More Problems with Serial Port on Mac OS X Intel and USB Serial port Keyspan

 I just received a keyspan USB serial convertor and I can now
communicate with numerous devices use the terminal. However the TCL/TK
applications still can not communicate with the devices.
 Is there some special command for communicating with a serial device
properly or is just broke in TCL/TK Aqua on the mac? I used the test
script from the tcl.tk web site with these results:

Error in startup script: bad option "-mode": should be one of -blocking,
-buffering, -buffersize, -encoding, -eofchar, or -translation
    while executing
"fconfigure $serial -mode "57600,n,8,1""
    (file "b.tcl" line 9)

Beginning of tcl test script

 # A first quick test if you have a modem

 # opencomport for reading and writing
 # For UNIX'es use the appropriate devices /dev/xxx
set serial [open /dev/tty.KeySerial1 {RDWR NONBLOCK}]

# I also used this in a earlier edit of the file
# set serial [open /dev/tty.KeySerial1 RDWR]

 # setup the baud rate, check it for your configuration
 fconfigure $serial -mode "57600,n,8,1"

 # don't block on read, don't buffer output
 fconfigure $serial -blocking 0 -buffering none

 # Send some AT-command to your modem
 puts -nonewline $serial "KEY,H,P\r"

 # Give your modem some time, then read the answer
 after 100
 puts "Modem echo: [read $serial]"

 The keyspan device works flawlessly in WinXP and Linux with the same
applications.

TIA

Keith wrote:
>  I just received a keyspan USB serial convertor and I can now
> communicate with numerous devices use the terminal. However the TCL/TK
> applications still can not communicate with the devices.
>  Is there some special command for communicating with a serial device
> properly or is just broke in TCL/TK Aqua on the mac? I used the test
> script from the tcl.tk web site with these results:
>
> Error in startup script: bad option "-mode": should be one of -blocking,
Tcl thinks this is a plain file.
This is an error in the keyspan supplied driver not marking the device
as serial port properly.
There have been intermittent postings to this effect
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/ac2f230fac38f4e4
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/ad1ce023bd00ed38

uwe
In article <i1s744-2pj.ln1@robert.houseofmax.de>,
Uwe Klein  <uwe_klein_habertwedt@t-online.de> wrote:
>Keith wrote:
>>  I just received a keyspan USB serial convertor and I can now
>> communicate with numerous devices use the terminal. However the TCL/TK
>> applications still can not communicate with the devices.
>>  Is there some special command for communicating with a serial device
>> properly or is just broke in TCL/TK Aqua on the mac? I used the test
>> script from the tcl.tk web site with these results:
>>
>> Error in startup script: bad option "-mode": should be one of -blocking,
>Tcl thinks this is a plain file.
>This is an error in the keyspan supplied driver not marking the device
>as serial port properly.
>There have been intermittent postings to this effect
>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/ac2f230fac38f4e4
>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/ad1ce023bd00ed38
>
>uwe

.... and I *think* Jeff has treated this as a bug on Tcl's
side, and even checked in the fix.  I expect him to comment
here; if he doesn't, I'll see if I can find out what the
state of the latest core sources is with regard to this
situation.

Good references, Uwe.
0
claird (2363)
12/2/2006 11:17:00 AM
On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 10:02:09 +0100, Uwe Klein
<uwe_klein_habertwedt@t-online.de> wrote:

>Keith wrote:
>>  I just received a keyspan USB serial convertor and I can now
>> communicate with numerous devices use the terminal. However the TCL/TK
>> applications still can not communicate with the devices.
>>  Is there some special command for communicating with a serial device
>> properly or is just broke in TCL/TK Aqua on the mac? I used the test
>> script from the tcl.tk web site with these results:
>>
>> Error in startup script: bad option "-mode": should be one of -blocking,
>Tcl thinks this is a plain file.
>This is an error in the keyspan supplied driver not marking the device
>as serial port properly.
>There have been intermittent postings to this effect
>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/ac2f230fac38f4e4
>http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/ad1ce023bd00ed38
>
>uwe

 Great! Well does anyone know of a serial to USB converter that will work with
the MAC OS X Intel machine and TCL/TK? I tried a PL2303 but there is a mistake
in the driver that makes it unusable in Mac OS X Intel.

