...

Donald Trump is causing a spike in naturalization applications among Latino immigrants
... report published today in the New York Times, Donald Trump’s overtly racist rhetoric against Latinos has led to a spike in naturalization applications ...

Western Digital Introduces Its First Helium-Filled HDDs for Consumer Applications
... two models with 10 TB capacity. This week Western Digital unveiled the world’s first family of helium-filled HDDs designed for consumer applications, ...

Introducing Analytics for Google Cast Applications
... Engineer on the Google Cast Server Infrastructure Team As a Google Cast developer, you may be wondering how many devices access your application, ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decreased in Latest Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 27% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 4.8 percent from one week earlier, ...

Review: 5 application security testing tools compared
Users weigh in on favorite features, room for improvement. Application security is arguably the biggest cyber threat , responsible for 90 percent ...

Mortgage applications eke out gain
A growing divide in the mortgage market has emerged between refinance applications and those needed to purchase a home.

IDG Contributor Network: GoDaddy goes cloud, and throws in applications for good measure
GoDaddy is a funny beast. On the one hand the hosting business is huge, boasting 14 million customers worldwide and managing over 60 million ...

Want To Fly A Passenger Jet? JetBlue Is Now Taking Applications From Novice Pilots
Tired of the daily grind, and yearning to spend your work hours among the clouds, using a public address system to tell people to sit back, relax, ...