Hows naviserver STACK +postgresql? on debian? freebsd?

Anyone doing openACS or naviserver based e commerce or big forum sites etc?

I saw some scattered updates to naviserver......I wish it was consolidated.....onto  1 site or something......

is oddweb dead?   who was it a guy named slava?
0
polymorph

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 1:14:02 AM UTC-5, polymorph self wrote:
> Anyone doing openACS or naviserver based e commerce or big forum sites etc?
>
> I saw some scattered updates to naviserver......I wish it was consolidated.....onto  1 site or something......
>
> is oddweb dead?   who was it a guy named slava?

Seems it is high performance and works fine.
Hard to find which github has lastest naviserver however...
So whats going on?
0
polymorph
12/22/2016 4:27:08 PM
Am 22.12.2016 um 17:27 schrieb polymorph self:
> On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 1:14:02 AM UTC-5, polymorph self wrote:
>> Anyone doing openACS or naviserver based e commerce or big forum sites etc?
>>
>> I saw some scattered updates to naviserver......I wish it was consolidated.....onto  1 site or something......
>>
>> is oddweb dead?   who was it a guy named slava?
>
> Seems it is high performance and works fine.
> Hard to find which github has lastest naviserver however...
> So whats going on?

Gustav Neumann and Team actively developp NaviServer.
There was recently a new version announced here.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/naviserver/files/

A good starting point is always the TCL wiki:
http://wiki.tcl.tk/NaviServer

Enjoy,
Harald
0