TIA.
0
dave214 (29)
12/2/2006 12:18:49 PM
Dave wrote:
> On Sat, 02 Dec 2006 10:02:09 +0100, Uwe Klein
> <uwe_klein_habertwedt@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> >Keith wrote:
> >>  I just received a keyspan USB serial convertor and I can now
> >> communicate with numerous devices use the terminal. However the TCL/TK
> >> applications still can not communicate with the devices.
> >>  Is there some special command for communicating with a serial device
> >> properly or is just broke in TCL/TK Aqua on the mac? I used the test
> >> script from the tcl.tk web site with these results:
> >>
> >> Error in startup script: bad option "-mode": should be one of -blocking,
> >Tcl thinks this is a plain file.
> >This is an error in the keyspan supplied driver not marking the device
> >as serial port properly.
> >There have been intermittent postings to this effect
> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/ac2f230fac38f4e4
> >http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/ad1ce023bd00ed38
> >
> >uwe
>

>  Great! Well does anyone know of a serial to USB converter that will work with
> the MAC OS X Intel machine and TCL/TK? I tried a PL2303 but there is a mistake
> in the driver that makes it unusable in Mac OS X Intel.

Someone asked before about good Tcl compatible USB to serial converters
on Windows and I recommended any FTDI based converters. I still
recommend FTDI based converters for MacOS X and Linux. They work great
and the new ones can go up to 1Mbps. Dontronics sells lots of variants
of them (and even the FTDI chip itself in case you want to embed it in
your final board):

http://www.dontronics-shop.com/home.php?cat=265

I typically incorporate the chips directly into my designs allowing me
to control my hardware in Tcl on Windows, Linux and OS X.

0
slebetman (894)
12/2/2006 3:33:56 PM
Cameron Laird wrote:
> In article <i1s744-2pj.ln1@robert.houseofmax.de>,
> Uwe Klein  <uwe_klein_habertwedt@t-online.de> wrote:
>> Keith wrote:
>>>  I just received a keyspan USB serial convertor and I can now
>>> communicate with numerous devices use the terminal. However the TCL/TK
>>> applications still can not communicate with the devices.
>>>  Is there some special command for communicating with a serial device
>>> properly or is just broke in TCL/TK Aqua on the mac? I used the test
>>> script from the tcl.tk web site with these results:
>>>
>>> Error in startup script: bad option "-mode": should be one of -blocking,
>> Tcl thinks this is a plain file.
>> This is an error in the keyspan supplied driver not marking the device
>> as serial port properly.
>> There have been intermittent postings to this effect
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/ac2f230fac38f4e4
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.tcl/browse_frm/thread/ad1ce023bd00ed38
>>
>> uwe
>
> ... and I *think* Jeff has treated this as a bug on Tcl's
> side, and even checked in the fix.  I expect him to comment
> here; if he doesn't, I'll see if I can find out what the
> state of the latest core sources is with regard to this
> situation.

If it is the one I remember, about particular device recognition, then
that should be corrected in ActiveTcl 8.4.14 on Windows.  The code was
in Windows specific bits, so I'm not sure what the deal is with the Mac
side, which is essentially the unix codebase.

--

   Jeff Hobbs, The Tcl Guy, http://www.activestate.com/
0
0
davygrvy (1376)
12/2/2006 7:27:19 PM
David Gravereaux wrote:
> Jeff Hobbs wrote:
>
>>>If it is the one I remember, about particular device recognition, then
>>>that should be corrected in ActiveTcl 8.4.14 on Windows.

> Sounds to me like the folks at KeySpan need to fix their code more than you should
> have to patch Tcl to work with it.
most of these problemns ( with commercial drivers) have some persistence
because the manufacturer neither knows or cares.

uwe
0
davygrvy (1376)

Connecting Mac OS X through KeySpan USB adapter to Cisco serial port
Wow! That's a big subject but I think it covers what I am trying to do. I can connect to the device (Cisco router) and watch the bootup process but when I hit return (or anything else) I get no response from Kermit. Here's how it looks: C-Kermit>connect Connecting to /dev/tty.USA28X181P2.2, speed 9600 Escape character: Ctrl-\ (ASCII 28, FS): enabled Type the escape character followed by C to get back, or followed by ? to see other options. ---------------------------------------------------- Can't send character: Unknown error: 0 ...

