mojolicious and realtime web, events getting thier do? does tcl do this ? when tcl be epoll based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRWzhJDyHB8
0
polymorph

event loop is non blocking web power of perls mojolicious old hat for tcl? epoll?
http://mojolicio.us/perldoc/Mojolicious/Guides/FAQ#Will_my_code_magically_become_non-blocking_with_Mojolicious I ask again when will tcl use epoll/kqueue? This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 4880 and 3156) --aicOmUeDnF69hJagoPDa7EcTJ9vtrpb91 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable On 02/06/2014 05:16 PM, johannes falcone wrote: > http://mojolicio.us/perldoc/Mojolicious/Guides/FAQ#Will_my_code_magical= ly_become_non-blocking_with_Mojolicious >=20 > I ask again when will tcl use epoll/kqueue? >=20 When you wr...

running other tcl from a tcl
Is that possible? 1 - sequentially to call two tcl files, like: c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe first.tcl second.tcl 2 - from a tcl to call other one # first.tcl content below exec hello.tcl # end regards, mauro ps.: I'm not experience in Tcl. Mauro Silva wrote: > Is that possible? > > 1 - sequentially to call two tcl files, like: > > c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe first.tcl second.tcl > > 2 - from a tcl to call other one > > # first.tcl content below > > exec hello.tcl > > # end > > regards, > m...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-gaul Tcl-gaul is a Tcl extension for genetic/evolutionary algorithm processing.It relies on the GAUL library: http://gaul.sourceforge.net/ * A genetic algorithm (GA) is a search technique used in computing to find exact or approximate solutions to optimization and search problems. Genetic algorithms are categorized as global search heuristics. They are a particular class of evolutionary algorithms that use techniques inspired by evolutionary biology such as inheritance, mutation, selection, and crossover. For ...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-pam Tcl-pam is a Tcl interface to the PAM* service of Linux. It provides a Tcl package that allows Tcl scripts to use PAM to authenticate users and programs. It relies on linux-pam library: http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/ * PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules): A mechanism to integrate multiple low−level authentication schemes into a high−level application programming interface (API). This enables programs that rely on authentication to be written independently of the underlying authentication scheme. Platform:...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-mmap Tcl-mmap is a Tcl interface to the POSIX mmap* system call. It provides a Tcl package that allows Tcl scripts to: 1) Memory map files for improved access efficiency; 2) Share memory between related processes; 3) Easily implement cyclic persistent log files. * See the mmap(2) man page. Platform: Linux/Unix Home page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl-mmap/ Man page: http://tcl-mmap.sourceforge.net/ Author: Alexandros Stergiakis On Sep 3, 11:48=A0am, Alexandros Stergiakis <alst...@gmail.com> wrote: > This is an ...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-mp Tcl-mp is a Tcl interface to POSIX Message Queues*. It provides a Tcl package that allows scripts to create/open/close/unlink multiple parallel message queues, and to send/receive messages synchronously and asynchronously to/from them. * A POSIX message queue is an Inter-Process Communication mechanism available on Linux and some other POSIX-compliant operating systems. It allows to or more processes (or threads) to communicate under the same OS. The messages are buffered by the kernel, which gives them kernel persis...

Tcl Web Service with Authorization kills Tcl
Hi! I am trying to use web services with authorization using wsdl on tclhttpd 3.5.1, ActiveTcl8.4.18, WS::Server/Utils/Client 1.0.8. tls 1.50, tdom 0.8.2, SuSE Linux 10.0. Are there any known issues using WSDL and authorization? Server side is exactly the example in http://members.cox.net/~gerald.lester/WebServices/Tcl%20Web%20Service%20Example.html As client side is using authorization http headers are appended to client commands. Reading the definitions of the offered services is fine. ::WS::Client::GetAndParseWsdl\ http://localhost:8015/service/wsExamples/wsdl\ {"A...