TCL/TK Does not have serial port support API in Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger in a mac mini
Over the last couple of weeks I have been trying to figure out why I had no communications with a USB > Serial converter and tonight I discovered that there is no serial port support in the TCL/TK installed in MAC OS X 10.4 Mac mini. % fconfigure stdin -blocking 1 -buffering line -buffersize 4096 -encoding utf-8 -eofchar {} -translation auto I went to the Mac install on the CD-ROMs and found nothing on tcl/tk. What should I use to remove the old TCL/TK packages and install a better version? I found the aqua site tcl site and should I just install that full package binary and make the ch...

Problem With USB > Serial Converter Mac OS X 10.4 Intel
What do I have to do to get a USB > Serial converter to work under OS X? I can plug it in and if I use the device as a modem under network the activity lights work on the device, however when I attempt to connect to the device using /dev/tty.devicename or /dev/cu.devicename using a program it always fails. This is not for a telephone modem, but it is for connection to radio equipment. I have attempted to active and dec active the device in Network configuration with the same results. The permissions for the devices are crw-rw-rw- . Thanks for any help. Keith <kewradio@newsgu...

Serial Port Programming on Mac OS X
I'm (probably) about to embark (finally) on the beginnings of some home automation. For step #1, I need to connect RS-232 to a multi-room AV component and communicate with it. I'd prefer to do this using my Mac server. I'm happy to buy one of the USB/RS-232 dongle converters if it'll do the trick. Has anyone here used Ruby to program raw serial port communication on a Mac (under OS X), using a converter to control something with RS-232? If so, what USB/Serial converter did you use, how well did it work, and can I see some of your code? If this is going to be a big uphill bat...

Serial Port access in Mac OS X
how to access Serial Port in mac os x using Matlab "Nitish Jha" <nitishjha75.nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message <fb5171$2b4$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > how to access Serial Port in mac os x using Matlab Did you ever find out how to do this?? "cassim " <cas@malhamba.com> wrote in message <fc69j9$gsj$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > "Nitish Jha" <nitishjha75.nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message > <fb5171$2b4$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > > how to access Serial Port in mac os x using Matlab > > > Did you ever find...

FS: KEYSPAN USB to mac serial port $20+s/h
FS: KEYSPAN USB to mac serial port $20+s/h Thanks, Doug Franks mactechworks@mac.com 770 592 6501 V ...

serial port on v490 and Serial port on StorEdge 3510
Just wonder how to connect V490's serial port to StorEdge 3510's serial port? as the serial port on v490 is a RJ45 connection. and the serial port on 3510 is DB9. How to connect this two together? What adapter and cable should be used? Thanks! ericson paula wrote: > Just wonder how to connect V490's serial port to StorEdge 3510's > serial port? > as the serial port on v490 is a RJ45 connection. and the serial port > on 3510 is DB9. How to connect this two together? What adapter and > cable should be used? > > Thanks! a standard rj-45 cable and the a...

Serial port problems
I'm trying to get an application talking to the COM2 port on OSR5 but I'm running into some problems. mkdev serial crashes whenever I select COM2 from the list of COM ports. The application is communicating using a null modem cable. I'm able to log in via a terminal however which suggests that the port is working. The application that I'm trying to use does not need to enabled logins. I would like to set baud rate of the port but since I cannot use mkdev serial then I cannot do that. Is there a way to set the baud rate, parity and so on without using the serial manager? I...

Send traffic from one serial port out to another serial port
Hi, We've got a system where we need to occasionally in effect link two serial ports together on our system which is running linux. Scenario (/dev/ttyS1) <radio> --- rs232 -- [linux system] --- rs232 -- <terminal> (/dev/ttyS0) Normally the terminal talks to the linux system which sends traffic if needed to the radio. However for certain situations we need to make sure any traffic on /dev/ttyS0 is sent straight out on /dev/ttyS1 and vice-versa with no alterations etc. On a stock distribution (debian) I can't see an easy way to accomplish this short of using socat. ...

need to make my usb port emulate a serial port
The problem i'm having is i have a program called lemmiwinks whic connects to my car for tuning. The program only recognizes seria com ports, and the cable that plugs into my car terminates in a usb. I have heard about emulators that can make my computer regonize a us port as a serial. Having trouble finding anything though. Any hel would be much appreciate audia4tuner wrote: > > The problem i'm having is i have a program called lemmiwinks which > connects to my car for tuning. The program only recognizes serial > com ports, and the cable that plugs into my car terminates in a usb. > I have heard about emulators that can make my computer regonize a usb > port as a serial. Having trouble finding anything though. Any help > would be much appreciated Emulator??? How about a cable? Have a look at: http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Id=103226 Notan On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:50:15 -0700, Notan <notan@ddress.com> wrote: >audia4tuner wrote: >> >> The problem i'm having is i have a program called lemmiwinks which >> connects to my car for tuning. The program only recognizes serial >> com ports, and the cable that plugs into my car terminates in a usb. >> I have heard about emulators that can make my computer regonize a usb >> port as a serial. Having trouble finding anything though. Any help >> would be much appreciated > >Emulator??? >...

Java on OS X and serial ports
While modern Mac's don't have serial ports, there are USB<>Serial port adapters. I would like to program an application in Java that uses such an adapter, but don't know where to start. -- tendim remove all capitals from eMail address for replies tendim <patrick@NOtendim.cjb.netSPAM> wrote: > While modern Mac's don't have serial ports, there are USB<>Serial port > adapters. I would like to program an application in Java that uses such > an adapter, but don't know where to start. No problem. :-) At rxtx.org there is a project, which make the use of every serial port very easy. At ftp://ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/packages/PCBWarrior/projects/jMi croISP1_0.inst.jar you'll find a project of mine, which automates the instalation of the commAPI-file for MacOSX and Windows Greetings Klaus ...

Problem recognizing USB to serial port adapter
I see that this has been discussed before, but I could not find any resolution to it. So here it is again. I have program that uses the serial port and everything works fine through a normal serial port (COM1-4). I tried to install my program on a laptop which has no RS-232 port on it so I bought a USB to RS-232 adapter. My code fails to recognize it as a serial port and therefore will not accept fconfigure -mode commands. I tried three different USB to RS232 adapters. On Keyspan and Belkin adapters it will not work. On one from "Manhattan Products" it works fine. Is this being fixed? Thanks, Nathan "nwest@escitech.com" <nwest@escitech.com> wrote: > I see that this has been discussed before, but I could not find any > resolution to it. So here it is again. > ...a USB to RS-232 > adapter... > My code fails to recognize it as a serial port and therefore will not > accept fconfigure -mode commands. I have the same problem. I'd like to hear how to fix it. In article <1147293751.290134.316500@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, nwest@escitech.com <nwest@escitech.com> wrote: >I see that this has been discussed before, but I could not find any >resolution to it. So here it is again. > >I have program that uses the serial port and everything works fine >through a normal serial port (COM1-4). I tried to install my program >on a laptop which has no RS-232 port on it so I bought a USB to RS-232 >a...

Additional USB serial ports on Intel 915GAV?
In trying to extend the serial ports beyond the hardware enabled COM1 on the Intel 915GAV motherboard, I'm trying to enable USBCOM or USBSER to get this. These boards only have one port, COM1 here, thus does the same restriction as to keeping USBCOM or USBSER above COM1 and COM2 apply in this case? As well, the four potential USB device ports I'm trying, one or the other, are all on the back plane interface deck for the 915GAV. It has other connector based such features, but all I need at the moment is one such added serial connection which I think should be availab...

USB Serial Converter to RS232 Port problem.
--nextPart2911449.K3ONEKYRhK Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8Bit Hi All. I am using Linux Kernel 2.6.5-7.108-default on i686 athlon and everything except USB serial devices work fine. I have a USB2.0 hub and another 4 USB ports off the motherboard (A7N8X Asus) with 1GB of RAM and 1 x Raid 5 controller(380GB), 1 x Raid 0 controller(500GB), 1 x USB HDA 250GB, 1 x firewire DVD 2 layer writer, plus numerous Stick and Flash Cards controllers off the USB. The two USB serial devices are: USB-Serial Controller Manufacturer: Prolific Technology Inc. Speed: 12Mb...

Ports....Ports....Ports...
I have a linksys WRT54G wireless access point and I have't been able to get voice communications using Windows Messenger or Buddy Talk. With a direct PPOE connection to my isp they voice items worked fine. What ports need to be forwarded to allow for voice? Thanx, Grumpy On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:05:30 GMT, William Harper spoketh >I have a linksys WRT54G wireless access point and I have't been able to get >voice communications using Windows Messenger or Buddy Talk. With a direct >PPOE connection to my isp they voice items worked fine. What ports need to >be forwarded to allow for voice? > >Thanx, > >Grumpy > http://messenger.msn.com/Help/#LQ10 Lars M. Hansen http://www.hansenonline.net (replace 'badnews' with 'news' in e-mail address) "You're an angel with your wings broken" ...