Will tcl 9 use epoll or kqueue for tcl?
curious http://luvit.io/ also check this out for web stuff done in lua but perhaps tcl can steal nice ideas On Wednesday, January 2, 2013 3:22:02 PM UTC-8, gavino_himself wrote: > curious > > > > http://luvit.io/ also check this out for web stuff done in lua but perhaps tcl can steal nice ideas cherokee uses them so gota be ast for events and cherokee outperforms nginx ...

how to get tcl-httpd running on winxp with active tcl?
or websh or rivet frustrated rivet wants apache 1.3, which has no windows doewnload anymore websh not work with windows so I guess tcl-httpd? I want to try some tcl web builnin''... help gavino schrieb: > or websh > or rivet > > frustrated > > rivet wants apache 1.3, which has no windows doewnload anymore > websh not work with windows > so I guess tcl-httpd? > I want to try some tcl web builnin''... > Tclhttp or Wub are options..., or getting Tcl cgi running under IIS or any other webserver. What kind of things do you want to play with? M...

A Simple Tcl-based fIGLET library (Stiglet.tcl)
Come one, come all! I got sick of depending on compiled execs for FIGlets. Furthermore, 1) I wa= nted to dynamically create banners in TTY command loop apps, 2) I don't nee= d fancy-schmantz features like "smooshing", and 3) for simple banner genera= tion, a fairly short piece of tcl code does the trick just fine. So: have a look. http://www.ronazajac.com/Stiglet/ - Ron A. Zajac ...

Hi everyone, I have been pulling my hair with this one for a couple of days and still have not found a fix. I'm working within ANSYS Tcl-Tk implementation. I created a Tcl-Tk script that generates a simple window with three buttons. Each button opens another window which is created in a separate Tcl file. The second window have a lot of text entries, variables, procedures, etc. I can open the second Tcl file by itself and everything works as supposed, but when I open it using the button in the first window, it opens but any procedure called by the widgets on the second window are not fou...

How to compile tcl or encrypt tcl
I use TclPro1.5 to compile my tcl script with tixwish in the Solaris before. But I cannot use the same method in Linux. Why? Is there any utility for me to compile or encrypt the code by using tixwish? The following is the simple code if I use the tixwish: #!/home/albertl/local/bin/tixwish puts "haha" And after using procomp by the TclPro1.5 Error in startup script: The TclPro ByteCode Loader is not available or does not support the correct version while executing "error "The TclPro ByteCode Loader is not available or does not support the correct version""...

Web resources about - mojolicious and realtime web, events getting thier do? does tcl do this ? when tcl be epoll based? - comp.lang.tcl

Mojolicious - Perl real-time web framework
Back in the early days of the web, many people learned Perl because of a wonderful Perl library called CGI . It was simple enough to get started ...

Web application framework - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A web application framework is a software framework that is designed to support the development of dynamic websites , web applications and web ...

Stackato Enterprise PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) Features
... of language (Java, Python, Perl, PHP, Node.js, Ruby, Erlang, Scala, Clojure) choice of framework (Django, Spring, Pyramid, Rails, Mojolicious, ...

Sr. Software Engineer jobs at CBS Interactive - Fort Lauderdale
Post a job on the CrunchBoard, the official job board of the TechCrunch Network. The CrunchBoard gives you access to the millions of technology ...

Dave Pagurek van Mossel - Artist and Animator - Dave Pagurek
I'm a programmer, web designer and developer, and occasional game maker. I have demonstrated expertise in Javascript , HTML , and hand-crafted ...

Canadian Dragons: Komodo 7 Is Snappy IDE
Collaborative editing and cloud development in Mojolicious and many others

heise online · GitHub
Build software better, together.

Activestate's cloud platform for dynamic languages
The new product from ActiveState is based on VMware's recently open sourced Cloud Foundry PaaS project and enables Perl and Python developers ...

Sebastian Riedel about Perl and the Web
A new year is upon us, and I figured this would be good time to take a look at the improvements in the Mojolicious framework in the last year. ...