Connecting two HP50g by usb-usb or usb-serial or serial-serial
Hi I'am Manel, I wonder if connecting 2 hp50g's by USB-->SERIAL; SERIAL-->SERIAL is Posible. I have a adapter USB to SERIAL(HP) Thank you On 06/02/2010 18:13, MANELVC VC wrote: > Hi I'am Manel, > > I wonder if connecting 2 hp50g's by USB-->SERIAL; SERIAL-->SERIAL is > Posible. > > I have a adapter USB to SERIAL(HP) > > Thank you Serial to serial is possible and there is a special cable for this. Not sure how to order it from HP though. USB to USB is not possible - this is a limitation of the USB standard. -- Bruce Horrocks Surrey Eng...

Can i communicate by the USB port, if my application is set up to communicate with the serial RS232 port???
Hi to all labview users... Please help me with my deadly problem. Last Deadline is on monday next week!. &nbsp; I got a complete program now, written and tested OK. It communicates with a slave to control a motor. I've set up the program to communicate with the slave by the VISA RS232 Serial&nbsp;Port commuication.&nbsp; and all works fine... Now the problem is.. that The communication should have been by the USB port instead. So what I have done now, is that i used a USB to RS232 converter.&nbsp; So that the USB Plug is plugged to the PC, and the RS232 end to my&nbsp;S...

How do I configure a modem through a Keyspan USB to Serial port adapter
I have a new notebook with no serial ports and a useless winmodem. I have a Keyspan USB to Serial converter which according to the kernel notes is supported. How do I configure an external modem using the USB to serial converter on Fedora Core 2? General Schvantzkoph wrote: > I have a new notebook with no serial ports and a useless winmodem. I have > a Keyspan USB to Serial converter which according to the kernel notes is > supported. How do I configure an external modem using the USB to serial > converter on Fedora Core 2? Forget it. The Keyspan USB converter is not a real RS...

USb Serial Converter Mac Intel Use in TCL
I was finally able to find the right driver to run a pl2303 serial device on a mac intel. The problem I am having is when I start up the program it locks up with the serial port device. I have checked the permissions for the /dev/tty.PL2303-#### and they are are all set to rw for all crw-rw-rw What command should I use in mac os X intel when I run the serial script to get it to work properly? qpl(1) is the $tcl_platform(platform) command results and it comes up as unix. TIA proc openradio { device } { global bauds zz qpl switch -glob $qpl(1) { {windows} \ { if { [catch {open $device RDWR} radio ] } { set output "Error opening $device: $radio" return -code error $output } } {unix} \ { if { [catch {open $device "r+"} radio ] } { set output "Error opening $device: $radio" return -code error $output } } {macintosh} \ { if { [catch {open $device "r+"} radio ] } { set output "Error opening $device: $radio" return -code error $output } } } if { [catch {fconfigure $radio -mode $bauds,n,8,1 -blocking 1 -translation {cr cr} -buffering line} err ] } { set output "Error setting serial parameters: $err" close $radio return -code error $err } return $radio } Keith wrote: > { > if { [catch {open $device RDWR} radio ] } { {open $device {RDWR...

Mac Geoport serial port to USB converter / adapter ? Help.
Hello...I'm new to Macs and I just bought a 7200/120. But the only printer I have is USB. I know there are USB PCI cards for it, but do Mac Geoport serial to USB adapters exist? I don't want to open up the box. And if I do have to install a PCI card, would any standard 1.1 or 2.0 USB card be compatible with the 7200 Operating System? All help is greatly appreciated. >Hello...I'm new to Macs and I just bought a 7200/120. But the only >printer I have is USB. I know there are USB PCI cards for it, but do >Mac Geoport serial to USB adapters exist? No. USB and "ord...

tcl serial port problems with rtscts handshake @ Hi-speed
Hi, I'm currently running Windows 2000 with ActiveTcl8.4.12. I'm writing a tcl/tk program that uses the serial port running at 115k/s with rtscts handshake. However, after constantly transmitting and receiving data for about an hour or so, the program would stop recieving or transmitting data even though it is clear to send. I also tried Rolf's serial monitor program (moni 2.20) and it did the same thing. Here's the quick test setup: I connected COM1 port to COM2 port using a null-modem cable on my computer, opened 2 moni's and set them up at 115200 baud rate with rtscts handshake, then sent a text file repeatedly forever with 0 delay on each end. After about an hour, COM1 stops receiving/transmitting. I'm just wondering if anyone out there can reproduce this problem or have any advice, thanks! I'm trying to reproduce the problem here, but without success. Moni is just running for 3.5 hours with Com1, Com2 on the same PC (internal ports) 115200,n,8,1 handshake=rtscts sending a textfile (8411 bytes) approx 1.2 times per second (throughput ~ 10 KByte/sec) Instead of a cable I'm using a RS-232 breakout box, cross-connecting TxD x RxD RTS x CTS all other lines are Until now I did not see any problems... - Do you use internal Com1/2 ports (microsoft standard serial drivers) or do you have a serial PCI card with it's own drivers (the driver could be bad) ? - Does the communication stop by RTS/CTS handshake or does Moni stop to ...

will a serial to USB adapter work with Mac OS X?
Hi, I have an old Palm Pilot (Palm Vx) that connects to a computer through a serial port. My new Mac mini doesn't have such a port. Some serial to USB adapters (Nexxtech brand) are sold at the Source store, but the store clerk told me that Mac OS X doesn't have the drivers for them. Is this true? Is there any other way I might be able to link my old Palm to my new computer? Thanks. YB In article <c7298488-c3ab-4620-bdcc-fa38d8214827@l32g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, <ybukhman@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have an old Palm Pilot (Palm Vx) that connects to a computer throug...

i have wireless phone with serial port ,connected to USB port of computer.How can I read data from phone?
I want to read text data from a wirless phone having 9 pin serial port connecter,other end is connected with USB port of computer for internet connectivity.I have LabVIEW 8.2 and want to read text messages from phone set.How&nbsp; can I use device address string in VISA Resource Name Control? That really isn't enough information to go on.:smileysurprised:&nbsp; First you'll have to figure out how the device shows up in your PC.&nbsp; When you connect the cable, does it show up as a COM port or something else.&nbsp; Look in Windows Device Manager. &nbsp; Once you fi...

Porting a Mac OS 9 to Carbon Mac OS X shared library + Java Native Interface
I have ported a Mac OS 9 shared library to Mac OS X using Codewarrior 8 and the Carbon methodology. The library uses PowerPlant to display and handle a dialog box that communicates with the caller application. What are the prerequisites and steps for wrapping this library under Java Native Interface since the caller application is written in Java and Java itself cannot call methods directly from a native shared library? Are there any previous attempts, expreiences? Any obstacles? Byron ...

Web resources about - More Problems with Serial Port on Mac OS X Intel and USB Serial port Keyspan - comp.lang.tcl

Establishing sleep patterns early in life key to avoiding future problems
Children have just the first five years of life to develop good sleeping habits before they are at risk of adjusting poorly to school and developing ...

Maria Sharapova's meldonium problem: it's about the brains, not the looks
What Maria Sharapova seems most guilty of is breathtaking stupidity.

Maria Sharapova's meldonium problem: it's about the brains, not the looks
What Maria Sharapova seems most guilty of is breathtaking stupidity.

Establishing sleep patterns early in life key to avoiding future problems
Children have just the first five years of life to develop good sleeping habits before they are at risk of adjusting poorly to school and developing ...

Obama Wants SXSW to Help Solve America's Problems, Including Apple Standoff
President Obama asked a tech-savvy audience attending the first day of the South by Southwest Interactive Festival in Austin to help tackle the ...

Florida’s problem with sea level rise catches up with Rubio at debate
... debate near Miami, Florida. (credit: Joe Raedle / Getty Images) Earlier this year, a group of Florida mayors that are dealing with problems ...

How to fix Microsoft Edge's worst problems
... soon (and to the rest of us when the Redstone update for Windows 10 rolls out in June/July). If you’re using the new browser and having problems, ...

NASTY: Bill Clinton's Disgusting Flatulence Problems Date Back to White House Years
It's not just Granny Catlady who stinks. It's also her husband : Clinton became so flatulent at one point during his presidency that his close ...